Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

2023: The Promises Of The Four Leading Presidential Candidates - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: The Promises Of The Four Leading Presidential Candidates (11338 Views)

Wike: Pray For Tinubu So That All The Promises He Made Will Be Kept / IPC Releases Documented 2019 Campaign Promises Of President Muhammadu Buhari / 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: The Promises Of The Four Leading Presidential Candidates by Fearyourcreator: 6:16am On Feb 18, 2023
kelly72:

In 2015, Asiwaju promised that no undergraduate would spend more years in school than necessary. He went ahead to promise student loans.

We know what happened after his party got the office. Now he is back with more promises.

But No is the answer.
Do you want them to succeed at first be sincere?
Re: 2023: The Promises Of The Four Leading Presidential Candidates by Fearyourcreator: 6:16am On Feb 18, 2023
loydsis:
APC is the worst government that happened to Nigeria,look at how people are suffering and dying just because of useless, senseless and hopeless government,I curse on anybody still supporting APC the demonic party.
Ask those that lost their family during the civil war
Re: 2023: The Promises Of The Four Leading Presidential Candidates by Medalb: 6:17am On Feb 18, 2023
They know the issues and solution to it,but when they are elected,their brain go format.
Re: 2023: The Promises Of The Four Leading Presidential Candidates by saintol(m): 6:19am On Feb 18, 2023
All these lies again... Ok
Re: 2023: The Promises Of The Four Leading Presidential Candidates by MiaBeer(m): 6:20am On Feb 18, 2023
temitope27
post=121003652:

ASIWAJU is winning

One stranded and confused urchin spotted. Enjoy the luxury of being quoted grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: The Promises Of The Four Leading Presidential Candidates by Oddfinder002: 6:23am On Feb 18, 2023
temitope27:
ASIWAJU is winning
Surely winning in iragbijo
Re: 2023: The Promises Of The Four Leading Presidential Candidates by Favourchris(f): 6:26am On Feb 18, 2023
There is something about obi …. His promises are not new. From what I see here he is trying to develop or improved abandoned projects.

Which is smart because it will be cost effective, starting new projects doesn’t makes sense when we have brilliant ideas abandoned over all the place.

Some need to make what we have on ground work b4 creating new one that might not be completed.
Re: 2023: The Promises Of The Four Leading Presidential Candidates by IfnobeGod20: 6:26am On Feb 18, 2023
jumper524:
If I call this a biased report people would say I'm lying.
OK let's be honest, making promises ain't difficult but executing it is the main challenges.
How many of the presidential aspirants is idealogicall wired enough to generate more revenue to execute this promises they are making?
When you watch Asiwaju campaign or interview, you'll understand he so much talks on how to generate revenue.
He was in kogi state and he talked about the Ajao kuta steel the untapped potential. The lake had potential and the continuation of oil exploration in the north.
Read the promises, you'll understand that PDP has the longest promise while obi promises is the carbon copy of Nigeria old politics.
But Asiwaju promises are very less.
He knows the value of making promises and keeping to it. That's why he's more focused on the tools necessary for executing those promises.
The difference Is clear.
While other aspirants are busy promising what they didn't achieve in the past, Asiwaju is presenting to you opportunities that shouldn't be ignored again.
If your a Nigeria think again.
One thing you guys easily forgot is, Lagos is not a Nigeria. Resources in Lagos is not evenly distributed. There are some states with no known company or effects that can generate fat money for them. As it stands today, only Lagos has a more functional seaports and airport. Only Lagos has virtually all companies and industries with their headquarters in Lagos. Textile industries not less than 10 and still functioning. all these had opened up Lagos markets which no state of the federation can compete with.
Lagos has a peculiar status that can be compare with any state. Remember, he never created any of the listed companies, industries and effects, he met them on ground. They've been in existence for long.
Besides, using the template of generating revenue in Lagos, may not work at the federal level. Event as shown that. Tunde Fowler who was the backbone of tax generation in Lagos during Tinubu tenure was hired to manage FIRS but he could not cope and could not meet up with yearly target and was later sacked. In-between he was even given query by the presidency before he was relieved of his duty. So, Lagos is not Nigeria, it isn't easy as you may not know.
Re: 2023: The Promises Of The Four Leading Presidential Candidates by Benwallt(m): 6:26am On Feb 18, 2023
UselessBuharist:
If APC wins which I know won’t happen, within 3 months in office they will deny all they promised and say it was doctored

