Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Unpopular Opinion: I Think Tinubu Should Be Grateful To Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unpopular Opinion: I Think Tinubu Should Be Grateful To Obi (2289 Views)

In My Opinion, I Don't Think Lagos Has Progressed Since 1991. / Hushpuppi: IPOB Disciple, Simon Ekpa Sends Message To Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari / Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unpopular Opinion: I Think Tinubu Should Be Grateful To Obi by drlateef: 4:19pm On Feb 16, 2023
kettykin:

This is not true, if Obi did not contest, the campaign strategy for power shift to the south would have given Tinubu a big edge in the south, Obi has taken that edge and turned it into a level playing field.

If you are true to yourself, you will see that Obi is only stealing votes from PDP stronghold in the south. How can that affect Tinubu?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unpopular Opinion: I Think Tinubu Should Be Grateful To Obi by cicero(m): 4:30pm On Feb 16, 2023
You must be mentally defective to be supporting T.h.i.e.f.n.u.b.u the running man

Seun, you told a story how you suffered, hustled, and had sleepless nights at cybercafes before you made it, today you are supporting a man who may have been great by Nigerian corrupt political standards but is currently unfit to be president, is it because you are yoruba or because of the money he paid you?

Sammy07:
Well, I think Tinubu should be grateful to Obi for running on a Different Platform (I think we all know why).

If Obi had been Atiku vice this year, Then they would have been writing their speech right now.

APC Loyal Supporters should be praying 3 Prayers

1. Make Obi no drop out to Endorse Atiku

2. Make Obi continue to be popular in his base, even if he can have 90% of each South East States

3. Make APC northern governors continue to be loyal to the Party.
Re: Unpopular Opinion: I Think Tinubu Should Be Grateful To Obi by jogojogo: 4:31pm On Feb 16, 2023
PeterObi4LP:
OP book mark this my page. Tinubu will never win this election dead or alive. Unless Buhari decide to favour him to rig to his favour.

No region or state will save Tinubu ass as at today. The North will not leave their beloved brother Kwankwaso and Atiku to vote Tinubu who is a fake Muslim and can't respite Koran.
And you cannot even spell recite blaming someone who couldn't recite quoran

2 Likes

Re: Unpopular Opinion: I Think Tinubu Should Be Grateful To Obi by jogojogo: 4:32pm On Feb 16, 2023
cicero:
You must be mentally defective to be supporting Tinubu the running man

It only takes madness to support Obi

5 Likes

Re: Unpopular Opinion: I Think Tinubu Should Be Grateful To Obi by jogojogo: 4:33pm On Feb 16, 2023
drlateef:

If you are true to yourself, you will see that Obi is only stealing votes from PDP stronghold in the south. How can that affect Tinubu?
Very correct. All those voting for Obi will prefer Atiku if Obi is not contesting

3 Likes

Re: Unpopular Opinion: I Think Tinubu Should Be Grateful To Obi by Sammy07: 4:35pm On Feb 16, 2023
jogojogo:

It only takes madness to support Obi

Lol, I don't like quoting them.

I prefer to quote some reasonable ones among them, you can see I no reply some

3 Likes

Re: Unpopular Opinion: I Think Tinubu Should Be Grateful To Obi by Siwisheswereesh: 4:37pm On Feb 16, 2023
Onyiridike:

When una go get sense?
NE & NW are for Atiku
NC, SS & SE are for Obi
Where will Tinubu get his votes outside SW?
And you think Obi is helping Tinubu to win?
Okay, he will help him rule Nigeria for 8 years.
I understand now.

How do some of you reason

Are Kwara, Kogi, Niger and Nassarawa not in North Central again

How can Obi then win NC

Piiggiiddioootts amaka cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unpopular Opinion: I Think Tinubu Should Be Grateful To Obi by LordAdam16: 4:46pm On Feb 16, 2023
Ezeama400:

You are using 2019 election to judge abi ?, you forgot that we didn't have an option in 2019, that 2019 election was to push Buhari away..

After the election your eyes go clear, by then you will realise that GEJ votes are still intact ..

It's your camp that splitted into 3.. Kwankwaso, Atiku and Tinubu's camp..

Everybody that voted for Jonathan is in Obi's camp today, plus more people that joined

You will realise hose foolish some of you are politically next two weeks

GEJite here. Firmly in Atiku's camp.

Make una dey play. Just start jogging for EndSARS 2.0 protest, since you guys have decided to be daft for life. Na protest and social media noise nai una go dey do, Tinubu go do e 8 years, el Rufai go do e 8 yrs.

When your children ask you why, you'd say you were Obidient in 2023.

Golden opportunity to be vice for 8 years, become President for 8 years like Biden, nai Obi squander for 5 minutes of fame.

Good thing he is not poor, he can cry silently in his mansion. But many of una, e go shock una 25th.

