Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,135 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Youths Hold "Endurance Walk" For Tinubu In Owerri (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Hold "Endurance Walk" For Tinubu In Owerri (Video) (26623 Views)

Youths Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Kachia, Kaduna (Pictures) / Youths Hold Rally For Bola Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) / APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Hold "Endurance Walk" For Tinubu In Owerri (Video) by Masterclass32: 2:15pm On Feb 17, 2023
May they not endure the next 4yrs.
Re: Youths Hold "Endurance Walk" For Tinubu In Owerri (Video) by onuman: 2:15pm On Feb 17, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
Thank you my igbo brothers. I stand here today on behalf of our incoming president Mazi Bola Ahmed Okechukwu Timubu the Eze Ogbuagu 1 of Ndigbo to assure that Tinubu will never let you people down or disappoint as he assumes the mantle of powers.

May Bless your days with happiness, joy, good health, long live and prosperity in all aspects of your life.

If my body is full of mouths, it won't be enough to thank all of you but my good Lord in heaven will bless and reward you.

I say thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Umu chineke

Your Supreme Court gov in Imo state is who to thank, not those people paid by the Supreme Court gov to march for Tinubu.
The Supreme Court gov has practically destroyed most of his state, worse, his senatorial district, in his inordinate ambition to govern Imo state.
There is 99% possibility that 99% of those marching in Owerri for Tinubu are rented from the various Ama Hausa in Imo state, as the gov did three days ago when PMB and Tinubu came to Owerri for campaign.
Re: Youths Hold "Endurance Walk" For Tinubu In Owerri (Video) by ObidenceNeckpre: 2:18pm On Feb 17, 2023
its not a tribal thing ?? oponu yet u guys insult us yorubas , insult our leader Tinubu on our land Lagos claiming is no mans land abi ?? its not tribal thing yet ur Scam /fraud Peter Obi visit igbo dominance market like alaba , Ladipo, Computer village, ignore Mushin , agege, Mile 12 , somolu, ijesha , itire , ojuelegba , sabo market etc cos its dominated by other tribes (yoruba/hausas)
ike007:

My man the march should tell you something that its not a tribal thing..it took place in owerri the heartland of the igbos. Stop being a dam.n as.s bigot.
Re: Youths Hold "Endurance Walk" For Tinubu In Owerri (Video) by ObidenceNeckpre: 2:19pm On Feb 17, 2023
e pain this yam leg grin grin grin
Viscuz:

If you want to cry cry with dignity and stop talking without brushing your teeth 🤣
Re: Youths Hold "Endurance Walk" For Tinubu In Owerri (Video) by Successkay12(m): 2:22pm On Feb 17, 2023
SHINJA:

Abdul the yoruba Muslim
Yeah i understand you better bcus have spent years in Enugu, Owerri, Anambra and Abia even more than your relatives that leaves here in Lagos. I understand how you guys hates on others
Re: Youths Hold "Endurance Walk" For Tinubu In Owerri (Video) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 17, 2023
ObidenceNeckpre:
simple You can not sow Hate and reap love. Thats how fulish u guys are, u all hibernate in Tinubu well govern Lagos state yoruba land for prospects u can never get in ur cursed impoverish igboland yet u can not learn to respect us and our leaders instead u are foolishly boasting Lagos is no mans land , u will teach Tinubu (a prominent Yoruba leader) a bitter lesson on his yoruba land ooooooo, who curse u people sef ??
Crawl back to your hole.
Re: Youths Hold "Endurance Walk" For Tinubu In Owerri (Video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:23pm On Feb 17, 2023
BATified2023:
u igbos will b disgraced next week

This is d message I will keep dropping for the igbos till Election Day

Quote me after una don lose on Saturday
We have 7 days to go una go understand better
Re: Youths Hold "Endurance Walk" For Tinubu In Owerri (Video) by ObidenceNeckpre: 2:28pm On Feb 17, 2023
may be u just return back to that your curse b afra land , if dem born ur papa whether no be sufferness and bad governance go kee u there grin grin grin grin
Rgade:

Crawl back to your hole.
Re: Youths Hold "Endurance Walk" For Tinubu In Owerri (Video) by Confirmedzombie: 2:32pm On Feb 17, 2023
onuman:

Your Supreme Court gov in Imo state is who to thank, not those people paid by the Supreme Court gov to march for Tinubu.
The Supreme Court gov has practically destroyed most of his state, worse, his senatorial district, in his inordinate ambition to govern Imo state.
There is 99% possibility that 99% of those marching in Owerri for Tinubu are rented from the various Ama Hausa in Imo state, as the gov did three days ago when PMB and Tinubu came to Owerri for campaign.

