Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa (25569 Views)

Tinubu Campaign Organisation Disowns Viral Unofficial Manifesto / Lagos State Government Disowns Viral Video Of Sale Of Branded Waste Baskets / Fayemi Visits Alaafin Lamidi Adeyemi After β€˜Warning’ Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa by Nobody: 6:50am On Feb 17, 2023
Igbos will vote massively for peter obi this particular election on like before just be watching
Re: Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa by JoeEeL(m): 6:50am On Feb 17, 2023
Ishilove:

Stop being silly. I have more deserving people to cry over, not a coward hiding himself in Finland and causing death and destruction to his fellow Igbo people.

Dey play. It is your Igbo brothers complaining about the sit at home and how it is affecting their business, not me, so who is crying?

You and Simon are fvcking cowards hiding on social media. Don't quote me again. You will be ignored

First, I am not Igbo. But if you regard them as my brothers, not bad.

Two, I don't care if I will be ignored, as long as you've read to this point.

Third, as regards the sit-at-home, your hypocrisy only lets u see those who complain and not consider a huge huge chunk that are okay with it? And if they grumble, so what? Dont you grumble many times, yet pick up yourself to go to work? Dont you complete your fast if your pastor orders so, despite you grumbling? But no, you won't see that. It's those who grumble and sit at home that will be your silly headache.

Fourth, you that have not been sitting at home, what is the outcome of your life? If slightly better, what of those around u? Do they really look better off in d 2 yrs that others have been sitting at home? Or they look more tattered, hungrier, more desperate and despairing. If you live in diaspora and think you are insulated, the remittance u send back home, hasn't it increased? Are there now not more people with problems to consider?

Fifth, you are just a typical black man / woman with no cursor to the importance of freedom, or more importantly, not realising being a slave because of absence of visible shackles. Let me tell you something: do you know as recently as the 50's, in Alabama and other parts of USA, there was racism against blacks in using the transit system? Do you know what the blacks did? They boycotted the use of bus and startted trekking. To work, school, religious centres, they all walked it. Many times in kilometers and in very cold conditions. Guess what, for more than 1 year. But you know what, there would have been very foolish people then too, black foolish idiots, that would say "Oh, look at these my black foolish friends o... See how they are killing themselves, walking in cold, some dying in blizzards, just because they dont want to sit at the back of the bus". "There are better ways to do this thing, let's just keep managing the segregation" etc.

Today if you travel to the USA, because of the fight of those brave men, you will share equal rights in the transit system with the average white man. You can sit at the front, sit at the back, sit anywhere or refuse to stand up for a small white boy which could pass as a son.

If you have a working brain, go figure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa by President2001(m): 6:53am On Feb 17, 2023
Is like this Finland woman is not capable of what she's doing
Re: Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa by Nobody: 6:53am On Feb 17, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

Finland is aware!

Don't be deceived Finland knows that what he is doing is legit and it happens all over the world.

Nigerian just hate Igbos for no reason

For no reason? Is it only in Nigeria that the Igbo are hated? Continue in your victimhood. Blame others but yourselves. Your fathers destroyed our federalism, abolished the Regions via Decree 34 of 1966, staged a coup and killed the elites of the other Regions, but none of yours had as much as a skin scratch! You plunged a whole country into a needless civil war, yet you wail all the time about being schemed against! Only a foolish people would trust such a clan of wicked and selfish Biafrans. Son, the Igbo brought their present experiences on themselves. The punishment is going on to the FOURTH generation. You're yet in the second generation and you find it so unbearable. Two more generations of Wailers to go, Padna.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa by stuffs2002: 6:57am On Feb 17, 2023
Broveens42:

That's why I said it's okay if you don't realize my highlighted as monsters.
Do you have a problem with comprehension?

I understand your situation...

IPOB and sense are parallel lines that will never meet.

IPOB are killing, raping and maiming his people but he is still defending them online.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 17, 2023
Okealaaye:

For no reason? Is it only in Nigeria that the Igbo are hated? Continue in your victimhood. Blame others but yourselves. Your fathers destroyed our federalism, abolished the Regions via Decree 34 of 1966, staged a coup and killed the elites of the other Regions, but none of yours has as much as a skin scratch! You plunged a whole country into a needless civil war, yet you wail all the time about being schemed against! Only a foolish people would trust such a clan of wicked and selfish Biafrans. Son, the Igbo brought their present experiences on themselves. The punishment is going on to the FOURTH generation. You're yet in the second generation and you find it so unbearable. Two more generations of Wailers to go, Padna.

grin

Why are you writing in panic mode?

Some of you think advanced societies are fools grin
You think Finland will just wake up one day and write grin

1 Like

Re: Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa by Ilaje1: 7:17am On Feb 17, 2023
Any idiot knew it was fake not to talk of sensible people. Said it yesterday that whoever wrote used Nigerian English.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa by Roboto11: 7:43am On Feb 17, 2023
JoeEeL:

First, I am not Igbo. But if you regard them as my brothers, not bad.