Tomorrow when Tinubu or Atiku win start dey put their kinsmen for positions, you guys would start yelling. Don't know how you guys can go to untold lengths to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: Unpopular Opinion: I Think Tinubu Should Be Grateful To Obi by Onyiridike(f): 4:46pm On Feb 16, 2023
Siwisheswereesh:

How do some of you reason

Are Kwara, Kogi, Niger and Nassarawa not in North Central again

How can Obi then win NC

Piiggiiddioootts amaka cheesy
In 9 days time, your answer will come.
Re: Unpopular Opinion: I Think Tinubu Should Be Grateful To Obi by Kyase(m): 4:50pm On Feb 16, 2023
Sammy07:

But they gave it to Atiku.

But, let us wait and see.

We will all be alive to witness the Good Regime after the exit of the General

Yeah
Nothing go do us

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unpopular Opinion: I Think Tinubu Should Be Grateful To Obi by Ezeama400: 4:55pm On Feb 16, 2023
LordAdam16:

Make una dey play. Just start jogging for EndSARS 2.0 protest, since you guys have decided to be daft for life. Na protest and social media noise nai una go dey do, Tinubu go do e 8 years, el Rufai go do e 8 yrs.

Golden opportunity to be vice for 8 years, become President for 8 years like Biden, nai Obi squander for 5 minutes of fame.

Good thing he is not poor, he can cry silently in his mansion. But many of una, e go shock una 25th.

Tomorrow when Tinubu or Atiku win start dey put their kinsmen for positions, you guys would start yelling. Don't know how you guys can go to untold lengths to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

-Lord

Gej ally in Atiku's camp ,? Smh.. Well let me reply you because of traders..

You so much love delusion....Let me come down to your level

THE FACTOR THAT WILL MAKE ATIKU TO LOOSE SE/SS IS THE SAME FACTOR THAT WILL MAKE TINUBU TO LOOSE NORTH..

AS FOR ATIKU, NO SOUTHERNER IS DISCUSSING ABOUT HIM, EVEN IN THE MB...

THE THREE CANDIDATES IN THE NAME OF KWANKWASO, ATIKU AND BOLA'S INFLUENCE AS A CANDIDATE OF A RULING PARTY WILL MAKE THEIR VOTES TO CANCEL EACH OTHER IN THE CORE NORTH..
Re: Unpopular Opinion: I Think Tinubu Should Be Grateful To Obi by Nathandics: 5:02pm On Feb 16, 2023
Lol...they are actually playing mind game....Obi really Bleep tinubu plan up...his idea to play south time game has failed... Obi even drag some of his south west vote...this is why they cry so much and attack him even more than Atiku....lol
Re: Unpopular Opinion: I Think Tinubu Should Be Grateful To Obi by LordAdam16: 5:03pm On Feb 16, 2023
Ezeama400:

Gej ally in Atiku's camp ,? Smh.. Well let me reply you because of traders..

You so much love delusion....Let me come down to your level

THE FACTOR THAT WILL MAKE ATIKU TO LOOSE SE/SS IS THE SAME FACTOR THAT WILL MAKE TINUBU TO LOOSE NORTH..

AS FOR ATIKU, NO SOUTHERNER IS DISCUSSING ABOUT HIM, EVEN IN THE MB...

THE THREE CANDIDATES IN THE NAME OF KWANKWASO, ATIKU AND BOLA'S INFLUENCE AS A CANDIDATE OF A RULING PARTY WILL MAKE THEIR VOTES TO CANCEL EACH OTHER IN THE CORE NORTH..

Atiku voters are not noisemakers.

By 25th we will know which permutation was accurate.

Just know that elections have consequences. Na 1 we dey so. Na another one we dey enter so thanks to you guys.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Unpopular Opinion: I Think Tinubu Should Be Grateful To Obi by blabulu2000: 5:05pm On Feb 16, 2023
Onyiridike:

When una go get sense?
NE & NW are for Atiku
NC, SS & SE are for Obi
I understand now.

Obi will not get any state in the north....

And even the southeast and south south ...winning for him is dicey ....

Sittdon for house the analyse fooloshly

Work.is going on underground...

Buhari money policy is even.helping the matter faster than 5G ....

You go surprise

2 Likes

Re: Unpopular Opinion: I Think Tinubu Should Be Grateful To Obi by Ezeama400: 5:05pm On Feb 16, 2023
LordAdam16:

Just know that elections have consequences. Na 1 we dey so. Na another one we dey enter so thanks to you guys.

-Lord

Let's see how it goes
Re: Unpopular Opinion: I Think Tinubu Should Be Grateful To Obi by famology(m): 5:07pm On Feb 16, 2023
Onyiridike:

When una go get sense?
NE & NW are for Atiku
NC, SS & SE are for Obi
I understand now.

You're actually the senseless one here. You can't see anything now because you've been blinded by emotions. It'll be clearer for you in few days time.

3 Likes

Re: Unpopular Opinion: I Think Tinubu Should Be Grateful To Obi by famology(m): 5:08pm On Feb 16, 2023
PeterObi4LP:
OP book mark this my page. Tinubu will never win this election dead or alive. Unless Buhari decide to favour him to rig to his favour.

