Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,212 members, 7,829,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Many Injured As ‘Soldiers’ Set Ogun Police Station On Fire - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many Injured As ‘Soldiers’ Set Ogun Police Station On Fire (47418 Views)

One Shot As Soldiers Break Out Of Crowded Cells, Protest Poor Feeding In Sokoto / Check Out NNPC Floating Fuel Station On Top Of Water In Rivers (Photo) / Gunmen Set Abak Police Station On Fire In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Injured As ‘Soldiers’ Set Ogun Police Station On Fire by Ablemed: 2:25pm On Feb 16, 2023
Angelfrost:
This only happens here in the South!

Even if tens of soldiers are killed in the North, no soldier dares lift a finger against any town, community, or police station.

What's left of this once Giant of Africa?!! What legacy is Buhari handing over in a few months time?!!

This is tragically amusing!

enomakos:
They can't try this in the north

Who told you? is it cause they don't make headlines? last year in Bauchi, Soldiers and Police had a face off and the Police div at Yelwa got burnt. Fortunate enough for the police, they all deserted the station bfr the soldiers arrived. Many folks were shot and killed in Zaria 2015 cuz they stoned military convoy, how bout the mobile police- soldiers face off at Bukuru, Jos? so what are you guys saying?
Re: Many Injured As ‘Soldiers’ Set Ogun Police Station On Fire by Hugo55(m): 2:26pm On Feb 16, 2023
kettykin:
What happens if the police mobilize and go and set the military barracks and fire

Police liver no reach nah
Re: Many Injured As ‘Soldiers’ Set Ogun Police Station On Fire by enomakos(m): 2:27pm On Feb 16, 2023
They can't try this in the north
Re: Many Injured As ‘Soldiers’ Set Ogun Police Station On Fire by ladychioma: 2:28pm On Feb 16, 2023
Kingdom against Kingdom. Na them them

1 Like

Re: Many Injured As ‘Soldiers’ Set Ogun Police Station On Fire by faceland: 2:28pm On Feb 16, 2023
Burning government property and you call yourself soldier.

1 Like

Re: Many Injured As ‘Soldiers’ Set Ogun Police Station On Fire by Cj4charles(m): 2:30pm On Feb 16, 2023
Nigerian Police have really suffered in the hands of Nigerian, everyone is just using them to catch cruise. If not Unknown gunmen, it will be Soldiers or armed robbers..... Chai I really pity them cry cry cry cry
Re: Many Injured As ‘Soldiers’ Set Ogun Police Station On Fire by WelcomeToBiafra: 2:34pm On Feb 16, 2023
Look at how Nigeria media looking for paint to paint this attack in the oduduwa territory Nigeria terrorist armed force. But if it is in the East, the Nigerian mumu media blame it on Biafrans & ESN by tagging it ipob unknown gunmen.

Re: Many Injured As ‘Soldiers’ Set Ogun Police Station On Fire by YorubaSamurai: 2:38pm On Feb 16, 2023
most useless country in the world..
ogun kill the british for forming this wastebin of a country angry
Re: Many Injured As ‘Soldiers’ Set Ogun Police Station On Fire by Oluyombotv: 2:40pm On Feb 16, 2023
2 brothers.
Re: Many Injured As ‘Soldiers’ Set Ogun Police Station On Fire by gadgethead: 2:46pm On Feb 16, 2023
Ominie:
Leather punch grin grin
😂😂😂 Many of them just pass through primary school. Even primary school no gree pass through them
Re: Many Injured As ‘Soldiers’ Set Ogun Police Station On Fire by Dchampion65: 2:48pm On Feb 16, 2023
What is different between the soldiers and the touts on the street.
Re: Many Injured As ‘Soldiers’ Set Ogun Police Station On Fire by dfrost: 2:50pm On Feb 16, 2023
kettykin:
What happens if the police mobilize and go and set the military barracks and fire

cheesy

Set what?
Re: Many Injured As ‘Soldiers’ Set Ogun Police Station On Fire by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:52pm On Feb 16, 2023
Islie:

Men dressed in uniform of the Nigerian Army, on Wednesday, attacked Ogijo police station in Ogun State over an alleged assault on a soldier by…

https://dailytrust.com/many-injured-as-soldiers-set-ogun-police-station-on-fire/

Nlfpmod

Sanity really needs to be restored in Nigeria, and only Obi's Presidency can achieve that by enshrining the rule of law.
With Tinubu and Atiku, shameful and egregious things like this will keep happening.
Re: Many Injured As ‘Soldiers’ Set Ogun Police Station On Fire by 147ekinmogun(m): 2:58pm On Feb 16, 2023
Ominie:
Leather punch grin grin
You see am too bros?😁Very anyhow write-up from the police.
Re: Many Injured As ‘Soldiers’ Set Ogun Police Station On Fire by Spandau: 3:01pm On Feb 16, 2023
Islie:

Men dressed in uniform of the Nigerian Army, on Wednesday, attacked Ogijo police station in Ogun State over an alleged assault on a soldier by…

https://dailytrust.com/many-injured-as-soldiers-set-ogun-police-station-on-fire/

Nlfpmod

Imagine the type of me that we have in the armed forces. Destroying government properties because of interpersonal scuffles.
Re: Many Injured As ‘Soldiers’ Set Ogun Police Station On Fire by neonly: 3:04pm On Feb 16, 2023
Those policemen for that side like doing like Superman na God catch them
Re: Many Injured As ‘Soldiers’ Set Ogun Police Station On Fire by Mrpojj(m): 3:12pm On Feb 16, 2023
Islie:

Nlfpmod
Soldiers will set police station on fire
Like we're does this happen?
Soldiers will behave like bokoharam
Re: Many Injured As ‘Soldiers’ Set Ogun Police Station On Fire by Babastrong(m): 3:20pm On Feb 16, 2023
You people know what is doing you all along but chose to blame something else. [ Ori e ti daru. Omo ale jatijati.]
Re: Many Injured As ‘Soldiers’ Set Ogun Police Station On Fire by Emola12(m): 3:21pm On Feb 16, 2023
ZUKKYY:
Na two brothers them the fight. So not my business undecided. I the wait for 25 Feb
you wan go do wedding
Re: Many Injured As ‘Soldiers’ Set Ogun Police Station On Fire by Chetas81(m): 3:22pm On Feb 16, 2023
XerXers:
Tinubu has started a war.
he would run away from Nigeria after the election
Re: Many Injured As ‘Soldiers’ Set Ogun Police Station On Fire by Angelfrost(m): 3:28pm On Feb 16, 2023
Ablemed:

Who told you? is it cause they don't make headlines? last year in Bauchi, Soldiers and Police had a face off and the Police div at Yelwa got burnt. Fortunate enough for the police, they all deserted the station bfr the soldiers arrived. Many folks were shot and killed in Zaria 2015 cuz they stoned military convoy, how bout the mobile police- soldiers face off at Bukuru, Jos? so what are you guys saying?

I stand corrected then...! Thank you.
Re: Many Injured As ‘Soldiers’ Set Ogun Police Station On Fire by SaLongs1(m): 3:33pm On Feb 16, 2023
SouthSouth1914:
Dem regular trademark by an unknown soldier
grin grin Sorrow, blood and tears....
Re: Many Injured As ‘Soldiers’ Set Ogun Police Station On Fire by Lukuluku69(m): 3:39pm On Feb 16, 2023
Islie:

Nlfpmod

Friendly Match.
Re: Many Injured As ‘Soldiers’ Set Ogun Police Station On Fire by UNDFTD: 3:41pm On Feb 16, 2023
I read through the comments to see if I could come across comments from "One Nigeria" advocates and IPOB /ESN haters condemning the military for burning a government facility, but like COWARDS that they are with selective outrage, none of them have the balls to do so. If this had been in the East albeit perpetrated by the military, these wolves in sheep's clothing would be foaming in the mouth like rabid dogs in condemnation of IPOB and ESN. I am glad that your beloved Nigeria is happening to you slowly but surely...Fuel scarcity, Naira scarcity, Food scarcity, No Electricity, No Roads, No Hospitals, and Hyperinflation! There are more where these came from, just wait!
Re: Many Injured As ‘Soldiers’ Set Ogun Police Station On Fire by AFONJACOW(m): 3:43pm On Feb 16, 2023
My greatest mistake of this year is remitting over 80 million naira I want to use start my hotel project back to Nigeria account... Nigeria is gradually heading towards beyond redemption... now am looking for landed properties in my village I can but with the money because as it stands now, Nigeria is gone .. and people who put all of us in this perpetual states are busy campaigning vigorously telling us to have hope in them.. I think we haven't learn anything in this 8yrs... abi Tulumbu said he will start where buhari stopped Maybe he will be ruling Nigeria from exile because nowhere will be safe for all of them when the dust reach it climax
Re: Many Injured As ‘Soldiers’ Set Ogun Police Station On Fire by nedekid: 3:54pm On Feb 16, 2023
So why not hold the commander of the army base to account?
Re: Many Injured As ‘Soldiers’ Set Ogun Police Station On Fire by spencekat(m): 3:54pm On Feb 16, 2023
gigabyte13:

Really, come fight any one of dem wey dey mile 2 here, if your body complete as u take start the fight.... Make l know wertin cause am
Leave that thing.One on one and without his colleagues interfering,a Nigerian solider can be dealt with.Can they flex muscles with Boko Haram?
Re: Many Injured As ‘Soldiers’ Set Ogun Police Station On Fire by spencekat(m): 3:56pm On Feb 16, 2023
Army boys behaving like boy scouts.
Re: Many Injured As ‘Soldiers’ Set Ogun Police Station On Fire by gigabyte13: 4:02pm On Feb 16, 2023
spencekat:
Leave that thing.One on one and without his colleagues interfering,a Nigerian solider can be dealt with.Can they flex muscles with Boko Haram?

Online Rambo....
Kwatinue... Dey play
So na one person be Boko Haram
You still fit try one soldier for corner sha
Too much talk no dey full basket
Re: Many Injured As ‘Soldiers’ Set Ogun Police Station On Fire by spencekat(m): 4:04pm On Feb 16, 2023
gigabyte13:

Online Rambo....
Kwatinue... Dey play
So na one person be Boko Haram
You still fit try one soldier for corner sha
Too much talk no dey full basket
Without reinforcement or reprisal attacks,a Nigerian solider is weak in a one on one combat without a weapon.Those guys are overated.
Re: Many Injured As ‘Soldiers’ Set Ogun Police Station On Fire by Dskillful(m): 4:37pm On Feb 16, 2023
Jennyclay:
I wish the soldiers could go to Sambisa and set the forest on fire. undecided

Shut up
Re: Many Injured As ‘Soldiers’ Set Ogun Police Station On Fire by Austineva2: 4:40pm On Feb 16, 2023
chris4gold:
Soldiers set the police station ablaze. This can only happen in a zoo.
am telling you my comrade.🤣🤣🤣. Better zoo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Am Pro-Biafra" – Wole Soyinka / Aisha Buhari Arrives London To See President Buhari (Photo) / Rivers Rerun: APC Member Stabbed By Opposition Party - Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.