Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,956 members, 7,838,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Tinubu/shettima/el-rufai: Terrorists Hibernating - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu/shettima/el-rufai: Terrorists Hibernating (165 Views)

Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate / Shettima: El-Rufai In Tears Right Now After His Lobbying - Deji Adeyanju / Osinbajo, Shettima, El-rufai, Peterside, Others Meet Over APC Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu/shettima/el-rufai: Terrorists Hibernating by 00FFT00(m): 9:12am On Feb 17, 2023
It is election season, the last push is on, and we are witnessing an uncomfortable quietness at the terror front lines. Welcome as that is, how long is it for?.

Didn't Ali Modu Sheriff tell us that Shettima is Boko Haram's progenitor. Boko Haram is quiet at the moment, did Shettima speak to them in the kanuri language they understand?.

Fulani herdsmen and their Bandits terror comrades appears to be on a hiatus, what did El-Rufai tell them this time?. Did a couple of Tinubu's bullion vans miss their way into the forests of the north?. Who was the navigator, Gumi?.

It is slowly becoming clearer who have been terrorizing Nigerians and why.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu/shettima/el-rufai: Terrorists Hibernating by Felimax(m): 9:16am On Feb 17, 2023
Bulleted Points!
One thing is sure Tinubu will never be the president of this country and i don't care who gets it so long it's not Tinubu.
I am already stocking my Fridge to give out freebies soon as the result is out.

Asiwaju you will never be the president of this country.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu/shettima/el-rufai: Terrorists Hibernating by OPICANTO2223: 9:23am On Feb 17, 2023
Terrorists trying to take hold of Nigeria. God forbid

1 Like

Re: Tinubu/shettima/el-rufai: Terrorists Hibernating by Felabrity: 9:23am On Feb 17, 2023
Everything about APC must be be avoided at all cost

1 Like

Re: Tinubu/shettima/el-rufai: Terrorists Hibernating by asanausana91: 10:03am On Feb 17, 2023
I will advice Buhari to declare state of emergency in Kano, Kaduna, Lagos and military administrators should be appointed to take charge of those states.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

There Is Confusion In The Camp Of The Enemies Of Nigeria / You Don't Need To Have The World To Change Your World. / Court Stops INEC From Engaging MC Oluomo To Distribute Election Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.