Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,610 members, 7,840,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

2023: The Promises Of The Four Leading Presidential Candidates - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: The Promises Of The Four Leading Presidential Candidates (11368 Views)

Wike: Pray For Tinubu So That All The Promises He Made Will Be Kept / IPC Releases Documented 2019 Campaign Promises Of President Muhammadu Buhari / 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: The Promises Of The Four Leading Presidential Candidates by Indifferent12: 9:50am On Feb 18, 2023
jumper524:
If I call this a biased report people would say I'm lying.
OK let's be honest, making promises ain't difficult but executing it is the main challenges.
How many of the presidential aspirants is idealogicall wired enough to generate more revenue to execute this promises they are making?
When you watch Asiwaju campaign or interview, you'll understand he so much talks on how to generate revenue.
He was in kogi state and he talked about the Ajao kuta steel the untapped potential. The lake had potential and the continuation of oil exploration in the north.
Read the promises, you'll understand that PDP has the longest promise while obi promises is the carbon copy of Nigeria old politics.
But Asiwaju promises are very less.
He knows the value of making promises and keeping to it. That's why he's more focused on the tools necessary for executing those promises.
The difference Is clear.
While other aspirants are busy promising what they didn't achieve in the past, Asiwaju is presenting to you opportunities that shouldn't be ignored again.
If your a Nigeria think again.
Oil exploration in the north is total waste of money.
The world is moving beyond oil, why spend billions of dollars on something you are not even sure is there, everyday we keep discovering new oil wells in the south, just last year, one was discovered in Bayelsa without even trying. In omadino a community in delta, they have so many oil wells there that are not even been tapped.

Why not focus on this oil wells you know you already have instead of wasting money looking for oil wells you are not even sure of.

What Nigeria need to develop is technological advancement and not oil wells and the only way we can advance technologically is through education and health.

The fact that Peter Obi promise is to spend more on education and health, thats enough reason to vote him.

Besides why is Tinubu promising students loan in a country where education is heavily subsidize, is he not aware with the realities of Nigeria?
Re: 2023: The Promises Of The Four Leading Presidential Candidates by IMMUNO1(m): 10:12am On Feb 18, 2023
You no get joy at all....lol. You are one of the futuristic Nigerians that I have ever seen.

Bupotura:
All BRT money goes to Tinubu's nephew.
All market levies go to Tinubu's daughter
All billboard levies go to Tinubu's son
All taxes and tolls levies go to Tinubu

When I look at the billions Tinubu is taking home monthly just because he is Lagos ex-governor and I look at how Peter Obi rejected everything, including his gratuity, I must confess I am very tempted to vote Obi.

But then I started salivating at the possibility of

1. President Bola Tinubu in charge of the Treasury & NDLEA (to check heroin trafficking)
2. Vice President Shettima in charge of Security and Counter Terrorism (like he promised)
3. Senior Advocate Festus Keyamo as Attorney General
4. Nasir El-rufai as Minister of Defense
5. Ganduje as Minister of Finance
6. MC Oluomo as Minister for Transport
7. Adamu Garba as Minister of information

Realizing that these individuals will be part of the cabinet of a new government that will try to rescue us from 8 years of hardship imposed by APC

I hereby declare that as a professional tribal bigot and naturally wicked, utterly hopeless and irredeemable Urchin, I will vote BAT
Re: 2023: The Promises Of The Four Leading Presidential Candidates by Belleful: 10:39am On Feb 18, 2023
Atiku wen promise to do one term, they eye 2030 to achieve his promised. Even say he go they spend 5b to revival our electricity. When other candidates they plan to go solar. Atiku no mean well for Nigerians. Now how he wan take collect all he Dollars he say after.
Re: 2023: The Promises Of The Four Leading Presidential Candidates by maitrelalley1(m): 10:50am On Feb 18, 2023
From my assessment so far;
Tinubu has it for Education
Rabiu on Health
Obi on Power

My humble opinion.
Re: 2023: The Promises Of The Four Leading Presidential Candidates by Fearyourcreator: 11:17am On Feb 18, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

That has always been my prayers every day, that I should reap what I sow both to myself and to the nation. I pray that you should also reap what you sow to yourself and to the nation.

