Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,851 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Youths Hold "Endurance Walk" For Tinubu In Owerri (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Hold "Endurance Walk" For Tinubu In Owerri (Video) (26635 Views)

Youths Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Kachia, Kaduna (Pictures) / Youths Hold Rally For Bola Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) / APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Hold "Endurance Walk" For Tinubu In Owerri (Video) by SHINJA: 3:18pm On Feb 17, 2023
livinbygrace:

You and yur generation be urchin.Eyin omo werey!,ali leko ,You will all understand why they called him Jagaban by 25th

Jagaban of Ur manhood ..

The Christian God and people will disgrace that vegetable you so called useless urchin believe in...
Re: Youths Hold "Endurance Walk" For Tinubu In Owerri (Video) by ZombieSlayer1: 3:21pm On Feb 17, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Imo State, una too much

They're no longer IPOB and children of hate? I'm shocked!
Re: Youths Hold "Endurance Walk" For Tinubu In Owerri (Video) by onuman: 3:21pm On Feb 17, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

If you like wail from here to eternity, is not my business.

Next week I await you to shift goal post

We no de shift goal post.
We oppose a bad leadership till it ends its tenure, not like you who shift to where to pick the larger crumb from who wins election.
Re: Youths Hold "Endurance Walk" For Tinubu In Owerri (Video) by obyno82: 3:22pm On Feb 17, 2023
BATified2023:
which dss?

U no arrest me again?

U think say I b coward like u, let me see your worst

Don't worry keep yapping. i have your house address and you would be visited and thought a bitter lesson.
Re: Youths Hold "Endurance Walk" For Tinubu In Owerri (Video) by onuman: 3:25pm On Feb 17, 2023
BATified2023:
which dss?

U no arrest me again?

U think say I b coward like u, let me see your worst
FFK first washed the DSS CLEAN earlier this week before going to answer DSS invitation. The way of cowards.
Re: Youths Hold "Endurance Walk" For Tinubu In Owerri (Video) by tammie24: 3:27pm On Feb 17, 2023
Xscape1993:
Another waste of resources and time.....any living still supporting the founder of agberos in Nigeria and the drug landlord of Africa deserves death sentence by hanging.
he founded agberos and exported them to Onitsha... Abi
Re: Youths Hold "Endurance Walk" For Tinubu In Owerri (Video) by Albertgr8: 3:28pm On Feb 17, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Awwww......This is so adorable and patriotic.

Asiwaju Tinubu will never let you down.

Thank you my Igbo brothers and sisters. Thank you HE Uzodinma.

You guys should please come out en masse like this on election day and vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
God bless you all.
God bless Imo state.

Ndi Imo Kwenu!!!!kwekwenuuuuuuu!
Thank you.
Loads of love for you from Lagos city.

Asiwaju lokan!
check my signature for free stuffs!

Lol lol ole
Tinubu that denied the government he singlehandedly crowned
Re: Youths Hold "Endurance Walk" For Tinubu In Owerri (Video) by olisaokere(m): 3:32pm On Feb 17, 2023
BATified2023:
u igbos will b disgraced next week

This is d message I will keep dropping for the igbos till Election Day

Quote me after una don lose on Saturday

This is to say those youths on endurance walk for BAT are foolish because they are igbos
Re: Youths Hold "Endurance Walk" For Tinubu In Owerri (Video) by YungMillionaire: 3:37pm On Feb 17, 2023
IF Tinubu wins this election, I will declare him the greatest politician in the history of Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Youths Hold "Endurance Walk" For Tinubu In Owerri (Video) by YungMillionaire: 3:39pm On Feb 17, 2023
Okiton:
winkTunibu money must be chopping This the time for Tunibu money to be chopping

Which money? I thought Buhari and Emefiele have already blocked his money using currency swap. Abi no be dey reason people dey suffer be dat?

1 Like

Re: Youths Hold "Endurance Walk" For Tinubu In Owerri (Video) by alhajiabdulbuha: 3:42pm On Feb 17, 2023
In my own Owerri. Thunderfire any tinubu supporter that comes out on the street or polling booth and says he supporting Tinubu if not he is sick or given 100 naira by the ever useless supreme court gominor Uzodinjo
Re: Youths Hold "Endurance Walk" For Tinubu In Owerri (Video) by darams4all(m): 3:46pm On Feb 17, 2023
Xscape1993:
Another waste of resources and time.....any living still supporting the founder of agberos in Nigeria and the drug landlord of Africa deserves death sentence by hanging.

