Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,337 members, 7,836,405 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces (46105 Views)

Ada Ameh’s Family Announces Burial Date / Bruce Willis Is Retiring From Acting / Olu Jacobs Has Dementia – Wife, Joke Silva Reveals Actor's Health Condition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by Truthshscrazy: 9:41pm On Feb 16, 2023
undecided
Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by Jamersirwin1971: 9:42pm On Feb 16, 2023
phemmyfour:
you don old óò

Moonlighting on nta2 channel 5

I also watched moonlighting those years . I was like 6 years back then .. my late dad used to watch and I would join to watch . There was another serious shown back then I think Father something and also I remember watching Santa Barbara with few lots I can't remember unless someone mention
Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 16, 2023
Eyah ... No wonder he has releasing movies every two weeks. He probably forgets about his previous movies storylines, so he just keeps releasing new movies
Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by Regex: 9:43pm On Feb 16, 2023
Shippers1:
I wish him sound health

It is a permanent damage I'm afraid.
Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by madapcmod: 9:44pm On Feb 16, 2023
When will Thieefnubu family come out to take clue from this family?

Why trying to impose dementia in Aso rock?

2 Likes

Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by meobizy(f): 9:44pm On Feb 16, 2023
I’m surprised he’s that old. He was thirty-three years old in Die Hard. That movie was like yesterday to me. Sha, when you see Nairalanders born in 2008 trolling one’s mentions, you’ll realize that life is for the young. Old things will always pass away.

He left his legacy. The new ones will do the same. Hollywood na barracks.

1 Like

Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by youngrichnigga: 9:47pm On Feb 16, 2023
Waoh God grants you good health at this time sir,you were a big part of our growing up in moonlighting cool cool cool cool
Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by ajebuter(f): 9:48pm On Feb 16, 2023
Damn!

Bruce Willis alias David Addinton in the series Moonlighting in the mid to late 80s

Dude was handsome like fucckkk then

My teenage crush!

Now an old man... Chai
Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by Angelfrost(m): 9:51pm On Feb 16, 2023
SKYHIGHfx:
Same issue with TINUBU

Please, say what you know o! Na you diagnose Jagaban?!
Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by ajebuter(f): 9:51pm On Feb 16, 2023
kenigwe18:
Tears of the sun!!!

He reall my gave me good childhood memories

You didn't watch Moonlighting in the 80s? With Cybil Sheppard?

Damn! Guy was damn gorgeous .

1 Like

Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by Mrtaye: 9:51pm On Feb 16, 2023
Jamersirwin1971:

I also watched moonlighting those years . I was like 6 years back then .. my late dad used to watch and I would join to watch . There was another serious shown back then I think Father something and also I remember watching Santa Barbara with few lots I can't remember unless someone mention
Father Downing
Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by Angelfrost(m): 9:52pm On Feb 16, 2023
Shippers1:
I wish him sound health.

Sound health ke?!! Dementia is an irreversible progressive neurological decline!
Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by Ekpekus(m): 9:52pm On Feb 16, 2023
Triangles1:
Early treatment wld solve it or eat enough fruit and always take honey early morning and before bed.

Thank God later.
Oga you sure say you wetin this diagnosis be so?
Nor just dey treat wetin dey irreversible oga

1 Like

Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by 2paid2Bmad: 9:54pm On Feb 16, 2023
Explains why he was acting in stupid movie’s recently
Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by asanausana91: 9:55pm On Feb 16, 2023
This is what tinubu family supposed do, instead they are trying to force him on Nigerians.
God will never forgive any idiot that want a man with dementia to rule this country.

1 Like

Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by nairamaniac: 9:56pm On Feb 16, 2023
madjune:

Damn niggaarr.

Bet you remember that pretty woman that worked as his side kick.

That was one of the first TV eye candies back then.
yeahhhh.

But my first eye candy was definity Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio.
Known as GINA in Scarface.

Tony Montana's sister in Scarface.

The part she dressed in House-rob and One-piece.

Damnnnnnn.

I swear I cudnt wait to loose my virginity after watching that part(a million times plus).

She was. Like 4ck me Tony, is this what you want? I'm all yours Tony.
With the instrumentals playing at the back ground.

Gina was dammmmn pretty&sexy.

1 Like

Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by Karleb(m): 9:56pm On Feb 16, 2023
We been knew.
Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by tyinfinity: 9:57pm On Feb 16, 2023
Dementia killed ojukwu
Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by charlizonto: 9:59pm On Feb 16, 2023
Abeg help us beg APC to carry Tinubu to the same hospital 🏥

I will foot all the expenses grin

2 Likes

Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by morakakin(m): 9:59pm On Feb 16, 2023
pele ooo,i loved the die hard movies.
no wonder he was do movie after movie.
Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by themanderon: 10:01pm On Feb 16, 2023
A fine actor. Age catches up with us all eventually.
Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by Karemarealty288(m): 10:03pm On Feb 16, 2023
You see oyibo and sincerity....while Oga balablu wan come rule over me that my brain cells that can generate than 2000volts not to talk of over 200mil other active brain cells....make I no come thunder for somebody.

1 Like

Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by Franking: 10:07pm On Feb 16, 2023
Tinumbu's family should seek proper diagnosis of his ailments and stop this charade and circus.

1 Like

Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by atobs4real(m): 10:07pm On Feb 16, 2023
[quote author=Guyman01 post=120969362]Tinubu family should do the same and save him the public disgrace of raising his walking stick during national anthem and leaking the microphone when he was asked to test the microphone 🎤 [/quote
Please save your parents first before saving.him. I know this ailments is not wished by anyone. Tinubu is able and has the capability to move us forward.
Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by delpee(f): 10:08pm On Feb 16, 2023
Aww! I remember Moonlighting...a great series to watch back then. I pray that he's well cared for and he doesn't deteriorate further.
Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by kelspinall(m): 10:09pm On Feb 16, 2023
get well sir
Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 16, 2023
Oh no. I will him healing, IJN. 🙏
Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by johnlaw123(m): 10:14pm On Feb 16, 2023
Shippers1:
I wish him sound health.

1. Ladies and Gents, Send us Your photos and get it customized on high definition prints on quality canvas and Frames, you would get it within a week, anywhere in the country. Amaze your visitors this year with our project.

2. TRAINING COURSE!!!
We also train people on how to produce Canvas and Frames art prints. The course has empowered many people.The practical video contents are rich enough to get you the required skills in within few days.The registration fee for this online course is just N2,500. You can equally empower someone by getting this for him/her. Our website/Phone No are in those photos ...

How much are you doing it.
Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by mastermaestro(m): 10:18pm On Feb 16, 2023
robinso01:
He doesn't talk much,Seems he'd issue with speech right from time .

You are very observant. Dude had always been a man of few words.
Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by diggindeep: 10:22pm On Feb 16, 2023
olisefom:

While some Nigerians sir!

NOTED!

1 Like

Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by Dagger111(m): 10:24pm On Feb 16, 2023
Guyman01:
Tinubu family should do the same and save him the public disgrace of raising his walking stick during national anthem and leaking the microphone when he was asked to test the microphone 🎤

Tinubu na una life problem. Why una no leave this man alone? He has right to contest, make una wait till election day. That will judge, not by attacking him always and leave Atiku, it means he is a threat to una saint Obi. Igbos with nzogbu nzogbu politics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Diamond Encrusted Microphone From Malivelihood To Tiwa Savage For Her Delivery / Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker / Bambam Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit To GTB Fashion Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.