Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

They Are Calling Iyabo Ojo A Prostitute Cos Of Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Are Calling Iyabo Ojo A Prostitute Cos Of Peter Obi (2577 Views)

Iyabo Ojo’s Endorsement Of Peter Obi: Cubana, Psqaure, Ednut, Dokubo React / Tinubu Was Stuck On The Road To The Stadium For 2hrs 'cos Of Crowd On The Street / Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Are Calling Iyabo Ojo A Prostitute Cos Of Peter Obi by shortgun(m): 3:09pm On Feb 16, 2023
This is an elderly man from the south west labeling Iyabo Ojo a prostitute cos she voiced out her support for Peter Obi.

https://twitter.com/akerele_s/status/1625098045145681920?t=y7h6e3hrvOWVMmv4xGJ_uQ&s=19

Re: They Are Calling Iyabo Ojo A Prostitute Cos Of Peter Obi by YorubaSamurai: 3:12pm On Feb 16, 2023
but she is a prostitute na
abi... why she nor see husband marry if she nor be prostitute

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Are Calling Iyabo Ojo A Prostitute Cos Of Peter Obi by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:12pm On Feb 16, 2023
This is too bad. Among all the political parties, APC has the most uncultured supporters insulting every single person. This is a product of poor parenting.

Their candidate also insult the hell out of other contestants. This is too bad for our democracy.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Are Calling Iyabo Ojo A Prostitute Cos Of Peter Obi by Cherish233: 3:12pm On Feb 16, 2023
Prostitutes are also human beings, the people calling her that are no better than her, their sin can be great if not greater.

2 Likes

Re: They Are Calling Iyabo Ojo A Prostitute Cos Of Peter Obi by shortgun(m): 3:15pm On Feb 16, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
Really?
She suddenly became a prostitute cos of her support for Peter Obi?

18 Likes

Re: They Are Calling Iyabo Ojo A Prostitute Cos Of Peter Obi by toneroforever(m): 3:16pm On Feb 16, 2023
E pain am well well. He is such a sore loser.

1 Like

Re: They Are Calling Iyabo Ojo A Prostitute Cos Of Peter Obi by SmartPolician: 3:18pm On Feb 16, 2023
It's even disturbing that the tweet is coming a nitwit with a verified Twitter symbol! If Peter Obi wins this election, Iyabo Ojo deserves a position in his government.

Anyways, I trust OBIdients to invade his digital space and show him pepper. Ogbeni, just get ready for this war whose battle line you have drawn πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

12 Likes

Re: They Are Calling Iyabo Ojo A Prostitute Cos Of Peter Obi by yarimo(m): 3:18pm On Feb 16, 2023
shortgun:

Really?
She suddenly became a prostitute cos of her support for Peter Obi?
What is good for the goose is also good for the gander

1 Like

Re: They Are Calling Iyabo Ojo A Prostitute Cos Of Peter Obi by lazynairalander1: 3:18pm On Feb 16, 2023
This tinubu supporters will dint Yoruba people a very bad image and reputation that will linger for a very long time.
No matter the choice someone makes, why call a lady prostitute when she's not. I would have argued for very long time if someone has told me with the "sophistication" in Yoruba land some of them will want someone like tinubu to rule Nigeria ahead of osinbajo, ADB president, Makinde etc.
This election is actually revealing alot and we need this revelation to re-evaluate ourselves as a nation.

The preceding this tinubu supporters are setting, the image they are painting about youruba as a people is degrading, many of us are at awe seeing such display of character, they should be cautioned else the legacy, good name they heros built is been sold for a pot of porridge.
Election will come and go and this things will be use as a reference point.
✌️

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Are Calling Iyabo Ojo A Prostitute Cos Of Peter Obi by toneroforever(m): 3:19pm On Feb 16, 2023
YorubaSamurai:

Moral police... She's human & has every right to choose wisely who should govern her.