LP will be worse. They Will just put killer squad in every zone to killed whoever tries to remind them of any promises.
Re: 2023: The Promises Of The Four Leading Presidential Candidates by Enemyofpeace: 6:27am On Feb 18, 2023
They are all criminals, but obi is less criminal than all

My crush just posted a new picture right now, abeg help me spell ‘’gojos’’ as in ‘‘you look gojos"
Re: 2023: The Promises Of The Four Leading Presidential Candidates by lovinagbad: 6:27am On Feb 18, 2023
Racoon:

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1609538061138014209?t=a6byNSNRvaaWg6fzeCAZ_g&s=08
there is nothing you can use to convince my family they will. Ever note fo OBI the LIAR. BAT all the way
Re: 2023: The Promises Of The Four Leading Presidential Candidates by IfnobeGod20: 6:29am On Feb 18, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

But did anybody tied their hands or brain not to succeed at the long run? Brain is given to be used. Common sense!
Re: 2023: The Promises Of The Four Leading Presidential Candidates by ebuk4real(m): 6:33am On Feb 18, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

When Obi join Labour party?

Leprosy locate you idiot urchin
Re: 2023: The Promises Of The Four Leading Presidential Candidates by Fearyourcreator: 6:33am On Feb 18, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

But did anybody tied their hands or brain not to succeed at the long run? Brain is given to be used. Common sense!
Lolzzzz!
You get what you wished
Re: 2023: The Promises Of The Four Leading Presidential Candidates by SmartPolician: 6:33am On Feb 18, 2023
Three and half candidates. Thank God that Kwankwanso hasn't stepped down yet. 💃💃💃
Re: 2023: The Promises Of The Four Leading Presidential Candidates by Fearyourcreator: 6:35am On Feb 18, 2023
ebuk4real:

Leprosy locate you idiot urchin
Wahala wahala wahala
Re: 2023: The Promises Of The Four Leading Presidential Candidates by UselessBuharist: 6:35am On Feb 18, 2023
Benwallt:

LP will be worse. They Will just put killer squad in every zone to killed whoever tries to remind them of any promises.

You too lie, you are obviously an APC supporter, you guys lie too much. Where have you heard that LP supporters attacked anybody
Re: 2023: The Promises Of The Four Leading Presidential Candidates by Meti99(m): 6:43am On Feb 18, 2023
Bupotura:
All BRT money goes to Tinubu's nephew.
All market levies go to Tinubu's daughter
All billboard levies go to Tinubu's son
All taxes and tolls levies go to Tinubu

When I look at the billions Tinubu is taking home monthly just because he is Lagos ex-governor and I look at how Peter Obi rejected everything, including his gratuity, I must confess I am very tempted to vote Obi.

But then I started salivating at the possibility of

1. President Bola Tinubu in charge of the Treasury & NDLEA (to check heroin trafficking)
2. Vice President Shettima in charge of Security and Counter Terrorism (like he promised)
3. Senior Advocate Festus Keyamo as Attorney General
4. Nasir El-rufai as Minister of Defense
5. Ganduje as Minister of Finance
6. MC Oluomo as Minister for Transport
7. Adamu Garba as Minister of information

Realizing that these individuals will be part of the cabinet of a new government that will try to rescue us from 8 years of hardship imposed by APC

I hereby declare that as a professional tribal bigot and naturally wicked, utterly hopeless and irredeemable Urchin, I will vote BAT
Can you validate your allegations with sufficient proofs?
Re: 2023: The Promises Of The Four Leading Presidential Candidates by infofta(m): 6:51am On Feb 18, 2023
You cannot continue to do something the same way and expect a different result If you want a different result you must do it in a different way.