Is he the one that found the thugs and armed robbers in your Igbo state too?
Re: Youths Hold "Endurance Walk" For Tinubu In Owerri (Video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 3:51pm On Feb 17, 2023
BATified2023:

The naira redesign, fuel scarcity, university closure, na only Igbos? Inflation, bad government, kidnappings, arm rob wring, kills na only Igbos?

The cost of bread less for Yorubas than Igbos?

Nigeria should be for all and na everyone there dey face am. The bad roads in the east and Lagos, west, no be all tribes dey pass am. Ojora badia Wey be like dustbin, Igbos Dey stay there, Yorubas etc, itโ€™s all collective suffering man.

No tribe is enjoying any fucking goodwill because of tribe, religion, POLITICIANS NA THEM DEY USE DIVIDE AND RULE POLITICS.

Google divide and rule politics. Itโ€™s bad and itโ€™s eating up.
Re: Youths Hold "Endurance Walk" For Tinubu In Owerri (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 4:13pm On Feb 17, 2023
jibs4lv:
It is organic support, the walkers are even spending their resources.

You can also join them , God bless Nigeria.

Thanks for the answer!... No, thanks!

I have better things to do with my energy and youth!
Re: Youths Hold "Endurance Walk" For Tinubu In Owerri (Video) by ajimo54(m): 4:22pm On Feb 17, 2023
Xscape1993:

Haba! You are a big danger to humanity! Pls, watch ur back! Why is ur hatred so strong for Asiwaju? This is how you people nursed una hatred towards Awo! You are more dangerous than the Boko Boys!
Re: Youths Hold "Endurance Walk" For Tinubu In Owerri (Video) by DesChyko: 4:24pm On Feb 17, 2023
The irony there is 'Endurance Walk' ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Youths Hold "Endurance Walk" For Tinubu In Owerri (Video) by pquaver(m): 4:27pm On Feb 17, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Awwww......This is so adorable and patriotic.

Asiwaju Tinubu will never let you down.

Thank you my Igbo brothers and sisters. Thank you HE Uzodinma.

You guys should please come out en masse like this on election day and vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
God bless you all.
God bless Imo state.

Ndi Imo Kwenu!!!!kwekwenuuuuuuu!
Thank you.
Loads of love for you from Lagos city.

Asiwaju lokan!
check my signature for free stuffs!
Check my quotes here. Leave nairaland.com. We are reality.. Obi has a lot of votes in imo.. I am from imo.. Obi will win the state yes due to tribal sentiments but we are enough to get BAT 25% he need.. In my family they are obidient but ask dem why u only get same emi lo Kan rant they condemn.. It is our turn oya tell or point to why obi nothing to show you but I have manage to convert atleast about 5of them who have seen the light and are voting Bat come 25th. That is the way too go.. Many are being deceived just like pdp did igbo for years with tribal sentiments. I don know when ndigbo will stop falling for that nonsense
Re: Youths Hold "Endurance Walk" For Tinubu In Owerri (Video) by pquaver(m): 4:28pm On Feb 17, 2023
Okiton:
wink

Tunibu money must be chopping

This the time for Tunibu money to be chopping

Old notes or new notes? You are severe pain
Re: Youths Hold "Endurance Walk" For Tinubu In Owerri (Video) by BigBizzy(m): 4:48pm On Feb 17, 2023
some Nigerian youths love suffer.
Re: Youths Hold "Endurance Walk" For Tinubu In Owerri (Video) by rickyrex(m): 4:48pm On Feb 17, 2023
BATified2023:

tinubu will to not smell aso rock, i will remind you of this exact word after election
Re: Youths Hold "Endurance Walk" For Tinubu In Owerri (Video) by ike007(m): 4:55pm On Feb 17, 2023
ObidenceNeckpre:
its not a tribal thing ?? oponu yet u guys insult us yorubas , insult our leader Tinubu on our land Lagos claiming is no mans land abi ?? its not tribal thing yet ur Scam /fraud Peter Obi visit igbo dominance market like alaba , Ladipo, Computer village, ignore Mushin , agege, Mile 12 , somolu, ijesha , itire , ojuelegba , sabo market etc cos its dominated by other tribes (yoruba/hausas)

WO se orine buru ni....emi o je omo igbo o. And i support none of the candidates. So what if he ignored those places. And wait o. How many places did Tinunbu visit. Don't deviate from what I'm mentioning here...

