Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Tinubu: Atiku, Obi Can’t Match My Track Records - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Atiku, Obi Can’t Match My Track Records (14430 Views)

Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying / Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics / Victor Oye: Peter Obi Can’t Achieve Anything Politically Till He Returns To APGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Atiku, Obi Can’t Match My Track Records by Kei144(m): 7:55am On Feb 17, 2023
Unlike Tinubu and Atiku, after his governorship of Anambra State, Peter Obi attended some top world-class universities like Harvard, Cambridge and Oxford, where he did some executive courses that greatly improved his knowledge and exposure. Peter Obi of today is miles away from the Peter Obi of Anambra State governor 2006-2014. That is why he dazzled the world at Chatham House, London.
Re: Tinubu: Atiku, Obi Can’t Match My Track Records by tyinfinity: 7:57am On Feb 17, 2023
I hate obi peter the cunning alcoholic governor of Anambra who turn many Anambra youth to refugee in Lagos.some are in Asian prisons why many women have joined baby factory.peter obi your are wicked
Re: Tinubu: Atiku, Obi Can’t Match My Track Records by Lionnation: 7:59am On Feb 17, 2023
Why I Don't Support Tinubu for President of Nigeria

Personal reason: I don't like the choice of his Vice, he strikes me as the true face of Bokoharam.

Health reason: He is obviously struggling with his health and memories. It is not his fault that he is old, but it is his fault that he has refused to rest. I won't push him to an office that his health and age will not carry. He will end up ruling by proxy, which is not good for a country like Nigeria.

Reason based on justice: GEJ and his party were voted out of office based on incompetence, it is only fair that with the woeful failure of APC that has superseded that of PDP, the party should not be rewarded with another tenure.

Based on morals: Tinubu has consistently lied. He lied about his age, his education, and his family. They even hired people to act as bishops and priests in one of their unveiling programs. I do not trust anything he is promising. Even more, is the fact that he is an alleged drug lord and he has not denied his dealings with illegal drugs. My moral conscience won't allow me to consider him.

Religion: He is Muslim, his Vice is a Muslim and they both want to take over from a Muslim. In a country like ours with about 50% Christians, they are simply saying that the North has no Christians. And to make it more obvious, El Rufia in one of his recent interviews described the northern Christians as an "enclave".

Issue base: His major drive to be president is based on the fact that he considers the presidency as his turn (emi lo kan). Even on issues he has spoken about, none is coherent. And even if you think anyone is coherent, they don't seem to have emanated from him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Atiku, Obi Can’t Match My Track Records by Hessem: 8:01am On Feb 17, 2023
We know nah. Who else have stolen money more than you?
Who else have trafficked drugs more than you?

Who else have lied more than you?
Who else have gaffed more than you?

So we believe you sir.

Continue to dey deceive the gullible fools and hungry idiots that only hope on your stolen billions

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Atiku, Obi Can’t Match My Track Records by Ekpeitut: 8:01am On Feb 17, 2023
Oshomole: Wetin be dis one like dis?

Re: Tinubu: Atiku, Obi Can’t Match My Track Records by Chimobii(m): 8:13am On Feb 17, 2023
Lesus Rx 350 2015 Distress sale!!!!!!
14.5m ( serious buyers should contact for vehicle inspection and negotiation)
Re: Tinubu: Atiku, Obi Can’t Match My Track Records by GoodIsGod: 8:26am On Feb 17, 2023
Story
Re: Tinubu: Atiku, Obi Can’t Match My Track Records by Samy1989: 8:30am On Feb 17, 2023
Track Record of stealing Abi
Re: Tinubu: Atiku, Obi Can’t Match My Track Records by danfourtson(m): 8:31am On Feb 17, 2023
Pride
Re: Tinubu: Atiku, Obi Can’t Match My Track Records by jjxxx: 8:34am On Feb 17, 2023
edosaprecious:
https://punchng.com/Atiku-Obi-cant-match-my-track-records-Tinubu

Very correct. Obi and Atiku can not match Tinubu in drug trafficking but atifku can defeat Tinubu in stealing sha. Only Obi that can never match both of them in doing evil.
Re: Tinubu: Atiku, Obi Can’t Match My Track Records by Bryan88(m): 8:39am On Feb 17, 2023
Ofemmanu1:
When I look at the billions Tinubu is taking home monthly just because he is Lagos ex governor, and how his henchmen cornered Lagos fortunes with Bullion vans.
I hated Tinubu.
.. Meanwhile I look at how Peter Obi rejected everything, including his gratuity and the "No Shishi Paradigm" I become tempted to vote Obi.

But as a professional tribal bigot and naturally w!cked person, I will vote BAT.
u no dey tire to dey repost this same comment on every post?
Re: Tinubu: Atiku, Obi Can’t Match My Track Records by Rhisky(m): 8:42am On Feb 17, 2023
Microphone licker
Re: Tinubu: Atiku, Obi Can’t Match My Track Records by Occurstaem(m): 8:43am On Feb 17, 2023
IgboNiile:

That's why they said black man is suspected to be having a needle piston thrusting he's brain. You are delusional and irrational. Keep deceiving your entire generation e go clear for your eyes next week Saturday.
IgboNiile igbo ni ile e.
But February 25 is almost here.
Re: Tinubu: Atiku, Obi Can’t Match My Track Records by OKEMKPI: 8:53am On Feb 17, 2023
Of course we know,Drugs,thug life,corruption, manipulation, killing and all the rest.They can't match,we confirm that to be true
Re: Tinubu: Atiku, Obi Can’t Match My Track Records by smyo(m): 8:53am On Feb 17, 2023
So because Pele of Brazil did very well in the 1980's they should include him in 2022 world cup lineup abi, Oga go rest jor.
Re: Tinubu: Atiku, Obi Can’t Match My Track Records by JAGS001(m): 8:58am On Feb 17, 2023
ecolime:
Lets also compare their post-office track records
you guys should stop been ignorance of things you're posting in public space the same pension law you're comparing is no more active in Lagos sanwo olu cancelled it since 2020 Tinubu and fashola commend his actions, obi should have been in jail by now same as Atiku and Tinubu if Nigeria was a sane country, i still support Tinubu because someone that will allow others to chop is better than a person that eat the state funds he governed alone and also went far abroad to hide his own wealth claiming to be saint while his family resides in UK.
Re: Tinubu: Atiku, Obi Can’t Match My Track Records by Emmacy001: 9:04am On Feb 17, 2023
Re: Tinubu: Atiku, Obi Can’t Match My Track Records by Coolgent(m): 9:09am On Feb 17, 2023
Track record of drugs and correction
Emi lokan
Re: Tinubu: Atiku, Obi Can’t Match My Track Records by ismodiwa(m): 9:12am On Feb 17, 2023
True sir
Tinubu is coming
Re: Tinubu: Atiku, Obi Can’t Match My Track Records by snowball11(m): 9:12am On Feb 17, 2023
Who dares to match an endemic criminal before? undecided

One who looted and he's still looting the entire fortune of a state! grin

Idiotic idiot! cheesy
Re: Tinubu: Atiku, Obi Can’t Match My Track Records by Kaiser20: 9:13am On Feb 17, 2023
Chimobii:
Lesus Rx 350 2015 Distress sale!!!!!!
14.5m ( serious buyers should contact for vehicle inspection and negotiation)
I will make transfer, but after the election
Re: Tinubu: Atiku, Obi Can’t Match My Track Records by Madups(m): 9:33am On Feb 17, 2023
Oh my! Where have i been? Two hands in the air for national anthem?
asanausana91:
A man without father, sister, mother, classmates, teacher. A man that lick microphone, a man that raise two hands in the air as national anthem is sang . A man without primary and secondary school but has a BSC? What a wonderful record. Nobody in this world can beat these records nah.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Atiku, Obi Can’t Match My Track Records by tenpipsperday: 9:38am On Feb 17, 2023
Yea record of drug and avarice you mean
Re: Tinubu: Atiku, Obi Can’t Match My Track Records by Emola12(m): 9:57am On Feb 17, 2023
greatermax77:
I thought this old man once said mentioning OBI's name to him is an insult , so why is he mentioning Obi name every where he goes
that is how all Stars name circulate

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Atiku, Obi Can’t Match My Track Records by Taiggarr: 9:58am On Feb 17, 2023
Ofemmanu1:
When I look at the billions Tinubu is taking home monthly just because he is Lagos ex governor, and how his henchmen cornered Lagos fortunes with Bullion vans.
I hated Tinubu.
.. Meanwhile I look at how Peter Obi rejected everything, including his gratuity and the "No Shishi Paradigm" I become tempted to vote Obi.

But as a professional tribal bigot and naturally w!cked person, I will vote BAT.

"Urchin" chanters will come for your head..

This painful sojiurn into expected election loss will be too heavy for ObiDients to carry..
Re: Tinubu: Atiku, Obi Can’t Match My Track Records by Emola12(m): 9:59am On Feb 17, 2023
Occurstaem:
Even his opponents can't deny the fact.

Tinubu is everything governance par excellence.

they can't match his criminal record now or I argue with you Weere oloriburuku eda ole ofon gbewiri jaguda
Re: Tinubu: Atiku, Obi Can’t Match My Track Records by FuckYourFather(f): 10:20am On Feb 17, 2023
They can't match my track record in cocaine business
Re: Tinubu: Atiku, Obi Can’t Match My Track Records by GGirll: 10:22am On Feb 17, 2023
I've never seen a very foolish man like this old senile drug baron n identity thief in Bourdillon.
Re: Tinubu: Atiku, Obi Can’t Match My Track Records by Obyino: 10:28am On Feb 17, 2023
What are your track records… Criminal drug lord
Re: Tinubu: Atiku, Obi Can’t Match My Track Records by phemray(m): 10:29am On Feb 17, 2023
[quote author=Ofemmanu1 post=120958428]When I look at the billions Tinubu is taking home monthly just because he is Lagos ex governor, and how his henchmen cornered Lagos fortunes with Bullion vans.
I hated Tinubu.

Obi has invested state money in his family business and the rest in his bank, so he has taken more than gratuity, we know d logic. He rejected to coverup.
Re: Tinubu: Atiku, Obi Can’t Match My Track Records by tonyson010(m): 10:34am On Feb 17, 2023
Occurstaem:
Even his opponents can't deny the fact.

Tinubu is everything governance par excellence.

his technocrats...... Fashola promised to solve power issue under six months, 4years gone and NO progress. they pushed him to housing, 4years now in Housing l, and problem continued.

let's shun lies so we can develop this country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osun, Ogun And Oyo States Joins Lagos To Declare 12 June Public Holiday / Akintunde Akinwande Shuns Senate’s Screening For NERC Job / $750m Oil Stolen In 2019 - NNPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.