Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Police Arrests Kogi Blogger on Natasha Akpoti's Request, Hold in Him Detention - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrests Kogi Blogger on Natasha Akpoti's Request, Hold in Him Detention (19695 Views)

Natasha Akpoti Declares For Kogi Governorship Race / Yahaya Bello's Thug Confesses To Killing Ojo Enesi, In Okene - Natasha Akpoti / Natasha Akpoti Involved In Accident On Lokoja-Abuja Road. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrests Kogi Blogger on Natasha Akpoti's Request, Hold in Him Detention by President2001(m): 8:43pm On Feb 19, 2023
As beautiful as Napoti is bad character makes her unstable
Re: Police Arrests Kogi Blogger on Natasha Akpoti's Request, Hold in Him Detention by clockwisereport: 8:46pm On Feb 19, 2023
The guy should prove his allegation in court
Re: Police Arrests Kogi Blogger on Natasha Akpoti's Request, Hold in Him Detention by caandi: 8:47pm On Feb 19, 2023
She’s just following Aishat buhari and her hubby footsteps nothing more
If she has the power and she feels insulted she can use her veto power
My dear In all get power, police will detain whoesover on your behalf
Corruption everywhere
Re: Police Arrests Kogi Blogger on Natasha Akpoti's Request, Hold in Him Detention by Trustme2(m): 8:47pm On Feb 19, 2023
DrMuzungu:
Who is this Natasha? Someone really important?
Important. Kogi Central candidate of the PDP. The same Senatorial district from which the GOVERNOR came from

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Kogi Blogger on Natasha Akpoti's Request, Hold in Him Detention by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 19, 2023
symbianDON:
Akpoti is a box of troubles

No pun intended
Re: Police Arrests Kogi Blogger on Natasha Akpoti's Request, Hold in Him Detention by Benbellamor: 8:53pm On Feb 19, 2023
The Blogger Went too far to Blackmail Natasha Without Evidence Causing her family untold Negative injury Because she is running for the Senate...This Blackmail without evidence is purely against the ethics of journalism and violation of section 373 of the Nigeria criminal code which prohibits publication of any defamatory matter.

On November 5, 2022, the trolls through their blog, Ebira4real, published that the PDP senatorial candidate Natasha, blackmailed her husband into marrying her and labeled her a “home breaker.” without Evidence..
They went further to support their claims through[b] A FORGED SENIOR ADVOCATE CHAMBER (IDEMNITY CHAMBERS) to write lies about Natasha...
A Disclaimer from the Law firm is attached below[/b]
On November 10, 2022, Aliyu and his group of friends also published a video of some women who called the PDP senatorial candidate Natasha “a husband snatcher ” and other unprintable names, alleging that she is not welcomed in her husband’s place. The women also called on her constituents not to vote for her during the upcoming senatorial election.

These and other several defamatory publications coordinated by Aliyu and the online trolls behind Ebira4real at least they should supply their evidence to the police a further prove it in court of law

Below is the disclaimer from the Forged letter that the Blogger Aliyu was Arrested for, he forged a SENIOR ADVOCATE OF NIGERIA CHAMBER LETTER TO BLACKMAIL NATASHA AKPOTI

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrests Kogi Blogger on Natasha Akpoti's Request, Hold in Him Detention by itsRhamzy: 8:55pm On Feb 19, 2023
STFU you OP trying to paint Natasha as the bad guy here. You failed to tell us that:

1. The blog only posts negativities about Natasha. All her philanthropic gestures, and donations she makes regularly are never posted by the blogger.

2. He's partisan and only blogs about APC candidates in the state. He sing their praises and never posts any bad thing or negatively about the party he serves (APC). A partisan blogger not showing fairness will always meet their Waterloo.

3. Even when EFCC posted recently they arrested Yaya Bello's nephew for money laundering, this shameless blogger went ahead and start writing idiotic posts in solidarity with the suspects (YaYa's nephew & others) and telling his followers that it's only mere witch-hunting from EFCC.

4. Whenever he blogs negatively about the woman, most of the shameless followers who are APC apologists of the blog kept quiet enjoying the show and ridicule to the woman but are now crying wolf that he should be released.

