Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Why Are There No Protests In The North - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are There No Protests In The North (1990 Views)

Obidients Family Please No Protests / Why Are There No Protests Against Killings In The South-East? / Why Are There No Protests In South East States? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are There No Protests In The North by NothingDoMe: 12:17pm On Mar 06, 2023
ruffhandu:

Abi o, no be wetin I see be dat?
Make we dey observe.
Re: Why Are There No Protests In The North by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 06, 2023
from my observation, northerners are smarter than southerners

Many POS operators in the north are now working like banks

Most POS operator positioned their business in crowded places like market, for instance, if a buyer wants to buy tomatoes from a seller, the seller directs the buyer to a POS of his or her choice, the operator collects the money, charge you a fee, print out a receipt, then you take the receipt to the seller, and he gives you your goods, at the end of the day, the POS operator settles the seller or transfers the money to the seller account if he or she has one.

In the south, they decided to destroy banks because of cashless policies.
Re: Why Are There No Protests In The North by ruffhandu: 12:21pm On Mar 06, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Make we dey observe.
I tell you my brother, na sidon look we dey. These are interesting times in Nigeria. If anyone had told PDP 10 years ago that Nigerian political terrain will be like this, they will call you a stupid man. Even last year, PDP and APC never thought the system will be as it is today. I am really glad to be alive this season.

1 Like

Re: Why Are There No Protests In The North by NothingDoMe: 12:26pm On Mar 06, 2023
ruffhandu:

I tell you my brother, na sidon look we dey. These are interesting times in Nigeria. If anyone had told PDP 10 years ago that Nigerian political terrain will be like this, they will call you a stupid man. Even last year, PDP and APC never thought the system will be as it is today. I am really glad to be alive this season.
Same here bro. Interesting times ahead.
Re: Why Are There No Protests In The North by MrBiGGEST(m): 12:30pm On Mar 06, 2023
Ogilinsaka:
Cos they don't live flamboyant lifestyle

A table of sweet and chewing gum as business suffices to them

They don't have school fees to pay

They don't have house rent to pay

A plate of tuwo shinkafa da miyan taushe washed down with cold kunu is enough for the day

That's why no protest there.

You gerrit? If you don't gerrit, fogerrabout it
you're stupid 👌🏽...
Any one who tells you otherwise is decieving you!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Wins Lagos State / Before The Final Fall Of Lagos - By Dapo Thomas / Tinubu Spotted Making Meaningful Contributions At AU Summit: Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.