Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

APC Governors To Expel Buhari From Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governors To Expel Buhari From Party (2731 Views)

Shehu Sani Dumps APC, Resigns From Party / APC Speaks On Removal Of Orji Uzor Kalu's Name From Party's Register / NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Governors To Expel Buhari From Party by 123456789O: 1:02pm On Feb 17, 2023
APC Governors shud just expel President Buhari from the party.

Do you agree with this user?

2 Likes

Re: APC Governors To Expel Buhari From Party by shuttox: 1:08pm On Feb 17, 2023
Dreaming

1 Like

Re: APC Governors To Expel Buhari From Party by atiku07(m): 1:09pm On Feb 17, 2023
shuttox:
Dreaming

Very possible
Re: APC Governors To Expel Buhari From Party by Urheadmaster(m): 1:10pm On Feb 17, 2023
tongue

Buhari is really pressing APC urchins blockos very hard to the extent urchins are thinking of expelling buhari from the party.

tongue

11 Likes

Re: APC Governors To Expel Buhari From Party by Felabrity: 1:13pm On Feb 17, 2023
123456789O:

Do you agree with this user?
the user is a PDP supporter

APC will get less than 5 million vote in the entire north if they suspend Buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Governors To Expel Buhari From Party by Papichulostunne(m): 1:14pm On Feb 17, 2023
Even Coven no go fit run am for them

1 Like

Re: APC Governors To Expel Buhari From Party by Ruggedniggaone: 1:16pm On Feb 17, 2023
atiku07:

Very possible
are you this dull

1 Like

Re: APC Governors To Expel Buhari From Party by Ekundayo7574(m): 1:16pm On Feb 17, 2023
Yes they have the power says by the constitution
Re: APC Governors To Expel Buhari From Party by pedrilo: 1:17pm On Feb 17, 2023
You have no idea abt the powers of the commander in chief lol
Ignorance or maybe because GEJ refuse to use 10% of his powers abi

8 Likes

Re: APC Governors To Expel Buhari From Party by dustmalik: 1:18pm On Feb 17, 2023
Well, anyone working against the interest of a party can be expelled, regardless of his position or status.
Re: APC Governors To Expel Buhari From Party by BeardedmeatR(m): 1:19pm On Feb 17, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
Yes they have the power says by the constitution
Tinubuadvocate, is that you?
Re: APC Governors To Expel Buhari From Party by Ekundayo7574(m): 1:20pm On Feb 17, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Tinubuadvocate, is that you?

ode who be this one
Re: APC Governors To Expel Buhari From Party by Urheadmaster(m): 1:29pm On Feb 17, 2023
If buhari is working against the interest of APC, why's it now buhari tenure is almost over they want to remove buhari tongue
dustmalik:
Well, anyone working against the interest of a party can be expelled, regardless of his position or status.
Re: APC Governors To Expel Buhari From Party by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 17, 2023
If there do it baba will finish APC patapata πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜‚ like he go make it more difficult for APC to win
Re: APC Governors To Expel Buhari From Party by BeardedmeatR(m): 1:32pm On Feb 17, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
ode who be this one
I asked because only Tinubuadvocate can match you in bad English.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Governors To Expel Buhari From Party by Paperwhite(m): 1:34pm On Feb 17, 2023
grin Bunch of jokers.
Re: APC Governors To Expel Buhari From Party by Ekundayo7574(m): 1:35pm On Feb 17, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
I asked because only Tinubuadvocate can match you in bad English.
you are pained I can feel that, don't ever quote me again if you don't really want to be unfortunate in life, lol grin
Re: APC Governors To Expel Buhari From Party by IgOga(m): 1:36pm On Feb 17, 2023
grin
Re: APC Governors To Expel Buhari From Party by BeardedmeatR(m): 1:36pm On Feb 17, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
you are pained I can feel that, don't ever quote me again if you don't really want to be unfortunate in life, lol grin
At least my quoting you made you ask someone close to you to help you write good English.
Re: APC Governors To Expel Buhari From Party by Ekundayo7574(m): 1:39pm On Feb 17, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
At least my quoting you made you ask someone close to you to help you write good English.
lo English? arguing with you is a waste of time to me, I will move on....
Re: APC Governors To Expel Buhari From Party by BeardedmeatR(m): 1:43pm On Feb 17, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
lo English? arguing with you is a waist of time to me, I will move on....

Waist kor, knee ni.

1 Like

Re: APC Governors To Expel Buhari From Party by OfficialAPCNig: 2:00pm On Feb 17, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
lo English? arguing with you is a waist of time to me, I will move on....

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: APC Governors To Expel Buhari From Party by lonecatt(m): 2:00pm On Feb 17, 2023
they dare not do that to our darling daddy
Re: APC Governors To Expel Buhari From Party by Hopium: 2:07pm On Feb 17, 2023
There's no need to expel him. He's leaving by May. Then he will be come irrelevant at party level.
Re: APC Governors To Expel Buhari From Party by Ekundayo7574(m): 2:10pm On Feb 17, 2023
OfficialAPCNig:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
lol oponu
Re: APC Governors To Expel Buhari From Party by SenatePresdo(m): 2:10pm On Feb 17, 2023
Felabrity:
the user is a PDP supporter

APC will get less than 5 million vote in the entire north if they suspend Buhari

Even with Buhari’s current body language, apc can't get 5 million votes up north.
Re: APC Governors To Expel Buhari From Party by lazynairalander1: 2:10pm On Feb 17, 2023
He will carry his 12.5m vote along with him. You see they can't do it.
Re: APC Governors To Expel Buhari From Party by ChangetheChange: 2:24pm On Feb 17, 2023
grin grin grin
Dey play
Expell him and see APC finally collapse in the North.
Buhari CPC faction that control APC in the North and other Northern Governors still loyal to Buhari will pull out completely and Tinubu won't see up to 1 million votes in the North East and North West.
Re: APC Governors To Expel Buhari From Party by siaco(m): 2:41pm On Feb 17, 2023
They can, but the question is; what will be their reason?
Re: APC Governors To Expel Buhari From Party by obi4eze(m): 2:52pm On Feb 17, 2023
They should try please. I want to check something grin
Re: APC Governors To Expel Buhari From Party by sotall(m): 2:52pm On Feb 17, 2023
Lol
Re: APC Governors To Expel Buhari From Party by obi4eze(m): 2:53pm On Feb 17, 2023
siaco:
They can, but the question is; what will be their reason?

Anti-party activities. Why would he say vote any candidate of your choice when BAT is the presidential candidate of his party? πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will Be The Impact Of CBN Free-floating Naira Policy To The Economy? / Edo: E J Agbonayinma Visits Ikpoba-Okha, Preaches Unity / May Be FG Should Suspend Abia Monthly Allocation For Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.