Those people marching are Igbos in the heart of igbo land. And they ate marching for who again. Ogbeni we are all in it for a better Nigeria. Stop making it an tribal thing.
Re: Youths Hold "Endurance Walk" For Tinubu In Owerri (Video) by chudez0147(m): 5:02pm On Feb 17, 2023
You are daft... Igbos disgrace how?? The walk is in imo state and here you are typing rubbish like your father . Oponu!
BATified2023:

Re: Youths Hold "Endurance Walk" For Tinubu In Owerri (Video) by Taiggarr: 5:22pm On Feb 17, 2023
Xscape1993:

YOUR LATE FATHER WILL DIE 100 FOLD OVER and OVER IN HIS SHALLOW 4FT GRAVE..

What kind of "bullying" is this

Is this how to win folks over

Kitikpa dorwakwa otu nne gi ebe ahu..

Bandits Ragbukwa nne gi ebe ahu..

Adaka .

Must everyone Support Peter Obi

Mwete gi maa gbagbuo gi..

Idiota!
Re: Youths Hold "Endurance Walk" For Tinubu In Owerri (Video) by Taiggarr: 5:24pm On Feb 17, 2023
SHINJA:
Make Una Chop him money vote for obi..

Only yoruba Muslims will vote for tinubu

Awum EZIGBOTE Onye IGBO and my vote is for JAGABAN..
Re: Youths Hold "Endurance Walk" For Tinubu In Owerri (Video) by Taiggarr: 5:32pm On Feb 17, 2023
Neckpresser101:

Tribalism is the downfall of your principal

Because you always call Obidient movement an igbo movement we'll prove to you that obidient is a national movement from Benue to southern Kaduna to platue to Lagos to ondo to Ekiti and our beloveth Binis

As for SE obi has it in its pocket

We in Rivers will give him at least 1M

We SS will always align with our igbo brothers

You people are the betrayers of the south and thus need to be betrayed too by Buhari ๐Ÿ˜‚

Northern vote must be shared I know what I am talking about Atiku will do the damage in the north
Kano , Katsina, Kaduna and Sokoto vote must be divided amongst kwankwanso Atiku and the iragbiji old druggie
You're tribalistic calling Igbos out but expect others to vote your Muslim Muslim microphone licking Seperatist candidate that disgraced himself the other day

Problem is, you don't actually leave your brown roof region to check out other regions

Start arranging your tears all obi need is SS ,SE Benue and platue, 45% from lag and other Christian majority vote to win ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘

Oya continue your cry 1,2,3 go!

Obi doesn't have the SE in his pocket..

Don't be MORONIC..
Re: Youths Hold "Endurance Walk" For Tinubu In Owerri (Video) by Ceenaija(m): 5:32pm On Feb 17, 2023
BATified2023:

This is Owerri and some Igbos are supporting Tinubu and you are saying that Igbos must be disgrace including those Igbo that are supporting Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Youths Hold "Endurance Walk" For Tinubu In Owerri (Video) by Taiggarr: 5:33pm On Feb 17, 2023
FalseProphet1:
This doesn't change anything. I see Peter Obi having over 2m votes in imo state.

This I have seen.

You ARE SICK..

Ara na agbaa gi..
Re: Youths Hold "Endurance Walk" For Tinubu In Owerri (Video) by Mrmb: 6:06pm On Feb 17, 2023
Xscape1993:

When he wins the election, you can go hang yourself
Re: Youths Hold "Endurance Walk" For Tinubu In Owerri (Video) by stallionng: 6:13pm On Feb 17, 2023
They just want to cut their own share.
No sane youth or even adult with eyes wide open,passing through the hard and hash economic realities in the past 8yeaes in Nigeria will vote APC .
How much is fuel, rice,bread ,dollars etc.
These and more are what apc can offer.
Who is not feeling the pains to vote APC again??
Re: Youths Hold "Endurance Walk" For Tinubu In Owerri (Video) by mbaise1000: 6:30pm On Feb 17, 2023
BATified2023:

Bros,
I thought the walk was for tinubu, in Owerri, by IGBOS, or is it your people that are doing the walking?
Re: Youths Hold "Endurance Walk" For Tinubu In Owerri (Video) by victorazy(m): 6:36pm On Feb 17, 2023
BATified2023:

grin ndi gbati bati grin
Re: Youths Hold "Endurance Walk" For Tinubu In Owerri (Video) by Stanleyucee(m): 6:38pm On Feb 17, 2023
BATified2023:

tribalism don enter your blokus cheesy TINUBU the drug Lord is gone..... otilo cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why DSS Sacked 65 Personnel - Vanguard News / I Wonโ€™t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG / Dino Melaye Blasts Sahara Reporters: Your Lies Are Vitamins To Me (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.