Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa (25570 Views)

Tinubu Campaign Organisation Disowns Viral Unofficial Manifesto / Lagos State Government Disowns Viral Video Of Sale Of Branded Waste Baskets / Fayemi Visits Alaafin Lamidi Adeyemi After β€˜Warning’ Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa by iSense247: 2:43pm On Feb 17, 2023
Mindlog:
That was the intention....to get a reaction from the Finnish government and draw Finns' attention to Ekpa, googling him up then some people will then start carrying placards in Finland denouncing him, he would be in the public eye and would be forced to explain to the Finn public that is known to not be in tune with armed conflict, why it is okay for him to live in Finland while he fuels killings where he comes from.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
If you believe what you wrote here then you must be Tinubu's surpporter. Who told you Finland's government is not monitoring Simon Ekpa's activities? You think we every country is a jungle like Nigeria.
Re: Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa by DennisEche(m): 2:44pm On Feb 17, 2023
GentleChief:

Meaning you are happy the letter is fake? You see how wicked you useless souls are?
Isn't that what AlaIgbos want. Simon Ekpa is doing god work. deal with it
Re: Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa by PlayerMeji: 3:49pm On Feb 17, 2023
Pained that the petty lie was busted? or pained that Easterners are killed like chickens on the homeland on the orders of the monster you created to spite Nigeria? or pained that he is still on the loose wrecking havoc ala carte?

Just let me know when you are back from your high, weed smoker!
grin grin cheesy cheesy

[quote author=Justiceleague1 post=120986601][/quote]
Re: Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa by bitbillionaire: 4:22pm On Feb 17, 2023
Lol. You guys can be so illogical and unrealistic in your reasoning. No wonder you keep voting wrong leaders year in year out.

I can remember people like you were claiming UK government would sanction Nigeria bla bla bla if Nigerian government mess up with Nnamdi Kanu and people like us tried to make you guys understand Kanu has no economic value to UK and there is no way UK would jeopardize their relationship with Nigeria just because of a nere irritant like Nnamdi Kanu. And we were right as it turns out that UK government doesn't give a damn about Kanu.

Can you explain the economic benefit of Ekpa merely being a Finland citizen to Finland as a country? A second class citizen at that. Nigeria being the largest market in Africa do you know the volume of trade going on between the two country?

Nigeria only need to temporarily break diplomatic relationship with Finland until they repatriate Simon Ekpa. And if tbey think Ekpa is more valuable to them than the mutually beneficial relationship they have enjoying with Nigeria good luck to them.

Austineva2:
and u think Finland will choose Nigeria over her citizen? U see why Nnamdi called Nigeria a Zoo cos u all reason like animals. Tufia.
Re: Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa by SavageResponse(m): 5:50pm On Feb 17, 2023
Igbo:
your pa pa

Your mother!

Fucking bastaard!
Re: Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa by SavageResponse(m): 5:58pm On Feb 17, 2023
Austineva2:
and u think Finland will choose Nigeria over her citizen? U see why Nnamdi called Nigeria a Zoo cos u all reason like animals. Tufia.

On the contrary you are the one who reasons like an animal.

Is Simon Expa a natural born citizen of Finland?

When push comes to shove the Fins will hang him out to dry!

Shebi your lord and master Nnamdi Kanu has been cooling off in DSS underground dungeon for about 2 years now and heavens did not fall.

Brainless fools like you were expecting the British Government to declare war against Nigeria when the psychopath was picked up like a rat in Kenya grin

1 Like

Re: Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa by Patriotsleague: 6:01pm On Feb 17, 2023
Finland is an enemy of Nigeria, the idiots know Simon is a terrorist, they want to use him to cause unrest in Nigeria.
Re: Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa by JoeEeL(m): 7:29pm On Feb 17, 2023
Roboto11:

Rubbish.

Igbos are killing igbos all in thr name of what?

How this can make sense to any human being defies logic.

If you think the incessant killing in the east is justified you must be a psychopath.

If you had sense, you would know that the killing in Biafraland is far more complex than what you want yourself to believe.

