Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

They Are Calling Iyabo Ojo A Prostitute Cos Of Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Are Calling Iyabo Ojo A Prostitute Cos Of Peter Obi (2591 Views)

Iyabo Ojo’s Endorsement Of Peter Obi: Cubana, Psqaure, Ednut, Dokubo React / Tinubu Was Stuck On The Road To The Stadium For 2hrs 'cos Of Crowd On The Street / Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Are Calling Iyabo Ojo A Prostitute Cos Of Peter Obi by shortgun(m): 7:15pm On Feb 16, 2023
Finestgurlie:
you can't see that useless dirty bastard Deji there or Reno ofockery

Useless criminals

this election is exposing alot of never do well bastards

I swear, they no longer hide their
ethnic bigotry or pretend about it anymore.
Yet, they shamelessly claim to be woke and educated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Are Calling Iyabo Ojo A Prostitute Cos Of Peter Obi by SlurUsername1: 7:18pm On Feb 16, 2023
I don't get what the qualms is all about. Is she an Ashawo or she's not an Ashawo.
Simple matter 9 una dey drag sinceπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚
Re: They Are Calling Iyabo Ojo A Prostitute Cos Of Peter Obi by mancoconut: 7:22pm On Feb 16, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
I don't get what the qualms is all about. Is she an Ashawo or she's not an Ashawo.
Simple matter 9 una dey drag sinceπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚
Maybe your mumsy can tell us, seeing as she's the grand matron of ashawos cheesy

2 Likes

Re: They Are Calling Iyabo Ojo A Prostitute Cos Of Peter Obi by SlurUsername1: 7:29pm On Feb 16, 2023
mancoconut:

Maybe your mumsy can tell us, seeing as she's the grand matron of ashawos cheesy

Well my mumsi only just succeeded ur own mumsi who was live chairman of Asewo association till she recently passed on.

1 Like

Re: They Are Calling Iyabo Ojo A Prostitute Cos Of Peter Obi by nairanaira12: 7:50pm On Feb 16, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
but she is a prostitute na
abi... why she nor see husband marry if she nor be prostitute

Will you call her a prostitute if she supported tinubu? No?

Your real concern is not because she doesn't have a husband. It's because she is against your drug dealer candidate.

1 Like

Re: They Are Calling Iyabo Ojo A Prostitute Cos Of Peter Obi by DECLAN2015(m): 8:06pm On Feb 16, 2023
ibechris:
Yoruba men are naturally abusive...that is why many of them enjoy abusing people here at any given reply.

If u live among them u will never be surprised,same way they abused the hell out of their wives.

Same thing is passed down to their children.

If u know this,u will certainly know peace.

Some of just open ur gutter mouth to yawn nonsence
Re: They Are Calling Iyabo Ojo A Prostitute Cos Of Peter Obi by DECLAN2015(m): 8:07pm On Feb 16, 2023
shortgun:

This an attack at her reputation just because of who her preferred candidate is.
This is not acceptable, I don't see any sensible person going that route.

She is not diplomatic
Re: They Are Calling Iyabo Ojo A Prostitute Cos Of Peter Obi by PoloG: 8:08pm On Feb 16, 2023
shortgun:

Really?
She suddenly became a prostitute cos of her support for Peter Obi?
she is a prostitute
Re: They Are Calling Iyabo Ojo A Prostitute Cos Of Peter Obi by PoloG: 8:10pm On Feb 16, 2023
ibechris:
Yoruba men are naturally abusive...that is why many of them enjoy abusing people here at any given reply.

If u live among them u will never be surprised,same way they abused the hell out of their wives.

if they are abusive, why igbo girls wan die for their matter?
Typical example is FFK and precious
Re: They Are Calling Iyabo Ojo A Prostitute Cos Of Peter Obi by PoloG: 8:13pm On Feb 16, 2023
femisplash:
That ugly tribalistic Sandra Ezekwesili is a big fool, using her radio program to promote Peter Obi while pulling down Tinubu and Lagos State.. her ibo audience calling in and having wankfest with her.
don't mind the yamlegg bitch...
Fucking OSU akpu munching prostitute
Re: They Are Calling Iyabo Ojo A Prostitute Cos Of Peter Obi by Teddy0147(m): 9:03pm On Feb 16, 2023
ibechris:

Can you imagine ?
Re: They Are Calling Iyabo Ojo A Prostitute Cos Of Peter Obi by ibechris(m): 9:07pm On Feb 16, 2023
Teddy0147:

Can you imagine ?

They also lousy and messy if u are still in shock.
Re: They Are Calling Iyabo Ojo A Prostitute Cos Of Peter Obi by Adaisback(f): 9:19pm On Feb 16, 2023
Finestgurlie:
ohhh my Ada
I can't wait to laa gi
chaiiii nne i gbugo m
this your madness have started again. Laa mu today, ignore me tomorrow. Okoko!
Re: They Are Calling Iyabo Ojo A Prostitute Cos Of Peter Obi by Finestgurlie(f): 9:42pm On Feb 16, 2023
Adaisback:
this your madness have started again. Laa mu today, ignore me tomorrow. Okoko!
lol

1 Like

Re: They Are Calling Iyabo Ojo A Prostitute Cos Of Peter Obi by MrColdsweat: 11:04pm On Feb 16, 2023
Xchii:
Osu STFU. Yorubas don't care about any South.
Of course. You yarribastards are obsessed with having the cock of the Northerners up your arses.
Re: They Are Calling Iyabo Ojo A Prostitute Cos Of Peter Obi by KimFlorence: 11:13pm On Feb 16, 2023
Omo, these ones will start venting out their anger and frustration on their Yoruba girlfriends and wives if Tinubu mistakenly wins like they did in 2015 because most Yorubas supported Buhari and he won. Being crying since 2015. We know a tribe that is most savage, cruel and barbaric in Nigeria lipsrsealed
Re: They Are Calling Iyabo Ojo A Prostitute Cos Of Peter Obi by Xchii: 7:48am On Feb 17, 2023
MrColdsweat:

Of course. You yarribastards are obsessed with having the cock of the Northerners up your arses.
coming from cucked 4th class citizens that have been slaves to the north for decades, the joke is on you

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

JUST IN: Tribunal Dismisses Petition Against Tinubu / Ask Babangida One Question? / Izunaso Spoils The Broth For Imo Ministerial Nominee, Ugwu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.