Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,915 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out (31837 Views)

Peter Okoye Cries Out As He Caught Fraudster Claiming To Be Him Live On Zoom Vid / NEWS โ€œI Need A Divorce Lawyerโ€ Paul Okoye Cries Out After Iyabo Ojo Puts Him Up / Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by Britishpea: 7:11am On Feb 17, 2023
Thought ipobians are the only ones supporting the evil policy. All because they think it would make their candidate win.

Even if Buhari says no one should spend any money either old or new Obi still canโ€™t win Tinubu with the kind of grassroots politics going on.

The fools donโ€™t know that Atiku is the main beneficiary of this policy.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by TheSameGuy(m): 7:11am On Feb 17, 2023
Olohun nio Ko o, Yi o si bati e je.

O o ni je n t'oda l'obe
Pearlwhite:
Chineke kpo gi oku onye eberibe
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by sslcrypt: 7:11am On Feb 17, 2023
One of the rules of power, never outshine your master. Tinibu committed a canal sin by using money to work his way as the presidential candidate for APC. You think after that primaries that the northern oligarchs will want someone like him in power?
Let's forget the Northern governors supporting him, more than half of them will become politically irrelevant after this years election, so they are fighting desperately to make tinibu their meal ticket.
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by BigCowHornn: 7:11am On Feb 17, 2023
Moony45:
Mumu with lies

Yesterday I paid 3k for 10k around Agege cos I could not find it that cheap in lekki
This was old notes mind you

That man lives in banana island which is more expensive than Aso rock. You think it will be old notes they sell there or maybe you think it will be even cheaper there than in Agege

You are not wise or you are just a kid

3 Likes

Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by Adescolo: 7:12am On Feb 17, 2023
Don't mind the clout chaser..dey go get sense by force
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by Stanleyyho: 7:13am On Feb 17, 2023
I bought 2k with 25k. everywhere don set
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by Orissodiq: 7:14am On Feb 17, 2023
He should come and tell us where and how he got the 40k because most of the banks no dey give more than 20k cash @d moment.
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by Lushka(m): 7:15am On Feb 17, 2023
He is obviously lying.
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by Latestreport1: 7:15am On Feb 17, 2023
20 POWERFUL QUOTES OF LABOUR PARTY PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE PETER OBI.

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAks1Hthii0
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by Babathanks(m): 7:16am On Feb 17, 2023
DepressedLoser:
Quote me with your WhatsApp number and your state (location) so that I can add you to my active WhatsApp hookup group.. Different groups for every-state....you'd be added according to your state.
Abuja
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by egopersonified(f): 7:16am On Feb 17, 2023
It's funny and annoying at the same time when you guys say someone supported a policy and he shouldn't complain. This is a good policy. The implementation is the problem. Let's stop talking like kids because of political affiliations.

1 Like

Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by Benlechi: 7:16am On Feb 17, 2023
[s]
TheSameGuy:
Why is he complaining angry
Is he not Obidence again. angry

Afterall, Tinubu is the one feeling the heat.

You'll will queue for hours to cash #2000 in coming days since HATE has clouded your sense of reasoning

Obingo everywhere.

God bless our incoming President
[/s]
FOOL
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by Amaggedon: 7:17am On Feb 17, 2023
TheSameGuy:
Why is he complaining angry
Is he not Obidence again. angry

Afterall, Tinubu is the one feeling the heat.

You'll will queue for hours to cash #2000 in coming days since HATE has clouded your sense of reasoning

Obingo everywhere.

God bless our incoming President
Are you a fool, what has Obi got to do with mistakes you're Demi god ask you dimbat to make voting in a despot and coup plotter into power. You people should feel what people have been complaining about and how people feel when they complain and you dismiss their complaints as mere propaganda. Bastard like you blaming Obi is the reason you fools voted your fellow brainless fool into power.
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by Minjim: 7:17am On Feb 17, 2023
Collect the cash from your Peter Obi supporting brother now

Like Peter Obi he's also now supporting Buhari
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by 7arrows: 7:17am On Feb 17, 2023
TMSMedia:

https://instagram.com/stories/iamkingrudy/3039615778626057952?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

Wow that one strong o. I got 40k at 45k for the same purpose. Nigeria is a scam. This corn tree needs overhauling.
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by tolue42(m): 7:17am On Feb 17, 2023
Your brother will dispute with you
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by racerve(m): 7:18am On Feb 17, 2023
Sirheny007:
I don't think the scarcity of the New currency in any way affects Tinubu.
He could easily get a few Bank managers to get his stash of cash.

