Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,363 members, 7,850,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:36 PM

Is There A Cure For Hiv/aids - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is There A Cure For Hiv/aids (48042 Views)

Cancer Drugs A Cure For HIV – Says Researchers / Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS / HIV/AIDS Drugs To Be Manufactured In Nigeria - UNAIDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Is There A Cure For Hiv/aids by vivianziziziziz: 9:47am On Mar 31, 2016
fraud please dont pay money to these fake doctors
Re: Is There A Cure For Hiv/aids by ajuwarhodes(f): 9:04am On Apr 26, 2016
I wonder why seun allows this scammers to post here?
Re: Is There A Cure For Hiv/aids by JessicaDickson: 9:20am On May 13, 2016
Greetings to my distinguish guest,i am very glad to share my experience to everyone for the wonderful work done by the great Dr Adura for curing my HIV/AIDS DISEASE. i have been diagnosed of HIV/AIDS for the past 4years and ever since my life has become a totally disaster i had done series of tests from several hospitals and many others but nothing did happened i wasn't myself anymore until one fateful day when i came across so many testimonies about how doctor Adura has cure several people from HIV/AIDS so i had to contact his email address:draduraspelltemple@gmail.com when i contacted Dr Adura he assured me he will prepare a powerful herbal medicine for me and within 2 weeks i will be totally cured,i believed in every of his instruction,and afterwards he prepared a herbal medicine for me and after i received it,i used it for two weeks just as he told me assured me after 2weeks of usage i was indeed cure of my HIV/AIDS disease,i was tested and was confirmed negative thanks to DR Adura for his help in my life, so you too can also receive this miraculous work by great Dr Adura just contact his Mobile:+2347089978383 or you can visit his email:draduraspelltemple@gmail.com

Re: Is There A Cure For Hiv/aids by Daniella123: 8:21am On May 23, 2016
I want to thank Dr alex for the herbal HIV medicine he gave to me and my daughter, i was suffering from HIV when i gave birth to my daughter and that was how my daughter got the sickness indirect from me, but to God be the glory that i am heal with the herbal medicine that Dr. alex gave to me when i contacted him. i want to use this medium to tell everyone that the solution to our sickness has come, so i will like you to contact this great healer on his email address: dralex209@gmail.com with him all your pains will be gone, i am really happy today that i and my daughter are cured of HIV, we are now negative after the use of his medicine,my doctor confirm it. once more i say a big thank to you Dr Alex for healing hands upon my life and my daughter, i say may God continue to bless you abundantly and give you more power to keep helping those that want your help in their lives. email him now he is waiting to receive you. :dralex209@gmail.com, or whatsapp him on his phone number on :+2348162841312
Re: Is There A Cure For Hiv/aids by belt073: 9:48am On May 27, 2016
MY HIV CURE TESTIMONY
My mouth is short of words, I feel very happy because Dr. JOKOTA has healed me from HIV disease who have been suffering for the last six [6] years, I spent almost all my savings in order to obtain some drugs the hospital just to stay healthy, I have made every effort to see if I can get rid of the deadly disease in my body system, but no way, so I thought that's how it'll end, not until a day i was reading some articles on the net, so I found a witness that a lady shared, at first I never thought so something came to my mind that I should give it a try I did and that's how I get on contact Dr. JOKOTA the Paris of Africa, explained everything to him as I have written, to cut shot, I provide some healing spell you use to help others, and asked me to use them in five [ 5] days, and the sixth [6] days I go for my check ....... who is lucky enough to read this, I think I'm the happiest woman. I will not go further, which may also need this help should contact Dr. JOKOTA for any assistance you may need. because this man is supernatural and confidence about the history of peoples. I'll write your contacts for anyone to relieve you also can reach for help,
contact .... DRJOKOTASOLUTIONHOME@HOTMAIL.COM OR
DRJOKOTASOLUTIONHOME@GMAIL.COM
Thanks and Remain Bless
Re: Is There A Cure For Hiv/aids by RoseHolland: 9:01am On Jul 07, 2016
I'm Rose Holland from CANADA, i want to use this privilege to share with everyone on how me and my husband was cured of HIV/Aids by the great Dr.Suku,ever since me and my husband was diagnosed of HIV/AIDS we have never been ourselves, we have taken every medication,drugs,pills,and so many others,we were afraid that we might never get cured,but everything turnaround when i saw numerous testimonies of Dr.Suku curing several persons from HIV/AIDS with his herbal medicine,without wasting any minutes i contacted his Email:GREATSUKUSOLUTIONTEMPLE@HOTMAIL.COM,he told me to be happy that he will make sure that me and my husband will be cure,i obeyed and followed his instructions and thereafter he sent me the herbal medicine so we take it after taking it for 2 weeks me and my husband was totally cured,at first i never believed that we will be cure,but today my story is different , in-case you are suffering from this same disease, you can also contact him for the same result on his website: http://greatsukusolutiont.wix.com/dr-suku or call +2348074839242.i am so grateful to you sir for saving me and my husband life..
Re: Is There A Cure For Hiv/aids by fAVIQD6y08fZ79L: 8:43am On Jul 18, 2016
Holla! My name is Rodrigo,I am from New Mexico. I want to use this opportunity to tell the world that, there is a great and powerful herbalist name Dr Ayeni who cured my diabetes with his herbal medicine. I want every one out there who has lost hope on their sicknesses or diseases not to worry, Dr Ayeni is here to help you get well just contact him via email: ayeniharbelcure@gmail.com, visit his web site http://ayeniharbelcure.wix.com/cure Thank you Dr Ayeni I am grateful

Re: Is There A Cure For Hiv/aids by rumessasharif: 12:47am On Jul 21, 2016
Holla! My name is Rodrigo,I am from New Mexico. I want to use this opportunity to tell the world that, there is a great and powerful herbalist name Dr Ayeni who cured my diabetes with his herbal medicine. I want every one out there who has lost hope on their sicknesses or diseases not to worry, Dr Ayeni is here to help you get well just contact him via email: ayeniharbelcure@gmail.com, visit his web site http://ayeniharbelcure.wix.com/cure Thank you Dr Ayeni I am grateful

Re: Is There A Cure For Hiv/aids by fAVIQD6y08fZ79L: 1:38pm On Jul 25, 2016
Re: Is There A Cure For Hiv/aids by fAVIQD6y08fZ79L: 3:00pm On Jul 25, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman Who Gave Birth On The Road To Hospital / Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area / Transformation Photos Of A Female Nigerian Doctor Based In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.