Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,513 members, 7,826,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out (31872 Views)

Peter Okoye Cries Out As He Caught Fraudster Claiming To Be Him Live On Zoom Vid / NEWS “I Need A Divorce Lawyer” Paul Okoye Cries Out After Iyabo Ojo Puts Him Up / Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by descartes400: 8:51am On Feb 17, 2023
muykem:
This is just the beginning. APC governors are influencing your statement in Obidients voice.

You no well! grin

Hand of Esau,voice of Jacob
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:54am On Feb 17, 2023
TheSameGuy:
Why is he complaining angry
Is he not Obidence again. angry

Afterall, Tinubu is the one feeling the heat.

You'll will queue for hours to cash #2000 in coming days since HATE has clouded your sense of reasoning

Obingo everywhere.

You're on point

I'm happy Tinubu is not in support of this hardship.
God bless our incoming President

You're on point

Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by Fearyourcreator: 8:58am On Feb 17, 2023
nairalee:
nawa oo. nigerians inhumanity to fellow nigerians.

any small opportunity they get, fiam they swing fast to exploit their fellow man
I kept saying it that politicians are saint to many in the masses..
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by Peppysco: 9:01am On Feb 17, 2023
Sirheny007:
I don't think the scarcity of the New currency in any way affects Tinubu.
He could easily get a few Bank managers to get his stash of cash. In the end, the common man suffers. In towns, you have to pass through the eye of a needle to get cash. Imagine those in the villages..?

Emefiele and Buhari overplayed their hands. It's all bad timing.
Because it makes no sense to have money in the bank and not be able to withdraw it, or buy your hard earned money.

The people suffer, not Tinubu!

The OBINGOS believe otherwise. If that's not foolishness, I don't know what else to ca it.

1 Like

Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by David160(m): 9:13am On Feb 17, 2023
Dpleaser:

For ur dream, we're voting in APC, it's now visible to the blind all ur tactics.

Do u really think Obi can win with Tinubu out of the game?

You must be dreaming, The Fulani want to keep retaining power by supporting, this has nothing to do with party interest but an intentional sabotage on the part of the south.

Northerners () will eventually unite behind themselves but not southerners.

You guys are really sick, too much hatred in your campaign.

What is it that Tinubu did to wrong you fools, he never influenced in your state elections but you claim he spoil Nigeria because he supported Bihari for.

Is he the first to support a candidate, since when have u been supporting Atiku (PDP). What good have they done to you.

Even the person you claimed he helped is not even showing the necessary support to him, such that it is obvious that the present currency crisis we're facing now was targeted to negatively influence his election, since opposition are now using it to support their campaign against APC.

The policy that is obviously affecting every persons in the country was tackled by APC governor's including Tinubu but it was supported by Atiku, Obi and other PDP governors.

Think and act wisely.

Unfortunately you're not in charge of human life, you'd have killed the man.

Keep crying slave.
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by David160(m): 9:15am On Feb 17, 2023
Hussein035:

We will not vote out APC. We will vote and ensure Jagaban becomes our president since he is the only one that have sense among the 3 candidates.

This useless boy complain to have bought 70k and get 40k in return is also supporting the useless policy along side his obituary candidate yet you come here to complain, thunder fire Psquare, Obi and their apologists.

If you complain again, you will die before election, useless people supporting dumb presidential candidate

You deserve to die for supporting a sick drug dealer that pees on himself like Tinubu... Fulani slave. They'll serve you and your slave master breakfast on the 25th.. Stupid im*becile
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by John4B: 9:16am On Feb 17, 2023
TheSameGuy:
Why is he complaining angry
Is he not Obidence again. angry

Afterall, Tinubu is the one feeling the heat.

You'll will queue for hours to cash #2000 in coming days since HATE has clouded your sense of reasoning

Obingo everywhere.