Common sense should have told you that APC failure were not because of external forces but more of internal forces of people with different ideologies and values. How is it hearable that a head of a party made a policy but members of a party ferociously antagonizing it with all the fibre in them? It has not been heard. All because of selfish interest.
Just dey play
Re: 2023: The Promises Of The Four Leading Presidential Candidates by Joshchi19(m): 12:38pm On Feb 18, 2023
Na lie, Tinubu didn't say those things. He can't
Re: 2023: The Promises Of The Four Leading Presidential Candidates by SLAP44: 12:42pm On Feb 18, 2023
PETER OBI'S MESSAGE TO NIGERIAN VOTERS

1. I can’t sleep because I know what to do! I have gone round the 36 States of the country like I have gone round 31 countries of the world, I know the problems of Nigeria and I know I can fix them easily! Because I can see them, I can fix them!
*- Peter Obi*

2. Hunger takes people to the streets! Job and food will obviously take them out of crimes! That’s my specialty, creating jobs and wealth!
*- Peter Obi*

3. I have not come out for myself! I have come out for the millions of youths that are losing hope in our beloved country!
I have come out for the millions of women who are afraid of tomorrow and what it holds for them and their children! I have come out for the poor who are asking weather it’s a sin to be a Nigerian! For them, I have come!
*- Peter Obi*

4. For people who are asking if Peter Obi has ‘structure’, what structure is bigger and stronger than the collective will of the masses on whose necks the knees of the politicians have been? What structure is greater than the determination of a people who have at last decided to take back their country, their only country?
*- Peter Obi*

5. The battle for the rescue of the soul of Nigeria has just begun and we must all be contributive and participative in it.
*- Peter Obi*

6. Yes, we may not have the money to share because we didn’t steal any.We have not come to enslave but to serve.
*- Peter Obi*

7. Have you imagined somebody giving you money to help you? Bribing you to go and serve you? It’s wisdom to go for a permanent solution than a temporary remedy!
*- Peter Obi*

8. This battle is to help Nigerian youths, Market women, struggling families, students, teachers, famers, old and poor,whose helpless looking faces I see everywhere I go. It’s for these people that l, Peter Obi, have come! However, like a drowning man, they must bring out their hands to be saved!
*- Peter Obi*

9. In this battle, if you can’t fly, run! If you can’t run, walk! If you can’t walk, crawl! If you can’t crawl, roll! If you can’t roll, shout! By all means we must be on the move and we must be heard!
*- Peter Obi*

10. These people are more than 50 million of the Nigerian voting adults. They have the power. Their destiny is in their hands so they can change it. If they will it, they will win it!
*- Peter Obi*

11. Remember, the man with energy will always be at the mercy of the man with strategy based on synergy. With God on our side, we shall not fail and we shall not fall!
May God help us!
God bless Nigeria!
*- Peter Obi*

12. I will rather lose doing the right thing than win doing the wrong thing.
*- Peter Obi*

13. Nigeria must move beyond oil, we must move from Consumption to Production nation.
*-Peter Obi*

*Vote Obi for better Nigeria*
Re: 2023: The Promises Of The Four Leading Presidential Candidates by fredpeter(m): 2:23pm On Feb 18, 2023
jumper524:
If I call this a biased report people would say I'm lying.
OK let's be honest, making promises ain't difficult but executing it is the main challenges.
How many of the presidential aspirants is idealogicall wired enough to generate more revenue to execute this promises they are making?
When you watch Asiwaju campaign or interview, you'll understand he so much talks on how to generate revenue.
He was in kogi state and he talked about the Ajao kuta steel the untapped potential. The lake had potential and the continuation of oil exploration in the north.
Read the promises, you'll understand that PDP has the longest promise while obi promises is the carbon copy of Nigeria old politics.
But Asiwaju promises are very less.
He knows the value of making promises and keeping to it. That's why he's more focused on the tools necessary for executing those promises.
The difference Is clear.
While other aspirants are busy promising what they didn't achieve in the past, Asiwaju is presenting to you opportunities that shouldn't be ignored again.
If your a Nigeria think again.
When you started I thought you had sense, its obviously filled with catarrh. Was it not the same tinubu that gave us promises on behalf of buhari... Let me highlight some of the promises.
1. #5000 will be paid to every unemployed youth
2. APC will give student loans
3. A meal per day for school children
4. Fuel will be #45 per litre
E.t.c
The one that got me angrier is the student loan promise he used in 2015, he still promised same in 2019 and now he is using same promise. Abeg suffer no dey tire you
Re: 2023: The Promises Of The Four Leading Presidential Candidates by OnlineBusinessC(m): 2:28pm On Feb 18, 2023
FYI, we have only 3 leading presidential candidates!!!

You dey whine yourself ni?
Re: 2023: The Promises Of The Four Leading Presidential Candidates by IfnobeGod20: 3:05pm On Feb 18, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Just dey play
I am not playing, I am commenting obvious fact, which is immutable.
Re: 2023: The Promises Of The Four Leading Presidential Candidates by Fearyourcreator: 4:17pm On Feb 18, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

I am not playing, I am commenting obvious fact, which is immutable.
Naso!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Money For Job In Federal Agencies? Presidency Expresses Shock. Your Experience / MEND Backs Reps Summon Of Jonathan Over Malabu Oil Deal / CNG Decries PDP Zoning Chairmanship To North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.