3 Likes

Re: They Are Calling Iyabo Ojo A Prostitute Cos Of Peter Obi by ibechris(m): 3:20pm On Feb 16, 2023
Yoruba men are naturally abusive...that is why many of them enjoy abusing people here at any given reply.

If u live among them u will never be surprised,same way they abused the hell out of their wives.

Same thing is passed down to their children.

If u know this,u will certainly know peace.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Are Calling Iyabo Ojo A Prostitute Cos Of Peter Obi by FreeStuffsNG: 3:21pm On Feb 16, 2023
shortgun:
This is an elderly man from the south west labeling Iyabo Ojo a prostitute cos she voiced out her support for Peter Obi.

https://twitter.com/akerele_s/status/1625098045145681920?t=y7h6e3hrvOWVMmv4xGJ_uQ&s=19
Hmmmm. He went too far. It looks very personal than political.

Cyberbullying is evil. That toxic twitter platform admin should have brought it down. I do not support this. Asiwaju is a very decent and Patriotic leader.

3 Likes

Re: They Are Calling Iyabo Ojo A Prostitute Cos Of Peter Obi by shortgun(m): 3:57pm On Feb 16, 2023
yarimo:
What is good for the goose is also good for the gander
This an attack at her reputation just because of who her preferred candidate is.
This is not acceptable, I don't see any sensible person going that route.

3 Likes

Re: They Are Calling Iyabo Ojo A Prostitute Cos Of Peter Obi by MrColdsweat: 4:00pm On Feb 16, 2023
lazynairalander1:
This tinubu supporters will dint Yoruba people a very bad image and reputation that will linger for a very long time.
No matter the choice someone makes, why call a lady prostitute when she's not. I would have argued for very long time if someone has told me with the "sophistication" in Yoruba land some of them will want someone like tinubu to rule Nigeria ahead of osinbajo, ADB president, Makinde etc.
This election is actually revealing alot and we need this revelation to re-evaluate ourselves as a nation.

The preceding this tinubu supporters are setting, the image they are painting about youruba as a people is degrading, many of us are at awe seeing such display of character, they should be cautioned else the legacy, good name they heros built is been sold for a pot of porridge.
Election will come and go and this things will be use as a reference point.
✌️
The South will never align politically with the yarribas again. We cannot trust a people who love to be ruled by drug-dealers, thugs and ex-convicts.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Are Calling Iyabo Ojo A Prostitute Cos Of Peter Obi by Chukzbaby: 4:06pm On Feb 16, 2023
SmartPolician:
It's even disturbing that the tweet is coming a nitwit with a verified Twitter symbol! If Peter Obi wins this election, Iyabo Ojo deserves a position in his government.

Anyways, I trust OBIdients to invade his digital space and show him pepper. Ogbeni, just get ready for this war whose battle line you have drawn πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Anyone can easily get verified on Twitter now
Re: They Are Calling Iyabo Ojo A Prostitute Cos Of Peter Obi by XerXers: 4:12pm On Feb 16, 2023
Same people accusing OBIdients of bullying

2 Likes

Re: They Are Calling Iyabo Ojo A Prostitute Cos Of Peter Obi by femisplash: 4:15pm On Feb 16, 2023
That ugly tribalistic Sandra Ezekwesili is a big fool, using her radio program to promote Peter Obi while pulling down Tinubu and Lagos State.. her ibo audience calling in and having wankfest with her.

5 Likes

Re: They Are Calling Iyabo Ojo A Prostitute Cos Of Peter Obi by SHINJA: 4:18pm On Feb 16, 2023
Yoruba Muslims at work

2 Likes

Re: They Are Calling Iyabo Ojo A Prostitute Cos Of Peter Obi by Xchii: 4:37pm On Feb 16, 2023
MrColdsweat:

The South will never align politically with the yarribas again. We cannot trust a people who love to be ruled by drug-dealers, thugs and ex-convicts.
Osu STFU. Yorubas don't care about any South.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Are Calling Iyabo Ojo A Prostitute Cos Of Peter Obi by Xchii: 4:40pm On Feb 16, 2023
ibechris:
Yoruba men are naturally abusive...that is why many of them enjoy abusing people here at any given reply.

