Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Unpopular Opinion: I Think Tinubu Should Be Grateful To Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unpopular Opinion: I Think Tinubu Should Be Grateful To Obi (2290 Views)

In My Opinion, I Don't Think Lagos Has Progressed Since 1991. / Hushpuppi: IPOB Disciple, Simon Ekpa Sends Message To Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari / Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unpopular Opinion: I Think Tinubu Should Be Grateful To Obi by raumdeuter: 6:14pm On Feb 16, 2023
Sammy07:
Well, I think Tinubu should be grateful to Obi for running on a Different Platform (I think we all know why).

If Obi had been Atiku vice this year, Then they would have been writing their speech right now.

APC Loyal Supporters should be praying 3 Prayers

1. Make Obi no drop out to Endorse Atiku

2. Make Obi continue to be popular in his base, even if he can have 90% of each South East States

3. Make APC northern governors continue to be loyal to the Party.

Its not an unpopular opinion, Anyone with common sense will see that Obis presence is the only reason this election is competitive and Tinubu has a chance

Even Soludo said the same thing. That Asiwaju should actually be sponsoring Obi and pushing him more especially in SS and SE

Any vote Obi wins is a vote denied Atiku

1 Like

Re: Unpopular Opinion: I Think Tinubu Should Be Grateful To Obi by nnamdi640: 6:24pm On Feb 16, 2023
Sammy07:
Well, I think Tinubu should be grateful to Obi for running on a Different Platform (I think we all know why).

If Obi had been Atiku vice this year, Then they would have been writing their speech right now.

APC Loyal Supporters should be praying 3 Prayers

1. Make Obi no drop out to Endorse Atiku

2. Make Obi continue to be popular in his base, even if he can have 90% of each South East States

3. Make APC northern governors continue to be loyal to the Party.
For you mind you think the whole north will vote for Tinubu. The way it stands Obi has better chance that Tinubu because Tinubu can only boost of the south west.
Re: Unpopular Opinion: I Think Tinubu Should Be Grateful To Obi by Okoroawusa: 6:47pm On Feb 16, 2023
Peter Obi is working for Tinubu
Re: Unpopular Opinion: I Think Tinubu Should Be Grateful To Obi by Finestgurlie(f): 6:51pm On Feb 16, 2023
kettykin:

This is not true, if Obi did not contest, the campaign strategy for power shift to the south would have given Tinubu a big edge in the south, Obi has taken that edge and turned it into a level playing field.
you're very intelligent.
Re: Unpopular Opinion: I Think Tinubu Should Be Grateful To Obi by Okoroawusa: 6:51pm On Feb 16, 2023
nnamdi640:
For you mind you think the whole north will vote for Tinubu. The way it stands Obi has better chance that Tinubu because Tinubu can only boost of the south west.
You are right. The whole North will vote for Peter Obi
Re: Unpopular Opinion: I Think Tinubu Should Be Grateful To Obi by Finestgurlie(f): 6:51pm On Feb 16, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Peter Obi is working for Tinubu
Tinubu is working for Obi
Re: Unpopular Opinion: I Think Tinubu Should Be Grateful To Obi by wonder233: 6:52pm On Feb 16, 2023
Nope you're wrong. The southeast and southsouth would not have rated Obi as they are rating him right now and would have very big apathy to troop out to vote another Fulani man in the person of Atiku. So, very low turnout in the southeast and southsouth.
While in the north, For picking an Ibo as vice, the core muslim north would shun Atiku and stick to APC. (notice I said APC, not Tinubu).
So it would have been easier for Tinubu to win.

But in this present scenario, with the 3 candidates holding their strongholds, the election will go to a runoff and then, one of the three will have to back one over the other to win
Sammy07:

Yeah, I swear if he was atiku vice year.

That's all.
Nothing can stop them from winning.
Re: Unpopular Opinion: I Think Tinubu Should Be Grateful To Obi by Sammy07: 6:59pm On Feb 16, 2023
wonder233:
Nope you're wrong. The southeast and southsouth would not have rated Obi as they are rating him right now and would have very big apathy to troop out to vote another Fulani man in the person of Atiku. So, very low turnout in the southeast and southsouth.
While in the north, For picking an Ibo as vice, the core muslim north would shun Atiku and stick to APC. (notice I said APC, not Tinubu).

