Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,486 members, 7,812,509 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Naira Crunch: I Need N70m In ‘hard Copy’ For Election Expenses - Doguwa - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira Crunch: I Need N70m In ‘hard Copy’ For Election Expenses - Doguwa (33903 Views)

APC, PDP, Other Parties Yet To Submit 2019 Election Expenses Reports – INEC / Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children / Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Crunch: I Need N70m In ‘hard Copy’ For Election Expenses - Doguwa by HydraFeeds(m): 11:39am On Feb 17, 2023
Seeker3:
this sounds familiar
yes
Re: Naira Crunch: I Need N70m In ‘hard Copy’ For Election Expenses - Doguwa by newnigerdelta00: 11:41am On Feb 17, 2023
IFAnation1:
The law placed the 70m cap, yes, but the law didn't say that you must have it "in cash".

What challenges are you facing in life? The spiritual controls the physical. Contact me for all spiritual consultations.

Your nor make sense, you are in pains yet you think you doing politicians
Re: Naira Crunch: I Need N70m In ‘hard Copy’ For Election Expenses - Doguwa by Jembewon2020: 11:42am On Feb 17, 2023
HydraFeeds:
shut up and face your your front .
for wia? I no go face front.The truth is that, this time around no money for vote buying, let the popular candidate wins
Re: Naira Crunch: I Need N70m In ‘hard Copy’ For Election Expenses - Doguwa by Minime10(f): 11:42am On Feb 17, 2023
Legislooters grin
Thieves grin
Re: Naira Crunch: I Need N70m In ‘hard Copy’ For Election Expenses - Doguwa by Sultty(m): 11:44am On Feb 17, 2023
moodyguy:
Na lie joor why dem no go accept transfer
have u seen my mamaput vendor
Re: Naira Crunch: I Need N70m In ‘hard Copy’ For Election Expenses - Doguwa by Jembewon2020: 11:45am On Feb 17, 2023
jaxxy:

I agree pdp is corrupt and Jonathan used money to try and win elections in 2015 bt failed because Nigerians were against him and apc corrupt machinery used their money also.

what buhari is trying to do is clean up the age long tradition of corrupt funding of elections. This is exactly who buhari is. He hates corruption, he may allow or ignore it sometimes bt in his mind he's totally aware and hates it.

Buhari is trying to clean up the mess and improve the democratic systems not let it continue to ruin the country. even if it was his own candidate he will still want a free and fair election I think.

Jonathan despite the corrupt election funding in both sides still tried to ensure a free abd fair elections to some degree bt buhari who witnessed the level of corruption during elections wants to stop that.

That is why he told apc ahead of time get a marketable candidate probably young that Nigerians will be happy to support bt the corrupt governors and delegates took money and sold it to tinubu. buhari saw everything he has the Intel on what happened and said fine. Let everyone test their popularity in a free and fair elections.
Re: Naira Crunch: I Need N70m In ‘hard Copy’ For Election Expenses - Doguwa by Jembewon2020: 11:46am On Feb 17, 2023
[quote author=Jembewon2020 post=120983136][/quHote] Good bless you for this analysis
Re: Naira Crunch: I Need N70m In ‘hard Copy’ For Election Expenses - Doguwa by Wildkat02: 11:51am On Feb 17, 2023
Zeezenho:

The exact reason why we have not heard from them for some time now. Their allowee Don finish.

Aswear 😂
Re: Naira Crunch: I Need N70m In ‘hard Copy’ For Election Expenses - Doguwa by Wildkat02: 11:51am On Feb 17, 2023
Offpoint1:

Bros we go contribute 5 5 Naira for dem for paracetamolgrin

😂 honestly I can feel their pains
Re: Naira Crunch: I Need N70m In ‘hard Copy’ For Election Expenses - Doguwa by HydraFeeds(m): 11:55am On Feb 17, 2023
Jembewon2020:
for wia? I no go face front.The truth is that, this time around no money for vote buying, let the popular candidate wins
na only vote dem Dey use money buy for your village ?

Abi when Buhari Dey run from pillar to post Dey find salvation,why hin not talk sey make dem nor “buy vote for am” ?

Abi nor be person wey don chop go vote ?

U nor Dey see all the riots wey Dey happen due to the policy ?

Nor be so una dey talk sey Tinubu Dey hire crowd ,so where hin take see money hire crowd for Ibadan ?

Una face go soon peel finish .
Re: Naira Crunch: I Need N70m In ‘hard Copy’ For Election Expenses - Doguwa by eneyoduke(m): 12:08pm On Feb 17, 2023
Structure of Corruption
Re: Naira Crunch: I Need N70m In ‘hard Copy’ For Election Expenses - Doguwa by Danniedpastor(m): 12:23pm On Feb 17, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
The seriousness he used to say that "hardcopy" cracked me.