I'm happy Tinubu is not in support of this hardship.
God bless our incoming President

Look at how u reason..... so because he's supporting obi, he lacks the right to express his feelings. U ppl that hv been hailing this govt. for ur selfish gain, y the sudden change?
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by olaniyi21c: 9:19am On Feb 17, 2023
Hmmm I bought 20k With 65kHmmm I bought 20k With 65k...
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by jaymichael(m): 9:19am On Feb 17, 2023
egopersonified:
It's funny and annoying at the same time when you guys say someone supported a policy and he shouldn't complain. This is a good policy. The implementation is the problem. Let's stop talking like kids because of political affiliations.
The implementation is okay. I like as Tinubu cannot buy food to eat because of this policy. If Emefiele or PMB try to reverse it, thunder from kainji dam and mount Olympus will fire dem.
Tinubu must not have money for recharge card sef. Awon werey.
Complete morons. Una naver start to complain.
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by Lista14(f): 9:22am On Feb 17, 2023
Sirheny007:
He could easily get a few Bank managers to get his stash of cash. In the end, the common man suffers. In towns, you have to pass through the eye of a needle to get cash. Imagine those in the villages..?

Because it makes no sense to have money in the bank and not be able to withdraw it, or buy your hard earned money.

We have to bear it all. it is for our own good. Only APC not happy with this.

Come to think about, have you heard news about kidnappers demanding for ransome?

At least, this is the only good thing coming from APC for the past Seven (7) years, Nine (9) months in office.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by ddeola: 9:28am On Feb 17, 2023
What nonesense !
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by Taiggarr: 9:47am On Feb 17, 2023
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by VEHINTOLAR: 9:48am On Feb 17, 2023
This idiot again,one of the obidient fools ! Why are you fools crying out now when in actual fact,your real day of agony is even yet to come ! Mumu lots,Buhari is targeting Tinubu so that Peter Obi can win the forthcoming elections,oh my..... how stupid can these idiots be !

Hehehehe,majority of them,traders in Onitsha market and all other major markets across Nigeria,are already dying in silence now because of this evil policy but they can't talk because they foolishly assume it will help the political course of Mr Peter Obi,chai,what a dumb people ! By the time Buhari and his lapdog, Emefiele are done with these nonsense you fools will be counting your losses and will be shocked to realize that the whole nonsense didn't leave a scratch on Tinubu's body ! You guys dey mad if you think Buhari will ever make any policy that will make an Igbo to become the President of this country;he will rather set Nigeria ablaze instead ! Igbo people will never learn,unfortunately !

Buhari is working for Atiku and that's never going to happen !
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by enomakos(m): 9:49am On Feb 17, 2023
Nigerian are very greed folks
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by Kindledlight(m): 9:51am On Feb 17, 2023
You will still buy 40k with 100k or 150k the way it’s going.

Shebi you people are supporting Buhari for the first time because of this, hoping people will not vote APC because of this hardship.

1 Like

Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by faceland: 9:55am On Feb 17, 2023
That is bullshit. If true, but I have naira note to sell to you.
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by chimeremodlyn: 9:55am On Feb 17, 2023
bhella10:
The candidate the idiot is supporting and his zombies are okay with the policy so stfu Petr. The stupid liar had to lie to chase clout.

I thought you people said that it was obidients that were insultive.
Cosmopilitan idiot
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by Bashirkareem31: 10:09am On Feb 17, 2023
Expire artiste with his usual lie lie.Anyway,I also bought 10k with 70k
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by omooba74(m): 10:18am On Feb 17, 2023
Are u for real? it is even more easier to buy votes with #100,#200 notes now than before,the scarcity has made people to suffer and they will easily accept any amounts during the election........

MasterShifu010:

They are not trying to suffer tinubu , they are trying to stop him from buying votes , cos no matter his connections, he can’t get enough new notes to buy votes .
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by Obyino: 10:20am On Feb 17, 2023
Big man like you the buy 💴 money you no fit do transfer…. Abi you just wan show use say you sabi waste money rubbish
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by omooba74(m): 10:22am On Feb 17, 2023
You really made my day with this your assertion.GOD bless you for me..........

computer0810:

It is simply bcoz the party will blame APC leadership which might affect his chances as APC candidate....things r suppose to be very easy and smooth for Nigerians due to coming election as it has always been...and that's d reason APC governors too are not in support
If Buhari himself was to be re contesting do u think he would have done dis at dis time.....opposition r in support bcoz dey want Nigerians to suffer in order to reject APC and that was why tinubu quickly distanced himself that day......politics aside I hope u reason well enough to understand d logic nw
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by MimiSheWrote(f): 10:25am On Feb 17, 2023
temitope27:
That's a lie

The policy is affecting TINUBU alone
All yall Tinubu crew always got me shaking my head sideways!... Yall always acting like yall got some secret ATM machine that no one else in the country knows about? Like yall ain't part of the ongoing struggle all over the country?