No region or state will save Tinubu ass as at today. The North will not leave their beloved brother Kwankwaso and Atiku to vote Tinubu who is a fake Muslim and can't respite Koran.

Dunce! What's respite koran? Ozuor!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unpopular Opinion: I Think Tinubu Should Be Grateful To Obi by Buckeyemedia1: 5:09pm On Feb 16, 2023
Sammy07:
Well, I think Tinubu should be grateful to Obi for running on a Different Platform (I think we all know why).

If Obi had been Atiku vice this year, Then they would have been writing their speech right now.

2. Make Obi continue to be popular in his base, even if he can have 90% of each South East States

100%, you can thank the Judas in advance for making Bola Tinubu President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unpopular Opinion: I Think Tinubu Should Be Grateful To Obi by famology(m): 5:11pm On Feb 16, 2023
kettykin:

This is not true, if Obi did not contest, the campaign strategy for power shift to the south would have given Tinubu a big edge in the south, Obi has taken that edge and turned it into a level playing field.

Don't argue nonsense. The average igbo person will vote Atiku over Tinubu a million times. Same goes for most people in the south south. Tinubu's votes are in the north and south west.

5 Likes

Re: Unpopular Opinion: I Think Tinubu Should Be Grateful To Obi by famology(m): 5:14pm On Feb 16, 2023
Sammy07:

This is the fact that zombiediots can't see because of emotional blindness.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Unpopular Opinion: I Think Tinubu Should Be Grateful To Obi by Sammy07: 5:14pm On Feb 16, 2023
LordAdam16:

-Lord

Long time Lord
Re: Unpopular Opinion: I Think Tinubu Should Be Grateful To Obi by Sammy07: 5:16pm On Feb 16, 2023
LordAdam16:

-Lord

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Unpopular Opinion: I Think Tinubu Should Be Grateful To Obi by kayfra: 5:18pm On Feb 16, 2023
Sammy07:

Gbam!

This is what naive election watchers don't seem to understand. Obi is the greatest gift to Tinubu winning

5 Likes

Re: Unpopular Opinion: I Think Tinubu Should Be Grateful To Obi by LordAdam16: 5:18pm On Feb 16, 2023
Sammy07:

Long time Lord

Twale Chief!

May the best man win. Champagne done set. E no too far again.

-Lord
Re: Unpopular Opinion: I Think Tinubu Should Be Grateful To Obi by Sammy07: 5:19pm On Feb 16, 2023
kayfra:

Gbam!

This is what naive election watchers don't seem to understand. Obi is the greatest gift to Tinubu winning

True

1 Like

Re: Unpopular Opinion: I Think Tinubu Should Be Grateful To Obi by Sammy07: 5:20pm On Feb 16, 2023
LordAdam16:

Twale Chief!

May the best man win. Champagne done set. E no too far again.

-Lord

Sure
Re: Unpopular Opinion: I Think Tinubu Should Be Grateful To Obi by Advocate500: 5:25pm On Feb 16, 2023
The best thing is ignore urchins,obi will shock tinubu and his supporters.
Re: Unpopular Opinion: I Think Tinubu Should Be Grateful To Obi by Goke7: 5:30pm On Feb 16, 2023
Obi just wanted to pepper pdp for dumping him, that's all

3 Likes

Re: Unpopular Opinion: I Think Tinubu Should Be Grateful To Obi by Glaxxs: 5:50pm On Feb 16, 2023
LordAdam16:

-Lord

Obi's win will send shocking waves down to all you doubters. I will bookmark this, so i can come back to put it in your face in12 days time. Lord Adams
Re: Unpopular Opinion: I Think Tinubu Should Be Grateful To Obi by LordAdam16: 5:54pm On Feb 16, 2023
Glaxxs:

Obi's win will send shocking waves down to all you doubters. I will bookmark this, so i can come back to put it in your face in12 days time. Lord Adams

Please do.

Happy New Year! It's been a minute.

-Lord
Re: Unpopular Opinion: I Think Tinubu Should Be Grateful To Obi by donphilopus: 6:05pm On Feb 16, 2023
drlateef:

Your permutation is borne out of delusion. Have you seen the latest HRCN poll? Go and look at it. It’s not the Oluwole type of Peter Obi.

Can I get a link to the poll please?
Re: Unpopular Opinion: I Think Tinubu Should Be Grateful To Obi by ImperialYoruba: 6:12pm On Feb 16, 2023
Sammy07:

APC had anticipated that Obi may dance with the idea of endorsing Atiku. They have a video and audio evidence of two incidences that compromises Obi. Remember few weeks ago
LP raised alarm that APC PCC was planning on releasing some videos on Obi. Yeah, it is bad. I dont think Obi will cross the line to help Atiku here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC BVAS Will Affect Our Tribunal Case. We Have 10 Days Left. Obi Lawyers / A Pakistani Is Mayor Of London And An Indian British Prime Minister- Peter Obi / Nigerian Politicians Are Corrupt Becuase Nigerians Are Corrupt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.