Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out (31873 Views)

Peter Okoye Cries Out As He Caught Fraudster Claiming To Be Him Live On Zoom Vid / NEWS “I Need A Divorce Lawyer” Paul Okoye Cries Out After Iyabo Ojo Puts Him Up / Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by JohnKevwe(m): 10:58am On Feb 17, 2023
😂😂😂
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by lapintoz: 10:59am On Feb 17, 2023
It is very good now....imagine your people that cannot afford 70k. Simply because of buying vote people have to suffer this much......why not just shut down the country, have your election and let normalcy return

1 Like

Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by lapintoz: 11:03am On Feb 17, 2023
David160:

Keep crying slave.

You be obioma the tailor....your mumu just too much
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by kmaster007: 11:04am On Feb 17, 2023
Una just dey see it now Abi...
Sirheny007:
I don't think the scarcity of the New currency in any way affects Tinubu.
He could easily get a few Bank managers to get his stash of cash. In the end, the common man suffers. In towns, you have to pass through the eye of a needle to get cash. Imagine those in the villages..?

Emefiele and Buhari overplayed their hands. It's all bad timing.
Because it makes no sense to have money in the bank and not be able to withdraw it, or buy your hard earned money.

The people suffer, not Tinubu!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by Littlefingerjp: 11:15am On Feb 17, 2023
TheSameGuy:
Why is he complaining angry
Is he not Obidence again. angry

Afterall, Tinubu is the one feeling the heat.

You'll will queue for hours to cash #2000 in coming days since HATE has clouded your sense of reasoning

Obingo everywhere.

I'm happy Tinubu is not in support of this hardship.
God bless our incoming President
And Yu think he is not in support because of the people??Yu think if he had new notes stalked in his bullion vans,he would speak against it..For the past 8 years,Has he spoken against Buhari governance but suddenly he is speaking against bubu government because e dey pain am personally
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by MimiSheWrote(f): 11:23am On Feb 17, 2023
temitope27:
are mad, we are against the policy in the first place, so y are you now crying
Uhm actually this stuff doesn't affect me in any way... So Im not crying, im just trying to understand you guys that all. No disrespect sir

And I'm not mad sir, you are real mature...

3 Likes

Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:25am On Feb 17, 2023
Lie Muhammed brother spotted
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by netmillionaires(m): 11:27am On Feb 17, 2023
My question for people lauding Buhari's decision is if Buhari is so upright and hate buying of vote, why did he not bring up the same policy before the 2019 election knowing too well that there was vote buying in 2015?

Sirheny007:
He could easily get a few Bank managers to get his stash of cash. In the end, the common man suffers. In towns, you have to pass through the eye of a needle to get cash. Imagine those in the villages..?

Because it makes no sense to have money in the bank and not be able to withdraw it, or buy your hard earned money.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by PoloG: 12:13pm On Feb 17, 2023
BigCowHornn:

Shut up big head
Ask your father first
obidient shutup..
It only affects tinubu
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by BigCowHornn: 12:15pm On Feb 17, 2023
PoloG:
obidient shutup..
It only affects tinubu
Omo ale Shut up big head
Ask your father first
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by PoloG: 12:19pm On Feb 17, 2023
BigCowHornn:

Omo ale Shut up big head
Ask your father first
Omo NBA oloshi
It only affects tinubu
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by Raf4: 12:39pm On Feb 17, 2023
netmillionaires:
My question for people luading Buhari's decision is if Buhari is so upright and hate buying of vote, why did he not bring up the same policy before the 2019 election know too well that there was vote buying in 2015?

In 2019, there was no fuel scarcity. Money was flowing here and there via traders money, conditional money transfers, all sorts of agribusiness and SMSE grants, now...........

Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by Sleekfingers: 12:41pm On Feb 17, 2023
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by asksteve(m): 12:43pm On Feb 17, 2023
TMSMedia:

https://instagram.com/stories/iamkingrudy/3039615778626057952?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

In as much as POS operators are over charging customers it has not gotten to this point u are claiming.

Why do we play this kind of lying politics in Nigeria.

Dies ur supporting a candidate mean u blow everything out of proportion?

I never expected this kind of okus pokus from u.
What makes u different from Uncle lying Muhammed?
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by syntekelite(m): 1:10pm On Feb 17, 2023
WibusJaga:

No doubt, the new Naira policy has brought untold hardship to Nigerians but even the incompetent Buhari has seen that this hardship is only a child's play compared with the tragedy of allowing a drug lord & dementia-prone controversial character like Thïefnubu to become President.

In all, Buhari & APC government should be held responsible for all these suffering.
Tinubu that claimed he made Buhari president should also take the blame for gifting Nigerians an incompetent president.