My dear, except you are abroad.. you are also feeling the heat! But for some fvcked up reason yall seem happy about it, yall enjoying it. cos yall care more about Tinubu being right than yall own actual well being yea...?

Yall don't really mind the suffering as long as yall preferred condidate wins yea?
Just like a football game? as long as your team wins nothing else matters?

People like you are the problem we have in Nigeria... Y'all don't care about the country, yall don't care about what y'all man(Tinubu) has to offer to Nigerians, yall just want to see him win...

But will it worth it sir? The short lived sense of victory... Will it worth the costly 8 years price tag?

3 Likes

Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by omooba74(m): 10:26am On Feb 17, 2023
May good senses not far from u,you made valid n reasonable points...................

reddingtonblack:

Even if they free the cash, can Tinubu buy all the voters nii, cos i don't understand these madness emiefele fans carry for head, last election i voted APC and my best friend voted PDP will didnt recieve money neither did i have any friend that claim to collect money.

Let me burst your thinking, with the current scarcity, harshship and high rate of Hunger ... will vote buying not become cheaper, if it was 5k before i am confidently tell saying for 2k people will sell there vote, an hungry man has no conscience or choice, he will do anything to survive hunger. incase Tinubu wants to buy vote his Budget don come down, other candidate are not saint but they are all pointing at Tinubu because they can't outspend him.
commodities are more expensive than humans at the moment.
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by dualprince0280: 10:26am On Feb 17, 2023
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by headboyprince(m): 10:29am On Feb 17, 2023
Sirheny007:

you guys are just shooting yourself with your own guns.. angry who brought the policy in the first place who implented it who printed insufficient notes and make ATMs to stop working.
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by PoloG: 10:32am On Feb 17, 2023
BigCowHornn:

Yesterday I paid 3k for 10k around Agege cos I could not find it that cheap in lekki
This was old notes mind you

That man lives in banana island which is more expensive than Aso rock. You think it will be old notes they sell there or maybe you think it will be even cheaper there than in Agege

You are not wise or you are just a kid
shutup there it only affects tinubu
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by headboyprince(m): 10:33am On Feb 17, 2023
Jesuschristus:
But you support it because you think Tinubu is feeling the pain
you guys are just shooting yourself with your own guns.. angry who brought the policy in the first place who implented it who printed insufficient notes and make ATMs to stop working. when does an inconsequential 5% support start to matter Go and hold buhari and APC in aso rock responsible... idiot.. grin
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by Treassured: 10:37am On Feb 17, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
APC have killed us patapata

But how come you are Alive and still Typing🤣
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by 9gerian: 10:42am On Feb 17, 2023
Paul needs your help to save his money next time.

anonymuz:
yes o. 200 naira on 1k. They useless the money for me.
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by temitope27(m): 10:44am On Feb 17, 2023
MimiSheWrote:
All yall Tinubu crew always got me shaking my head sideways!... Yall always acting like yall got some secret ATM machine that no one else in the country knows about? Like yall ain't part of the ongoing struggle all over the country?

My dear, except you are abroad.. you are also feeling the heat! But for some fvcked up reason yall seem happy about it, yall enjoying it. cos yall care more about Tinubu being right than yall own actual well being yea...?

Yall don't really mind the suffering as long as yall preferred condidate wins yea?
Just like a football game? as long as your team wins nothing else matters?

People like you are the problem we have in Nigeria... Y'all don't care about the country, yall don't care about what y'all man(Tinubu) has to offer to Nigerians, yall just want to see him win...

But will it worth it sir? The short lived sense of victory... Will it worth the costly 8 years price tag?
are mad, we are against the policy in the first place, so y are you now crying
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by BigCowHornn: 10:45am On Feb 17, 2023
PoloG:
shutup there it only affects tinubu

Shut up

Even your father in the village feels it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of E-money And Tony Elumelu In London / Toyin Aimakhu Calls A Fan 'Amoeba' For Insulting & Calling Her 'Tiny Legs' / Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.