Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,258 members, 7,811,726 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa (25572 Views)

Tinubu Campaign Organisation Disowns Viral Unofficial Manifesto / Lagos State Government Disowns Viral Video Of Sale Of Branded Waste Baskets / Fayemi Visits Alaafin Lamidi Adeyemi After β€˜Warning’ Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa by Broveens42(m): 9:52am On Feb 17, 2023
obailala:

When I read the letter yesterday, the red circled portion is what first caught my attention - "warned to desist from nefarious activities".

I'm not the most widely travelled person and neither am I an expert in idiolects or writeprints, but I could tell on first read that the language used in the letter was somehow unique to Nigerians.

Cc: BossGerald

Lol. That's what I have always said about nija. Their curriculum is nothing to write home about. Should I blame it on borrowed language? But what about Kenyans who are better at expressing the language.
How would a Nigerian sit in his house and say ekpa is causing terrorism just because of English language that doesn't suggest so in anyway? I just can't comprehend this ..Lol
Re: Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa by Broveens42(m): 9:55am On Feb 17, 2023
Mindlog:

Google is not coming up with "the important roles Ekpa has played to the Finnish government". Please send link(s), let me read up.

No!. you do the search, so we don't enter another round of argument.
Re: Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa by Psoul(m): 9:56am On Feb 17, 2023
One of my friends sent me that memo on my WhatsApp. I told him that the tone of that memo doesn't sound like what is written from Finland. The tone sounds like what a Nigerian wrote.

1 Like

Re: Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa by Mindlog: 9:58am On Feb 17, 2023
Broveens42:

No!. you do the search, so we don't enter another round of argument.

I have googled for his outstanding roles in Finland, which the Finn government and public acknowledged but nothing is popping up.πŸ€”

So send links of his "achievements in Finland", to cut the long story short.
Re: Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa by Broveens42(m): 10:04am On Feb 17, 2023
Mindlog:

I have googled for his outstanding roles in Finland, which the Finn government and public acknowledged but nothing is popping up.πŸ€”

So send links of his "achievements in Finland", to cut the long story short.

You can take a rest if it isn't popping up.
Re: Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa by Mindlog: 10:07am On Feb 17, 2023
Broveens42:

You can take a rest if it isn't popping up.

Yes because the imaginary "important roles" does not exist and can not be accessed online from every part of the world.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

1 Like

Re: Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa by bitbillionaire: 10:09am On Feb 17, 2023
Nigerian government can force Finland to repatriate him if the right strategy is adopted.

gidgiddy:

How is the Nigerian government going to force another sovereign country to repatriate Simon Ekpa? Nigeria couldn't even force nearby Benin Republic to repatriate Sunday Igboho

When it comes to repatriating Simon Ekpa, its impossible
Re: Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa by gidgiddy: 10:12am On Feb 17, 2023
bitbillionaire:
Nigerian government can force Finland to repatriate him if the right strategy is adopted.

How will they do that? Go to war?
Re: Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa by Broveens42(m): 10:14am On Feb 17, 2023
Mindlog:

Yes because the imaginary "important roles" does not exist and can not be accessed online from every part of the world.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

That's why you are predictable, because I warned earlier, it would result to another round of argument.
Re: Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa by 151ahunna: 10:19am On Feb 17, 2023
The right thing is to warn him The dude is doing alot of havoc to South EastThe right thing is to warn him The dude is doing alot of havoc to South East...
Re: Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa by Psoul(m): 10:21am On Feb 17, 2023
obailala:

When I read the letter yesterday, the red circled portion is what first caught my attention - "warned to desist from nefarious activities".

I'm not the most widely travelled person and neither am I an expert in idiolects or writeprints, but I could tell on first read that the language used in the letter was somehow unique to Nigerians.

Cc: BossGerald

You are smart.
Same thing I told my friend when he forwarded the memo to me through Whatsapp.

Re: Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa by Mindlog: 10:22am On Feb 17, 2023
Broveens42:

That's why you are predictable, because I warned earlier, it would result to another round of argument.

Predictable in the context of a thief who has stolen someone's phone and warning earlier that the owner will look for it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Let it end here, those "important roles" does not exist.....Kwaheri 😜
Re: Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa by GentleChief: 10:23am On Feb 17, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
I knew the letter is fake.

Meaning you are happy the letter is fake? You see how wicked you useless souls are?
Re: Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa by ka1y(m): 10:40am On Feb 17, 2023
No be lie grin grin grin

They are called smiling but crying typists

1 Like

Re: Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa by Guyman01: 10:54am On Feb 17, 2023
Mindlog:
That was the intention....to get a reaction from the Finnish government and draw Finns' attention to Ekpa, googling him up then some people will then start carrying placards in Finland denouncing him, he would be in the public eye and would be forced to explain to the Finn public that is known to not be in tune with armed conflict, why it is okay for him to live in Finland while he fuels killings where he comes from.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

That's the aim and it has been achieved, since the ambassador failed to act after series of complaints Nigerians had to do it for her, now when you Google Finland Nigeria that letter comes up and it will take Google manipulating the search algorithm to suppress it
Re: Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa by Mindlog: 10:58am On Feb 17, 2023
Guyman01:

That's the aim and it has been achieved, for the ambassador to react means that Finland has got the message

That reaction is core.
Re: Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 17, 2023
Mindlog:

The armed aspect that has involved killings by his foot soldiers is legit?πŸ€”

What do you mean?
Re: Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa by kpogede77: 11:07am On Feb 17, 2023
Buhari is more of a threat to Nigeria than Simon Ekpa. Buhari is a security threat to Nigeria and Africa.

