Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Video And Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Kankara LGA, Kastina State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video And Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Kankara LGA, Kastina State (14422 Views)

APC Holds Campaign Rally In Funtua LGA, Kastina (Pictures) / Atiku, PDP Campaign Rally In Ibadan (Photos) / Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video And Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Kankara LGA, Kastina State by Samogloby: 12:34pm On Feb 17, 2023
God bless our incoming president Atiku

1 Like

Re: Video And Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Kankara LGA, Kastina State by cblack247(m): 12:34pm On Feb 17, 2023
k
Re: Video And Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Kankara LGA, Kastina State by EBEk101(m): 12:35pm On Feb 17, 2023
obembet:

That's why you should not waste your vote on Obi, I don't see Obi and Tinubu win election.

Atiku is coming

Rather waste my vote on Obi than vote one Dubai landlord
Re: Video And Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Kankara LGA, Kastina State by Thebest12(m): 12:35pm On Feb 17, 2023
Like for peter Obi

Share for Atiku

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video And Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Kankara LGA, Kastina State by computer0810(m): 12:38pm On Feb 17, 2023
EBEk101:
This people will vote Atiku their brother than tinubu
He tinubu should have focus more of his energy in the south and middle belt but all the same I am obidient and useful

North might vote atiku more like u said but tinubu will still have some reasonable vote there too.....his quite popular in d north and d structure to work with is there
Re: Video And Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Kankara LGA, Kastina State by herrostar: 12:41pm On Feb 17, 2023
why all this rally up and down for, abeg you guys should rest mbok abi suffer no dey tire U
Re: Video And Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Kankara LGA, Kastina State by Minjim: 12:42pm On Feb 17, 2023
EBEk101:
He tinubu should have focus more of his energy in the south and middle belt but all the same I am obidient and useful

What is Pater Obi and Atiku' a stand on this naira policy? It's time to know if they're on the people's side or pursuing personal interests.
Re: Video And Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Kankara LGA, Kastina State by AtikuOkowa: 12:46pm On Feb 17, 2023
computer0810:

North might vote atiku more like u said but tinubu will still have some reasonable vote there too.....his quite popular in d north and d structure to work with is there

The structure that is expired in the bags loaded in APC governors house or Buhari has parted his way from him?

The feather weight would be blown away like Jonathan and PDP GOVERNORS in 2015

But wait,it is going to be worst. Now it is FGN,BUHARI and ATIKU with CBN and masses

The defeat Tinubu is going to see wallahi will worst in history.

1 Like

Re: Video And Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Kankara LGA, Kastina State by Spicycat(f): 12:49pm On Feb 17, 2023
emmanuel596:
- APC made a monetary policy

- APC started complaining about it APC’s policy

- APC says APC has introduced this policy to stop APC from winning the election for APC

- APC went to court to stop APC’s policy

- APC politician is the CBN governor

- APC is the ruling party

- APC is the opposition party

- APC justices at Supreme Court tried to stop APC

- APC refused to obey APC’s court order.

- APC campaign slogan is Rescue mission.

- APC wants to rescue APC from APC.

- APC is currently on trial against APC.

Me I'm for nobody and I'm for everybody

This is about individual not party, show me where APC national chairman did any of this things you stated above then i will take you serious 🤔
Re: Video And Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Kankara LGA, Kastina State by computer0810(m): 12:51pm On Feb 17, 2023
AtikuOkowa:

The structure that is expired in the bags loaded in APC governors house or Buhari has parted his way from him?

But wait,it is going to be worst. Now it is FGN,BUHARI and ATIKU with CBN and masses

Mumu......if I may ask pls which state do u think atiku can win in d south or NC......do u think he can win all d state in d north?

For ur mind the governors don't have money😂😂😂😂

Una go get sense after election
Re: Video And Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Kankara LGA, Kastina State by ObidenceNeckpre: 12:53pm On Feb 17, 2023
so he should ignore the North who have the highest and determining number of voters Y are u Obidence yam legs for that south yeast so confidently foolish like this shocked shocked shocked shocked , who curse una ?
EBEk101:
Re: Video And Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Kankara LGA, Kastina State by EBEk101(m): 12:55pm On Feb 17, 2023
ObidenceNeckpre:
so he should ignore the North who have the highest and determining number of voters Y are u Obidence yam legs for that south yeast so confidently foolish like this shocked shocked shocked shocked , who curse una ?

You sound like a drug addict
Just like ur slave master
Let’s see how many people will vote for him
Re: Video And Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Kankara LGA, Kastina State by onuman: 12:56pm On Feb 17, 2023
Campaign all day, but schools and work places close by noon every Friday in the same area. Who is fooling who in the north about religious practices? The same politicians.
Re: Video And Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Kankara LGA, Kastina State by Assassink: 12:56pm On Feb 17, 2023
Op,is that how to spell the word campaign?Go school,Una no go gree go.Nah to the support all dis useless politicians upadan

1 Like

Re: Video And Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Kankara LGA, Kastina State by EBEk101(m): 12:57pm On Feb 17, 2023
computer0810:

So what about the south which was supposed to be his base? Has he done half of what he did up north ?
Re: Video And Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Kankara LGA, Kastina State by onuman: 12:57pm On Feb 17, 2023
Assassink:
Op,is that how to spell the word campaign?Go school,Una no go gree go.Nah to the support all dis useless politicians upadan

Western Education is Haram here.
Re: Video And Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Kankara LGA, Kastina State by NEIGHBOUR(m): 1:01pm On Feb 17, 2023
People are still campaigning?
The election is not really feasible.
Re: Video And Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Kankara LGA, Kastina State by ybn1306: 1:01pm On Feb 17, 2023
ednut1:
Election results-
Atiku 12m
Obi 8m
Tinubu 7m
Kwankwaso 2m
Sowore 9,000

Rerun
Atiku 13.5m
obi 13.8m.

