Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,477 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Peter Obi Leads In Redfield & Wilton Strategies Poll - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Leads In Redfield & Wilton Strategies Poll (24494 Views)

Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll / 2023: Poll Shows Peter Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso / AIT Deletes Online Poll As Peter Obi Leads By 82% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Leads In Redfield & Wilton Strategies Poll by meolaniyi(m): 7:47am On Feb 17, 2023
Back to back
Re: Peter Obi Leads In Redfield & Wilton Strategies Poll by Brendaniel: 7:47am On Feb 17, 2023
Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR)

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Leads In Redfield & Wilton Strategies Poll by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:47am On Feb 17, 2023
Obi is our next President

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Leads In Redfield & Wilton Strategies Poll by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:47am On Feb 17, 2023
Urchins will express their pains,sorrow and anger
Re: Peter Obi Leads In Redfield & Wilton Strategies Poll by frank14011991(m): 7:47am On Feb 17, 2023
Obi is really doing the Lord's work for tinubu
Re: Peter Obi Leads In Redfield & Wilton Strategies Poll by pacespot(m): 7:47am On Feb 17, 2023
So na Obidients still dey influence this one too
Re: Peter Obi Leads In Redfield & Wilton Strategies Poll by onez: 7:47am On Feb 17, 2023
I hope Obi inauguration speech and list of cabinet members are ready at this point. This Saturday presidential poll is mere coronation.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Leads In Redfield & Wilton Strategies Poll by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:47am On Feb 17, 2023
frank14011991:
Obi is really doing the Lord's work for tinubu
Tinubu wont win with yoruba Muslim votes

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Leads In Redfield & Wilton Strategies Poll by psucc(m): 7:48am On Feb 17, 2023
I no even know where to vote in all this platforms, yet Obi is leading. So if to say I join vote, Obi for become leadership.

Obi leads, others follow

Vote Obi for a new Nigeria!

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Leads In Redfield & Wilton Strategies Poll by anjowaka510(m): 7:48am On Feb 17, 2023
localbreed:
Why I Don't Support Tinubu for President of Nigeria

Personal reason: I don't like the choice of his Vice, he strikes me as the true face of Bokoharam.

Health reason: He is obviously struggling with his health and memories. It is not his fault that he is old, but it is his fault that he has refused to rest. I won't push him to an office that his health and age will not carry. He will end up ruling by proxy, which is not good for a country like Nigeria.

Reason based on justice: GEJ and his party were voted out of office based on incompetence, it is only fair that with the woeful failure of APC that has superseded that of PDP, the party should not be rewarded with another tenure.

Based on morals: Tinubu has consistently lied. He lied about his age, his education, and his family. They even hired people to act as bishops and priests in one of their unveiling programs. I do not trust anything he is promising. Even more, is the fact that he is an alleged drug lord and he has not denied his dealings with illegal drugs. My moral conscience won't allow me to consider him.

Religion: He is Muslim, his Vice is a Muslim and they both want to take over from a Muslim. In a country like ours with about 50% Christians, they are simply saying that the North has no Christians. And to make it more obvious, El Rufia in one of his recent interviews described the northern Christians as an "enclave".

Issue base: His major drive to be president is based on the fact that he considers the presidency as his turn (emi lo kan). Even on issues he has spoken about, none is coherent. And even if you think anyone is coherent, they don't seem to have emanated from him.

Note: I have the right to my opinion on the candidates.
This is my personal opinion.
Baba this is not your personal thought but an intellectual theft without u referencing the main writer.
Re: Peter Obi Leads In Redfield & Wilton Strategies Poll by Gamesmart: 7:48am On Feb 17, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin

Redfield & Wilton Strategies ko, Wasiu & Giringori Amalalogies ni.

Only foooools will fall for this made up poll nonsense by fictional pollsters with funky names. grin grin grin grin grin grin

And there are many fooools on this thread!!!

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Leads In Redfield & Wilton Strategies Poll by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 17, 2023
We need to probe the 22% Tinubu got.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Leads In Redfield & Wilton Strategies Poll by Racoon(m): 7:48am On Feb 17, 2023
The green lights are all there for Peter Obi and off course the red flags are everywhere for the balabloo-blu-bulava

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Leads In Redfield & Wilton Strategies Poll by yusluvad(m): 7:48am On Feb 17, 2023
Nice polls with facts...✅✅

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Leads In Redfield & Wilton Strategies Poll by broadman20: 7:49am On Feb 17, 2023
Thank you Jesus

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Leads In Redfield & Wilton Strategies Poll by Otuegbe: 7:49am On Feb 17, 2023
Obi all the way

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Leads In Redfield & Wilton Strategies Poll by Nice123(m): 7:49am On Feb 17, 2023
Peter Obi remains the best amongst the aspirants. Imagine if APC had nominated Amaechi, Fashola or Osibanjo. What on earth does APC have in mind by bringing Tinubu? He is tired and weak, Nigeria doesn't need such a leader at this critical time.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Leads In Redfield & Wilton Strategies Poll by ghiloman28(m): 7:49am On Feb 17, 2023
Election no far again make polls rest
Re: Peter Obi Leads In Redfield & Wilton Strategies Poll by parkervero(m): 7:49am On Feb 17, 2023
Those shiiit polls won't determine or make him win.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Leads In Redfield & Wilton Strategies Poll by frank14011991(m): 7:49am On Feb 17, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Tinubu wont win with yoruba Muslim votes
I am a northerner and a Muslim from KANO state, my vote is for tinubu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Leads In Redfield & Wilton Strategies Poll by BestMan001: 7:49am On Feb 17, 2023
Vote Peter Obi as your next president