On a serious note, he was actually quoting the law on campaign expenses permitted by law and that he will prefer it in cash so he can easily disburse it through the traditonal channels. The law does not mandate him to use electronic channel.

The directive from the President is an illegal directive that disobeys lawful court order.

Election holds in 8 days. You should all come out en masse to vote for Asiwaju. Only Asiwaju can stop them from turning your old notes into tissue paper.

Once Asiwaju wins, old notes will remain till December 2023 and Emefiele will be fired for incompetence.
Every one should remain calm please.
check my signature for free stuffs!

Try harder you Tinubu's ambition is DOA.
Re: Naira Crunch: I Need N70m In ‘hard Copy’ For Election Expenses - Doguwa by Danniedpastor(m): 12:27pm On Feb 17, 2023
HydraFeeds:
If Buhari failed to change currency or implement cashless policy for 7 and half years of his presidency but hurriedly made the decision few months before handing over then it means that he arbors malicious intent .

But his weakness is that we are in a democracy and not a military dictatorship government.

If you want to be warm ,be warm . If you want to be cold ,be cold . There’s no lukewarm in your party and benefactor affairs.

It portends a great danger for your kins future .
Keep quiet.
When Nnamdi KANU was granted bail Buhari refused to release him, you all celebrated that.
Now, your rigging machine is about to crumble you are shouting "democracy".
Keep crying ,its your turn indeed.
Re: Naira Crunch: I Need N70m In ‘hard Copy’ For Election Expenses - Doguwa by Jembewon2020: 12:33pm On Feb 17, 2023
HydraFeeds:
na only vote dem Dey use money buy for your village ?

Abi when Buhari Dey run from pillar to post Dey find salvation,why hin not talk sey make dem nor “buy vote for am” ?

Abi nor be person wey don chop go vote ?

U nor Dey see all the riots wey Dey happen due to the policy ?

Nor be so una dey talk sey Tinubu Dey hire crowd ,so where hin take see money hire crowd for Ibadan ?

Una face go soon peel finish .
don't be deceived,the protest is been sponsor by the same oppositional APC politicians. As for the suffering of the people, it has been like that since inception of this administration, so we are used to it.I trust God on behave of Nigerian that next administration will be better
Re: Naira Crunch: I Need N70m In ‘hard Copy’ For Election Expenses - Doguwa by HydraFeeds(m): 12:33pm On Feb 17, 2023
Danniedpastor:

Keep quiet.
When Nnamdi KANU was granted bail Buhari refused to release him, you all celebrated that.
Now, your rigging machine is about to crumble you are shouting "democracy".
Keep crying ,its your turn indeed.

Which jail were you broken out from ?

I will advise you tend to the ants that have infested your home first before you have time for the zoo .
Re: Naira Crunch: I Need N70m In ‘hard Copy’ For Election Expenses - Doguwa by HydraFeeds(m): 12:34pm On Feb 17, 2023
Jembewon2020:
don't be deceived,the protest is been sponsor by the same oppositional APC politicians. As for the suffering of the people, it has been like that since inception of this administration, so we are used to it.I trust God on behave of Nigerian that next administration will be better
The same APC is sponsoring all the protests in other non APC states and other APC states that there’s no protest is because of what ?
Re: Naira Crunch: I Need N70m In ‘hard Copy’ For Election Expenses - Doguwa by linearity: 12:36pm On Feb 17, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
The seriousness he used to say that "hardcopy" cracked me.

On a serious note, he was actually quoting the law on campaign expenses permitted by law and that he will prefer it in cash so he can easily disburse it through the traditonal channels. The law does not mandate him to use electronic channel.

The directive from the President is an illegal directive that disobeys lawful court order.

Election holds in 8 days. You should all come out en masse to vote for Asiwaju. Only Asiwaju can stop them from turning your old notes into tissue paper.

Once Asiwaju wins, old notes will remain till December 2023 and Emefiele will be fired for incompetence.
Every one should remain calm please.
check my signature for free stuffs!

The law does not mandate ‘hard copy’ either. He should currently available means to execute him campaign.

Let him pay his campaign vendors with available channels of payment, which is electronic at the moment.
Re: Naira Crunch: I Need N70m In ‘hard Copy’ For Election Expenses - Doguwa by Danniedpastor(m): 12:38pm On Feb 17, 2023
HydraFeeds:

Which jail were you broken out from ?

I will advise you tend to the ants that have infested your home first before you have time for the zoo .
Only animals like you live in a zoo. Nigeria is my country.
Before you start convulsing ,I'm not Igbo.
Re: Naira Crunch: I Need N70m In ‘hard Copy’ For Election Expenses - Doguwa by Chidibe212(f): 12:38pm On Feb 17, 2023
IFAnation1:
The law placed the 70m cap, yes, but the law didn't say that you must have it "in cash".