Two, I don't care if I will be ignored, as long as you've read to this point.

Third, as regards the sit-at-home, your hypocrisy only lets u see those who complain and not consider a huge huge chunk that are okay with it? And if they grumble, so what? Dont you grumble many times, yet pick up yourself to go to work? Dont you complete your fast if your pastor orders so, despite you grumbling? But no, you won't see that. It's those who grumble and sit at home that will be your silly headache.

Fourth, you that have not been sitting at home, what is the outcome of your life? If slightly better, what of those around u? Do they really look better off in d 2 yrs that others have been sitting at home? Or they look more tattered, hungrier, more desperate and despairing. If you live in diaspora and think you are insulated, the remittance u send back home, hasn't it increased? Are there now not more people with problems to consider?

Fifth, you are just a typical black man / woman with no cursor to the importance of freedom, or more importantly, not realising being a slave because of absence of visible shackles. Let me tell you something: do you know as recently as the 50's, in Alabama and other parts of USA, there was racism against blacks in using the transit system? Do you know what the blacks did? They boycotted the use of bus and startted trekking. To work, school, religious centres, they all walked it. Many times in kilometers and in very cold conditions. Guess what, for more than 1 year. But you know what, there would have been very foolish people then too, black foolish idiots, that would say "Oh, look at these my black foolish friends o... See how they are killing themselves, walking in cold, some dying in blizzards, just because they dont want to sit at the back of the bus". "There are better ways to do this thing, let's just keep managing the segregation" etc.

Today if you travel to the USA, because of the fight of those brave men, you will share equal rights in the transit system with the average white man. You can sit at the front, sit at the back, sit anywhere or refuse to stand up for a small white boy which could pass as a son.

If you have a working brain, go figure.

Rubbish.

Igbos are killing igbos all in thr name of what?

How this can make sense to any human being defies logic.

If you think the incessant killing in the east is justified you must be a psychopath.
Re: Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa by sameks08(m): 7:48am On Feb 17, 2023
yeloba media and urchins over to you

1 Like

Re: Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa by Bigheart042(m): 8:20am On Feb 17, 2023
kay1one:
Wetin this one dey talk?

Una dey harbor terrorist dey speak English.
On what ground will u justify that's he is a terrorist...
Na to just the type nonsense for this nairaland una Sabi..

1 Like

Re: Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa by Sweetvie: 8:30am On Feb 17, 2023
I knew it grin

1 Like

Re: Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa by Mindlog: 8:46am On Feb 17, 2023
Broveens42:

You just confirmed what I said about blacks. They don't reason and act like you. They don't need to Google him because they have his data already, as typical of advanced countries

Finn government has his data, does not mean every Finn knows him! Do you know about every Nigerian? Are there not news about a Nigerian, that made you google for him or her

Don't forget that Yoruba guy (Adeyinka Grandson) who is a British citizen has been tried by the UK govt and presently in prison, e no do reach Ekpa.

1 Like

Re: Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa by Mindlog: 8:48am On Feb 17, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

Finland is aware!

Don't be deceived Finland knows that what he is doing is legit and it happens all over the world.

Nigerian just hate Igbos for no reason

The armed aspect that has involved killings by his foot soldiers is legit?πŸ€”
Re: Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa by zoghys: 8:59am On Feb 17, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
Chaaiii..

I know I don't like Ekpa, and I don't like what he is doing..
And even though I wished that letter was true..
I knew it was a blatant fake letter the moment I saw it.

The letter is having the effect they wanted. Put some pressure on the Finnish government, who then put the heat on ekpa.
Re: Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa by porthouse7(f): 9:09am On Feb 17, 2023
Mindlog:
That was the intention....to get a reaction from the Finnish government and draw Finns' attention to Ekpa, googling him up then some people will then start carrying placards in Finland denouncing him, he would be in the public eye and would be forced to explain to the Finn public that is known to not be in tune with armed conflict, why it is okay for him to live in Finland while he fuels killings where he comes from.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
he would have complete his mission to disrupt election in the east by then

1 Like

Re: Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa by porthouse7(f): 9:12am On Feb 17, 2023
SavageResponse:
Whether the letter is real or fake, Simon Ekpa needs to be shut down.

You can't hide in another country and be inciting violence in Nigeria! angry
In the zoo u mean? Ur favorite Nigeria for Nigeria b4 obi happen to igbos
Re: Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa by bitbillionaire: 9:13am On Feb 17, 2023
To me it's high time Nigerian government force Finland to choose between Simon Ekpa and Nigeria.

Finland must be forced to repatriate Simon Ekpa to Nigeria to face the full wrath of Nigerian law for his many crimes against Nigeria or risk having their diplomatic relationship with Nigeria broken
Re: Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa by gidgiddy: 9:14am On Feb 17, 2023
Okealaaye:

For no reason? Is it only in Nigeria that the Igbo are hated? Continue in your victimhood. Blame others but yourselves. Your fathers destroyed our federalism, abolished the Regions via Decree 34 of 1966, staged a coup and killed the elites of the other Regions, but none of yours had as much as a skin scratch! You plunged a whole country into a needless civil war, yet you wail all the time about being schemed against! Only a foolish people would trust such a clan of wicked and selfish Biafrans. Son, the Igbo brought their present experiences on themselves. The punishment is going on to the FOURTH generation. You're yet in the second generation and you find it so unbearable. Two more generations of Wailers to go, Padna.

