Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,317 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Tinubu: Atiku, Obi Can’t Match My Track Records - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Atiku, Obi Can’t Match My Track Records (14400 Views)

Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying / Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics / Victor Oye: Peter Obi Can’t Achieve Anything Politically Till He Returns To APGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Atiku, Obi Can’t Match My Track Records by searchlight: 6:25am On Feb 17, 2023
Ofemmanu1:
When I look at the billions Tinubu is taking home monthly just because he is Lagos ex governor, and how his henchmen cornered Lagos fortunes with Bullion vans.
I hated Tinubu.
.. Meanwhile I look at how Peter Obi rejected everything, including his gratuity and the "No Shishi Paradigm" I become tempted to vote Obi.

But as a professional tribal bigot and naturally w!cked person, I will vote BAT.
Hahahahahaha the best comment i have read on NL this year. You are the most sincere person here on NL. Knowing the truth but unapologetically tribal. Whoever wins this election may the person be better than Buhari.

Las las na Atiku this people go declear president, it is crystal clear to all that are in the know. Buhari and cabals are rooting for their brother coming from a staunch obidient
Re: Tinubu: Atiku, Obi Can’t Match My Track Records by Xion20: 6:25am On Feb 17, 2023
From people's comments here which is a reflection of what is obtainable in the larger society called Nigeria, I know who is winning this election, hence mr President has told Nigerians their vote will count if they vote the candidates of their choice.
Re: Tinubu: Atiku, Obi Can’t Match My Track Records by lolu2019: 6:26am On Feb 17, 2023
habsydiamond:
I don't agree about that oo... what's makes him the best This man is selfish he passed in to law... salary for life, health care for family, lands, houses, cars, and so on.. u have left office for years now and u are still collecting all these ... thats nothing but selfishness... that people voted u into power didn't mean u should such them dry now.
do u have proof.
Re: Tinubu: Atiku, Obi Can’t Match My Track Records by searchlight: 6:27am On Feb 17, 2023
Occurstaem:
Even his opponents can't deny the fact.

Tinubu is everything governance par excellence.

Maybe but a looting machine too
Re: Tinubu: Atiku, Obi Can’t Match My Track Records by lolu2019: 6:30am On Feb 17, 2023
It will be foolish to compare Obi and Atiku with Tinubu
Re: Tinubu: Atiku, Obi Can’t Match My Track Records by Patriotsleague: 6:31am On Feb 17, 2023
Fact, Obi is just a greedy thief, has helped no man, built nothing, just stealing and hiding his money so Nigeria government can't gain from taxing his fund. An evil ipob terrorists supporter, hiding money in offshore account. Igbo thief.
Re: Tinubu: Atiku, Obi Can’t Match My Track Records by MiaBeer(m): 6:35am On Feb 17, 2023
edosaprecious:
https://punchng.com/Atiku-Obi-cant-match-my-track-records-Tinubu
Record of receiving 5 billion Naira every month from past and present Lagos state governors ba?
BAT is in deep trouble and he knows that.
Re: Tinubu: Atiku, Obi Can’t Match My Track Records by Fearyourcreator: 6:35am On Feb 17, 2023
Jostoman:
Tell them what you intend to do for them if they Vote for you and leave Atiku and Obi alone
If you never hear that till now ... It's shows you are a one way traffic
Re: Tinubu: Atiku, Obi Can’t Match My Track Records by udeh3(m): 6:46am On Feb 17, 2023
Please, when you make this assertions, always state the various achievements, so we all can verify. And stop bragging with what no one can see except what Ambode and Fashola did

As a governor, how km of roads where constructed and how much per km
How many schools were constructed and how much in direct proportion to the cost
How many class rooms were renovated and how much
How many hospitals were built and also renovated and at what cost?
Until then, most of us won't take you serious

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Atiku, Obi Can’t Match My Track Records by frozen70(f): 6:47am On Feb 17, 2023
greatermax77:
I thought this old man once said mentioning OBI's name to him is an insult , so why is he mentioning Obi name everey he goes

That names is the only name that gives him threats

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Atiku, Obi Can’t Match My Track Records by R0LL0N(m): 6:51am On Feb 17, 2023
greatermax77:
I thought this old man once said mentioning OBI's name to him is an insult , so why is he mentioning Obi name everey he goes
Drug lord forgot that the more he proclaim obis name the more he is advertising his vote.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Atiku, Obi Can’t Match My Track Records by OnyesomJ(m): 6:56am On Feb 17, 2023
Pride comes before a fall
BAT should rest. Person no hear word because say you Ex Governor again nawao sad
Re: Tinubu: Atiku, Obi Can’t Match My Track Records by emekmorris: 6:58am On Feb 17, 2023
Oga which track record are you talking about.
Re: Tinubu: Atiku, Obi Can’t Match My Track Records by jogojogo: 6:58am On Feb 17, 2023
asanausana91:
A man without father, sister, mother, classmates, teacher. A man that lick microphone, a man that raise two hands in the air as national anthem is sang . A man without primary and secondary school but has a BSC? What a wonderful record. Nobody in this world can beat these records nah.
Yet more successful and popular than you
Is that not shame?
Re: Tinubu: Atiku, Obi Can’t Match My Track Records by emekmorris: 6:59am On Feb 17, 2023
Oga which track record are you talking about?
Re: Tinubu: Atiku, Obi Can’t Match My Track Records by jahsharon: 7:07am On Feb 17, 2023
If he can, he won't run away from the state he governed and looted for 8 years and come and hide in Lagos
Re: Tinubu: Atiku, Obi Can’t Match My Track Records by HIPROFILE(m): 7:09am On Feb 17, 2023
greatermax77:

He suddenly realized he underestimated Obi as Obi continues the neck pressing as Baba couldn't breathe he has to realize Obi is greater than him in character and behavior.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Atiku, Obi Can’t Match My Track Records by PeterObi4LP: 7:14am On Feb 17, 2023
For once I agree with Tinubu. Obi and Atiku can't match your record of looting and drug trafficking. Yeye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Atiku, Obi Can’t Match My Track Records by Henrymas(m): 7:16am On Feb 17, 2023
This Clown of a man is always talking about track record, does the he-goat, even understand what the phrase means?
What exactly, is the track record, the fool is always ranting about?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Atiku, Obi Can’t Match My Track Records by Latestreport1: 7:16am On Feb 17, 2023
20 POWERFUL QUOTES OF LABOUR PARTY PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE PETER OBI.

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAks1Hthii0
Re: Tinubu: Atiku, Obi Can’t Match My Track Records by Tayorshd2(m): 7:22am On Feb 17, 2023
habsydiamond:
I don't agree about that oo... what's makes him the best This man is selfish he passed in to law... salary for life, health care for family, lands, houses, cars, and so on.. u have left office for years now and u are still collecting all these ... thats nothing but selfishness... that people voted u into power didn't mean u should such them dry now.

That's a true leader that can think about tomorrow so that's how it suppose to be and not by graduating in school without reference to the school u graduated from
Re: Tinubu: Atiku, Obi Can’t Match My Track Records by Tayorshd2(m): 7:23am On Feb 17, 2023
Latestreport1:
20 POWERFUL QUOTES OF LABOUR PARTY PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE PETER OBI.

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAks1Hthii0

It can't land him anywhere if him Like make him turn to sheik sphere obi is a boy to Tinubu
Re: Tinubu: Atiku, Obi Can’t Match My Track Records by able20(m): 7:24am On Feb 17, 2023
Tinubu Who wants to match your Mumu track when you raised your grandpa walking sick during the National items

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Atiku, Obi Can’t Match My Track Records by Kingcalls: 7:25am On Feb 17, 2023
Viscuz:
Alpha beta and land grabbing record

With a sprinkle of cocaine to taste 😜

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Tinubu: Atiku, Obi Can’t Match My Track Records by nairanaira12: 7:26am On Feb 17, 2023
yarimo:
Gbam

What's his current state of mind? Is he suffering from dementia now? Is he suffering from pakinsonism now? Is he mentally ok now?
Those are the points that matter
Re: Tinubu: Atiku, Obi Can’t Match My Track Records by asanausana91: 7:32am On Feb 17, 2023
jogojogo:

Yet more successful and popular than you
Is that not shame?
popular because of drug money, corruption, killing and exporting human parts? God forbid!
Re: Tinubu: Atiku, Obi Can’t Match My Track Records by samwillyco1(m): 7:39am On Feb 17, 2023
I get am before no be property
Re: Tinubu: Atiku, Obi Can’t Match My Track Records by alhajiabdulbuha: 7:43am On Feb 17, 2023
Ogun fire kill u there

Re: Tinubu: Atiku, Obi Can’t Match My Track Records by Pemco: 7:44am On Feb 17, 2023
Occurstaem:
Even his opponents can't deny the fact.

Tinubu is everything governance par excellence.

We dont measure someone's performance (especially a governor) by his boasting and testimony. In Nigeria private organizations (local and foreign) measure the performance of all state governors, in different Areas of service, using certain relevant criteria, and award the overall-best performer.

During Tinubu's 8years as gov of Lagos state how many performance awards from these organizations, home or foreign did he achieve. And on what areas?

During Obi's 8yrs as gov of Anambra state, how many awards among the govs did he achieve.

Verify before start clapping hands for Tinubu's self-boast.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Atiku, Obi Can’t Match My Track Records by Manofnaija: 7:50am On Feb 17, 2023
Your track record is more on the NEGATIVE side.
Your age and Muslim-Muslim ticket worsened your chances.
Re: Tinubu: Atiku, Obi Can’t Match My Track Records by Blackman101: 7:51am On Feb 17, 2023
As area father and leader of garage thugs, yes

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zamfara Residents Camp Outside INEC Headquarters In Gusau / Peter Obi Calls On Federal Government To Rescue Nigerians Trapped In Sudan / Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.