Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Governor Adeleke Creates Imole Youth Corps, Dissolves O-YES In Osun State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Adeleke Creates Imole Youth Corps, Dissolves O-YES In Osun State (29023 Views)

Governor Adeleke Creates Support Desk For Osun Tech Innovators/entrepreneurs / MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalizing Christians In Osun / Biafra: I Will Vote YES In A Referendum For Biafra - Senator Abaribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Adeleke Creates Imole Youth Corps, Dissolves O-YES In Osun State by mbahdi(m): 10:31am On Feb 16, 2023
Good
Re: Governor Adeleke Creates Imole Youth Corps, Dissolves O-YES In Osun State by sofeo(m): 10:32am On Feb 16, 2023
Alright
Re: Governor Adeleke Creates Imole Youth Corps, Dissolves O-YES In Osun State by olaolulazio(m): 10:32am On Feb 16, 2023
Hendrixky:

Na tribalism want destroy Nigeria so

We Nigerians say no to tribalism

We know who is vibrant for this job

We say no to tribalism

You are your own problem most times.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Adeleke Creates Imole Youth Corps, Dissolves O-YES In Osun State by 77up(m): 10:32am On Feb 16, 2023
Hendrixky:

Na tribalism want destroy Nigeria so

We Nigerians say no to tribalism

We know who is vibrant for this job

We say no to tribalism

You didn't answer his questions, you are even incoherent with your response.

Some of you are actually sick.

7 Likes

Re: Governor Adeleke Creates Imole Youth Corps, Dissolves O-YES In Osun State by tiswell(m): 10:33am On Feb 16, 2023
tonykester:
IMOLE DE !
Imole ti de!
Re: Governor Adeleke Creates Imole Youth Corps, Dissolves O-YES In Osun State by Lithiumite: 10:36am On Feb 16, 2023
Hendrixky:

Yeah bro...tinubu and Apc can't fool us
We are educated

Owo massacre - No protest from APC and tinubu
Lekki tollgate massacre - No protest from APC and tinubu
Multiple Benue massacre - No protest from APC and tinubu
Southern Kaduna massacre - No protest from APC and tinubu

At least they are protesting now,that means standing for something unlike atiku or obi who have never protested or stood their ground on any ideology or interest only opportunist trying to finger the people's brains to sooth their parochial interest

ASUU strike- no protest from Apc and tinubu
CBN deadline - massive protest from APC because their thieving governors are stuck with illicit cash

If you are educated and still you didn't notice this then your education is a waste

OR

APC made a monetary policy

- APC started complaining about it APC’s policy

- APC says APC has introduced this policy to stop APC from winning the election for APC

- APC went to court to stop APC’s policy

- APC politician is the CBN governor

- APC is the ruling party

- APC is the opposition party

- APC justices at Supreme Court tried to stop APC

- APC refused to obey APC’s court order.

- APC campaign slogan is Rescue mission.

- APC wants to rescue APC from APC.

- APC is currently on trial against APC.

Nigerians please you are not dumb..lets send Apc and tinubu out for good
Re: Governor Adeleke Creates Imole Youth Corps, Dissolves O-YES In Osun State by brutal1(m): 10:36am On Feb 16, 2023
See educated f$ol grin illiterate nor dey surprise us again na people like you dey surprise us...Common sense nor need education...your own education is not only a waste, you yourself you are a trash. I dare you to snap 20k new note and share the pictures here..you are suffering and you are smiling...no go get accident ds time ooo..na die u go die because you wont even get cash to buy drug let alone for your surgery..na that time u go know say ds policy is not for you. Oponu
Hendrixky:

We are educated

CBN deadline - massive protest from APC because their thieving governors are stuck with illicit cash

If you are educated and still you didn't notice this then your education is a waste

OR

- APC says APC has introduced this policy to stop APC from winning the election for APC

2 Likes

Re: Governor Adeleke Creates Imole Youth Corps, Dissolves O-YES In Osun State by Poshest4: 10:36am On Feb 16, 2023
Which education do you have and you are frequent on nairaland because it doesn't consume data I'm sorry for you no focus on yourself dey argue politics

Hendrixky:

We are educated

OR

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Adeleke Creates Imole Youth Corps, Dissolves O-YES In Osun State by Hendrixky: 10:38am On Feb 16, 2023
77up:
You didn't answer his questions, you are even incoherent with your response.

Some of you are actually sick.

