Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces (46110 Views)

Ada Ameh’s Family Announces Burial Date / Bruce Willis Is Retiring From Acting / Olu Jacobs Has Dementia – Wife, Joke Silva Reveals Actor's Health Condition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by blowjohn(m): 1:12am On Feb 17, 2023
Kingjbase:

Do you read at all ? Why dont you read again and understand properly

Effect of naira scarcity.
E no easy to queue at 2 am for ATM machine because of 5k
Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by Okhuadams(m): 1:21am On Feb 17, 2023
Kingjbase:

You should be more than 40 . if not almost 50 years
na wah oo abi you be wizard
Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by HBB1(m): 2:58am On Feb 17, 2023
Triangles1:
Early treatment wld solve it or eat enough fruit and always take honey early morning and before bed.

Thank God later.

You people just come up with the weirdest recipes...

Babalawo!

1 Like

Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by Monaboo(m): 3:28am On Feb 17, 2023
And they are here announcing it?

Instead of them to rush and buy this Drug so that he can HEAL fast and go back to Acting and living his normal life, they are happy.

Bruce Willis should get ready for series of drugs from all these his American doctor's.
Drugs that don't work. All are management therapies and not Curative therapies.
Their drugs are to keep him coming back to the hospital for me re drugs for the rest of his life.

They will suck up his health insurance for life.

Sensitive family members of his should look for solution outside these American Health system because in his case, his Brain Cells are damaging with age.

They should buy this product immediately.

And it is very cheap. It is just 150 Dollars.

Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by FireUpNow(m): 4:30am On Feb 17, 2023
ChizzyBuna:
[b][/b]
That means Tinubu might be suffering the same thing. Bla blublu, gazelle garagara are strong signs of dementia
Louder !! Please
Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by Guyman01: 6:49am On Feb 17, 2023
newnigerdelta00:

Tomorrow you will call your self christians,here you are mocking the sicks....what a pity....

The sick who wants to ruin lives with his illness instead of focusing on how to recover?
Telling the truth is not mocking someone
Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by Kobicove(m): 6:51am On Feb 17, 2023
NuCypher:
Too bad he'll forget most of the awesome movies he's done. But he has left his mark still.

I'm sure all those stunts left an impact on his body

I don't think dementia is caused by physical trauma undecided

1 Like

Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by Krak(m): 6:55am On Feb 17, 2023
puremaker7:
Quick recovery and it's should be hard for you to die, infact die hard.
Obi suffering from same and he didn't die.
. Dementia has no cure. Which one is quick recovery again. The condition will get progressively worse until he dies.
Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by Sonicroyel: 7:26am On Feb 17, 2023
Triangles1:
Early treatment wld solve it or eat enough fruit and always take honey early morning and before bed.

Thank God later.

Dementia??
Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by Adakintroy: 7:27am On Feb 17, 2023
You all are just Making tinubu more popular.

Its like you guys don't take the "all publicity are good publicity serious".
Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by Maysdevices(f): 8:14am On Feb 17, 2023
Mustiboy:
Dahuum!

Respect to the family for admitting that he does and looking to prioritize his health at this point.

I implore Tinubu’s family and associates to do the same and give the man the befitting retirement that he deserves
He deserves to be in jail or dead but black men don’t imprison rich men.

1 Like

Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by Triangles1(m): 8:30am On Feb 17, 2023
HBB1:

You people just come up with the weirdest recipes...

Babalawo!

The same Baba alawo that has been treating your fore father without any issues until you guys see them as dark ages mentality but if it's a white man that tell you this you will believe them.
Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by Sanctecosma(m): 8:56am On Feb 17, 2023
We await the Jagaban's family to do same cheesy cheesy
Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by HBB1(m): 9:02am On Feb 17, 2023
Triangles1:

The same Baba alawo that has been treating your fore father without any issues until you guys see them as dark ages mentality but if it's a white man that tell you this you will believe them.

I guess that's the reason the life expectancy in those days was so low?

People were dying of things a course of antibiotics now will treat.
Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by Poleski: 9:27am On Feb 17, 2023
puremaker7:
🤣🤣🤣🤣 it pained this useless ipob member.

I'm not even Igbo but I love Igbo people. If you resist your tribal bigotry you might get a small sense. You're a fan of the druglord and head of Agberos, Tinubu, which makes you an idiot.

Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by Triangles1(m): 9:57am On Feb 17, 2023
HBB1:

I guess that's the reason the life expectancy in those days was so low?