How come you guys only remember this when it has to do with Igbos? Northerners did the same multiple times but you guys only remember Igbos, why is that?

2 Likes

Re: Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa by ImperialYoruba: 9:15am On Feb 17, 2023
Monday will reveal the truth on sit at home, but Saturday na proofing time on the letter itself.
Re: Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa by gidgiddy: 9:17am On Feb 17, 2023
bitbillionaire:
To me it's high time Nigerian government force Finland to choose between Simon Ekpa and Nigeria.

Finland must be forced to repatriate Simon Ekpa to Nigeria to face the full wrath of Nigerian law for his many crimes against Nigeria or risk having their diplomatic relationship with Nigeria broken

How is the Nigerian government going to force another sovereign country to repatriate Simon Ekpa? Nigeria couldn't even force nearby Benin Republic to repatriate Sunday Igboho

When it comes to repatriating Simon Ekpa, its impossible

1 Like

Re: Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa by obailala(m): 9:22am On Feb 17, 2023
PlayerMeji:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/582375-finland-government-disowns-viral-warning-letter-to-simon-ekpa.html
When I read the letter yesterday, the red circled portion is what first caught my attention - "warned to desist from nefarious activities".

I'm not the most widely travelled person and neither am I an expert in idiolects or writeprints, but I could tell on first read that the language used in the letter was somehow unique to Nigerians.

Cc: BossGerald

1 Like

Re: Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa by GeneralPula: 9:33am On Feb 17, 2023
kay1one:
Wetin this one dey talk?

How?

Did UK arrested Nnamdi Kanu despite all his unfortunate broadcast?

1 Like

Re: Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa by Tochj(m): 9:41am On Feb 17, 2023
ElSudani:
They didn't have to, we knew it was a fake from zombidients forgery factory.
So you are happy that EKPA is causing Terrorism in igboland?
When we said that EKPA is being sponsored by some haters of Igbos
This is the confirmation.
Re: Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa by Broveens42(m): 9:42am On Feb 17, 2023
stuffs2002:

I understand your situation...

IPOB and sense are parallel lines that will never meet.

IPOB are killing, raping and maiming his people but he is still defending them online.

Keep crying if you can't comprehend English language
Re: Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa by BATified2023: 9:44am On Feb 17, 2023
kay1one:
Wetin this one dey talk?

igbos n anything fake

Nothing will happen to Simon ekpa

He will flourish in Jesus name n carry out his full mission in peace

1 Like

Re: Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa by GeneralPula: 9:44am On Feb 17, 2023
Mindlog:
That was the intention....to get a reaction from the Finnish government and draw Finns' attention to Ekpa, googling him up then some people will then start carrying placards in Finland denouncing him, he would be in the public eye and would be forced to explain to the Finn public that is known to not be in tune with armed conflict, why it is okay for him to live in Finland while he fuels killings where he comes from.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
None of such will happen

1 Like

Re: Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa by Orlarmeday(m): 9:45am On Feb 17, 2023
We know the letter is fake and we know those who are behind it. Those people can fake anything, Nigerians beware!

1 Like

Re: Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa by Mindlog: 9:46am On Feb 17, 2023
GeneralPula:

None of such will happen

Let us observe, time will tell.
Re: Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa by Broveens42(m): 9:46am On Feb 17, 2023
Mindlog:

Finn government has his data, does not mean every Finn knows him! Do you know about every Nigerian? Are there not news about a Nigerian, that made you google for him or her

Don't forget that Yoruba guy (Adeyinka Grandson) who is a British citizen has been tried by the UK govt and presently in prison, e no do reach Ekpa.

You also confirmed what I just said about blacks. Using your own words @ 'Google', that Google would have also helped you know certain important roles he has played to finish government. So I don't understand what you mean by trying to know him..
Re: Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa by Mindlog: 9:48am On Feb 17, 2023
GeneralPula:

How?

Did UK arrested Nnamdi Kanu despite all his unfortunate broadcast?

Did UK arrest and jailed Adeyinka Grandson for his broadcasts?
Re: Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa by Mindlog: 9:51am On Feb 17, 2023
Broveens42:

You also confirmed what I just said about blacks. Using your own words @ 'Google', that Google would have also helped you know certain important roles he has played to finish government. So I don't understand what you mean by trying to know him..

Google is not coming up with "the important roles Ekpa has played to the Finnish government". Please send link(s), let me read up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Leading By Over 200k Votes As INEC Adjourns Collation Of Remaining 3 Kogi LG / "Ethnic Cleansing" At Nigeria Customs? - By Mefor / List Of Kogi State Commissioners With Their Portfolios, Today At Lokoja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.