Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,193 members, 7,839,062 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Emefiele Arrives Villa, Urges Compliance To Buhari’s Directive - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emefiele Arrives Villa, Urges Compliance To Buhari’s Directive (26858 Views)

President Buhari And CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Arrives Addis Ababa / Emefiele Arrives National Assembly, Presently Meeting With Gbajabiamila / Fact-Check: Did DSS Arrest Aminu Muhammed On Aisha Buhari’s Directive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emefiele Arrives Villa, Urges Compliance To Buhari’s Directive by kmaster007: 5:42pm On Feb 16, 2023
So, Una dey praise Buhari now
christejames:
Buhari means business this time...

Only free and fair election is what we want from him now...
Re: Emefiele Arrives Villa, Urges Compliance To Buhari’s Directive by yemi1504: 5:54pm On Feb 16, 2023
Brendaniel:
CBN reports that there is still about 600 billion naira of the old notes out of the banking system, the question is who are the people with the 600 billion.

For me, I think most part of that money belong to the people running to supreme court to fight Buhari and CBN

You got it right at your suspicion! The money was set aside for vote buying, all is now useless paper.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Arrives Villa, Urges Compliance To Buhari’s Directive by Yankee101: 6:00pm On Feb 16, 2023
Corrupt politicians are clearly the target
Re: Emefiele Arrives Villa, Urges Compliance To Buhari’s Directive by BigBrother9ja: 6:20pm On Feb 16, 2023
edungene7:
They were all proudly sponsored by Thiefunbu bulaba
And Rochas
Amaechi
Rev mbaka
Etc
Re: Emefiele Arrives Villa, Urges Compliance To Buhari’s Directive by Sermwell(m): 6:27pm On Feb 16, 2023
IbileIfe:
The script of the national broadcast by President Muhammadu Buhari was not written by him.
He is acting from the script of the cabal in Aso Villa.
Which time do you think Presidents have to write speech themselves??
Re: Emefiele Arrives Villa, Urges Compliance To Buhari’s Directive by richie240: 6:32pm On Feb 16, 2023
U guys are supraclowns.
So despite all d initial bragadacio, las-las d 'old money' is still in circulation.

So what has emefiele gained now biko?
If I was bribe u with two 1k notes before, (ie #2000), I simply give u 10 #200 notes, shikena!

I just hope u've not burnt ur ipob insignia cos u guys will be needing it after d 'errection'
cool
XerXers:
Release of old N200 notes will alleviate the suffering of the masses. The governors rejection of the new directive proves that they are after their selfish political interest and do not care about the masses

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Arrives Villa, Urges Compliance To Buhari’s Directive by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 16, 2023
onidal:
You can never fighting corruption in Nigeria without a very strong policies. I remember this was the very reason people massively voted for Buhari in 2015 as a man who can step on toes in his fight against corruption.

Buhari is now ABBA Kyari of SARS who said people hate him for fighting corruption.

PREMIUM TRUST BANK - Emiefele

I have information for Mallam Nasir El Rufai and Ganduje. People should pass the information to them.

Emiefele, who owns Premium Trust Bank?

PREMIUM TRUST BANK is opening tomorrow at the Redemption Camp at the City of God the Home of Daddy GO. But who owns PREMIUM TRUST BANK?

During construction, they deceived RCCG Redemption Camp residents and visitors that the Building belongs to FIRST BANK to hide the identity because of the ownership of that Bank at this period. The Bank workers of various Banks in the Redemption Camp were also deceived that it is a First Bank building but the Cartel, the Clique and the Cabal know it is PREMIUM TRUST BANK.

It is opening tomorrow, Emefiele, and the ATM 5 of them in the ATM Gallery will pay new Naira notes tomorrow.

Soludo under Obasanjo can never have the gut of collecting Party Presidential form, Lamido Sanusi under Jonathan can never have the gut of collecting Party Presidential form. Anything can happen under Buhari. Something is wrong that we don't know.