Return your school fees

If you are still trying to drag Nigeria back by voting for tinubu knowing full well that tinubu is mentally and physically not fit

Say no to Tribalism

The number of votes tinubu will get will determine those who are mentally derranged
Re: Governor Adeleke Creates Imole Youth Corps, Dissolves O-YES In Osun State by Hendrixky: 10:38am On Feb 16, 2023
Poshest4:
Which education do you have and you are frequent on nairaland because it doesn't consume data I'm sorry for you no focus on yourself dey argue politics

So no to tribalism

Some one in thier rightful sense can not vote for tinubu
Re: Governor Adeleke Creates Imole Youth Corps, Dissolves O-YES In Osun State by Hendrixky: 10:39am On Feb 16, 2023
brutal1:
See educated f$ol grin illiterate nor dey surprise us again na people like you dey surprise us...Common sense nor need education...your own education is not only a waste, you yourself you are a trash. I dare you to snap 20k new note and share the pictures here..you are suffering and you are smiling...no go get accident ds time ooo..na die u go die because you wont even get cash to buy drug let alone for your surgery..na that time u go know say ds policy is not for you. Oponu

The number of votes tinubu will get is gonna determine those who are mentally derranged
Re: Governor Adeleke Creates Imole Youth Corps, Dissolves O-YES In Osun State by Troublemaker111: 10:40am On Feb 16, 2023
I think you are rather the dummy here, he made his points clear that it impossible for Apc to rescue us from Apc. i.e evil can't cure cure. undecided Bring out your point to counter his own ....Gbogbo wa kọ́ni didirin angry
olaolulazio:

You remain a dummy with all these.

Na tinubu be the president or the governor?

Just tell us one way tinubu has hurted you and your when he was a governor.

Have some sense
Re: Governor Adeleke Creates Imole Youth Corps, Dissolves O-YES In Osun State by AmotekunSW: 10:40am On Feb 16, 2023
UrPapa:

Lol, I don’t know if it’s party alliances dat make most of you talk like a zombie or dat most of you are naturally dat way
How does creating a youth corp translate to OSun people enjoying?

Don't blame him. He comes from a lineage of long-suffering slaves. Where that fool comes from, they used kerosene to win Governorship there.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Adeleke Creates Imole Youth Corps, Dissolves O-YES In Osun State by NEUDUDE: 10:42am On Feb 16, 2023
brutal1:

Pele oh my dear. Let us suffer, no be today the suffering start. We have been suffering since 2015 in the hands of APC. Naira redesign must stand. No protest anywhere lol. We dont care... Since it hurts the theiving APC too, we are okay with it. Let them too feel the suffering small grin
Re: Governor Adeleke Creates Imole Youth Corps, Dissolves O-YES In Osun State by brutal1(m): 10:43am On Feb 16, 2023
The question here is how early can you get your drugs so that you can even be here after the election...this your sickness is severe and you may have few time left...pay attention to your health. Tinubu is not the only candidate, there are alternative.
Hendrixky:

The number of votes tinubu will get is gonna determine those who are mentally derranged

1 Like

Re: Governor Adeleke Creates Imole Youth Corps, Dissolves O-YES In Osun State by Poshest4: 10:43am On Feb 16, 2023
Ordinary to make sentence is difficult for you lol how do you even get to interact with people, continue wasting precious time thinking your insulting others when time reach nobody go tell you.

Hendrixky:

So no to tribalism

Some one in thier rightful sense can not vote for tinubu

1 Like

Re: Governor Adeleke Creates Imole Youth Corps, Dissolves O-YES In Osun State by Ruthless70: 10:46am On Feb 16, 2023
Hendrixky:

We are educated

OR

Have read this before now, is either U r a lad or ninny, what happened to other parties not protesting, is protest perculiar to one party...

Under normal clime will APC protest against itself, y not PDP or Labourer party, talk with sense biko

2 Likes

Re: Governor Adeleke Creates Imole Youth Corps, Dissolves O-YES In Osun State by Sammy07: 10:46am On Feb 16, 2023
dele1727:
grin grin grin

Now the Aregbesola supporters who Oyetola of try to get rid of Aregbesolas legacy will now be confused on what to say?
Waiting for argebesola twitter post ..

Aseni,, o shera .

Cc thatfairguy1, thatniceguy,
Re: Governor Adeleke Creates Imole Youth Corps, Dissolves O-YES In Osun State by famology(m): 10:46am On Feb 16, 2023
UrPapa:

Lol, I don’t know if it’s party alliances dat make most of you talk like a zombie or dat most of you are naturally dat way
How does creating a youth corp translate to OSun people enjoying?

These guys are dunce
Re: Governor Adeleke Creates Imole Youth Corps, Dissolves O-YES In Osun State by JoshTim: 10:47am On Feb 16, 2023
Dissolution is not the way to go. When there is no continuity, there can never be prosperity. All these governors are just not intelligent.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Adeleke Creates Imole Youth Corps, Dissolves O-YES In Osun State by Sammy07: 10:48am On Feb 16, 2023
JoshTim:
Dissolution is not the way to go. When there is no continuity, there can never be prosperity. All these governors are just not intelligent.

I swear

O yes of more than 10 years.
Just got dissolved like that

1 Like

Re: Governor Adeleke Creates Imole Youth Corps, Dissolves O-YES In Osun State by babtoundey(m): 10:49am On Feb 16, 2023
Naira20:
Oletola will soon be forgotten.
Same thing will happen to his uncle in Lagos.
Obliterate the Thieves

Is that not stupidity. What happens to O-Yes that ypu have to replace the scheme with one funny name. Another cluelessness is being nurtured in Osun.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Adeleke Creates Imole Youth Corps, Dissolves O-YES In Osun State by olaolulazio(m): 10:49am On Feb 16, 2023
Troublemaker111:
I think you are rather the dummy here, he made his points clear that it impossible for Apc to rescue us from Apc. i.e evil can't cure cure. undecided Bring out your point to counter his own ....Gbogbo wa kọ́ni didirin angry
no need to argue with you.
I understand how hard it is for you to comprehend and with that I will not but agree with you(I no get plenty time to argue).