If you like wail from here to eternity, is not my business.

Next week I await you to shift goal post
Re: Youths Hold "Endurance Walk" For Tinubu In Owerri (Video) by livinbygrace: 2:33pm On Feb 17, 2023
SHINJA:
Make Una Chop him money vote for obi..

Only yoruba Muslims will vote for tinubu

Tinubu supported Igbo people in Lagos and thats why most of you people from rising sun are trooping to Lagos everyday.Lagos is more or less like London to many.The lekki of today was part of Tinubu"s effort.In those days ,Victoria Island ,Bar Beach was no go area,Infact NTA had to moved their office in VI due to flood,not until Tinubu came on Board.
So Jagaban ,no be their mate at all,give respect to whom is due.
Re: Youths Hold "Endurance Walk" For Tinubu In Owerri (Video) by Musauzor(m): 2:35pm On Feb 17, 2023
Effort in futility. Who will vote the sick man Bola Tinubu? It's only the sick that will vote the sick.
Re: Youths Hold "Endurance Walk" For Tinubu In Owerri (Video) by nedekid: 2:37pm On Feb 17, 2023
socialmediaman:
Some people calling Tinubu unprintable names online may even be in that walk
Yeah, if the money is right.
Re: Youths Hold "Endurance Walk" For Tinubu In Owerri (Video) by Thewrath(m): 2:38pm On Feb 17, 2023
ObidenceNeckpre:
its simple , its u chest beating mor0ns that refuse to face reality that ur fraud/scam igbo candidate peter Obi is going no where near aso rock, u guys are are simply senseless social media noise makers shocked shocked
As e dey pain you so,e dey sweet me.
Re: Youths Hold "Endurance Walk" For Tinubu In Owerri (Video) by effort1: 2:40pm On Feb 17, 2023
BATified2023:

Lolz. Your cursed head is wrapped around nothing but tribalism.

If your progress is in the hand of an Igbo man, that's how tribalism will make you lose it and your life will remain useless until you die a wretches death.

Òpònú ni ẹ́.
Re: Youths Hold "Endurance Walk" For Tinubu In Owerri (Video) by ambale(m): 2:40pm On Feb 17, 2023
BATified2023:

But the walk is happening in an Igbo land

You see say na you no get sense soo
Re: Youths Hold "Endurance Walk" For Tinubu In Owerri (Video) by echodrum(m): 2:41pm On Feb 17, 2023
BATified2023:

you mean it is the Yorubas/hausas who are shutting down the street of Owerri?
Re: Youths Hold "Endurance Walk" For Tinubu In Owerri (Video) by effort1: 2:42pm On Feb 17, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Awwww......This is so adorable and patriotic.

Asiwaju Tinubu will never let you down.

Thank you my Igbo brothers and sisters. Thank you HE Uzodinma.

You guys should please come out en masse like this on election day and vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
God bless you all.
God bless Imo state.

Ndi Imo Kwenu!!!!kwekwenuuuuuuu!
Thank you.
Loads of love for you from Lagos city.

Asiwaju lokan!
check my signature for free stuffs!

If those people do this without monetary inducement and out of free will, may you be blessed.

But if they did it because of the money, may you and your family members spend this new year in sorrow and agony
Re: Youths Hold "Endurance Walk" For Tinubu In Owerri (Video) by ObidenceNeckpre: 2:44pm On Feb 17, 2023
pain !!!! lolzzzzzz grin grin fooling yourself shocked shocked
Thewrath:

As e dey pain you so,e dey sweet me.
Re: Youths Hold "Endurance Walk" For Tinubu In Owerri (Video) by effort1: 2:45pm On Feb 17, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Imo State, una too much

Lolz. Money induced endurance walk.
Re: Youths Hold "Endurance Walk" For Tinubu In Owerri (Video) by effort1: 2:47pm On Feb 17, 2023
BATified2023:
I can bet my life that igbos will b disgraced next week

Wait till then before u quote me, princeoflagos, viscuz aka slap44, nealmota aka finestgurl n over 100 other monikers
U igbos will b disgraced next week

Does your cursed head think of anything other than tribalism?

2 Likes

Re: Youths Hold "Endurance Walk" For Tinubu In Owerri (Video) by Ireportlive: 2:50pm On Feb 17, 2023
effort1:

Lolz. Money induced endurance walk.