Emefiele congratulations on the opening of the Premium Trust Bank at the Redemption Camp tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Arrives Villa, Urges Compliance To Buhari’s Directive by Onewazobia(m): 6:35pm On Feb 16, 2023
onidal:
You can never fighting corruption in Nigeria without a very strong policies. I remember this was the very reason people massively voted for Buhari in 2015 as a man who can step on toes in his fight against corruption.
Please Your Business Need a Logo

We will Design a Professional Company Logo or Letterhead for your Business for 2K Only

Pay on Delivery

Drop us your Company Name here
https://forms.gle/P95MWS2ncFzkiANj7

I need logo, letter head, bizcard, invoice.
Cost and how many reviews?
Re: Emefiele Arrives Villa, Urges Compliance To Buhari’s Directive by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 16, 2023
onidal:

Buhari is now Abba Kyari of SARS. KYARI said if you fight corruption, corruption will fight back. We have all seen how Kyari fought corruption.

Who owns Premium Trust Bank?

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Arrives Villa, Urges Compliance To Buhari’s Directive by richie240: 6:47pm On Feb 16, 2023
Ddworld:

So Buhari can now guarantee you free and fair election. Now in your mind, Buhari is also a saint and you've been stup*d all along for castigating him earlier.

The problem in Nigeria is that we have so many fooli*h people roaming about. Just empty skulls who can't reason for themselves. Pathetic
Sebi u sef dey see am abi?
The same ppl who spent 7 years castigating buhari have suddenly turned him into a hero.
I'm not surprised at them sha, after all, they supported a sit-at-home ipob order in alaigbo thereby crippling their economy just to pepper this same buhari.

Their actions no surprise person.
cool

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Arrives Villa, Urges Compliance To Buhari’s Directive by Mayorgreat23(m): 6:58pm On Feb 16, 2023
BigBrother9ja:
Emiefele the USELESS boy-boy
Serving fool ani foolish looters and its governement.
Who buy phone for you
Re: Emefiele Arrives Villa, Urges Compliance To Buhari’s Directive by BigBrother9ja: 7:02pm On Feb 16, 2023
Mayorgreat23:

Who buy phone for you
Na your future wife serving me at the moment.
Re: Emefiele Arrives Villa, Urges Compliance To Buhari’s Directive by Brendaniel: 7:14pm On Feb 16, 2023
fxexperts:
Mumu 600 billion is nothing ode. do the maths. 600 billion divide by 200 million people thats is just like N3,000 three thousand naira per person. i currenty have about N20,000 of the old note at home and i do not care if it loose value as i can just thrown them away or keep it as artifact. So are you saying i am among the people who went to the supreme court. the POS guy on your street most like have more than N100,000 of this money. so who are you fooling and this your assertion is just plan stupid and i know you that typed this rubbish have at least more than N3,000 of this money so no one is hoarding anything. so don't just hear figures and spill trash from your mouth.

I want to believe you did not read my last line of statement or you read and did not understand it, I said most part of the 600 billion is with the politicians.

And your claim that 600 billion is nothing shows that you lack understanding of real worth of money or how money works, the entire money that was in the banking system before the naira redesign policy was 500 billion and for the entire same 200 million Nigerians.

Meaning that every transfer, online banking operations, deposits, loans and so on revolved just around 500 billion( give and take) and Nigerians did not even know, the remaining about 2.3 trillion was unbanked, the banking operations both online and offline still met everyone's banking operation needs both online and offline with just 500 billion naira only in it, and you are here telling me 600 billion is nothing...
Re: Emefiele Arrives Villa, Urges Compliance To Buhari’s Directive by lailo: 7:22pm On Feb 16, 2023
christejames:
Buhari means business this time...

Only free and fair election is what we want from him now...
Buhari is not interested in any free and fair election. The meaning of free and fair election to him is stoping Tinubu and enthroning Atiku, another fulani man by any means. There is something called Fulani agenda in Nigeria. They need 16 years of uninterrupted fulani presidency. Don't be fooled mr man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emefiele Arrives Villa, Urges Compliance To Buhari’s Directive by morakakin(m): 7:24pm On Feb 16, 2023
SecretSpy666:
grin grin grin grin
The president is solidly behind you sir. You are a great man and will be remembered for fighting vote buying and advocating for free and fair election.
Among the 18 presidential candidates from 18 political parties, only APC drugie is against the policy.
Vote wisely,vote the party that can LABOUR for us, not the party that will make us labourers. Vote Obi, not the kolobi
Bleep you
Re: Emefiele Arrives Villa, Urges Compliance To Buhari’s Directive by HellVictorinho7: 7:52pm On Feb 16, 2023
NaijaOlosho:
Thiefnubuu trying to sabotage the effort of our darling daddy grin

We won't let that happen after Thiefnubuu has a case with the Chicago FBI over drug trafficking and must be arrested now undecided
nobody got any 200naira 4rm cbn, furk when and where i was born
Re: Emefiele Arrives Villa, Urges Compliance To Buhari’s Directive by HellVictorinho7: 7:57pm On Feb 16, 2023
richie240:

Sebi u sef dey see am abi?
The same ppl who spent 7 years castigating buhari have suddenly turned him into a hero.
I'm not surprised at them sha, after all, they supported a sit-at-home ipob order in alaigbo thereby crippling their economy just to pepper this same buhari.