Atiku will easily win a rerun with either Tinubu or Obi

1 Like

Re: Video And Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Kankara LGA, Kastina State by seunowa(f): 1:04pm On Feb 17, 2023
tommykiwi:
Obi for president.

Atiku is even manageable to that Lagos state president.

Yes ooo , if Tinubu fails to win, Atiku should.
Obi pandora never never
Re: Video And Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Kankara LGA, Kastina State by Willie2015: 1:06pm On Feb 17, 2023
EBEk101:
SEast and SSouth leaders were sleeping...When they give the ticket to Atiku...Tinubu cant focus on the South cos SEast and SSouth are PDP stronghold... Let the North continue to rule until the South get common sense.. Na all of us go suffer am

1 Like

Re: Video And Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Kankara LGA, Kastina State by ObidenceNeckpre: 1:13pm On Feb 17, 2023
How do i sound like a drug addict ?? if not that you guys (Followers) in that part of the country, you wont even have it in mind that you dont need the northern votes to be Nigeria president. Oponu. until u chest beating ediots change ur orientations , igbo person can never be Nigeria president.
Note ur Fraud Peter Obi can not even said the North are not relevant ,hence he picked a Northern Vice.
EBEk101:

You sound like a drug addict
Just like ur slave master
Let’s see how many people will vote for him
Re: Video And Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Kankara LGA, Kastina State by AtikuOkowa: 1:16pm On Feb 17, 2023
computer0810:

Mumu......if I may ask pls which state do u think atiku can win in d south or NC......do u think he can win all d state in d north?

You are bagidaje so you have lowest IQ

Atiku can any state in Nigeria and he may win the most.

Ask yourself,whic state may Tinubu win in the North or East

Which state may Obi win in West or North?

Though I am engaging man of low IQ and political ignorance,I will help shade him some light.

No governor is in control of state except with three things: Money,Promising positions and threat.

Governor get their way with money,they are now defeated in this game. Those that would vote for money,will not bought with old money,even if they are bought they would betray once they see the new money. The vote seller would not risk using transfer,since the authority is not his side.

Promising positions,this is way to buy elite voter,and he would not go for the candiate that has not Power on his side and is likely to lose. APC loses in this game. Elites are now for Atiku,they know the governors have nothing to offer.

Threat,this one too APC governors fail,they have not EFCC,they have not Police,they have not forces. So they are harmless. Those that have something to cover are now going to PDP. The APC governors cannot offer protection. They cannot harm opponent.

And the masses are PDP. APC governors have only supreme court,and it useless. The chief justice is going to be removed or comply

1 Like

Re: Video And Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Kankara LGA, Kastina State by ObidenceNeckpre: 1:19pm On Feb 17, 2023
Atiku is more guilty and candidate who likely mostly on vote buying , Your are being foolish thinking this badly and ill timed implemented cashless policy will affect/suffer Tinubu in anyway. Your Atiku is crying silently cos he has be caught unaware. keep fooling yourself oooo
AtikuOkowa:

Re: Video And Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Kankara LGA, Kastina State by Strech(m): 1:21pm On Feb 17, 2023
computer0810:

wanna no go ever get sense say we no go never ever bypass our second son go vote for one Amala eating fellow.
Re: Video And Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Kankara LGA, Kastina State by hopexter(m): 1:24pm On Feb 17, 2023
EBEk101:

If everyone votes for their brothers, what chances does Obi have?

1 Like

Re: Video And Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Kankara LGA, Kastina State by EBEk101(m): 1:25pm On Feb 17, 2023
ObidenceNeckpre:
How do i sound like a drug addict ?? if not that you guys (Followers) in that part of the country, you wont even have it in mind that you dont need the northern votes to be Nigeria president. Oponu. until u chest beating ediots change ur orientations , igbo person can never be Nigeria president.
Note ur Fraud Peter Obi can not even said the North are not relevant ,hence he picked a Northern Vice.

Ur slave master can’t even boast of holding any region on lockdown for this election
Not even his backyard

The north will vote massively their two brothers over there nd leave the remnants for ur slave matter for licking their ass for 8 yrs
But all u can comprehend frm all happenings in the country is OBI
Re: Video And Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Kankara LGA, Kastina State by EBEk101(m): 1:31pm On Feb 17, 2023
hopexter:

If everyone votes for their brothers, what chances does Obi have?

Are u new to how the north play their politic or what ?
Re: Video And Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Kankara LGA, Kastina State by EBEk101(m): 1:34pm On Feb 17, 2023
Willie2015:
SEast and SSouth leaders were sleeping...When they give the ticket to Atiku...Tinubu cant focus on the South cos SEast and SSouth are PDP stronghold... Let the North continue to rule until the South get common sense.. Na all of us go suffer am

When a southerner was in power what did tinubu do ?
He betrayed a southerner for his own selfish interest
Now it’s time for him to feel a taste or even more of what he dished out to someone else

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Governors Visit Emir Sanusi (Photos) / Ebola: LASG Summons Mortuary Operators, Funeral Homes. / PDP Crisis: I Won’t Step Down, Says Sheriff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.