Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Police Arrests Kogi Blogger on Natasha Akpoti's Request, Hold in Him Detention - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrests Kogi Blogger on Natasha Akpoti's Request, Hold in Him Detention (19693 Views)

Natasha Akpoti Declares For Kogi Governorship Race / Yahaya Bello's Thug Confesses To Killing Ojo Enesi, In Okene - Natasha Akpoti / Natasha Akpoti Involved In Accident On Lokoja-Abuja Road. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrests Kogi Blogger on Natasha Akpoti's Request, Hold in Him Detention by dazzlingd(m): 12:18am On Feb 20, 2023
itsRhamzy:
STFU.. you know no one personally and she's done nothing wrong to you or anyone. You can keep the mudslinging propaganda to your APC-owned Ebira4real blog where y'all masturbate on anything concerning her but don't think we'll buy that shyte here on NL.

are you normal?... make this election do and finish quick because some people go soon run mad on top apc wahala.

My comment has nothing to do with APC
Re: Police Arrests Kogi Blogger on Natasha Akpoti's Request, Hold in Him Detention by 3seriez(m): 2:15am On Feb 20, 2023
dazzlingd:

I know many people have mental problem, I know you are not an exception…
I was speaking of Natasha and this is not about yahaya bello

Just pointing out your hypocrisy bruv, nothing personal.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrests Kogi Blogger on Natasha Akpoti's Request, Hold in Him Detention by Mcbayo(m): 6:01am On Feb 20, 2023
If she's a man I would have said he's a man with balls but as opposite is the case, I will conclude by saying she's a woman with great oranges giving a sitting governor a run for his money in Kogi State

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Kogi Blogger on Natasha Akpoti's Request, Hold in Him Detention by itsRhamzy: 6:08am On Feb 20, 2023
dazzlingd:

are you normal?... make this election do and finish quick because some people go soon run mad on top apc wahala.

My comment has nothing to do with APC
you're not well at all. Your brain dey pain you. I ask again, wetin Natasha do you to warrant these hate from you to her? What has she done exactly that makes some of you hate her like this? Tell me just one thing or forever Shut your stinking mouth like a føol that you are. Stüpid paid yeye bello asslicker hating another candidate for no reason.

Make this election come ASAP so that the APC senatorial candidate that cannot speak English to save his life will be retired into oblivion soon with his master Bello. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Kogi Blogger on Natasha Akpoti's Request, Hold in Him Detention by Skty: 6:32am On Feb 20, 2023
AmotekunSW:
If only Tinubu or Buhari sues every idiot that writes nonsense against them.

Lol....suffer nor de tire u And urs
Re: Police Arrests Kogi Blogger on Natasha Akpoti's Request, Hold in Him Detention by Troublemaker111: 7:12am On Feb 20, 2023
But you want to see Binani laeading the masses in Adamawa grin
Taunt:
You are a fo..ol.
Where is is stated in the holy book that a female should lead the mass?
It's seems you dont fear woman.

We kogi people are complaining.
Re: Police Arrests Kogi Blogger on Natasha Akpoti's Request, Hold in Him Detention by mastermaestro(m): 2:01pm On Feb 20, 2023
Benbellamor:
Forged letter that Got the Blogger Aliyu Arrested

https://www.nairaland.com/7418328/natasha-akpoti-accused-blackmailing-uduaghan

The Blogger was so dumb to Cut half of the Chambers Name Away (INDEMNITY PARTNERS)
The Chambers Deny issuing such a letter and the content, and further issued a Disclaimer to counter the blogger story
Below

Why did he forge a letter in the first instance? Some people can be very stupid. In fact I don't pity the bastard. grin
Re: Police Arrests Kogi Blogger on Natasha Akpoti's Request, Hold in Him Detention by dazzlingd(m): 5:12pm On Feb 20, 2023
itsRhamzy:
you're not well at all. Your brain dey pain you. I ask again, wetin Natasha do you to warrant these hate from you to her? What has she done exactly that makes some of you hate her like this? Tell me just one thing or forever Shut your stinking mouth like a føol that you are. Stüpid paid yeye bello asslicker hating another candidate for no reason.

Make this election come ASAP so that the APC senatorial candidate that cannot speak English to save his life will be retired into oblivion soon with his master Bello. Nonsense

your brain is completely dead. Go and get a life. Not everybody lives revolve around election. What is my damn business with yahaya bello. E no go better for you and yahaya bello and apoti...all of you are mad.

this election will soon run some people inside market oo, are u daft or what.. them swear for you? see wahala oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose's Wife Distributes Delivery Kits & Milk To Expectant Mothers In Ekiti / Buhari And Obasanjo At 6th Tokyo International Conference 2016 - Photos / Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.