Their actions no surprise person.
cool
e tire me
Re: Emefiele Arrives Villa, Urges Compliance To Buhari’s Directive by HellVictorinho7: 8:11pm On Feb 16, 2023
Brendaniel:

I want to believe you did not read my last line of statement or you read and did not understand it, I said most part of the 600 billion is with the politicians.

And your claim that 600 billion is nothing shows that you lack understanding of real worth of money or how money works, the entire money that was in the banking system before the naira redesign policy was 500 billion and for the entire same 200 million Nigerians.

Meaning that every transfer, online banking operations, deposits, loans and so on revolved just around 500 billion( give and take) and Nigerians did not even know, the remaining about 2.3 trillion was unbanked, the banking operations both online and offline still met everyone's banking operation needs both online and offline with just 500 billion naira only in it, and you are here telling me 600 billion is nothing...
forget politicians, others are dying.
Re: Emefiele Arrives Villa, Urges Compliance To Buhari’s Directive by Brendaniel: 8:52pm On Feb 16, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
forget politicians, others are dying.

I'm only explaining to him...
Re: Emefiele Arrives Villa, Urges Compliance To Buhari’s Directive by okorogodwin4(m): 10:27pm On Feb 16, 2023
Emefiele is pressing the neck of the neck of the urchins
Re: Emefiele Arrives Villa, Urges Compliance To Buhari’s Directive by HellVictorinho7: 10:30pm On Feb 16, 2023
Brendaniel:

I'm only explaining to him...
as others keep dying
Re: Emefiele Arrives Villa, Urges Compliance To Buhari’s Directive by Brendaniel: 10:34pm On Feb 16, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
as others keep dying

You think I'm happy that anything bad is happening to the citizens, the government should find a solution, I only countered his claim...
Re: Emefiele Arrives Villa, Urges Compliance To Buhari’s Directive by HellVictorinho7: 10:44pm On Feb 16, 2023
Brendaniel:

You think I'm happy that anything bad is happening to the citizens, the government should find a solution, I only countered his claim...
noted
Re: Emefiele Arrives Villa, Urges Compliance To Buhari’s Directive by SenatePresdo(m): 11:11pm On Feb 16, 2023
dat9jaguy:

You are just yapping, you don't know the intrigues at play here. Remember Tinubu and PMB had a secret meeting yesterday. The more you look the less you understand but you go soon understand by next week.

So if you meet with someone, it automatically means that the person agreed on what you met him for?

Buhari has rejected Tinubu all round, that's why Tinubu is begging him around.
Re: Emefiele Arrives Villa, Urges Compliance To Buhari’s Directive by onidal: 11:19pm On Feb 16, 2023
angry
Re: Emefiele Arrives Villa, Urges Compliance To Buhari’s Directive by dat9jaguy(m): 8:54am On Feb 17, 2023
SenatePresdo:

So if you meet with someone, it automatically means that the person agreed on what you met him for?

Buhari has rejected Tinubu all round, that's why Tinubu is begging him around.

And you know what they talked about. Relax, and see what they call 'government magic'. Na there I talk reach.

Re: Emefiele Arrives Villa, Urges Compliance To Buhari’s Directive by smileyoo: 7:55pm On Feb 18, 2023
abc115:
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu
lol. but sincerely speaking, i can confidently tell you that Oga tinubu is not winning this election, the bus to aso-rock have left him stranded. but i salute his doggedness and extreme sagacity.
his mu-mu ticket was his self-defeat .
I could be wrong, but given the clear present circumstances, Oga tinubu is no more going near aso-rock as a president, but only as a visitor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bamidele Aturu Is Dead, Prominent Lagos Lawyer / Aisha Yesufu Slams President Buhari On Her Recent Tweet (photos) / Gbenga Daniel Declares Support For Ogun APC Candidate, Dapo Abiodun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.