Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Ladies Dislike To Mary A Clergy .why Is That So..? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Dislike To Mary A Clergy .why Is That So..? (931 Views)

Why Do Nigeria Ladies Dislike Fair Guys? / Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. / Can You Mary A Woman With Strech Marks On Her Butt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Dislike To Mary A Clergy .why Is That So..? by blacksam01: 12:17pm On Feb 17, 2023
my cousin who is a very handsome anglican clergyman has been on it for more than 5 years looking for a wife...

omoh, all the good girls hates the idea of marrying a clergy..he is rich or with 3 cars, landed properties and money untop fine boy o..lives in a compound alll alone...but no, this ladies of substance dont want to have anything to do with him..

they simply say, abeg i dont want to b called mommy in d lord... infact he wants a regular lady who works nd not one doing what he does with him...

na wa oo
Re: Ladies Dislike To Mary A Clergy .why Is That So..? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 17, 2023
No be everybody like Mummy GO or Pastor's wife title plus the responsibilities attached with these titles grin

I can't blame them. Tell you cousin to pray more, I'm certain God will provide him someone

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies Dislike To Mary A Clergy .why Is That So..? by Freshtruth(m): 12:25pm On Feb 17, 2023
Othey believe he is not good in bed thry seem to forget pastor Suleiman
Re: Ladies Dislike To Mary A Clergy .why Is That So..? by Divay22(f): 12:27pm On Feb 17, 2023
Are you married now OP?
Re: Ladies Dislike To Mary A Clergy .why Is That So..? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 17, 2023
Divay22:
Are you married now OP?

op said his/her cousin, not the op gangan

1 Like

Re: Ladies Dislike To Mary A Clergy .why Is That So..? by Shawl001(m): 2:20pm On Feb 17, 2023
This is actually real.

I can relate to this scenerio.
He needs to be more prayerful. God is preparing someone who will fit as his wife.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Dislike To Mary A Clergy .why Is That So..? by Goodlady(f): 7:07pm On Feb 17, 2023
blacksam01:

they simply say, abeg i dont want to b called mommy in d lord... infact he wants a regular lady who works nd not one doing what he does with him...

na wa oo
I don't think we don't like to marry clergymen. Just some skepticism and what people perceived.
There's too much holy focus on pastor's wife so it's not good for someone who wanna chop life.
You v to be conscious of what you say, drink, wear etc.
Also, ministry work na serious work. Pastor's wife na pastor on her own.
Re: Ladies Dislike To Mary A Clergy .why Is That So..? by FalseProphet1(m): 7:11pm On Feb 17, 2023
Persephone1:
No be everybody like Mummy GO or Pastor's wife title plus the responsibilities attached with these titles grin

I can't blame them. Tell you cousin to pray more, I'm certain God will provide him someone
I'm a clergyman a very rich one, come and marry me and become mummy GO. And we shall both cruise on my private jet.

This I have seen.
Re: Ladies Dislike To Mary A Clergy .why Is That So..? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 17, 2023
I can never marry a pastor. I reject it. angryWho wants to be Mummy G.O?
Re: Ladies Dislike To Mary A Clergy .why Is That So..? by Sweetvie: 7:47pm On Feb 17, 2023
Nia69:
As in 😂

1 Like

Re: Ladies Dislike To Mary A Clergy .why Is That So..? by Sweetvie: 7:53pm On Feb 17, 2023
Lol... Can't 🤧
It's not everybody that are interested in the titles or the responsibilities and respect that comes with it.

Church members will be like " mummy wa "😂
Re: Ladies Dislike To Mary A Clergy .why Is That So..? by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:01pm On Feb 17, 2023
Persephone1:

That's the very first place he should have begin with. He's looking for physically like an ordinary person.

OP tell your cousin the same God way call am make e show am way. Certain positions na God go determine the outcome especially when you dedicate yourself to him. He'll frustrate your efforts until he call the shots in that area. If you insist he'll leave you but the outcomes won't be what you like. Bkos as him day plan for God's work Satan day day plan for am too, part of it na to make am take wrong decision way go bring am down even if no be now.
Re: Ladies Dislike To Mary A Clergy .why Is That So..? by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:03pm On Feb 17, 2023
Nia69:

What's wrong with that?
Re: Ladies Dislike To Mary A Clergy .why Is That So..? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 17, 2023
Yusufisraelj:

What's wrong with that?
People expect so much from you. They forget you're human that makes mistakes too. Any mistake, you get criticized. I don't like wearing scarfs 24/7 or wearing those their skirts, I'm not a fan.
Re: Ladies Dislike To Mary A Clergy .why Is That So..? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 17, 2023
Yusufisraelj:

That's the very first place he should have begin with. He's looking for physically like an ordinary person.

OP tell your cousin the same God way call am make e show am way. Certain positions na God go determine the outcome especially when you dedicate yourself to him. He'll frustrate your efforts until he call the shots in that area. If you insist he'll leave you but the outcomes won't be what you like. Bkos as him day plan for God's work Satan day day plan for am too, part of it na to make am take wrong decision way go bring am down even if no be now.
You are so right. Listing out the qualities Op emphasized on about his cousin and his brother's desperation, It is obvious both do not know the importance of marrying God given woman. They want to do it their way grin

I just pray say make Satan no carry mouth chook for them matter Sha lipsrsealed . Make he no go carry one scarf tying , bible carrying, no earrings, tongue speaking jezebel give Op cousin. LoL Mattazs no go end o grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Dislike To Mary A Clergy .why Is That So..? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 17, 2023
FalseProphet1:

I'm a clergyman a very rich one, come and marry me and because mummy GO. And we shall both cruise on my private jet.

This I have seen.
I have told you before, you need eyedrop. You dey see nonsense grin
Re: Ladies Dislike To Mary A Clergy .why Is That So..? by IamtheTruth1(m): 8:53pm On Feb 17, 2023
blacksam01:
my cousin who is a very handsome anglican clergyman has been on it for more than 5 years looking for a wife...

omoh, all the good girls hates the idea of marrying a clergy..he is rich or with 3 cars, landed properties and money untop fine boy o..lives in a compound alll alone...but no, this ladies of substance dont want to have anything to do with him..

na wa oo

Well, e get wetin ur cousin no dey tell you. Ladies find pastors attractive. Reason why they flock around their pastors. Be it married or not.

Your cousin might be handsome yet still have another personality.
Re: Ladies Dislike To Mary A Clergy .why Is That So..? by Yusufisraelj(m): 10:10pm On Feb 17, 2023
Persephone1:
You are so right. Listing out the qualities Op emphasized on about his cousin and his brother's desperation, It is obvious both do not know the importance of marrying God given woman. They want to do it their way grin

I just pray say make Satan no carry mouth chook for them matter Sha lipsrsealed . Make he no go carry one scarf tying , bible carrying, no earrings, tongue speaking jezebel give Op cousin. LoL Mattazs no go end o grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Lwkmd

Amen ooo
Re: Ladies Dislike To Mary A Clergy .why Is That So..? by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:12am On Feb 18, 2023
Nia69:
People expect so much from you. They forget you're human that makes mistakes too. Any mistake, you get criticized. I don't like wearing scarfs 24/7 or wearing those their skirts, I'm not a fan.

Lols, there's Grace my dear, a man is fallible, but when assisted by a Spirit, in this case the holy spirit, abilities to sin or make major errors is eliminated, chiefly bkos he's being helped. Recall by strength shall no man prevail, we're all battling thing's.

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Use This Ssn To Do..working Boys / Finally My Crush Has Proposed Love To Me / What's Your Favorite Inspirational Quote? See Mine (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.