Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

I Deserve To Be Jailed, Buhari Should Arrest Me, Others – Ex-minister Opens Up - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Deserve To Be Jailed, Buhari Should Arrest Me, Others – Ex-minister Opens Up (585 Views)

Ibrahim Musa Kazaure: I Deserve To Be Jailed Over How I Served Nigeria / Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) / More Thieves Will Be Jailed, Buhari Says As He Resumes Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Deserve To Be Jailed, Buhari Should Arrest Me, Others – Ex-minister Opens Up by TyroneP(m): 9:36pm On Feb 16, 2023
A former minister of works, Ambassador Ibrahim Musa Kazaure has counted himself among some Nigerian politicians that may need to be jailed for failing the country, by embezzling public funds.

Speaking on a Radio France International programme, the former lawmaker said all Nigerian politicians were the same, stressing that none has had the genuine interest of the masses.

According to him, he had asked President Muhammadu Buhari to arrest all politicians who embezzled public funds, including himself.
Lamenting the current economic reality in the country, the ex-Minister said all Nigerians who had occupied public offices since 1999 had done nothing.

He said, “Even me talking to you, what we did to Nigeria, we deserve to be jailed.
“I used to say, I, Ibrahim Musa Kazaure, we have cheated Nigeria and her poor masses.
“The truth is that we are all the same. What we did during our time wasn’t what we should have done, because some of us got the opportunity and some did not.

“It is only in Nigeria that the education system is still going on strike every time. Then when are we going to develop? I am not going to occupy any seat in Nigeria again, even if they will give me for free, I will not.

“I challenge everyone in the country, even the president, go and check. I have spoken the truth. Whoever stole Nigeria’s money should return it. I told President Buhari that whoever stole should be arrested, including myself, we should return it if proven”.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/03/11/i-deserve-to-be-jailed-buhari-should-arrest-me-others-ex-minister-opens-up/
Re: I Deserve To Be Jailed, Buhari Should Arrest Me, Others – Ex-minister Opens Up by Naira20: 9:38pm On Feb 16, 2023
Re: I Deserve To Be Jailed, Buhari Should Arrest Me, Others – Ex-minister Opens Up by Urchinpainer: 9:38pm On Feb 16, 2023
Oga have you returned your own? Meanwhile, Obi is not the same with you! If he was that would have been the only thing APC and PDP will be using for campaign!
Re: I Deserve To Be Jailed, Buhari Should Arrest Me, Others – Ex-minister Opens Up by Bloomcherrie: 9:47pm On Feb 16, 2023
All politicians are not the same. Yaradua was a different breed, Obi is a different breed.

1 Like

Re: I Deserve To Be Jailed, Buhari Should Arrest Me, Others – Ex-minister Opens Up by inoki247: 9:47pm On Feb 16, 2023
LoL you're mad na Wu give u this foolish format....

If you embezzle u no know aw to return the money abi....
Re: I Deserve To Be Jailed, Buhari Should Arrest Me, Others – Ex-minister Opens Up by Dreal1247: 9:48pm On Feb 16, 2023
I wish they sincerely repent and leave the LP presidential candidate to assist in building a better society for us, it would have been better.
Re: I Deserve To Be Jailed, Buhari Should Arrest Me, Others – Ex-minister Opens Up by Rexxie234(m): 9:53pm On Feb 16, 2023
See oooo shocked
Re: I Deserve To Be Jailed, Buhari Should Arrest Me, Others – Ex-minister Opens Up by Lipscomb(m): 9:55pm On Feb 16, 2023
Very stale news.
Re: I Deserve To Be Jailed, Buhari Should Arrest Me, Others – Ex-minister Opens Up by SmartPolician: 9:59pm On Feb 16, 2023
That's stale news.

Move on
Re: I Deserve To Be Jailed, Buhari Should Arrest Me, Others – Ex-minister Opens Up by loosecanon50(m): 10:03pm On Feb 16, 2023
The emergency of Peter Obi has caused a massive earthquake in the political space.

Never did I believe that a Nigerian politician will ever come out to confess this.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

2023: When Tinubu Wins No One Will Accuse Him Of Rigging With Naira Redesign / Fani-kayode Hospitalised After DSS Grilling, Says Lawyer / Presidential Elections: Labour Party In Early Lead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.