There's a lot of political killings going on. Even Uzodinma has confessed on 2 occasions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RxQied59Yg&ab_channel=ScoopBulletin

Even Soludo's personal security outfit has been caught in kidnapping and killing.

What of this one in today's fresh news?

Abeg rest.

https://twitter.com/Naija_PR/status/1626646312417480704

Re: Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa by Justiceleague1: 7:35pm On Feb 17, 2023
PlayerMeji:
Pained that the petty lie was busted? or pained that Easterners are killed like chickens on the homeland on the orders of the monster you created to spite Nigeria? or pained that he is still on the loose wrecking havoc ala carte?

Just let me know when you are back from your high, weed smoker!
grin grin cheesy cheesy

Re: Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa by Roboto11: 7:38pm On Feb 17, 2023
JoeEeL:

If you had sense, you would know that the killing in Biafraland is far more complex than what you want yourself to believe.

There's a lot of political killings going on. Even Uzodinma has confessed on 2 occasions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RxQied59Yg&ab_channel=ScoopBulletin

Even Soludo's personal security outfit has been caught in kidnapping and killing.

What of this one in today's fresh news?

Abeg rest.

https://twitter.com/Naija_PR/status/1626646312417480704

Nothing you igbos would not say apart from the truth.
Re: Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa by JoeEeL(m): 8:12pm On Feb 17, 2023
Roboto11:

Nothing you igbos would not say apart from the truth.

I am not Igbo. What is wrong with some of you on this nairaland? What is this craze of ethnic profiling?

I am not even done with my submission yet. I believe you are correct to some extent because there seems to be some physical clash between those loyal to Ekpa and those loyal to the IPOB dos administrators. These things are not hidden.

Both Ekpa and the Chinasa Nworu guy have made broadcasts on this scuffle. It's on Youtube, you can google these things. A guy called double-lion was killed and one other guy, either 'baby boy' or 'baby bush' is his name now, can't remember. This their clash is similar to cult clash or so.

As for d killings at the checkpoint of security personnel, the news usually carries this particular one as unknown gunmen. They may be IPOB or not, no one is sure. But let's not be biased here: you know the east has a lot of checkpoints and very nasty harassments and extortion. Im sure you remember the story of Akwuzu SARS and the Ezu river killings in Anambra. See whether u like it or not, there are a lot of people that have had enough of oppression by the security outfit. So some is just complete direct revenge.

As for the bombing of police stations, you well know that there is bombing across many police stations in the whole country from Kogi to Nassarawa to Jos, to Adamawa or even Abuja. And even in south west. Or have you forgotten the jailbreak in Oyo state just last year? The one that released Wakili, that fulani terrorising Yewa, Ogun state or so. I think there was one again in Ogun state earlier this year. So is it IPOB breaking jail all over d country? Definitely not. There are other bigger players in this game.

See guy, lets be real. I dont absolve IPOB of all the atrocities, dont get me wrong. But they cannot be responsible for a number of these atrocities, especially on the order of Ekpa. A good example was the jailbreak in Imo state shortly before Kanu's kidnap. That correctional facility is Imo's biggest and is flanked by the biggest barracks as well in the state.

So you're telling me IPOB is well-armed and sophisticated enough to carry out a jailbreak of such massive scale (over 1000 escapees), and the army felt it was the right time to sleep abi?

Guy think this thing na, don't be too quick to stereotype. It hurts because if anything happens in this election now and Tinubu loses and some Yorubas start to destroy things, and they pin it on Yoruba nation agitators, which someone like me I'm proudly one of, do you know how crazy that allegation would be? Some may say, well, Koiki, Igboho's spokesman, threatens reprisal at times, then and so what?? How will that prove that it's Yoruba nation agitators behind any violence?

Make we dey do jeje bro. One love.

Re: Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa by gidgiddy: 8:14pm On Feb 17, 2023
bitbillionaire:
Lol. You guys can be so illogical and unrealistic in your reasoning. No wonder you keep voting wrong leaders year in year out.