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Leads In Redfield & Wilton Strategies Poll by chitokwe(f): 7:50am On Feb 17, 2023
BEHOLD the Future Generations of a New Nigerian. With PO, it is PO-ssible.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Leads In Redfield & Wilton Strategies Poll by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:50am On Feb 17, 2023
frank14011991:
I am a northerner and a Muslim from KANO state, my vote is for tinubu
Kwankwanso would win Kano so your vote is wasted

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Leads In Redfield & Wilton Strategies Poll by DeOTR: 7:50am On Feb 17, 2023
Atiku to come 3rd? You people will learn the hard way. It's just a week ahead.
Re: Peter Obi Leads In Redfield & Wilton Strategies Poll by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 17, 2023
Re: Peter Obi Leads In Redfield & Wilton Strategies Poll by Christistruth02: 7:52am On Feb 17, 2023
419 Fraudsters have now taken over the presidential polling Business
Re: Peter Obi Leads In Redfield & Wilton Strategies Poll by ManishSmith(m): 7:52am On Feb 17, 2023
Peter Obi

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Leads In Redfield & Wilton Strategies Poll by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:52am On Feb 17, 2023
A very wicked poll
Re: Peter Obi Leads In Redfield & Wilton Strategies Poll by SmartyPants(m): 7:52am On Feb 17, 2023
This is the major issue with all these polls. The methodology is clearly not effective.

When 52% of people you polled say they use social media as their primary source of news, then you know for sure that you have excluded a vast swathe of the country that doesn't even understand English, not to talk of using social media.

With 77% of Nigerians below the poverty line - meaning they don't even have access to smartphones, these polls are representative of affluent, young Nigeria.

It's really too late for polls anyway. By this time next week, we will march to the real polls and then everyone can rest.
Re: Peter Obi Leads In Redfield & Wilton Strategies Poll by Bovis(m): 7:52am On Feb 17, 2023
Obipigs are dumb and PO himself is a lunatic. On Jagaban mandate I stand gidigba
Re: Peter Obi Leads In Redfield & Wilton Strategies Poll by blabulu2000: 7:52am On Feb 17, 2023
There are more than 8000000000 eligible voters in the north and Niger Republic that are not online...

Let Obi and his asslickers occupy Twitter then we will teach them Govt Magic...
Re: Peter Obi Leads In Redfield & Wilton Strategies Poll by Mamaafrik1(m): 7:52am On Feb 17, 2023
I am so happy with the fact that out of the six points i called the attention of Obi and his campaign managements to here on nairaland and twitter within space of three weeks he has been able to achieve 4/6.
The remaining two is now talking with Yoruba agitators like Professor Akitoye,igboho and calling the eastern governors to call for the release of Nnandi kanu,they already worked more on enlightening masses about the party logo ,he has been able to talk and the blessing of the Sultan of Sokoto ,he has been able to organise rally that looks like musical concerts in north and south and he has been able to do more of TV adverts and radio adverts and also get ASUU and Asup to grant students holiday to vote,these are good.

The remaining two is getting the support of the core grassroots Yoruba people which you can easily get by talking to professor akitoye and Igboho also talking with the South Eastern governors to put there house in order for internal harmony and release of Kanu and to call out Inec for cancelling huge polling centers in the key obi's stronghold,easterners should be seriouly checked talk to ipob and simon ekpa on eastern insecurities to allow inec uncancel these polling boots .
Lastly there must be strong sound ,strong voice from the Niger delta region promising federal government serious anarchy if this election is rigged ,the voice must come with physical evidence of serious,visible threat to oil production in the creeks from men like tompolo,dokubo,clarke,etc

[b]No doubt the tide is in Obi's favour but it is not over until it is, it is only destruction of oil production that can scare the Federal Government of rigging this election to favour their cronies,never ever ever Trust a fulani Muslim with power we need to be calculative and see their moves, fight this to the finish as i cant say buhari don't wish to hand over to atiku from his body language against Tinubu and i can't say he doesnt want extension of his days in office ,INEC SHOULD NEVER be trusted,SERAP and international bodies should be used to make them listen to our fear of Inec's partisanship,they must be put on their toes against rigging .
we can see what the lagos states residents electoral commissioner is doing,he is being partisan presently and we can see what independent national electoral commission is saying concerning people's clamour for picture candidate,adding Name plus party name on ballot paper and reshuffling Inec and security personnels .
We know it cost them nothing to reshuffle their personnels and treat all these concerns but they are being adamant,the federal government should not be trusted .[/b]
Obi has done well but within these few days we still have to go back to the drawing board,we need endure the Naira scarcity to ensure no vote buying, a strong Victory with massive gaps that that is devoid of court or judicial proceedings or merry-go-rounding is what we need ,like that of 1993.
The insecurities in east is a excuse by inec and a trap to obi's victory as over 200 cancelled voting booth is going to tell on the overall result,Our house must be peaceful and inec should be persuased (with confidence of no attacks of F.g's infrastructures in the east)to confindently to uncancel the over 200 polling centers in the south(this most be done).
we need to be careful of court case and Rerun at this point because if it goes to court ,money and power will come to play and obi may not have those luxury and antics to survive it, we must dot our I and cross our T's to ensure a strong ,indefatigable Victory.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Arrest Buyers And Sellers Of Petrol In Jerry-cans - Arase / Oladapo Apara Endorses Tinubu After Accusing Him Of Fraud / APC Campaign Rally At Oredo For Pastor Ize Iyamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.