This election is about personality not party.
Vote Peter Obi
Vote Labour Party
Re: 2023: The Promises Of The Four Leading Presidential Candidates by Coldie(m): 6:53am On Feb 18, 2023
We know Tinubu doesn't intend to keep those promises lol
Re: 2023: The Promises Of The Four Leading Presidential Candidates by infofta(m): 7:00am On Feb 18, 2023
I will give up on Nigeria and Nigerians if the same political criminals holding the country hostage are voted into power sgain
Re: 2023: The Promises Of The Four Leading Presidential Candidates by EdiskyHarry: 7:08am On Feb 18, 2023
If APC wins (which no reasonable Nigerian is praying for)
The blame game will continue.
Re: 2023: The Promises Of The Four Leading Presidential Candidates by kelly72: 7:11am On Feb 18, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Yes I wanted them to succeed eventhough I voted against them. If I wanted them to fail, then how would I justify the humongous amount of money they wasted as government?

But truth be told, APC was just an SPV to capture power for the greedy and ambitious. As you can see, the "Me First" spirit in them can't let them succeed.
Re: 2023: The Promises Of The Four Leading Presidential Candidates by stev120(m): 7:20am On Feb 18, 2023
Thank you for the record, the current govt. denied everything in fact, they claimed that they have fulfilled all promises, what a blatant ly.
Re: 2023: The Promises Of The Four Leading Presidential Candidates by edungene7: 7:38am On Feb 18, 2023
jumper524:
OK let's be honest, making promises ain't difficult but executing it is the main challenges.
How many of the presidential aspirants is idealogicall wired enough to generate more revenue to execute this promises they are making?
When you watch Asiwaju campaign or interview, you'll understand he so much talks on how to generate revenue.
He was in kogi state and he talked about the Ajao kuta steel the untapped potential. The lake had potential and the continuation of oil exploration in the north.
Read the promises, you'll understand that PDP has the longest promise while obi promises is the carbon copy of Nigeria old politics.
He knows the value of making promises and keeping to it. That's why he's more focused on the tools necessary for executing those promises.
The difference Is clear.
While other aspirants are busy promising what they didn't achieve in the past, Asiwaju is presenting to you opportunities that shouldn't be ignored again.
A man who promised student loan in 2015 we are still waiting for the loans stop this gibberish Nigerians are wiser nw
Re: 2023: The Promises Of The Four Leading Presidential Candidates by Fearyourcreator: 7:51am On Feb 18, 2023
kelly72:

Yes I wanted them to succeed eventhough I voted against them. If I wanted them to fail, then how would I justify the humongous amount of money they wasted as government?

But truth be told, APC was just an SPV to capture power for the greedy and ambitious. As you can see, the "Me First" spirit in them can't let them succeed.
Naso!
Re: 2023: The Promises Of The Four Leading Presidential Candidates by Bluntemperor: 8:05am On Feb 18, 2023
07kjb:
We know people making all the fake promises since the LAST 24YEARS
I BELIEVE IN PETER OBI 100%
WE ARE VOTING LABOUR PARTY THIS TIME

