Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,312 members, 7,846,383 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Will You Be Voting On Election Day? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Be Voting On Election Day? (1391 Views)

Why Won't You Be Voting On Saturday? / PDP Primary: Anyim Congratulates Atiku, Decries Voting On Primordial Sentiments / ‘I Wole Soyinka Will Not Be Voting For Either Buhari Or Atiku’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Be Voting On Election Day? by FreedomfromtheT: 9:24pm On Feb 17, 2023
brain54:
Won’t be able to…

They should make a process for Nigerians in diasporia to be possible to cast votes!

But una wen Dey vote on behalf of all of us… make una vote wisely o. Another 4/8 years of bad leadership go cripple Nigeria…

Nigeria na we all get am. Na we own!

Ok. I believe in the nearest future there will be diaspora voting.
Re: Will You Be Voting On Election Day? by FreedomfromtheT: 9:24pm On Feb 17, 2023
Bornbiafra:
I will for Atiku
Ok. Which state are you voting from?
Re: Will You Be Voting On Election Day? by SLAP44: 9:25pm On Feb 17, 2023
I will be voting for Peter Obi

2 Likes

Re: Will You Be Voting On Election Day? by FreedomfromtheT: 9:25pm On Feb 17, 2023
SpatialKing:
Peter Obi
Re: Will You Be Voting On Election Day? by FreedomfromtheT: 9:26pm On Feb 17, 2023
Eriokanmi:
By God's grace. I'm voting as usual but this time, my vote is for Obi. Obi4Lagos
Ok.
Re: Will You Be Voting On Election Day? by FreedomfromtheT: 9:27pm On Feb 17, 2023
Triplerg:
Yes, for sure. My vote has been locked down for PO
Ok. Which state are you based?
Re: Will You Be Voting On Election Day? by FreedomfromtheT: 9:28pm On Feb 17, 2023
Raymond0008:
Yes ♾️
Ok. If I may ask, who are you voting for and where are you based?
Re: Will You Be Voting On Election Day? by YorubaSamurai: 9:31pm On Feb 17, 2023
Yes for jagaban

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Be Voting On Election Day? by FreedomfromtheT: 9:33pm On Feb 17, 2023
yesloaded:
Every responsible citizen whos healthy & assured of his safety at polling booth supposed to vote. Don't be discouraged from voting just because of Naira scarcity because it affected everybody.
That is an inescusable excuse already for not voting. FEAR is false evidence appearing real.
Cowards die many times before their actual death. Please don't be a coward.
Come out and vote. Encourage others to do same. By the grace of God, no one is going to die or be harmed for wanting to vote. Just vote and go back home. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Will You Be Voting On Election Day? by Raymond0008(m): 9:34pm On Feb 17, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Ok. If I may ask, who are you voting for and where are you based?
Am voting for the owner of the logo and am base in Abj.
Re: Will You Be Voting On Election Day? by FreedomfromtheT: 9:34pm On Feb 17, 2023
Zonefree:

Waste of vote, ore mi
Why do you think a vote for Tinubu is a wasted vote?

1 Like

Re: Will You Be Voting On Election Day? by AminuRano87(m): 9:39pm On Feb 17, 2023
Coolsperm:
Yes, but as a Yoruba Christian I will never vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, am not a fool, Muric even told Yoruba Muslims not vote Yoruba Christian's and they all agreed,
But Yoruba Muslims voted for christians as their governors. All Yoruba governors are christians. Tinubu empowered many christians to become governors and even vice president.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Be Voting On Election Day? by FreedomfromtheT: 9:45pm On Feb 17, 2023
3ple9iner:

But all the SW states are ruled by christians.
Since 1999, Muslims have been governors in Lagos State for 16 years (Tinubu and Fashola). Christians have only been governors for 8 years (Akinwunmi Ambode was not allowed to do second term).
In Ogun state, the immediate past governor senator Ibikunle Amosu is a Muslim who was governor for 8 years. Same with Oyo (late Abiola Ajimobi). Osun has been ruled for 12 years by Muslims and if the Supreme Court affirms the sacking of Nurudeen Ademola Adeleke, Muslims will be having 16 straight years as governors in Osun state!
Ondo and Ekiti are different because they are predominantly Christian states while Kwara state has been governed consistently by Muslims because it is a Muslim dominated state.

