Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,234 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Fiancee Female Friend Set Her Friend Fiance Man & She Dance To Her Friend Tone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fiancee Female Friend Set Her Friend Fiance Man & She Dance To Her Friend Tone (396 Views)

Lady In Tears As Her Husband And Best Friend Set To Get Married / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him / Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fiancee Female Friend Set Her Friend Fiance Man & She Dance To Her Friend Tone by simondavid: 9:29pm On Feb 16, 2023
A friend of mine need advice pls,. He engaged his woman 2 months before the paying of bride price, the guy fiancee female friend set the man up. After the requesting a favor from the man to help her with any amount to treat herself and also buy small food. Cut story shot the girl told the guy fiancee that ur man invited me to come to Lagos and also sent money to her. After his financee broke up the guy requested for the audio and message but his fiancee refused to send it. What is your opinion on way the man should do. He came to me and narrated everything but I was left with silent word. Helper a friend thanks
Re: Fiancee Female Friend Set Her Friend Fiance Man & She Dance To Her Friend Tone by etrange: 9:58pm On Feb 16, 2023
This your title go Havard.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

blog / Big Sex Fantasy - Version 4.3 / Why Will A Lady Try To Make A Guy Jealous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.