If u live among them u will never be surprised,same way they abused the hell out of their wives.

Thats rich coming from a ibo whose tribe live on attacking and trolling everyone that don't support that scam. Una go wail tire next week.

5 Likes

Re: They Are Calling Iyabo Ojo A Prostitute Cos Of Peter Obi by yarimo(m): 4:44pm On Feb 16, 2023
shortgun:

This an attack at her reputation just because of who her preferred candidate is.
This is not acceptable, I don't see any sensible person going that route.
But it is acceptable for anyone that support TINUBU to be called any names abi ?

2 Likes

Re: They Are Calling Iyabo Ojo A Prostitute Cos Of Peter Obi by Felabrity: 4:45pm On Feb 16, 2023
This akereke is a nuisance
Re: They Are Calling Iyabo Ojo A Prostitute Cos Of Peter Obi by egopersonified(f): 6:05pm On Feb 16, 2023
Guy, the internet never forgets. Because of some change they have given you, see how you are running your mouth.
Re: They Are Calling Iyabo Ojo A Prostitute Cos Of Peter Obi by Agonglo17: 6:08pm On Feb 16, 2023
shortgun:

Is she not a prostitute

Yoruba say 'character is like smoke' there is no way you can confine it, it will always ooze out hahaha grin
Re: They Are Calling Iyabo Ojo A Prostitute Cos Of Peter Obi by Yaribanzaonic: 6:31pm On Feb 16, 2023
You are a big FOOL.

So you listen to her radio show and you immediately are crying because she has a candidate and makes no Bones about it??

But bastards like Azubike Oshimili....Sherrif qadiri...Sam Omatseye...Wale Akerele...TVC media. Nation media....and the rest of the stewpid bastards that insult or undermine IGBO interest are the people you love bah??

Cant take what you give?? useless idiat , with foolish reasoning...spits

Get lost idiat...

femisplash:
That ugly tribalistic Sandra Ezekwesili is a big fool, using her radio program to promote Peter Obi while pulling down Tinubu and Lagos State.. her ibo audience calling in and having wankfest with her.
Re: They Are Calling Iyabo Ojo A Prostitute Cos Of Peter Obi by Finestgurlie(f): 6:31pm On Feb 16, 2023
XerXers:
Same people accusing OBIdients of bullying
you can't see that useless dirty bastard Deji there or Reno ofockery

Useless criminals

this election is exposing alot of never do well bastards
Re: They Are Calling Iyabo Ojo A Prostitute Cos Of Peter Obi by MrColdsweat: 6:52pm On Feb 16, 2023
Xchii:
Osu STFU. Yorubas don't care about any South.
Yarribastard
Re: They Are Calling Iyabo Ojo A Prostitute Cos Of Peter Obi by Adaisback(f): 6:59pm On Feb 16, 2023
ibechris:

very true. That's why if any of them try to give me one, I won't wait till he lands before dashing him fifteen
Re: They Are Calling Iyabo Ojo A Prostitute Cos Of Peter Obi by Finestgurlie(f): 7:01pm On Feb 16, 2023
Adaisback:
very true. That's why if any of them try to give me one, I won't wait till he lands before dashing him fifteen
ohhh my Ada
I can't wait to laa gi
chaiiii nne i gbugo m
Re: They Are Calling Iyabo Ojo A Prostitute Cos Of Peter Obi by Mindlog: 7:07pm On Feb 16, 2023
YorubaSamurai:

And one probably gave birth to you, since you easily identify with the identity.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: They Are Calling Iyabo Ojo A Prostitute Cos Of Peter Obi by JoeNL22(m): 7:08pm On Feb 16, 2023
shortgun:

Seun
Nlfpmod
MYND44

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Supreme Court Resolved Presidential Election On 25% Vote In FCT / Intrigue Surrounds Tinubu's Unsteady Walk To The Podium (video) / β€œit Is A Problem Being With Obi” – Abaribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.