Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,433 members, 7,850,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:37 AM

Is There A Cure For Hiv/aids - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is There A Cure For Hiv/aids (48044 Views)

Cancer Drugs A Cure For HIV – Says Researchers / Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS / HIV/AIDS Drugs To Be Manufactured In Nigeria - UNAIDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Is There A Cure For Hiv/aids by johnsonautio: 9:20pm On Feb 22, 2016
Hello everyone my names are Frederick brooks, i am here to testify about a great herbal spell caster called Dr.okoro who helped me cure my HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS . I was infected with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS in 2013, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that my body can be okay. So One day I went online on the internet to know more clue about the Herpes Simplex Virus i came across a review of a lady saying that she got her Herpes Simplex Virus cured by A great herbal spell caster Called Dr. okoro. And she also went as far to drop an email address and including Dr. okoro telephone number and advise anyone to contact Dr. for any kind of help. So i gave a try by contacting him through his email and explain my problem to him. He told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after two weeks the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got vanished . so if you are also heart broken by any deadly diseases like HERPES, HIV, shingles, low sperm count, HPV, Cancer, Hepatitis B, ALS etc this great man is extremely the best in which I have seen and applauds and if you also need a help in curing any kind of disease, you can also email him via:dr.okoroherbaltemple@gmail.com
Re: Is There A Cure For Hiv/aids by JaneMichel2: 2:46am On Feb 24, 2016
Greetings to the general public,i am Jane Michel i want to share to the world of a great herbalist called Dr akuna,who helped me to cure my Hiv/aid disease with his herbal medicine, i have been suffering of hiv/aids disease for the past 5years without solution,until i came across the email of Dr akuna,who have cured so many people around the globe with his herbal medicine,so i decided to give him a chance to help me cure my Hiv/aids, so i contact his email :DRAKUNASOLUTIONTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM,i explain what i was passing through,he game me hope and assured me that i will be cure,so i followed his instruction,then he sent me a Herbal medicine that i took and and after 2weeks i was confirmed negative,incase you have the same disease i will advise you to come straight to this great man, you can visit his website:http://drakunasolutiontem.wix.com/dr-akuna or his mobile phone:+2348154625070 all thanks to Dr akuna for the excessive work that he has done for me.

Re: Is There A Cure For Hiv/aids by hendersonelizab: 12:54am On Feb 25, 2016
Hello to all my sisters. I am now 35 years old. I first found out I was HIV positive in 2015. This happened after the man I love became extremely sick. At first when I found out, I reacted just like anyone else. I thought my life was over. My mother was saddened by the news. I was scared to tell anyone. I fell hard into depression. I drank, smoked weed and was just slowly killing myself, Well to make this long story short. My Name is dobrovolska svitlana , My life is Back to me and God have be Good to me in life,before people said there is no cure on HIV/AIDS but today many people have now believe that there is a cure. HIV/AIDS can be cured through Africans roots and harms,and days our great doctors have finally found the cure of HIV/AIDS, many have gotten cured with the help of a great spell caster known as Dr guobadia he is the one of the great spell doctor in Africa and he has the cure on this disease HIV/AIDS. last month he share is Haber medicine in some medical hospital and now he is well recognize as one of the best spell caster in Africa, you don’t have to be sad any more or share your tears any more on this disease when the cure have already be found. email;him with this address guobadiaspelltemple@gmail.com So do you need a help to be cured form HIV for your body if yes email Dr guobadia form herbal medicine,he can be of help to you on any problem..Sir may God Bless You.

Re: Is There A Cure For Hiv/aids by enterprizewer10: 2:42am On Feb 27, 2016
[b]READ MY STORY. ON HOW I GOT MY HIV CURED

Hello everyone here in this forum i am so glad that i have this great opportunity to come out here and share my testimony on how Dr Help was able to cure me totally from HIV disease, My Name is Enter Prizewer i have been suffering from this Disease for approximately 4 Years now, i have tried various ways to get rid of this Virus out of my body, i have also purchase for Medical treatment from my doctor but they all failed, sometime back now while i was browsing the Internet i found some good quote concerning Dr Help Herbal Medicine, and how he has been using it to save souls from Different Disease including Cancer, someone also said she was been cured of HIV from his medicine, and they gave out his contact details in case anyone needs his help, i decided to contact Dr Help and i told him about my HIV illness he told me not to worry that he was going to send me his herbal medicine all i was to do is to send him my personal details and also my home address so he can post the Medicine to me, actually i did all that was required by this Man, i took the medicine just as prescribe by him, he told me to go for check up in the hospital which i did and to my great surprise my Doctor told me the HIV Virus was no longer there, i even went to other hospital for better confirmation its was still the same thing, Today i am so happy that i am Negative again, Dr Help has given me reasons to share tears of Joy, you can reach to Dr Help on his email address at (babatukatemple@gmail.com) thanks you baba God will continue to bless you and your gods from your able client Enter Prizewe.[/b]