It doesn't work that way, arresting and suing anyone to court is legal. If the court finds him innocent of the defamation suit he'd be released. Until then, their shouts are only mere hot air and ends on the internet. His one-sided partisanship in politics will ruin him but he whom the gods wants to destroy, they first make mad.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrests Kogi Blogger on Natasha Akpoti's Request, Hold in Him Detention by DrMuzungu(m): 8:58pm On Feb 19, 2023
Trustme2:
Important. Kogi Central candidate of the PDP. The same Senatorial district from which the GOVERNOR came from

If someone is THAT important, why she treats people below her like cr@p? People doing that should rot in prison.
Re: Police Arrests Kogi Blogger on Natasha Akpoti's Request, Hold in Him Detention by SeeItSayIt: 9:05pm On Feb 19, 2023
Taunt:
You are a fo..ol.
Where is is stated in the holy book that a female should lead the mass?
It's seems you dont fear woman.

We kogi people are complaining.

You're wise but Natasha will win.

Iya Loja of Lagos is a man.

Oluremi Tinubu is a man too.

From you as well, I guess Late Queen Elizabeth was a man.

You're wise but Natasha will win & million of you can do nothing about it aside your freedom to commit suicide still go to hellfire.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrests Kogi Blogger on Natasha Akpoti's Request, Hold in Him Detention by Espelbengz(m): 9:08pm On Feb 19, 2023
Who has Tinubu arrested before??

Coolsperm:
She better stop that Tinubu approach
Re: Police Arrests Kogi Blogger on Natasha Akpoti's Request, Hold in Him Detention by McMOrris: 9:09pm On Feb 19, 2023
The fact I was born without my permission annoys me.....that push! push! Shows I was forced to be here.
Re: Police Arrests Kogi Blogger on Natasha Akpoti's Request, Hold in Him Detention by itsRhamzy: 9:10pm On Feb 19, 2023
Taunt:
You are a fo..ol.
Where is is stated in the holy book that a female should lead the mass?
It's seems you dont fear woman.

We kogi people are complaining.
STFU you føol. Is Nigeria an Islamic or Christian country that is governed by your religious doctrines?

Nigeria practises democracy and she's free to contest anything she wants. Go and read the constitution again and let it stick to your empty coconut head.
Re: Police Arrests Kogi Blogger on Natasha Akpoti's Request, Hold in Him Detention by TheChameleon: 9:17pm On Feb 19, 2023
dazzlingd:
When I said I know this woman personally and often shocked when she comes to public to act like one saint that care about the people. The Woman is a psycho, and bloody power drunk. Media can make a wolf appear like a sheep

I wouldn't mind laying her some pipe. She's hot. I will manage the craze. grin
Re: Police Arrests Kogi Blogger on Natasha Akpoti's Request, Hold in Him Detention by itsRhamzy: 9:24pm On Feb 19, 2023
President2001:
As beautiful as Napoti is bad character makes her unstable
define bad character.. what has she done to you or anyone? Kindly mention one thing she's done wrong for you to attribute bad character to her. I'm not from her state nor do I qualify to vote her but judging a woman based on rumors heard on the net is just not right.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Kogi Blogger on Natasha Akpoti's Request, Hold in Him Detention by itsRhamzy: 9:27pm On Feb 19, 2023
dazzlingd:
When I said I know this woman personally and often shocked when she comes to public to act like one saint that care about the people. The Woman is a psycho, and bloody power drunk. Media can make a wolf appear like a sheep
STFU.. you know no one personally and she's done nothing wrong to you or anyone. You can keep the mudslinging propaganda to your APC-owned Ebira4real blog where y'all masturbate on anything concerning her but don't think we'll buy that shyte here on NL.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrests Kogi Blogger on Natasha Akpoti's Request, Hold in Him Detention by itsRhamzy: 9:27pm On Feb 19, 2023
TheChameleon:

I wouldn't mind laying her some pipe. She's hot. I will manage the craze. grin
lol na fine woman Sha grin
Re: Police Arrests Kogi Blogger on Natasha Akpoti's Request, Hold in Him Detention by Benbellamor: 9:42pm On Feb 19, 2023
Forged letter that Got the Blogger Aliyu Arrested

https://www.nairaland.com/7418328/natasha-akpoti-accused-blackmailing-uduaghan

The Blogger was so dumb to Cut half of the Chambers Name Away (INDEMNITY PARTNERS)
The Chambers Deny issuing such a letter and the content, and further issued a Disclaimer to counter the blogger story
Below

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrests Kogi Blogger on Natasha Akpoti's Request, Hold in Him Detention by Benbellamor: 9:49pm On Feb 19, 2023
The forged letter above was denied by IDEMNITY Partners below

The Blogger Aliyu Risk A jail term of 14 years if forgery allegation proven

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Kogi Blogger on Natasha Akpoti's Request, Hold in Him Detention by itsRhamzy: 9:55pm On Feb 19, 2023
Benbellamor:
The forged letter above was denied by IDEMNITY Partners below