Labour Party is under a fraudulent Nigerian Labour Leaders:
- who could Not defend the Nigerian Workers,who were pauperised, during different regimes!
- Millions of Nigerians- Pensions and Gratuities are gone with the Winds,with Nigerian Labour Congress Leaders that were just futile and far from the Masses, so a Labour Party cannot use a dirty Pipe to carry a Clean Water for that will be exercise in futility - the People will be sick,abeg!
- NLC - leaders,now hidden under Labour Party is a disaster - today, thousands of Cases of 5-10yrs and above are staying fallow in many Courts- yet ,the Labour Leaders could not fight for Nigerian Workers! From High Courts ( Fed to State) to Appeal Courts - Worst is the National Industrial Courts - that can't even diffenciate -Labour issues but are all now big issues in such- Nigeria People have lost faith in going to Courts - which should have been a source of Joy to a Common Man but sadly Labour Leaders failed woefully to defend Nigerian Workers and some of these workers died in vain!
Shame to the NLC,!
During the Covid-19,we saw the worst things in Nigeria! Workers all over the World were locked down for 2 t o 3- Months at home- while Places like US and Canada were receiving extra Funds regularly,to keep body and soul,that of Nigerians Workers have nothing to fall back on and the Labour Leaders were helpless - saying nothing,while Nigerians-were hungry!
Is that the kind of what Labour Party wants to help to revived?
Millions of Nigerian Workers today have no single Savings- having worked out their lifetime and nothing to show for it! What we see NLC doing is to be travelling to Geneva or South Africa- claiming Estacodes,while Nigerians are in abject poverty!
So much doubt is hanging on the Labour Party leaders! It could have been better,if Labour Party - was registered on her own- as another Party,instead of any affiliations with NLC- that are egalitarian in nature!

For PDP- Atiku and Kwankwaso - they have no business in this election,as they belonged to the North and they care less - about Justice, Fairness and Equity, because another Northerner is still in govt! Fairness and Equity -to the Southerners should be uppermost here!
While Kwankwaso is just testing ground for the future, that of Atiku is with many garbbages-he has nothing for Nigerians-and he thinks his Money will buy him the place.
- the 16-years of PDP is a waste- as no single Infrastructures was on ground! No Road,No Light,No Railways,No water, Nothing!
Worst is the $16- Billions of NEPA now DISCOS Loan that are missing and Nigeria today is in Darkness!
Any Nigerian talking of PDP- is coming to enslave our Future,for what they couldn't do for Nigeria in their 16- yrs of being in power!
The OBJ book ' My Watch' has exposed Atiku- let Nigerians go and read from page 30-upward of the Book,then you see for yourself the kind of leaders being presented to Nigeria in PDP- Corruption is being personified in that Party!
The APC as a Party came through Promises and they know it! While Tinubu has not been in Federal Govt as a Worker,what people are saying is that through him,the present govt came to power!
The World is now watching Nigeria on how she make her choices, without interference or interruptions- within or outside because that is the beauty of Democracy! Make your Choice!
We must choose well!
It is well with Nigeria and Nigeria will move forward!
Re: 2023: The Promises Of The Four Leading Presidential Candidates by Elsmufy: 8:22am On Feb 18, 2023
jumper524:
The difference Is clear.
You and the tinibu of a person una get the same brain
Re: 2023: The Promises Of The Four Leading Presidential Candidates by shimolv: 8:24am On Feb 18, 2023
Re: 2023: The Promises Of The Four Leading Presidential Candidates by Allisgud: 8:27am On Feb 18, 2023
The difference is who can we trust and hold by his words, tinubu gave us this same promise when he brought buhari for Nigerians they are yet to fulfil up to 10%
Obi is the only solution
Re: 2023: The Promises Of The Four Leading Presidential Candidates by IfnobeGod20: 9:29am On Feb 18, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Lolzzzz!
You get what you wished
That has always been my prayers every day, that I should reap what I sow both to myself and to the nation. I pray that you should also reap what you sow to yourself and to the nation.

Common sense should have told you that APC failure were not because of external forces but more of internal forces of people with different ideologies and values. How is it hearable that a head of a party made a policy but members of a party ferociously antagonizing it with all the fibre in them? It has not been heard. All because of selfish interest.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. / BREAKING: Court Refuses To Stop Adeleke As Osun PDP Gov Candidate / EFCC Vows To Go After State Treasury Looters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.