&Anyone still planning to vote APC & Tinubu on the 25th is indirectly praying for God to continue his suffering. smiley

He could have destroyed tinubu during their primaries, a sitting president who couldn't manoeuvre delegates to make sure the best sound aspirant apart from tinubu emerges, thats a useless president/leader in my own opinion, so using nigerian lives to play russian roulette just cos he wants to stop tinubu makes sense abi.. thats a lame excuse cos even with this policy tinubu could still win . Election is always tricky and voters very fickle..

1 Like

Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by BigCowHornn: 1:57pm On Feb 17, 2023
PoloG:
Omo NBA oloshi
It only affects tinubu

Omo ale Shut up big head
Ask your father first
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by litaninja(m): 2:22pm On Feb 17, 2023
You're not smart, are you?

TheSameGuy:
Why is he complaining angry
Is he not Obidence again. angry

Afterall, Tinubu is the one feeling the heat.

You'll will queue for hours to cash #2000 in coming days since HATE has clouded your sense of reasoning

Obingo everywhere.

I'm happy Tinubu is not in support of this hardship.
God bless our incoming President
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by Mikeiron78(m): 2:46pm On Feb 17, 2023
What's the moral of your story
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by UNDFTD: 4:39pm On Feb 17, 2023
I buy money today!! Just because I have to pay for a certain visa fee in an embassy and it has to be paid in cash. ” Joke apart, I bought 40k with 70k. Aahhhh!!!!!!!! Naija breaking new records.”

This guy is a JOKE. Is he NOT the same M0R0N that's advocating for ONE NIGERIA? He has NOT started crying....let him get ready. He would be paying twice what he paid this time around to buy the same amount of money next time! Fools everywhere. All of you that want your One Nigeria would be served your own breakfast whether you like it or NOT!

Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by MasterShifu010(m): 4:40pm On Feb 17, 2023
omooba74:
Are u for real? it is even more easier to buy votes with #100,#200 notes now than before,the scarcity has made people to suffer and they will easily accept any amounts during the election........

Are you concurring that tinubu wants to rig elections
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by MasterShifu010(m): 4:44pm On Feb 17, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Even if they free the cash, can Tinubu buy all the voters nii, cos i don't understand these madness emiefele fans carry for head, last election i voted APC and my best friend voted PDP we didnt recieve money neither did i have any friend that claim to collect money.

Let me burst your thinking, with the current scarcity, harshship and high rate of Hunger ... why should vote buying not become cheaper, if it was 5k before i can confidently say for 2k people will sell there vote, an hungry man has no conscience or choice, he/she will do anything to survive hunger. incase Tinubu wants to buy vote his Budget don come down, meanwhile other candidates are not saint but they are all pointing at Tinubu because they can't out-spend him.
Commodities are more expensive to buy than humans at the moment.

If it is as easy as you say , why is tinubu saying that this policy will make people turn against apc at the polls , why complain about something that favors you …
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by Benrosaria(m): 5:13pm On Feb 17, 2023
okoyes you all are causing nuisance to the economic growth of this nation. must you let us know how dumb you can be. how did it sound to your ears that you bought money with money. aren't you too stupid to put it up online and still letting us know how stupid you can be to buy money with higher money. okoye I am disappointed in your adulthood. am sorry if I cursed you
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by Yenny4real(f): 6:10pm On Feb 17, 2023
Sirheny007:

God bless you! How many time has Tinubu queues for money? How many Times has he used money to buy money from POS? Let's be wise, we are the ones Emefiele and Buhari is playing.

1 Like

Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by Chimez21: 7:11pm On Feb 17, 2023
TMSMedia:

https://instagram.com/stories/iamkingrudy/3039615778626057952?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=
Paul ought to be brought in to aid In fishing out the persons involved in this act.
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:59pm On Feb 17, 2023
Anyone who thinks this naira redesign policy will curb vote buying is the biggest ignoramus on earth.

1 Like

Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by omooba74(m): 7:48am On Feb 18, 2023
Is it only Tinubu that can rig? Are you saying all other candidates are saint?Trust no politicians......
MasterShifu010:

Are you concurring that tinubu wants to rig elections
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by MasterShifu010(m): 9:13am On Feb 18, 2023
omooba74:
Is it only Tinubu that can rig? Are you saying all other candidates are saint?Trust no politicians......

All join
Re: Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out by Faysultry: 7:59am On Apr 21, 2023
Abuja
Babathanks:

Abuja

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu Calls A Fan 'Amoeba' For Insulting & Calling Her 'Tiny Legs' / Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped / Halima Abubakar Claps Back At Trolls Over Her Recent Weightloss Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.