1 Like

Re: Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa by kpogede77: 11:17am On Feb 17, 2023
bitbillionaire:

After repatriating him, another spokesman emerge and the violence continue, what have you achieved, nothing. Why not address the very root cause of the agitation.
They spend billions to kidnap MNK, it only aggravated the violence. Nigeria has by its complain admitted that they don't have what is takes to fight IPOB one on one bullet for bullet on ground. That in itself is a sign of failure.

1 Like

Re: Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa by Smartguyboy(m): 11:52am On Feb 17, 2023
As long as you are in western country causing havoc in other country it’s okay by then mmm you are not committing any crime but you can’t stay in your country to cause havoc in their country they will send CIA special force for you or MI6.
Re: Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 17, 2023
kay1one:
Wetin this one dey talk?

Una dey harbor terrorist dey speak English.
The real terrorist speaking!
Re: Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa by okechuks22: 12:40pm On Feb 17, 2023
kay1one:
Wetin this one dey talk?

Una dey harbor terrorist dey speak English.
buhari is the terrorist

1 Like

Re: Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa by Austineva2: 12:54pm On Feb 17, 2023
nothingspoil70:
I knew it all along

Nobody can touch that honorable man.
The most honest igbo man living.

Very upright and ready to die for what he believes in

Unlike the nairaland zombidients, who shout Biafra today, and give us the presidency of the zoo tomorrow. Very inconsistent and unstable fellows
I too love this
Re: Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa by Austineva2: 1:14pm On Feb 17, 2023
Broveens42:

You just confirmed what I said about blacks. They don't reason and act like you. They don't need to Google him because they have his data already, as typical of advanced countries
Bro, you SabiπŸ’ͺ
Re: Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa by Austineva2: 1:14pm On Feb 17, 2023
SMARTMOTORS:
So Sahara Reporters have joined the fake news gang.......Sowore for president!
🀣🀣🀣
Re: Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa by Austineva2: 1:27pm On Feb 17, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

Do you know that Finland recognizes Biafra?

Nigeria thinks that they are humiliating the Igbos while they don't know that these Igbo people have occupied everywhere in Europe and America

You suffer them, they find their way out to prosperity.

This is the law of nature
You are πŸ’― right
Re: Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa by Austineva2: 1:34pm On Feb 17, 2023
bitbillionaire:
To me it's high time Nigerian government force Finland to choose between Simon Ekpa and Nigeria.

Finland must be forced to repatriate Simon Ekpa to Nigeria to face the full wrath of Nigerian law for his many crimes against Nigeria or risk having their diplomatic relationship with Nigeria broken
and u think Finland will choose Nigeria over her citizen? U see why Nnamdi called Nigeria a Zoo cos u all reason like animals. Tufia.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa by Justiceleague1: 1:42pm On Feb 17, 2023
PlayerMeji:
They will not like this...

Simon Ekpa reigns supreme.

In their bid to spite Nigerians, they created a monster that is about to strangle them...
quit deceiving and consoling yourself cos if the Ekpa Simeon is arrested today, people like you will be very happy and will come on here to make all sorts of noise,we know you are really pained grin
grin grin
Re: Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa by SKIBiNSKI(m): 1:43pm On Feb 17, 2023
I told you IPOB, Biafra goons that Simon Ekpa is God. grin grin

Again, as i ve said, Mr Ekpa has not committed any crimes in naigeria or any where else in Finland, so the idiats calling for his arrest should look inwards in their communities where their problems lies. Simon Ekpa is clearly an innocent man, IPOB/biafra fools can keep deceiving themselves that Mr Ekpa is their problem.

These are the same goons who were supporting Mr Kanu for the same crime they claim Mr Ekpa committed. Confused idiats.

Suddenlly Obi Peter has become their new saviour.

Simon Ekpa is God. grin grin grin
Re: Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa by LaconicINC: 2:33pm On Feb 17, 2023
Regardless of the fact that it is fake, the fact that it went viral has drawn a lot of attention to Simon Ekpa and the crisis in the South East of Nigeria, his matter will definitely be looked into and that's for sure.
Re: Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa by LaconicINC: 2:35pm On Feb 17, 2023
Guyman01:

That's the aim and it has been achieved, since the ambassador failed to act after series of complaints Nigerians had to do it for her, now when you Google Finland Nigeria that letter comes up and it will take Google manipulating the search algorithm to suppress it

Lolz that's the idea!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. / Bayelsa: David Lyon Wins Southern Ijaw LGA By 120,000 Votes / Naf Establishes New Base In Gombe, As Governor Yahaya Lauds Efforts Of Cas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.