Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,198 members, 7,839,081 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Emefiele Arrives Villa, Urges Compliance To Buhari’s Directive - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emefiele Arrives Villa, Urges Compliance To Buhari’s Directive (26859 Views)

President Buhari And CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Arrives Addis Ababa / Emefiele Arrives National Assembly, Presently Meeting With Gbajabiamila / Fact-Check: Did DSS Arrest Aminu Muhammed On Aisha Buhari’s Directive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emefiele Arrives Villa, Urges Compliance To Buhari’s Directive by Lacash: 3:03pm On Feb 16, 2023
Re: Emefiele Arrives Villa, Urges Compliance To Buhari’s Directive by dat9jaguy(m): 3:05pm On Feb 16, 2023
princeade86:
trust buhari at ur own Peri. Tinubu sef can't trust him now. U go beg person for house, only to come out and tell citizens that only 200 is legal to tender. No be juju be that.

OK, if that is what you believe.

Re: Emefiele Arrives Villa, Urges Compliance To Buhari’s Directive by MiaBeer(m): 3:06pm On Feb 16, 2023
Emiefele, strong man. Urchins tamer in chief
Re: Emefiele Arrives Villa, Urges Compliance To Buhari’s Directive by kingyakos: 3:06pm On Feb 16, 2023
Emefiele is the New Star Boy
Buhari is the Original Baba Sokpe grin grin grin
Re: Emefiele Arrives Villa, Urges Compliance To Buhari’s Directive by kingyakos: 3:08pm On Feb 16, 2023
Bimpe29:
Can you imagine? So, Buhari's directives are superior to those of the Supreme Court?

Supreme Court in the mud
Re: Emefiele Arrives Villa, Urges Compliance To Buhari’s Directive by LaconicINC: 3:08pm On Feb 16, 2023
Siwisheswereesh:
You and your oga cannot die well o

They will live long 🤣🤣🤣

Emilokan abi, why your oga de run kiki kiki on top naira matter?
Re: Emefiele Arrives Villa, Urges Compliance To Buhari’s Directive by Chetas81(m): 3:08pm On Feb 16, 2023
dat9jaguy:

Nope, you will soon see the outcome, latest by 28th of February, 2023.
if anyone deceiving you guys that TINUBU will win this election I pity such person
Re: Emefiele Arrives Villa, Urges Compliance To Buhari’s Directive by chiefolododo(m): 3:09pm On Feb 16, 2023
Bimpe29:
Can you imagine? So, Buhari's directives are superior to those of the Supreme Court?
Supreme Court

Re: Emefiele Arrives Villa, Urges Compliance To Buhari’s Directive by wale0810: 3:09pm On Feb 16, 2023
dat9jaguy:

OK, I don hear but watch as it plays out.
play what bro u have nothing to pay here is either u are atikulated or obedient.chose one for better Nigeria
Re: Emefiele Arrives Villa, Urges Compliance To Buhari’s Directive by asanausana91: 3:10pm On Feb 16, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
It is an illegal directive that disobeys lawful court order.

Election holds in 9 days. You should all come out en masse to vote for Asiwaju. Only Asiwaju can stop them from turning your old notes into tissue paper.

Once Asiwaju wins, old notes will remain till December 2023 and Emefiele will be fired.
check my signature for free stuffs!
hahahaha! Who is Asiwabasterd?
God bless Buhari
God bless Emefiele
Re: Emefiele Arrives Villa, Urges Compliance To Buhari’s Directive by sukkot: 3:11pm On Feb 16, 2023
emefiele ya soul is required in hades. sapa done wound person for here . emefiele induced sapa

Re: Emefiele Arrives Villa, Urges Compliance To Buhari’s Directive by Belleful: 3:12pm On Feb 16, 2023
See the people abusing buhari, now singing is praise. What an irony
Re: Emefiele Arrives Villa, Urges Compliance To Buhari’s Directive by asanausana91: 3:15pm On Feb 16, 2023
Jack500:
This guy will be jailed with the useless zombidients supporting him, as soon as Tinubu win
Nigeria is not Lagos. Tinubu should come and test his prison clothes, I am through with the sowing.
Tinubu will never near that Aso Villa
Re: Emefiele Arrives Villa, Urges Compliance To Buhari’s Directive by Skty: 3:15pm On Feb 16, 2023
Supply it na...let's use it
Re: Emefiele Arrives Villa, Urges Compliance To Buhari’s Directive by emu22(m): 3:16pm On Feb 16, 2023
christejames:
Buhari means business this time...

Only free and fair election is what we want from him now...

So who soever wins i no want hear say na rigging or vote buying oooo because Nigerians can be unnecessarily controversial,we cannot pass tru all dis suffering for nothing and in d end dey will still rig and buy vote.1
Re: Emefiele Arrives Villa, Urges Compliance To Buhari’s Directive by ZombieSlayer1: 3:16pm On Feb 16, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Election holds in 9 days. You should all come out en masse to vote for Asiwaju. Only Asiwaju can stop them from turning your old notes into tissue paper.

Once Asiwaju wins, old notes will remain till December 2023 and Emefiele will be fired.
Let me see how tinubu will win without access to money to buy votes
Re: Emefiele Arrives Villa, Urges Compliance To Buhari’s Directive by Alexbio: 3:16pm On Feb 16, 2023
dat9jaguy:

You are just yapping, you don't know the intrigues at play here. Remember Tinubu and PMB had a secret meeting yesterday. The more you look the less you understand but you go soon understand by next week.

Don't mind them
They should keep wallowing in confusion...