But in this present scenario, with the 3 candidates holding their strongholds, the election will go to a runoff and then, one of the three will have to back one over the other to win

Deduct the votes PDP got in SE and SS in 2019 and come and modify your comment
Re: Unpopular Opinion: I Think Tinubu Should Be Grateful To Obi by Adiwana: 7:02pm On Feb 16, 2023
wonder233:

Many outside looking don’t realize Obi is a big clog in the wheel for both candidates. The parties involved know this and that’s the reason for the constant non stop attacks on him with propagandas popping up everyday.

Tinubu is not stupid to mention Obi whenever he gets the chance if he doesn’t consider him a big threat

Just as you predicted, a run off is very much in the cards. Naira redesign even goes further to tighten the ropes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unpopular Opinion: I Think Tinubu Should Be Grateful To Obi by Sammy07: 1:36pm On Mar 04, 2023
Onyiridike:

When una go get sense?
NE & NW are for Atiku
NC, SS & SE are for Obi
Where will Tinubu get his votes outside SW?
And you think Obi is helping Tinubu to win?
Okay, he will help him rule Nigeria for 8 years.
I understand now.

How far now πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Re: Unpopular Opinion: I Think Tinubu Should Be Grateful To Obi by Sammy07: 1:36pm On Mar 04, 2023
Onyiridike:

When una go get sense?
NE & NW are for Atiku
NC, SS & SE are for Obi
Where will Tinubu get his votes outside SW?
And you think Obi is helping Tinubu to win?
Okay, he will help him rule Nigeria for 8 years.
I understand now.

Yen yen yen are for Obi

Yen yen are for atikuπŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Re: Unpopular Opinion: I Think Tinubu Should Be Grateful To Obi by Sammy07: 1:37pm On Mar 04, 2023
PeterObi4LP:
OP book mark this my page. Tinubu will never win this election dead or alive. Unless Buhari decide to favour him to rig to his favour.

No region or state will save Tinubu ass as at today. The North will not leave their beloved brother Kwankwaso and Atiku to vote Tinubu who is a fake Muslim and can't recite Koran.

We have bookmark and we are back to it.

Did the north no leave kwankwaso behind? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜
Re: Unpopular Opinion: I Think Tinubu Should Be Grateful To Obi by Sammy07: 1:38pm On Mar 04, 2023
Obidient1:
I doubt if Tinubu can even win South West.

Hahahahaha. Can we recall wetin he had?
Re: Unpopular Opinion: I Think Tinubu Should Be Grateful To Obi by Sammy07: 1:38pm On Mar 04, 2023
Omesbrit:
I wonder where Tinubu will get the vote win Atiku, Tinubu should be grateful to Obi for given southerner a credible opportunity to win the presidency. Atiku would hv won Tinubu on landslide.

Yen yen yen πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Re: Unpopular Opinion: I Think Tinubu Should Be Grateful To Obi by Sammy07: 1:39pm On Mar 04, 2023
lazynairalander1:
I don't know who's more funnier op or the group Admin who made this up. Obi presence is more of a disservice to tinubu than it is to Atiku.
1. tinubu would have to cruise on the "it's the turn of the south" and anyone who goes against that will be seen as not just a hater of equity but a betrayal especially if the person is from south but with Obi that advantage is gone.
2. tinubu's chances in the SS&SE is limited because these zones now see Obi as a better option recall the footsteps of tinubu towards GEJ pre 2015 election.
3. The northern bloc vote has been splitted believe it or not Datti Kwankwaso Atiku will take their share leaving tinubu who they now see as "not truemuslim" to struggle with his region.
4. The APC disadvantage, over the years tinubu has claimed the credit of buhari emerging president, the southern Nigeria still remember and are still feeling the brunt of the party in power.

In summary your opinion is truly unpopular for obvious reasons.

How farrrrrrrrr

Yen yen yen πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜‚
Re: Unpopular Opinion: I Think Tinubu Should Be Grateful To Obi by Sammy07: 1:40pm On Mar 04, 2023
Ezeama400:

You are using 2019 election to judge abi ?, you forgot that we didn't have an option in 2019, that 2019 election was to push Buhari away..

After the election your eyes go clear, by then you will realise that GEJ votes are still intact ..

It's your camp that splitted into 3.. Kwankwaso, Atiku and Tinubu's camp..

Everybody that voted for Jonathan is in Obi's camp today, plus more people that joined

You will realise hose foolish some of you are politically next two weeks

Now whose camp is splitted πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo Blood In Tinubu's Lineage (Photos) / A Pakistani Is Mayor Of London And An Indian British Prime Minister- Peter Obi / Showdown: Peter Obi To Subpoena Jeff Bezos' Amazon To Testify Against Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.