Once again, how has tinubu been your problem?

Can you see that you are a bigger dummy if your point is just cause he supported Buhari.

Using "we" as if everyone reason your own way.
Re: Governor Adeleke Creates Imole Youth Corps, Dissolves O-YES In Osun State by Seytex: 10:50am On Feb 16, 2023
It’s the look of the speaker for me.
Re: Governor Adeleke Creates Imole Youth Corps, Dissolves O-YES In Osun State by spinner2020(m): 10:51am On Feb 16, 2023
Ndigbo destroyed their regions through Igbos/ ESN. They want survive on Yoruba lands by deceiving the gullible through religion. They hope to milk out yoruba land but they end up as food in Lagos lagoon. Awolowo taught Nnamdi Azikwe and Ojukwu severe lessons in the past, we teach bastards from another severe lessons now
Re: Governor Adeleke Creates Imole Youth Corps, Dissolves O-YES In Osun State by Sammy07: 10:52am On Feb 16, 2023
mbahdi:
Good

How's it Good?

O yes of more than 10 years?
Re: Governor Adeleke Creates Imole Youth Corps, Dissolves O-YES In Osun State by brutal1(m): 10:52am On Feb 16, 2023
Well Nigerians have never had a better time, suffering started long time ago in this country, maybe my question should be how old are you? You know most of you young ones just come here to type trash and your parents were never on ground to tell you stories about the past so you just knowingly jump here to say alot of the things you know nothing about....we were suffering before 2015 and this government only added to that suffering, they have failed woefully. You are poor which is why you can post this too, after all he who is at the bottom fears no fall..you dont have responsibility as well, you may need to stop posting until your brain can.process basic understanding...it hurts the what We cant get food in the market because most market women are rejecting the notes..we dont have the new note...that's the problem but since your outdated processor is telling you the politicians are the ones feeling this I mean I cant but agree you need a brain attention.
NEUDUDE:

Pele oh my dear. Let us suffer, no be today the suffering start. We have been suffering since 2015 in the hands of APC. Naira redesign must stand. No protest anywhere lol. We dont care... Since it hurts the theiving APC too, we are okay with it. Let them too feel the suffering small grin
Re: Governor Adeleke Creates Imole Youth Corps, Dissolves O-YES In Osun State by NEUDUDE: 11:00am On Feb 16, 2023
brutal1:
Well Nigerians have never had a better time, suffering started long time ago in this country, maybe my question should be how old are you? You know most of you young ones just come here to type trash and your parents were never on ground to tell you stories about the past so you just knowingly jump here to say alot of the things you know nothing about....we were suffering before 2015 and this government only added to that suffering, they have failed woefully. You are poor which is why you can post this too, after all he who is at the bottom fears no fall..you dont have responsibility as well, you may need to stop posting until your brain can.process basic understanding...it hurts the what We cant get food in the market because most market women are rejecting the notes..we dont have the new note...that's the problem but since your outdated processor is telling you the politicians are the ones feeling this I mean I cant but agree you need a brain attention.

Whatever helps you sleep at night but my point is naira redesign must stand, we have been through far worse and overcame. So nothing new here. Everywhere good lol
Re: Governor Adeleke Creates Imole Youth Corps, Dissolves O-YES In Osun State by atobs4real(m): 11:00am On Feb 16, 2023
DukeOfOsun:

Governor Adeleke Creates Imole Youth Corps, Dissolves O-YES

- Free Application form available from February 17th, 2023.

https://www.osundefender.com/governor-adeleke-dissolves-o-yes-creates-imole-youth-corps/
This man sick.
from Osun Youth Empowerment Scheme (OYES) TO Imole what nonsence to ur fucking slogan.
Re: Governor Adeleke Creates Imole Youth Corps, Dissolves O-YES In Osun State by gloryman91: 11:01am On Feb 16, 2023
Sacked Gomina dancer.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Adeleke Creates Imole Youth Corps, Dissolves O-YES In Osun State by oshkunlery(m): 11:04am On Feb 16, 2023
Majority of we Nigerians deserves the kind of leaders ruling us, it a shame some people are even defending this nonsense the governor is doing, for your information he’s just moving In circles, the employment figures will not change or even decline, the presently employed under the initial scheme are now under intense pressure and stress to maintained their job, and these are all people of osun state, there are problems/stress already frm the federal, now state has added, we are truly at war

1 Like

Re: Governor Adeleke Creates Imole Youth Corps, Dissolves O-YES In Osun State by yahmohy27: 11:04am On Feb 16, 2023
Hendrixky:

We are educated

OR

An ipob has spoken. They always sound like this

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians / Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash / Kano State Deputy Governor Resigns, defects to PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.