Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Youths Hold "Endurance Walk" For Tinubu In Owerri (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Hold "Endurance Walk" For Tinubu In Owerri (Video) (26668 Views)

Youths Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Kachia, Kaduna (Pictures) / Youths Hold Rally For Bola Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) / APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Hold "Endurance Walk" For Tinubu In Owerri (Video) by ofuonyebi: 6:52pm On Feb 17, 2023
the gods have spoken..
where is the Obi=tuaries..??
are these youths marching for TINUBU in IMO STATE not part of the Igbos

TELL THEM IN THE EAST, TELL THEM IN THE WEST, TELL THEM IN THE NORTH AND SOUTH OF NIGERIA

THAT BOLA AHMED TINUBU IS THE PREFERED PRESIDENT!!!

i see a landslide victory for JAGABAN!!!
Re: Youths Hold "Endurance Walk" For Tinubu In Owerri (Video) by wazobia68: 7:03pm On Feb 17, 2023
Can't you see you're just another tribalist. You see Igbos matching for Asiwaju, and you are still saying Igbos will be disgraced. Those matching for him would be disgraced? Stop this rubbish. Am Igbo, am for Asiwaju, so how will I be disgraced?

BATified2023:
u igbos will b disgraced next week

This is d message I will keep dropping for the igbos till Election Day

Quote me after una don lose on Saturday
Re: Youths Hold "Endurance Walk" For Tinubu In Owerri (Video) by solmak: 7:04pm On Feb 17, 2023
Ndi eri eri na ala owerri. Fools
Re: Youths Hold "Endurance Walk" For Tinubu In Owerri (Video) by CursedOsuPigs: 7:54pm On Feb 17, 2023
Xscape1993:
Another waste of resources and time.....any living still supporting the founder of agberos in Nigeria and the drug landlord of Africa deserves death sentence by hanging.

Re: Youths Hold "Endurance Walk" For Tinubu In Owerri (Video) by Mayor101010(m): 9:26pm On Feb 17, 2023
The only person that will be diagraced is Tinubu and his miscreants.
BATified2023:
many Igbo will change their moniker n switch to alternate account cos it will b a shame to shout Biafra or death with the same moniker that shouted obi
Re: Youths Hold "Endurance Walk" For Tinubu In Owerri (Video) by Poten111: 9:27pm On Feb 17, 2023
BATified2023:
u igbos will b disgraced next week

This is d message I will keep dropping for the igbos till Election Day

Quote me after una don lose on Saturday

YORUBAS WILL BE THE BIGGEST LOSERS IN THIS ELECTION. Watchout and see.
Re: Youths Hold "Endurance Walk" For Tinubu In Owerri (Video) by blueAgent(m): 9:39pm On Feb 17, 2023
Endurance walk, for a man that needs support to walk and talk correctly

Is it not ironic? grin grin grin grin
Re: Youths Hold "Endurance Walk" For Tinubu In Owerri (Video) by BuzChi(m): 11:07pm On Feb 17, 2023
This is what happens when money is talking, but the nation is being raped. Use your sense in this election, and vote with your conscience not the money you received.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria and her citizens.
Re: Youths Hold "Endurance Walk" For Tinubu In Owerri (Video) by 5starMan: 11:45pm On Feb 17, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Awwww......This is so adorable and patriotic.

Asiwaju Tinubu will never let you down.

Thank you my Igbo brothers and sisters. Thank you HE Uzodinma.

You guys should please come out en masse like this on election day and vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
God bless you all.
God bless Imo state.

Ndi Imo Kwenu!!!!kwekwenuuuuuuu!
Thank you.
Loads of love for you from Lagos city.

Asiwaju lokan!
check my signature for free stuffs!
So they are no longer 5%ters
Re: Youths Hold "Endurance Walk" For Tinubu In Owerri (Video) by aggresor07: 3:12am On Feb 18, 2023
Xscape1993:
Another waste of resources and time.....any living still supporting the founder of agberos in Nigeria and the drug landlord of Africa deserves death sentence by hanging.
I can't wait for 27th of February when the results has been announced, and seeing the Obi supporters carrying the placards bearing the words BIAFRA OR DE9TH.
Re: Youths Hold "Endurance Walk" For Tinubu In Owerri (Video) by Viscuz: 8:41am On Feb 18, 2023
ObidenceNeckpre:
e pain this yam leg grin grin grin

Another inconsistent gbegiri munching gorilla 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Youths Hold "Endurance Walk" For Tinubu In Owerri (Video) by BATified2023: 9:47pm On Feb 20, 2023
Parrot69:

You're reliable for persecution if any Urchin die of heart-attack.
see person wey dey threaten me come dey accuse me join

U are calling another person urchin right

I dey check your comments before I know what’s up first
Re: Youths Hold "Endurance Walk" For Tinubu In Owerri (Video) by duro4chang(m): 4:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

Tinubu is a Failed Project.
Tinubu is the best man for the job. The president elect

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hard Times Over Soon – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians / A 1967 “Welcome To Nigeria” Billboard / People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.