Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

With The Look Of Things, Can I Still Make It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / With The Look Of Things, Can I Still Make It? (956 Views)

With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl / Our Greed For Money & Flashy Things Can Never Lead Us Anywhere - Nigerian Lady / Animals Enjoy Sex Too: The Look On Lion's Face While Mating A Lioness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With The Look Of Things, Can I Still Make It? by Nobody: 5:04am On Feb 17, 2023
This is my account balance currently. My girlfriend left me last month. And this was the I showed Love, care, and respect for. Even some of my friends no pick my call anymore, they say I beg a lot
Re: With The Look Of Things, Can I Still Make It? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:39am On Feb 17, 2023
LarochelE:
This is my account balance currently. My girlfriend left me last month. And this was the I showed Love, care, and respect for. Even some of my friends no pick my call anymore, they say I beg a lot

So don't beg,,u have data to browse..utilize it and ensure u repent ,surender to Jesus Christ and fast for three days for mercy and guidance on the way forward
Re: With The Look Of Things, Can I Still Make It? by fortunateme: 6:42am On Feb 17, 2023
HRHQueenPhil:

So don't beg,,u have data to browse..utilize it and ensure u repent ,surender to Jesus Christ and fast for three days for mercy and guidance on the way forward
After fasting will money enter his acc? In this case what will Jesus say or do? He asked Peter to launch his net.
My guy keep shame aside, leave women, leave your comfort zone and hit the street to hustle hard as your life depend on it.

3 Likes

Re: With The Look Of Things, Can I Still Make It? by Qatar2022: 6:54am On Feb 17, 2023
You be mugu, give a girl what you can afford, Don't do anything that will displeased you just to please a girl
Re: With The Look Of Things, Can I Still Make It? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:39am On Feb 17, 2023
fortunateme:

After fasting will money enter his acc? In this case what will Jesus say or do? He asked Peter to launch his net.
My guy keep shame aside, leave women, leave your comfort zone and hit the street to hustle hard as your life depend on it.
yes, after praying and fasting, Holy Spirit will lead him to his helper or cause someone heart to bless him thru this post..then again, if u know,u know..better have relationship with Holy Spirit so HE can always sort u out
Re: With The Look Of Things, Can I Still Make It? by blacksam01: 7:41am On Feb 17, 2023
ladies always leave when thete is no money.....all of them worldwide.....

that is why if u as a guy finds money, u will b a fool wasting love on a lady....

dont love any lady!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With The Look Of Things, Can I Still Make It? by kelspinall(m): 8:30am On Feb 17, 2023
sorry, you will make it,never give up
Re: With The Look Of Things, Can I Still Make It? by okunwaye(m): 10:47am On Feb 17, 2023
LarochelE:

Please who knows the capacity of this alat account

(1) (Reply)

This Is How To Become A Genius Man[photos] / Lesser Of Two Evil. I Am Living My Wife Nobody Can Beg Me / Pastor Proposes In Church, Gets Slapped By A Lady - Shocking Video!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.