I can remember people like you were claiming UK government would sanction Nigeria bla bla bla if Nigerian government mess up with Nnamdi Kanu and people like us tried to make you guys understand Kanu has no economic value to UK and there is no way UK would jeopardize their relationship with Nigeria just because of a nere irritant like Nnamdi Kanu. And we were right as it turns out that UK government doesn't give a damn about Kanu.

Can you explain the economic benefit of Ekpa merely being a Finland citizen to Finland as a country? A second class citizen at that. Nigeria being the largest market in Africa do you know the volume of trade going on between the two country?

Nigeria only need to temporarily break diplomatic relationship with Finland until they repatriate Simon Ekpa. And if tbey think Ekpa is more valuable to them than the mutually beneficial relationship they have enjoying with Nigeria good luck to them.

You guys dont get it. Breaking diplomatic relations with Finland will not make them give their citizen over to a country like Nigeria with very bad human rights record. No European country would do that. Nigeria is only one country, the Economy of Finland is not dependent on any one country.

The only thing Nigeria can do is hand overv whatever evidence they have to the Finnish authorities to prosecute Ekpa in Finland, and I suspect they have none.

The only way Nigeria can bring Simon Ekpa back to Nigeria is if they kidnap him the way they kidnapped Nnamdi Kanu and that would be of no use because the courts will discharge him for being brought into the country illegally same as they discharged Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa by Yibo(m): 6:35am On Feb 18, 2023
gidgiddy:

You guys dont get it. Breaking diplomatic relations with Finland will not make them give their citizen over to a country like Nigeria with very bad human rights record. No European country would do that. Nigeria is only one country, the Economy of Finland is not dependent on any one country.

The only thing Nigeria can do is hand overv whatever evidence they have to the Finnish authorities to prosecute Ekpa in Finland, and I suspect they have none.

The only way Nigeria can bring Simon Ekpa back to Nigeria is if they kidnap him the way they kidnapped Nnamdi Kanu and that would be of no use because the courts will discharge him for being brought into the country illegally same as they discharged Nnamdi Kanu
this IPOB terrorist is still supporting Simon Ekpa
Mazisimonekpa here is one of your foot soldiers
Re: Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa by SavageResponse(m): 4:12pm On Feb 23, 2023
Austineva2:

Your bastard lord and master Simon Ekpa has been picked up by the authorities in Finland.

His days in that country are numbered.

Tell him to get ready to eat watery beans for a long time if the Nigerian government manages to get him extradited!
Re: Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa by Austineva2: 6:50pm On Feb 23, 2023
SavageResponse:

Your bastard lord and master Simon Ekpa has been picked up by the authorities in Finland.

His days in that country are numbered.

Tell him to get ready to eat watery beans for a long time if the Nigerian government manages to get him extradited!
no difference between u and zombie. Let me shock u. Simon Ekpa just twitted now that he will be live soon. You think Finland is zoo where animals like u live? U will be shocked soon. Anuofia 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa by SavageResponse(m): 9:22pm On Feb 23, 2023
Austineva2:
no difference between u and zombie. Let me shock u. Simon Ekpa just twitted now that he will be live soon. You think Finland is zoo where animals like u live? U will be shocked soon. Anuofia 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Whether released or not one thing is certain - he is now on a short leash!

I double dare him to go online and vomit the type of rubbish he has been saying since and see what will happen!
Re: Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa by Austineva2: 9:50pm On Feb 23, 2023
SavageResponse:

Whether released or not one thing is certain - he is now on a short leash!

I double dare him to go online and vomit the type of rubbish he has been saying since and see what will happen!
Go and watch his tonight broadcast, he is tougher now like never before and maintained 'Election in Biafra Land' God and watch it. Simon no be ur mate, know this and know peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Leading By Over 200k Votes As INEC Adjourns Collation Of Remaining 3 Kogi LG / PDP Shuts Down Official Twitter Handle Account @pdpnigeria / Disregard Baseless Rumours About Buhari's Death - Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.