Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,325 members, 7,860,780 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:16 PM

Olisa Publicly Apologizes For Beating Up His Colleague - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olisa Publicly Apologizes For Beating Up His Colleague (8008 Views)

Linda Ikeji Apologizes Over Bag Scandal. Suggests Hermes Screenshots Were Fake / Peter Okoye Apologizes For Calling His Brother Out Online - ''I'm Not Perfect'' / Headies: Olamide Apologizes To His Fan For Using Swear Words On TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olisa Publicly Apologizes For Beating Up His Colleague by Rafaell(m): 12:04pm On Sep 12, 2011
Beat 99.9 FM
>> And de beat goes on, pam:pam-pam:pam, evalastin, de BEAT goes on, de BEAT goes on,

I wonda who's gona b his nxt punch-bag. Has anyone tot of hw his hubby copes @home? grin
Re: Olisa Publicly Apologizes For Beating Up His Colleague by question(m): 12:11pm On Sep 12, 2011
Bad Publicity for BEAT FM.
But this is Nigeria.  Police, Navy and Army beat people up on a daily basis and nothing happens.
Lets watch and see what will happen after this PUBLIC apology.
This could be a great Nollywood Movie script.
Re: Olisa Publicly Apologizes For Beating Up His Colleague by question(m): 12:17pm On Sep 12, 2011
Is that an ear ring on the guy's ear

Re: Olisa Publicly Apologizes For Beating Up His Colleague by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 12, 2011
He's an animal and low life.
Re: Olisa Publicly Apologizes For Beating Up His Colleague by Honeycity(f): 2:23pm On Sep 12, 2011
this guy should be well over 50 undecided
Re: Olisa Publicly Apologizes For Beating Up His Colleague by imurboss: 3:08pm On Sep 12, 2011
Everything in Nigeria is 'sorry'.

You beat somebody = sorry
You kill somebody=
You snatch someone else's wife= sorry
You kill someone's child = sorry

God help us!
Re: Olisa Publicly Apologizes For Beating Up His Colleague by hardbody: 4:09pm On Sep 12, 2011
Ok, so he dunnit, and apologized right? And u guys in that station and elsewhere are still scared or worried he might beat up another person. Where is the challenge, no brownies or colts around? Slug d guy in d dark and junk d rod, very simple. If no one's got d guts 2 handle it, walk across mandillas area of broad street, at 20k, he will be an obituary. Why worry over issues that can be handled briefly. Rubbish. I always thought that fwool was a fa.g. I ddnt know he rolled that alongside brutalizing innocent peeps. He deserves to be somwhere - below 6 feets. Mtchewwwwwwwwww. Old fwool, was in existence while i was growing up. I so hate him.
Re: Olisa Publicly Apologizes For Beating Up His Colleague by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 12, 2011
He who openly acknowledges his wrong and humbly pleads for forgiveness should be forgived. he is much better and more honorable than most of the dolts here on Nairaland who would start fights, and when the attatcked person retaliates, they would never be sensible/humble enough to retrace their steps and acknowledge that they STARTED the whole thing.

I'm sure Olisa didn't just punch his colleague 'because he was sleeping on duty' as has been widely reported. There must have been genuine (most likely verbal) provocation from the so-called victim that perhaps led to the 'assault'. But then being a public figure always means that one is judged hypocritically. We all shit, but when a celebrity shits then it's a let-down, smh. Anyways. It's good enough that Olisa was man enough to accept responsibility and apologize. For me, that settles it.
Re: Olisa Publicly Apologizes For Beating Up His Colleague by tpia5: 10:33pm On Sep 12, 2011
for me, anger management classes will settle it better.

you dont just go around beating people up when you're not a roadside agbero or armed robber.
Re: Olisa Publicly Apologizes For Beating Up His Colleague by poweredcom(m): 10:38pm On Sep 12, 2011
I tire oo

The Man caled Olisa has Aplogised, I know know wetin , some people wan take am like say na dem Olisa beat, make dem sue for damages of 100millionUSD wey the company no even Get sef, Hahaha,
Re: Olisa Publicly Apologizes For Beating Up His Colleague by airmark(m): 6:59am On Sep 13, 2011
Rafaell:

Has anyone tot of hw his hubby copes @home? grin
Olisa's wife is doing fine. She is a wrestler.
Re: Olisa Publicly Apologizes For Beating Up His Colleague by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:24am On Sep 13, 2011
poweredcom:

I tire oo

The Man caled Olisa has Apologized, I know know wetin , some people wan take am like say na dem Olisa beat, make dem sue for damages of 100millionUSD wey the company no even Get sef, Hahaha,

I am sure a lot of wife-beaters say they are sorry to their victims until one day they end up killing them,one day Olisa will kill somebody and sorry won't be enough. that is when a lot of you Olisa-apologists will wish he was stopped in the 1st place - This guy needs to be put out of a job and sent to prison for dangerous assault with a deadly weapon. Period.Point.Blank!
Re: Olisa Publicly Apologizes For Beating Up His Colleague by imurboss: 10:09am On Sep 13, 2011
lagerwhenindoubt (m)
A location where indefinite strikes have a START and END date!

Re: Olisa Publicly Apologizes For Beating Up His Colleague
« #43 on: Today at 08:24:46 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: poweredcom on Yesterday at 10:38:54 PM
I tire oo

The Man caled Olisa has Apologized, I know know wetin , some people wan take am like say na dem Olisa beat, make dem sue for damages of 100millionUSD wey the company no even Get sef, Hahaha,

I am sure a lot of wife-beaters say they are sorry to their victims until one day they end up killing them,one day Olisa will kill somebody and sorry won't be enough. that is when a lot of you Olisa-apologists will wish he was stopped in the 1st place - This guy needs to be put out of a job and sent to prison for dangerous assault with a deadly weapon. Period.Point.Blank!

!@largerwhenindoubt, TELL THEM!

Re: Olisa Publicly Apologizes For Beating Up His Colleague by SlamDunk(m): 2:25pm On Sep 13, 2011
wait wait, did e beat d guy OR they had a fite nd olisa had d upper hand or WOT? me no understand o. wot if d guy had sccded in beating olisa.
Re: Olisa Publicly Apologizes For Beating Up His Colleague by SlamDunk(m): 2:27pm On Sep 13, 2011
wait wait, did e beat d guy OR they had a fite nd olisa had d upper hand or WOT? me no understand o. wot if d guy had sccded in beating olisa.
Re: Olisa Publicly Apologizes For Beating Up His Colleague by Bibol(f): 5:29pm On Oct 01, 2011
Apology accepted
Re: Olisa Publicly Apologizes For Beating Up His Colleague by oduasolja: 6:17pm On Aug 12, 2012
Bleep this olisa guy.

he is asking for a bullet for real.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which African Countries Would Black Celebrities Come From? / Tope Osoba Is The Best New And Sexiest Actress In Nollywood (yoruba) / See Your P*ssy Outside Charles Inojie React To Moyo Lawel Training Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.