Money induced vote
Re: Youths Hold "Endurance Walk" For Tinubu In Owerri (Video) by Abdul4trust1(m): 2:52pm On Feb 17, 2023
Xscape1993:
Another waste of resources and time.....any living still supporting the founder of agberos in Nigeria and the drug landlord of Africa deserves death sentence by hanging.
a drug lord has impacted lives positively than the non- drug lord.

The reason I'll vote the drug lord by God's grace.
Re: Youths Hold "Endurance Walk" For Tinubu In Owerri (Video) by asksteve(m): 3:00pm On Feb 17, 2023
Re: Youths Hold "Endurance Walk" For Tinubu In Owerri (Video) by asksteve(m): 3:03pm On Feb 17, 2023
salesbloo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EmsjaNPmkc

Endurance walk for Tinubu in Owerri Imo state. May the Jagaban overcome all the booby traps on his way to victory on 25 February. Amen

https://twitter.com/aonanuga1956/status/1626538841527005185

https://twitter.com/aonanuga1956/status/1626538841527005185[/quote]

While the youths are holding endurance walk for their great grand father, he is busy contesting for President, to preside over them.

God, pls recalibrate the mindset of the Nigerian youth to know that great grand fathers don't build a nation, Youths do.
Re: Youths Hold "Endurance Walk" For Tinubu In Owerri (Video) by jibs4lv(m): 3:05pm On Feb 17, 2023
Angelfrost:

That doesn't answer the question sir!

How much per walker?!!! tongue
It is organic support, the walkers are even spending their resources.

You can also join them , God bless Nigeria.
Re: Youths Hold "Endurance Walk" For Tinubu In Owerri (Video) by amuwo1980: 3:06pm On Feb 17, 2023
BATified2023:

Same Igbos walking for Tinubu right ? I will show this to them , this your true opinion of them , Emeka that have been in the sun all day for thiefinubu will be disgraced on sat by same thiefinubu
Re: Youths Hold "Endurance Walk" For Tinubu In Owerri (Video) by uniquelyspecial(m): 3:08pm On Feb 17, 2023
BATified2023:

Which normal person has this as an election aim?

Is the person wise enough to know that his candidate is seeking to be president of Nigeria and not president of certain tribes?

Is he also aware that there Igbos in thousands, and perharps more, that support his candidate?

He wants them to be disgraced regardless?

Shame!
Re: Youths Hold "Endurance Walk" For Tinubu In Owerri (Video) by PropaneBlog: 3:09pm On Feb 17, 2023
This pob boys matching for drug lord
Re: Youths Hold "Endurance Walk" For Tinubu In Owerri (Video) by SHINJA: 3:11pm On Feb 17, 2023
Successkay12:

Yeah i understand you better bcus have spent years in Enugu, Owerri, Anambra and Abia even more than your relatives that leaves here in Lagos. I understand how you guys hates on others

Christians can vote tinubu rest ..
Re: Youths Hold "Endurance Walk" For Tinubu In Owerri (Video) by SHINJA: 3:12pm On Feb 17, 2023
livinbygrace:

Tinubu supported Igbo people in Lagos and thats why most of you people from rising sun are trooping to Lagos everyday.Lagos is more or less like London to many.The lekki of today was part of Tinubu"s effort.In those days ,Victoria Island ,Bar Beach was no go area,Infact NTA had to moved their office in VI due to flood,not until Tinubu came on Board.
So Jagaban ,no be their mate at all,give respect to whom is due.

Offpoint...

Christians can't vote tinubu..Rest .

Iam not Igbo ..useless urchin
Re: Youths Hold "Endurance Walk" For Tinubu In Owerri (Video) by livinbygrace: 3:14pm On Feb 17, 2023
SHINJA:

Offpoint...

Christians can vote tinubu..Rest .

Iam not Igbo ..useless urchin

You and yur generation be urchin.Eyin omo werey!,ali leko ,You will all understand why they called him Jagaban by 25th
Re: Youths Hold "Endurance Walk" For Tinubu In Owerri (Video) by davidl7: 3:17pm On Feb 17, 2023
Even with all his stolen billions, I can never trek for Tinubu!

God forbid! People dey curse themselves sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama / "Obaze Should Be In Syria, Chidoka Should Be Controlling Traffic" - Obiano / 2019: Tinubu Will Be Used And Dumped —sule Lamido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.