Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,560 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:01 AM

Tinubu's Political Son Claims Nigeria Must Divide If Tinubu Does Not Win (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Political Son Claims Nigeria Must Divide If Tinubu Does Not Win (pics) (2331 Views)

Ganduje Confused, My Political Son That Can’t Look At Me Directly – Kwankwaso / Osun Indigenes Jubilate After Supreme Court Upheld Gov. Adeleke Win (pics/video) / I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Political Son Claims Nigeria Must Divide If Tinubu Does Not Win (pics) by Jflex07(m): 11:12am On Feb 16, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
If Buhari wants Atiku, we all better split up so that Biafra can have their Obi, Atiku for the North and Asiwaju for we
Asiwaju for urrvhins and not sane Yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Political Son Claims Nigeria Must Divide If Tinubu Does Not Win (pics) by Biggeststar01: 11:19am On Feb 16, 2023
PoloG:
untimely death locate you and your igbo brothers

Who said I'm Igbo, I reject your statement Sha.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Political Son Claims Nigeria Must Divide If Tinubu Does Not Win (pics) by PoloG: 11:38am On Feb 16, 2023
Biggeststar01:

Who said I'm Igbo, I reject your statement Sha.

May your family die like bolanle Raheem and never get justice just like her grin cheesy
no may your family die like the 3m osus that were sentenced to death by firing squad from the rifle of Benjamin adekunle cheesy cheesy
Re: Tinubu's Political Son Claims Nigeria Must Divide If Tinubu Does Not Win (pics) by Jostoman: 11:45am On Feb 16, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
If Buhari wants Atiku, we all better split up so that Biafra can have their Obi, Atiku for the North and Asiwaju for we
your Oga saw Atiku crowd in Katsina he ran to Aso rock, you saw Atiku crowd in Jigawa yesterday you started Agitation today. Remember say na buhari go still dey till may 29.
Re: Tinubu's Political Son Claims Nigeria Must Divide If Tinubu Does Not Win (pics) by kelechi50: 1:00pm On Feb 16, 2023
"The contempt which APC has for Nigerians has never been hidden. For the past one year of campaigning, Bola Ahmed Tinubu (who is also known to Nigerians by several less palatable nicknames and soubriquets) has essentially been bragging to Nigerians that his party’s 8 years of monumental failure has no political consequences:

You Nigerians owe me a debt of gratitude for imposing a visionless and clueless failure on you back in 2015. You must elect me as President as a way of thanking me for giving you 8 years of banditry, herdsmen killings/rapes/kidnaps, record breaking inflation, record breaking depreciation of naira value, the longest strike in ASUU history, the worst fuel scarcity/scarcities in history, the worst naira scarcity in history, the inability to travel on highways for fear of kidnapping etc etc etc

It has become clear to anyone with even a half dead brain that APC does not care about Nigerians.Indeed, even if your brain is slow (and I am referring to APC’s diehard supporters here), 8 years of being exposed to APC’s never ending failures ought to have been more than enough time to wake you up.

The APC only cares about its chances of winning elections so that its members can continue to enrich themselves by plundering the nation’s commonwealth at the expense of the ordinary hardworking Nigerian.

But the rank and file of APC knows that based on their party’s abysmal track record of 8 years of enduring failure, incompetence, greed and compound corruption, their party can NEVER win any free and fair election in Nigeria......"

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Political Son Claims Nigeria Must Divide If Tinubu Does Not Win (pics) by MrColdsweat: 1:10pm On Feb 16, 2023
Same way their greed for power caused the uncontrollable chaos that eventually led to the civil war.
Re: Tinubu's Political Son Claims Nigeria Must Divide If Tinubu Does Not Win (pics) by Racoon(m): 1:22pm On Feb 16, 2023
SW sophisticated politics people were warned but they called us wailers.
Re: Tinubu's Political Son Claims Nigeria Must Divide If Tinubu Does Not Win (pics) by PeterObi4LP: 1:33pm On Feb 16, 2023
Atiku will rule you and nothing will happen. But unfortunately, Omowale Peter Obi is coming

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prophet Ayorinde: The Man That Will Repair, Build Nigeria Will Come From East / JUST IN: Tinubu's Minister Poisoned In Abuja, Battling For Life / The Nigerian Constitution And Why We Have A Bad Police Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.