People were dying of things a course of antibiotics now will treat.

LoL..... Where did you get this research I don't understand, life expectancy was so low before or now, there's always epidemic disease just like ebola coronavirus and hiv and they all have local medicine to cure it until you all called them local.
Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by sharone21(f): 10:12am On Feb 17, 2023
'Beauty fades and charm is deceptive '... The Bible doesn't lie.

Once upon a time, this was the hottest dude in films and magazine covers.
Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by Mrtaye: 10:41am On Feb 17, 2023
Jamersirwin1971:

Correct for 3 points
*Dowling
Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by enomakos(m): 11:01am On Feb 17, 2023
Saw him a decade ago in moonlight
Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by dheilaw1(m): 11:31am On Feb 17, 2023
Triangles1:

Thank God later.
Dementia has no remedy, it can only be managed
Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by COMPAQ(m): 12:20pm On Feb 17, 2023
nairamaniac:
Just too sad. I remember moonlighting like yesterday.

Then the DIE HARDS CAME in.

That means your are above 40 at the minimum. Today pikin won't have any clue what moonlighting is. cheesy
Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by judedwriter(m): 12:27pm On Feb 17, 2023
Hmmmm....

What will you be remembered for?? When you are old and retired?

We old skool family remember Bruce for moonlighting in the 80's.
Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by jojothaiv(m): 12:31pm On Feb 17, 2023
Mustiboy:
Dahuum!

Respect to the family for admitting that he does and looking to prioritize his health at this point.

I implore Tinubu’s family and associates to do the same and give the man the befitting retirement that he deserves
This is Africa, life start for most politicians once they are well spent, advanced in age and have health issues.

Biya is saying hello to the incoming Nigeria president.
Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by davidtemi(m): 1:26pm On Feb 17, 2023
SKYHIGHfx:
Same issue with TINUBU
But he no knw him family wey go come out tell us
Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by ike007(m): 1:32pm On Feb 17, 2023
NuCypher:
Too bad he'll forget most of the awesome movies he's done. But he has left his mark still.

I'm sure all those stunts left an impact on his body

Its dementia..not Alzheimer
Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by HBB1(m): 1:35pm On Feb 17, 2023
Triangles1:

LoL..... Where did you get this research I don't understand, life expectancy was so low before or now, there's always epidemic disease just like ebola coronavirus and hiv and they all have local medicine to cure it until you all called them local.

What was the life expectancy 200 years ago?

What was the maternal and infant mortality rate?

Why did we have the 'abiku' or 'ogbanje' belief?

So you mean to say people were healthier 200 years ago or what?

Or that medical sciences have no improved our lives?

Wow!
Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by folake4u(f): 1:43pm On Feb 17, 2023
And for your loving, I'ma die hard like Bruce Willis. smiley
Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by NuCypher: 3:56pm On Feb 17, 2023
ike007:

Its dementia..not Alzheimer
Apparently you have no clue Alzheimer's disease is the most common type of dementia
Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by ike007(m): 4:49pm On Feb 17, 2023
NuCypher:

Apparently you have no clue Alzheimer's disease is the most common type of dementia

I do have a clue...however you are right in a way. While dementia is a general term, Alzheimer's disease is a specific brain disease.
Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by nairamaniac: 10:29pm On Feb 17, 2023
COMPAQ:

That means your are above 40 at the minimum. Today pikin won't have any clue what moonlighting is. cheesy

Ahahhahahajhahaj.
Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by nairamaniac: 10:33pm On Feb 17, 2023
placeofallure:

Yes! Moonlighting with Cybil Shepherd. I was too young to understand what was going on but I still watched anyway. I remember him in Armageddon too.

Great actor. Get well soon! Dunno if people recover from dementia, think it's old age really.
yeahhhh moonlighting was great.
Yeah people do recover from dimentia. But that's only of they can win their way into Aso rock as the President of Nigeria.
Seems like tinubu's family is hopeful towards his recovery if he makes it as a winner in forthcoming elections.

But still, we all say GOD FOBID BATIN grin
Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by nairamaniac: 10:34pm On Feb 17, 2023
Kingjbase:

Moonlighting ... Chei you be old meat o
grin
Sortof

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Shows Off Some Of His Cars / M.I Vs Vector: Jesse Jagz Tweets For The First Time In Months / Mr Ibu To Daughter: You Are Lucky You Don’t Look Like Me (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.