The Blogger Aliyu Risk A jail term of 14 years if forgery allegation proven
lmfao. I really hope he's convicted to serve as deterrent to bloggers and their fake news.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Kogi Blogger on Natasha Akpoti's Request, Hold in Him Detention by Benbellamor: 9:58pm On Feb 19, 2023
itsRhamzy:
lmfao. I really hope he's convicted to serve as deterrent to bloggers and their fake news.
Just like people collecting 5k to sell their vote.the blogger Aliyu collect bribe to wrte nonsense come do forgery join e come hook am.....the Blogger was inexperienced...
He shouldn't have Forged a Lawyers Letter to substantiate his false claims.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrests Kogi Blogger on Natasha Akpoti's Request, Hold in Him Detention by 3seriez(m): 10:01pm On Feb 19, 2023
dazzlingd:

And Yahya Bello is a Saintly Angel.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrests Kogi Blogger on Natasha Akpoti's Request, Hold in Him Detention by TheMostComplex1: 10:08pm On Feb 19, 2023
SeeItSayIt:
Kogites are not complaining!

Aliyu will be jail soon & other Yahaya Bello's thugs both online & offline shall learn their lesson the hard way.

Defamation of character is a serious crime according to the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria.

Your evidence of Kogites complaining is required here now or keep quiet 'cos nothing can stop Natasha from winning the Kogi Central Senatorial Seat election.

Don't mind him the guy is Bello's dog barking for him

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Kogi Blogger on Natasha Akpoti's Request, Hold in Him Detention by Ashirioluwa: 10:14pm On Feb 19, 2023
If you believe the blogger has defamed you, file a lawsuit. The fact that you are oppressing him because of your position and political ties reveals the kind of leader you are.
Re: Police Arrests Kogi Blogger on Natasha Akpoti's Request, Hold in Him Detention by itsRhamzy: 10:25pm On Feb 19, 2023
3seriez:

lol leave that føol you quoted to continue yarning nonsense. See how they all quicky rushed here thinking it's business as usual as they always do in their APC-owned Ebira4real blog.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrests Kogi Blogger on Natasha Akpoti's Request, Hold in Him Detention by itsRhamzy: 10:27pm On Feb 19, 2023
Ashirioluwa:
If you believe the blogger has defamed you, file a lawsuit. The fact that you are oppressing him because of your position and political ties reveals the kind of leader you are.
and what do you think she did in the first place? Intimidate him with thugs? LoL. Read the OP again slowly.
Re: Police Arrests Kogi Blogger on Natasha Akpoti's Request, Hold in Him Detention by Benbellamor: 10:31pm On Feb 19, 2023
Ashirioluwa:
why are you dumb like this, its obvious you're a paid mugu...The Blogger Forged a Senior Advocate of Nigeria Letter to substantiate his claims and the SANs Chamber issued a Disclaimer... He was arrested for Forgery... Its criminal, he should prove to the police that he didn't Forge INDEMNITY PARTNERS Chambers Letter for defamation....
You can as well Apply to be joined in the suit...and get dragged in chain as a criminal.. Odè jatijati..

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrests Kogi Blogger on Natasha Akpoti's Request, Hold in Him Detention by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 19, 2023
Simeonee111:

https://thenigerianpost.com.ng/police-arrest-lead-troll-behind-ebira4real-for-defamation-of-character-against-natasha-akpoti-uduaghan/

Let us leave whatever he has done, how do they intend to feed him inside the cell when even INEC is yet to receive money meant to conduct elections??😂😂😂😂😂 His family should sue Natasha Apoti for attempted murder!🤣😂🤣😄😅
Re: Police Arrests Kogi Blogger on Natasha Akpoti's Request, Hold in Him Detention by Kog45(m): 11:47pm On Feb 19, 2023
dazzlingd:
Kai Natasha dey give una wotowoto abi,pls where is run away Rasheedat Bello governor’s wife...EFCC Dey waits for her o.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrests Kogi Blogger on Natasha Akpoti's Request, Hold in Him Detention by dazzlingd(m): 12:15am On Feb 20, 2023
3seriez:

I know many people have mental problem, I know you are not an exception…
I was speaking of Natasha and this is not about yahaya bello

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Orders Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission To Suspend 40% Hike / Fayemi Pays Ekiti Workers Salary Arrears Owed By Fayose / Wike Maintains Lead, Wins Additional Four LGAs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.