How many bank managers will he need to source the kind of cash needed to influence the election?
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by obembet(f): 7:19am On Feb 17, 2023
TMSMedia:

https://instagram.com/stories/iamkingrudy/3039615778626057952?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

This mad boy dey praise Buhari on Twitter o and complain on Instagram... Werey...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by TheSameGuy(m): 7:19am On Feb 17, 2023
Your papa is a foool not me
Benlechi:
[s][/s]
FOOL
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by obembet(f): 7:19am On Feb 17, 2023
racerve:

How many bank managers will he need to source the kind of cash needed to influence the election?

U know nothing about politics dear .. Let just pray for Atiku
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by 9gerian: 7:20am On Feb 17, 2023
That would be 8k to get 40k.

anonymuz:
keep quiet there. Yesterday I used 1k to get 5k.
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by EriMma1: 7:20am On Feb 17, 2023
Lies
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by TheSameGuy(m): 7:20am On Feb 17, 2023
Your papa is the bastard, foool and brainless not me
Amaggedon:
Are you a fool, what has Obi got to do with mistakes you're Demi god ask you dimbat to make voting in a despot and coup plotter into power. You people should feel what people have been complaining about and how people feel when they complain and you dismiss their complaints as mere propaganda. Bastard like you blaming Obi is the reason you fools voted your fellow brainless fool into power.
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by DeOTR: 7:21am On Feb 17, 2023
sslcrypt:
One of the rules of power, never outshine your master. Tinibu committed a canal sin by using money to work his way as the presidential candidate for APC. You think after that primaries that the northern oligarchs will want someone like him in power?
Let's forget the Northern governors supporting him, more than half of them will become politically irrelevant after this years election, so they are fighting desperately to make tinibu their meal ticket.
Just like in the primaries, he'll still win.
If the Northern Oligarchs, who have been holding this nation as ransom, don't want him, then I believe he's doing something right and should be supported. Like him or not, Tinubu is the only person who can bring about the desired changes we desire. Not all these I'll do this and that failed Accidental Messiahs.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by ppogba: 7:21am On Feb 17, 2023
It means you are not on good level with your bank account officer.

Regular tips and PR once in a while will go a long way when the need arises.

Change your ways and stop looking down on those bank tellers and junior officers.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by EnterpriseMan: 7:21am On Feb 17, 2023
See as retarded Urchins full thread grin grin grin
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by mukthar2000(m): 7:21am On Feb 17, 2023
Continue , seun my guy would son answer you.

Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by Hussein035: 7:22am On Feb 17, 2023
David160:
Vote out Apc

We will not vote out APC. We will vote and ensure Jagaban becomes our president since he is the only one that have sense among the 3 candidates.

This useless boy complain to have bought 70k and get 40k in return is also supporting the useless policy along side his obituary candidate yet you come here to complain, thunder fire Psquare, Obi and their apologists.

If you complain again, you will die before election, useless people supporting dumb presidential candidate

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by femicyrus(m): 7:23am On Feb 17, 2023

1 Like

Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by Dicoomoba: 7:23am On Feb 17, 2023
TMSMedia:

But his principal pitobi supported the deadline ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by Amaggedon: 7:24am On Feb 17, 2023
TheSameGuy:
Your papa is the bastard, foool and brainless not me
I swear to God you're so brainless for mentioning Peter Obi in a matter relating to Naira scarcity. You won't know how stupid you sound because you're born a fool, by two fools.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Photo Of 2face, Kanu Nwankwo And Okocha Is Everything / 'Your Father Is Dumb' - Zlatan Ibile Blasts Troll Who Predicted His Next Song / E-money Celebrates His Son, Chukwuebuka's 3rd Birthday Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.