What challenges are you facing in life? The spiritual controls the physical. Contact me for all spiritual consultations.

These wicked people can twist the law just to suit themselves. The wicked and ignorant once will cheer for such but the good will see they can have 70m that is not cash.
Re: Naira Crunch: I Need N70m In ‘hard Copy’ For Election Expenses - Doguwa by Solocoin: 12:59pm On Feb 17, 2023
Use your bank app and do the transfers, you must give proper account of how you spent the money.
Re: Naira Crunch: I Need N70m In ‘hard Copy’ For Election Expenses - Doguwa by gabby1002(m): 12:59pm On Feb 17, 2023
I think that is what the government of the day is trying to avoid. Oga, am sure you can transfer even more than that.
Re: Naira Crunch: I Need N70m In ‘hard Copy’ For Election Expenses - Doguwa by HydraFeeds(m): 12:59pm On Feb 17, 2023
Danniedpastor:

Only animals like you live in a zoo. Nigeria is my country.
Before you start convulsing ,I'm not Igbo.

Whatever minority you are ,I will advise you keep your dirty mouth shut and allow majority that want the greatness of Nigeria speak with their votes for Tinubu .
Re: Naira Crunch: I Need N70m In ‘hard Copy’ For Election Expenses - Doguwa by davidl7: 1:13pm On Feb 17, 2023
Who be this one again?
Re: Naira Crunch: I Need N70m In ‘hard Copy’ For Election Expenses - Doguwa by justmondris: 1:44pm On Feb 17, 2023
Oga do transfer if your expenses are not illegal e.g vote buying. As he Dey pain them he Dey sweet us. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Naira Crunch: I Need N70m In ‘hard Copy’ For Election Expenses - Doguwa by chudez0147(m): 2:07pm On Feb 17, 2023
Oshobaba be like "you better bring those hands down... lol
kk2027:
See as Oshiomole dey look Tinubu the moment he raised his hands to recite national anthem and you begin to wonder what could be giving them confidence of winning election with all the gaffes.

Our politicians have been demystified. The so called master strategists are just strategists in money sharing during elections.

Obidatti has completely changed the dynamics of politics in Nigeria. 8 days from today, a new Nigeria will be born.

Cheers to a new Nigeria that works for everyone irrespective of tribe. You will not need to be a family member of Obi or Datti to benefit from their government

Nigeria is about to be great again sooner than we thought.

May God's name be praised forever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Crunch: I Need N70m In ‘hard Copy’ For Election Expenses - Doguwa by eben97: 2:17pm On Feb 17, 2023
Lionmachala:
Sincerely is becoming hard, the president have something he has not tell Nigeria
SOME US KNOWSIR!this is d root of the mess our leaders have plunged this nation in to.money politics through bribes n vote buying,we must all kick against it,though we would be pained for a whiile.do u know d highest amount of cash withdrawal happens during elections in nigeria ?this president knows and has intel around both internatioal and local.y do u think dollars went up during primaries ?hey all bought d foreign thing off our market n banks and that was whyeven genuine business men n students couldnt transact or go to school outside then.I HOPE U HAVE PRAYED AND FASTED FOR NIGERIA OVER THIS FORTH COMING ELECTION? IF U HAVENT,PLS CREATE A SEASON N DO SUCH.WE MUST BE FREE FROM THIS CURSED LEADERSHIP SLAVERY.
Re: Naira Crunch: I Need N70m In ‘hard Copy’ For Election Expenses - Doguwa by Evaloyal2J(f): 2:19pm On Feb 17, 2023
Winters23:
grin
grin grin you cannot make heaven
Re: Naira Crunch: I Need N70m In ‘hard Copy’ For Election Expenses - Doguwa by Winters23: 2:26pm On Feb 17, 2023
Evaloyal2J:
grin grin you cannot make heaven

The kingdom of heaven suffereth violence and violence people taketh it by force
Re: Naira Crunch: I Need N70m In ‘hard Copy’ For Election Expenses - Doguwa by OgaTheTop2: 2:26pm On Feb 17, 2023
kk2027:
So that is the structure they keep talking about.

70million naira structure cheesy cheesy cheesy

I watched the video, he also said a presidential candidate needs 1billion

Transactional structures.. Awon mad politicians angry

1 Like

Re: Naira Crunch: I Need N70m In ‘hard Copy’ For Election Expenses - Doguwa by fujirice: 2:46pm On Feb 17, 2023
So Labour Party was right after all, the structure they boasted of is a structure of corruption.
Tell me what a politician need 70 million naira for during election if not for inducement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atewe Gave N35m To Winners’ Chapel – Witness / Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) / Attack On Kwankwaso's Convoy, Hoodlums Smash Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.