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Arrives Villa, Urges Compliance To Buhari’s Directive by Skty: 3:18pm On Feb 16, 2023
The problem is that the CBN Act 2007 confers excessive laws on the President to change the currency if he deems fit. Buhari go wicked everybody now. He has jetted out of the country
Re: Emefiele Arrives Villa, Urges Compliance To Buhari’s Directive by jaxxy(m): 3:22pm On Feb 16, 2023
tinsel:

It will be over in few days time.He will run like Mrs. Madueke.

enemies of democracy will cry.
Re: Emefiele Arrives Villa, Urges Compliance To Buhari’s Directive by fxexperts: 3:22pm On Feb 16, 2023
Brendaniel:
CBN reports that there is still about 600 billion naira of the old notes out of the banking system, the question is who are the people with the 600 billion.

For me, I think most part of that money belong to the people running to supreme court to fight Buhari and CBN
Mumu 600 billion is nothing ode. do the maths. 600 billion divide by 200 million people thats is just like N3,000 three thousand naira per person. i currenty have about N20,000 of the old note at home and i do not care if it loose value as i can just thrown them away or keep it as artifact. So are you saying i am among the people who went to the supreme court. the POS guy on your street most like have more than N100,000 of this money. so who are you fooling and this your assertion is just plan stupid and i know you that typed this rubbish have at least more than N3,000 of this money so no one is hoarding anything. so don't just hear figures and spill trash from your mouth.
Re: Emefiele Arrives Villa, Urges Compliance To Buhari’s Directive by Tareq1105: 3:24pm On Feb 16, 2023
SecretSpy666:
grin grin grin grin
The president is solidly behind you sir. You are a great man and will be remembered for fighting vote buying and advocating for free and fair election.
Among the 18 presidential candidates from 18 political parties, only APC drugie is against the policy.
Vote wisely,vote the party that can LABOUR for us, not the party that will make us labourers. Vote Obi, not the kolobi

Labour Party members are labourers and that's why I don't belong to the party.
Re: Emefiele Arrives Villa, Urges Compliance To Buhari’s Directive by BeauBragnar11: 3:24pm On Feb 16, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Lmao...I thought you were blabbing few days ago on the supremacy of the SC rulings, and how the interim injunction can't be vacated.

Your money don turn tissue paper...Cry.
No sane Nigerian have old notes in their possession.

We thank FG under the leadership of PMB for giving the citizens ample time to engage in the swap exercise grin grin grin grin
Re: Emefiele Arrives Villa, Urges Compliance To Buhari’s Directive by Jflex07(m): 3:26pm On Feb 16, 2023
Belleful:
See the people abusing buhari, now singing is praise. What an irony
And people that have been singing his praise for 7.5 years now are abusing him.An irony indeed!
Re: Emefiele Arrives Villa, Urges Compliance To Buhari’s Directive by Tareq1105: 3:26pm On Feb 16, 2023
SecretSpy666:

Too much tears. If Peter Obi or Atiku wins, Emefiele will continue....

You've just exposed those behind our suffering.
Re: Emefiele Arrives Villa, Urges Compliance To Buhari’s Directive by Tareq1105: 3:30pm On Feb 16, 2023
asanausana91:
hahahaha! Who is Asiwabasterd?
God bless Buhari
God bless Emefiele

Opposition parties have suddenly become a supporter of the ruling Party. Isn't it an irony?
Re: Emefiele Arrives Villa, Urges Compliance To Buhari’s Directive by toneroforever(m): 3:31pm On Feb 16, 2023
dat9jaguy:

You are just yapping, you don't know the intrigues at play here. Remember Tinubu and PMB had a secret meeting yesterday. The more you look the less you understand but you go soon understand by next week.

Lol.... grin grin grin grin
To be honest my brother,I admire the way u encourage & console urself.
Even when the odds r against u & ur candidate,u still found a way to stay positive & remain optimistic. With this mindset,u wouldn't feel the impact of what's coming ur way by next week. Good luck though
Re: Emefiele Arrives Villa, Urges Compliance To Buhari’s Directive by justmondris: 3:31pm On Feb 16, 2023
Siwisheswereesh:
You and your oga cannot die well o
Nothing go kill them. They are doing a good job now
Re: Emefiele Arrives Villa, Urges Compliance To Buhari’s Directive by Jack500: 3:32pm On Feb 16, 2023
asanausana91:
Nigeria is not Lagos. Tinubu should come and test his prison clothes, I am through with the sowing.
Tinubu will never near that Aso Villa

Make sure you hang yourself as soon as he is declared
Re: Emefiele Arrives Villa, Urges Compliance To Buhari’s Directive by Jack500: 3:33pm On Feb 16, 2023
Johnson225:

lol.
Bro I pity you really for this comment cheesy
Some of you think nairaland is truly faceless right? Better begin use your sense…

You are the one that need to plug your sense
Re: Emefiele Arrives Villa, Urges Compliance To Buhari’s Directive by Jack500: 3:34pm On Feb 16, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
You this Tinubu supporter, you will have nowhere to hide by the time the DSS torchlight is beamed on you for threatening to kill the CBN governor for carrying out the order of President Muhammadu Buhari

To pick you up Is very easy

Just shut up. Ode.
Re: Emefiele Arrives Villa, Urges Compliance To Buhari’s Directive by Jnrprince1(m): 3:35pm On Feb 16, 2023
dat9jaguy:

You get sense bro

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Arrives Villa, Urges Compliance To Buhari’s Directive by Tareq1105: 3:36pm On Feb 16, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
I love these

Princeofsoutheast you're now APC member. A case of the enemy of my enemy is my friend. It's obvious that you lack integrity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video As VP Shettima, NSA Ribadu And Gbajabiamila Arrive PEPT / I‘ll Not Contest In 2015 – Jonathan (2011) / Buhari Meets And Speaks With Journalists At His Daura Home, Katsina (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.