Re: Is There A Cure For Hiv/aids by enterprizewer10: 2:43am On Feb 27, 2016
[b]READ MY STORY. ON HOW I GOT MY HIV CURED

Hello everyone here in this forum i am so glad that i have this great opportunity to come out here and share my testimony on how Dr Help was able to cure me totally from HIV disease, My Name is Enter Prizewer i have been suffering from this Disease for approximately 4 Years now, i have tried various ways to get rid of this Virus out of my body, i have also purchase for Medical treatment from my doctor but they all failed, sometime back now while i was browsing the Internet i found some good quote concerning Dr Help Herbal Medicine, and how he has been using it to save souls from Different Disease including Cancer, someone also said she was been cured of HIV from his medicine, and they gave out his contact details in case anyone needs his help, i decided to contact Dr Help and i told him about my HIV illness he told me not to worry that he was [color=#990000][/color]going to send me his herbal medicine all i was to do is to send him my personal details and also my home address so he can post the Medicine to me, actually i did all that was required by this Man, i took the medicine just as prescribe by him, he told me to go for check up in the hospital which i did and to my great surprise my Doctor told me the HIV Virus was no longer there, i even went to other hospital for better confirmation its was still the same thing, Today i am so happy that i am Negative again, Dr Help has given me reasons to share tears of Joy, you can reach to Dr Help on his email address at (babatukatemple@gmail.com) thanks you baba God will continue to bless you and your gods from your able client Enter Prizewe.[/b]

Re: Is There A Cure For Hiv/aids by johnsonautio: 5:57am On Feb 28, 2016
I have been suffering from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) disease for the past four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man Dr OKORO and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr. OKORO telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Dr assured me that i have cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email :dr.okoroherbaltemple@gmail.com.
Re: Is There A Cure For Hiv/aids by SandraMorgan: 9:22pm On Mar 01, 2016
Good-day viewers that is reading this article, i want to share to the world how this great man save me from HERPES VIRUS,some 3years back i was battling with this terrible and disastrous disease which was so detesting,well on my aid of looking for solution all my effort conceived nothing,i was lugubrious and conundrum,one day out of great enthusiasm i saw this intrigue testimonies about DR Akuna,so afterwards i contacted Dr Akunna on his emails:drakunasolutiontemple@gmail.com,i explained myself to him and i obeyed all his instruction without protesting any further he assured me that all will be fine and that was it,i was totally cure when i used the herbal medicine that was sent to me,thank so much sir Dr Akuna for your help,incase you are going through this same infection yours can also be cured,contact his mobile:+2348154625070 or visit his website:http://drakunasolutiontem.wix.com/dr-akuna

Re: Is There A Cure For Hiv/aids by RobertDarren: 8:39am On Mar 11, 2016
Cure for HERPES, HIV/AIDS, CANCER, GET YOUR EX BACK, the great Herbalist man is here, My names is Juliet I want to use this opportunity to thank a great man DR. Dr Akpe, For what he has done for me i was diagnosed of genital herpes almost lost my life if not for a friend of mine who introduced me to DR Akpe through his email (akpespellcaster@gmail.com) so i contacted him and he told me that he has the cure for me, if only i will obey his rules and regulations i deliberately said i should give it a try so i told him i was willing do anything and he told me to provide some items for the spell of which i could not get the items so i paid some amount of money to acquire the items for my cure and for the delivery to me. he later ask me to go for medical checkup in any hospital or clinic and i went for the checkup and to my greatest surprise that i was cured totally unity to tell everyone that DR.DING has the power to cure u if only u will believe him just contact him on email at: akpespellcaster@gmail.com

