Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,484 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces (46106 Views)

Ada Ameh’s Family Announces Burial Date / Bruce Willis Is Retiring From Acting / Olu Jacobs Has Dementia – Wife, Joke Silva Reveals Actor's Health Condition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by PHIPEX(m): 10:27pm On Feb 16, 2023
It means he now has all it takes to contest as president under APC
Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by robinso01(m): 10:27pm On Feb 16, 2023
mastermaestro:

You are very observant. Dude had always been a man of few words.

Yes, more of an action man than a talker. The issue with the speech did not start of recent.

1 Like

Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:28pm On Feb 16, 2023
White are more honest than black that's why they are better than blacks today, if not why will on Earth tinubu family not announce him since and what to plug this nation into disaster
Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by Guyman01: 10:29pm On Feb 16, 2023
Dagger111:

Tinubu na una life problem. Why una no leave this man alone? He has right to contest, make una wait till election day. That will judge, not by attacking him always and leave Atiku, it means he is a threat to una saint Obi. Igbos with nzogbu nzogbu politics.
Urchintola Abdulfatai wetin bring Igbo into this matter?

1 Like

Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by chymeze: 10:30pm On Feb 16, 2023
This is an old news na. Something we knew since September last year is what you're posting now
Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by Poleski: 10:31pm On Feb 16, 2023
puremaker7:
Quick recovery and it's should be hard for you to die, infact die hard.
Obi suffering from same and he didn't die.

Na your papa and Mama dey suffer am.
Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by paskal16: 10:33pm On Feb 16, 2023
Someone in Nigeria wants to rule us with dementia abeg o
Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by Cromagnon: 10:37pm On Feb 16, 2023
africandollar:
Hmm…in a civilised environment like where he lives he would be properly taken care off and probably be visiting the doctor periodically to maintain his condition but in Nigeria…he would be still be allowed to contest and campaign for Presidential elections at the expense of over 200 million people! No be juju be dat?! grin
that's the b00 million problem not the baba living his best life. He has a right to run
Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by Cromagnon: 10:38pm On Feb 16, 2023
africandollar:
Hmm…in a civilised environment like where he lives he would be properly taken care off and probably be visiting the doctor periodically to maintain his condition but in Nigeria…he would be still be allowed to contest and campaign for Presidential elections at the expense of over 200 million people! No be juju be dat?! grin
Biden is the same in Yankee so bring another wail
Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by Jamersirwin1971: 10:41pm On Feb 16, 2023
Mrtaye:

Father Downing

Correct for 3 points
Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by hardcore007: 10:47pm On Feb 16, 2023
Tears of the Sun ☀️

Every time I watch that movie it puts tears in my eyes.

Thank you Bruce.
Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by rottenegg: 10:50pm On Feb 16, 2023
I pray he remains in good care, that's all that can be done for him. I'm not sure there is a cure for dementia.
Thank you for all the great movies spanning over 4 decades.
Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by puremaker7(m): 10:53pm On Feb 16, 2023
Poleski:

Na your papa and Mama dey suffer am.
🤣🤣🤣🤣 it pained this useless ipob member.
Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by ibinaboonline: 10:56pm On Feb 16, 2023
The most heartbreaking news I've heard today, although that's minus the pitiful condition of Nigeria today. It seems Bruce Willis career is over. Sad.
Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by ibinaboonline: 10:57pm On Feb 16, 2023
Hmm.
Fieldst:

Buy PayPal Funds For 550 Naira Per $.

You can also let us handle your online payment like eBay, walmart and Aliexpress with PayPal.

Our order starts from $12 to $2k

Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by WantsandMore: 10:58pm On Feb 16, 2023
NuCypher:
Too bad he'll forget most of the awesome movies he's done. But he has left his mark still.

I'm sure all those stunts left an impact on his body
definitely, this is why ajebo celebrity stats of Hollywood stars nowadays prefer a stunt double or a cgi implementation because they ain't gonna risk it, only a handful do original character stunts, no doubles for originality.
Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by ibinaboonline: 10:59pm On Feb 16, 2023
Read it again, this time slowly.
chymeze:
This is an old news na. Something we knew since September last year is what you're posting now
Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by ibinaboonline: 11:00pm On Feb 16, 2023
You wan scam me, eh?
Fieldst:
my WhatsApp number is available on my profile sir.
Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by newnigerdelta00: 11:03pm On Feb 16, 2023
Guyman01:
Tinubu family should tow the path of honour and do the same and save him the public disgrace of raising his walking stick during national anthem and leaking the microphone when he was asked to test the microphone 🎤

Tomorrow you will call your self christians,here you are mocking the sicks....what a pity....
Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by Kingjbase: 11:04pm On Feb 16, 2023
Very sad news for me. My favourite actor of all time. This life sha
Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 16, 2023
While in a populous black African nation, a certain individual who shall not be named, with a similar illness, is hell bent on becoming the president.
Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by Kingjbase: 11:08pm On Feb 16, 2023
chymeze:

Do you read at all ? Why dont you read again and understand properly
Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by Kingjbase: 11:10pm On Feb 16, 2023
nairamaniac:
Just too sad. I remember moonlighting like yesterday.

Then the DIE HARDS CAME in.

Moonlighting ... Chei you be old meat o
Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by Kingjbase: 11:12pm On Feb 16, 2023
Okhuadams:
I wonder how many will remember him in his days in the series MOONLIGHTING

You should be more than 40 . if not almost 50 years
Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by placeofallure(f): 11:22pm On Feb 16, 2023
nairamaniac:
Just too sad. I remember moonlighting like yesterday.

Then the DIE HARDS CAME in.

Yes! Moonlighting with Cybil Shepherd. I was too young to understand what was going on but I still watched anyway. I remember him in Armageddon too.

Great actor. Get well soon! Dunno if people recover from dementia, think it's old age really.
Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by omoadeleye(m): 11:49pm On Feb 16, 2023
NuCypher:
Too bad he'll forget most of the awesome movies he's done. But he has left his mark still.

I'm sure all those stunts left an impact on his body

Majority of actors have their stunt double apart from Jackie Chan
Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by Sleekfingers: 12:00am On Feb 17, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
He has always had that difficulty in speech but tries to suppress it.

You are absolutely right.

1 Like

Re: Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces by blowjohn(m): 1:11am On Feb 17, 2023
The sixth sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Shows Off Some Of His Cars / M.I Vs Vector: Jesse Jagz Tweets For The First Time In Months / Mr Ibu To Daughter: You Are Lucky You Don’t Look Like Me (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.