1 Like

Re: Will You Be Voting On Election Day? by FreedomfromtheT: 9:47pm On Feb 17, 2023
Raymond0008:
Am voting for the owner of the logo and am base in Abj.
Which logo sir?
Re: Will You Be Voting On Election Day? by frank14011991(m): 9:59pm On Feb 17, 2023
I am from kano state, I am voting for tinubu in my polling unit in kano after my subhi prayer I will match down to the polling unit

5 Likes

Re: Will You Be Voting On Election Day? by FreedomfromtheT: 10:14pm On Feb 17, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
Yes for jagaban
Ok. Where are you voting from?
Re: Will You Be Voting On Election Day? by FreedomfromtheT: 10:15pm On Feb 17, 2023
frank14011991:
I am from kano state, I am voting for tinubu in my polling unit in kano after my subhi prayer I will match down to the polling unit
Ok.

1 Like

Re: Will You Be Voting On Election Day? by David160(m): 10:23pm On Feb 17, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:

Enugu
Re: Will You Be Voting On Election Day? by ImperialYoruba: 10:23pm On Feb 17, 2023
I will be voting from Lagos -
Tinubu for President.
APC in all the Federal Legislative posts.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Be Voting On Election Day? by SpatialKing(m): 10:24pm On Feb 17, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Rivers, Rumumasi
Re: Will You Be Voting On Election Day? by Etosha: 10:43pm On Feb 17, 2023
Lord Buckethead...
Re: Will You Be Voting On Election Day? by YorubaSamurai: 10:59pm On Feb 17, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Ok. Where are you voting from?
lag
Re: Will You Be Voting On Election Day? by wegevv: 11:13pm On Feb 17, 2023
wwwkaycom:
I am a Yoruba christian, my vote and that of my family (my vote, my wife, my mother in-law and my younger sister who all lives with me) are for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Go and die if that annoys you.

Well done to the women in your life for doing what they need to do to make life tolerable around you lol

I’m sure they will do the needful in the polling booth and tell you more sweet stories after <3
Re: Will You Be Voting On Election Day? by 3ple9iner: 9:00am On Feb 18, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Since 1999, Muslims have been governors in Lagos State for 16 years (Tinubu and Fashola). Christians have only been governors for 8 years (Akinwunmi Ambode was not allowed to do second term).
In Ogun state, the immediate past governor senator Ibikunle Amosu is a Muslim who was governor for 8 years. Same with Oyo (late Abiola Ajimobi). Osun has been ruled for 12 years by Muslims and if the Supreme Court affirms the sacking of Nurudeen Ademola Adeleke, Muslims will be having 16 straight years as governors in Osun state!
Ondo and Ekiti are different because they are predominantly Christian states while Kwara state has been governed consistently by Muslims because it is a Muslim dominated state.
So does this justify his statement "Muric asked yoruba muslims not to vote for yoruba christians and they agreed""
Re: Will You Be Voting On Election Day? by Lionnation: 9:21am On Feb 18, 2023
brain54:
Won’t be able to…

They should make a process for Nigerians in diasporia to be possible to cast votes!

But una wen Dey vote on behalf of all of us… make una vote wisely o. Another 4/8 years of bad leadership go cripple Nigeria…

Nigeria na we all get am. Na we own!

tell them who you want them to vote
Re: Will You Be Voting On Election Day? by Lionnation: 9:24am On Feb 18, 2023
Bahamas95:
I will vote to fulfill all righteousness because it would be my first time but not for any of the three popular candidates. I don't trust any of them.

I will just vote for a less popular candidate that day and go home.
why waste the vote, instead if giving it a more sinsible and reasonable candidate amongst the the 3
Re: Will You Be Voting On Election Day? by FreedomfromtheT: 10:10am On Feb 18, 2023
3ple9iner:

So does this justify his statement "Muric asked yoruba muslims not to vote for yoruba christians and they agreed""
I just want to put the records straight.
Did MURIC actually ask Yoruba Muslims not to vote for a Yoruba Christian as president in 2023? Did they agree?
Re: Will You Be Voting On Election Day? by Savedday2: 10:13am On Feb 18, 2023
Yes ooh!

Say No to vote buying!

All enemies of 9ja must be crush with this election.
Re: Will You Be Voting On Election Day? by temitope27(m): 10:14am On Feb 18, 2023
By God's grace, I'm voting ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU

2 Likes

Re: Will You Be Voting On Election Day? by Stanleyucee(m): 10:18am On Feb 18, 2023
I'm 5 minutes away from my polling unit. The place wey I hide my PVC "Anini" cannot see it. PETER OBI is my choice
Re: Will You Be Voting On Election Day? by FreedomfromtheT: 10:29am On Feb 18, 2023
David160:

Enugu
Ok.
Re: Will You Be Voting On Election Day? by FreedomfromtheT: 10:30am On Feb 18, 2023
ImperialYoruba:
I will be voting from Lagos -
Tinubu for President.
APC in all the Federal Legislative posts.
Ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sunday Okeke Ugwuoke Arrested For Drug Trafficking In India / Jagaban On His Way Out Of The Country To Strategize-photo / PDP Has Truly Ruined This Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.