HE FIX THE FOLLOWING PROBLEMS TO ALL
ACROSS THE GLOBE ON:
1. Getting your lover or husband back
2. Spiritual bulletproof
3. Training
4. Money spell
5. Long life spell
6. Prosperity spell
7. Protection spell
8. Get a job spell
9. Becoming a manager spell
10. Get a huge loan without paying any fee spell
11. Getting your scam money back
12. Child spell
13. Pregnancy spell
Re: Is There A Cure For Hiv/aids by MariaJacob: 6:30am On Mar 12, 2016
I am very much delighted to every viewers that is reading this,i want to inform the whole public of how me and my lover got cured from herpes simplex virus,i was diagnosed of herpes since 4years ago and also find out that my herpes virus also effected my lover,this disease started circulating all over my body, and i have also taken treatment from my doctor,few weeks back i came on the net to see if i will be able to get any information as to curing this disease, on my search i saw various testimony of someone who was healed from herpes simplex virus with his ex-boyfriend, by the great man called Dr Akuna she drops the email address to contact this powerful man and i told my lover about it and without any hesitation, i contacted his email:Drakunasolutiontemple@gmail.com,i wrote him and and he guided me,i asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for the both of us and indeed after 2weeks after me and my lover started using the medicine, we were completely cured no dot was found on my body and of my lover,so dear viewer why waste any time living with this effection you contact him now he is able to cure any kinds of disease also,contact his mobil:+2348154625070 or his website:http://drakunasolutiontem.wix.com/dr-akuna

Re: Is There A Cure For Hiv/aids by MariaJacob: 7:40am On Mar 15, 2016
I am very much delighted to every viewers that is reading this,i want to inform the whole public of how me and my lover got cured from herpes simplex virus,i was diagnosed of herpes since 4years ago and also find out that my herpes virus also effected my lover,this disease started circulating all over my body, and i have also taken treatment from my doctor,few weeks back i came on the net to see if i will be able to get any information as to curing this disease, on my search i saw various testimony of someone who was healed from herpes simplex virus with his ex-boyfriend, by the great man called Dr Akuna she drops the email address to contact this powerful man and i told my lover about it and without any hesitation, i contacted his email:Drakunasolutiontemple@gmail.com,i wrote him and and he guided me,i asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for the both of us and indeed after 2weeks after me and my lover started using the medicine, we were completely cured no dot was found on my body and of my lover,so dear viewer why waste any time living with this effection you contact him now he is able to cure any kinds of disease also,contact his mobil:+2348154625070 or his website:http://drakunasolutiontem.wix.com/dr-akuna

Re: Is There A Cure For Hiv/aids by BrianWalter: 4:42am On Mar 22, 2016
Hello friends' i want to say all thanks to Dr akuna for his divine help in my life,i was suffering from hepatitis B for the past 3years ago,every day of my life i will cry my eye out,having this disease denied me of doing some crucial and participating in several activities in my life,but all my frustration and inability to partake in things that matter most in my life was totally terminated when i came in contact with the great Dr akuna that cured my hepatitis B, i was browsing through the net a fateful day then i saw testimony of how Dr akuna helped so many individuals in curing their hepatitis B, Luckily i saw his email alongside with the testimony:drakunasolutiontemple@gmail.com, straight away i contacted his email without wasting any time,i explained my situation to him and he assured me that he will cure my hepatitis B,i beckoned to his words believing in every of his instruction,so surprisingly he prepared a herbal medicine for me,and after i have received it he told me how to use the medicine,after two weeks of usage i went to test my self in the hospital behold i was found negative,you contact him today on his mobil:+2348154625070 or his website:http://drakunasolutiontem.wix.com/dr-akuna

Re: Is There A Cure For Hiv/aids by SteveJack: 5:15pm On Mar 27, 2016
Greetings to the worldwide guest,i am so joyful writing this article to announce the miraculous work that the great Dr Akuna did for me,since 4 year ago i have been diagnosed of genital herpes disease,each day that passes my body is in a whole lot pain and inches and sores in my anus and vagina,i have tried to cure my genital herpes with several medicine but none could cure me,until i Saw Dr Akuna testimony online,how he cured a lady of herpes on the internet,so i contacted him through his email:drakunasolutiontemple@gmail.com and told him that i want to be cured,he assured me that he will help me,so i obeyed all his instruction,then he prepare a herbal medicine for me,two days after i received the herbal medicine through DHL delivery service in the 48hours service,and after taking the herbal medicine in 2 weeks i was totally cure,so you too can be cure with his powerful herbal medicine because Dr Akuna is a trustworthy man,contact his Mobil:+2348154625070 or his website:
http://drakunasolutiontem.wix.com/dr-akuna

Re: Is There A Cure For Hiv/aids by bright007(f): 5:45pm On Mar 27, 2016
Though I don't have the virus but all I see on this thread are scammers.
Imagine fake testimonies and pictures

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman Who Gave Birth On The Road To Hospital / Transformation Photos Of A Female Nigerian Doctor Based In The US / Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.