Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,195 members, 7,845,939 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Will You Be Voting On Election Day? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Be Voting On Election Day? (1389 Views)

Why Won't You Be Voting On Saturday? / PDP Primary: Anyim Congratulates Atiku, Decries Voting On Primordial Sentiments / ‘I Wole Soyinka Will Not Be Voting For Either Buhari Or Atiku’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Be Voting On Election Day? by FreedomfromtheT: 10:31am On Feb 18, 2023
SpatialKing:

Rivers, Rumumasi
Ok.
Re: Will You Be Voting On Election Day? by FreedomfromtheT: 10:32am On Feb 18, 2023
Savedday2:
Yes ooh!

Say No to vote buying!

All enemies of 9ja must be crush with this election.
Ok. Who are you voting for and where are you based?
Re: Will You Be Voting On Election Day? by Exclusive101: 10:35am On Feb 18, 2023
No one is brain washed I am christian a redeemer n will be voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Coolsperm:
Yes, but as a Yoruba Christian I will never vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, am not a fool, Muric even told Yoruba Muslims not vote Yoruba Christian's and they all agreed,

1 Like

Re: Will You Be Voting On Election Day? by Aldol: 10:50am On Feb 18, 2023
3ple9iner:

But all the SW states are ruled by christians.
That guy na ibo na, maybe you are new here. That's the tactics they are using. In their small mind they think they can bring unity in southwest by these nonsense

1 Like

Re: Will You Be Voting On Election Day? by FreedomfromtheT: 10:50am On Feb 18, 2023
Exclusive101:
No one is brain washed I am christian a redeemer n will be voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu

You mean it is true that MURIC actually asked Yoruba Muslims not to vote for a Yoruba Christian as president and they agreed?
If Yoruba Muslims should not vote a Yoruba Christian, is it a Christian/Christian ticket they will vote for?
You claim you are a 'Christian' and a 'redeemer'. You are free to vote the candidate of your choice.
I know you are not a slave to Muslims, are you?

1 Like

Re: Will You Be Voting On Election Day? by qawiyy(m): 10:52am On Feb 18, 2023
Exclusive101:

but I think majority of redeemers like you are voting Peter obi in protest against tinubu's Muslim Muslim ticket.

I love the fact that you didn't follow the crowd though

1 Like

Re: Will You Be Voting On Election Day? by Aldol: 10:54am On Feb 18, 2023
Yes , am a Christian and will be voting for jagaban

1 Like

Re: Will You Be Voting On Election Day? by Solocoin: 10:57am On Feb 18, 2023
I lost my PVC in December as such won't be able
Re: Will You Be Voting On Election Day? by FreedomfromtheT: 10:59am On Feb 18, 2023
Aldol:

That guy na ibo na, maybe you are new here. That's the tactics they are using. In their small mind they think they can bring unity in southwest by these nonsense
A lot of Yorubas that I know are not voting the APC let alone their Muslim/Muslim ticket.
They are voting LP's Peter Obi because of his vision, character, integrity, competence and his relative youthfulness compared to other major candidates.
Most of those who voted in times past along ethnic or religious lines instead of on competence are suffering like others if not worse.
The Omoluabis want the best for Nigeria.
Re: Will You Be Voting On Election Day? by Aldol: 11:01am On Feb 18, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
A lot of Yorubas that I know are not voting the APC let alone their Muslim/Muslim ticket.
They are voting LP's Peter Obi because his vision, character, integrity, competence and his relative youthfulness compared to other major candidates.
Most of those who voted in times past along ethnic or religious lines instead of competence are suffering like others if not worse.
The Omoluabis want the best for Nigeria.
Continue deceiving yourself, Feb25 no far again. Haters

1 Like

Re: Will You Be Voting On Election Day? by FreedomfromtheT: 11:02am On Feb 18, 2023
Solocoin:
I lost my PVC in December as such won't be able
Sorry about that.
You can still encourage others to vote the candidate you believe has what it takes to bail our country out of her present predicaments.
Re: Will You Be Voting On Election Day? by FreedomfromtheT: 11:05am On Feb 18, 2023
Aldol:

Continue deceiving yourself, Feb25 no far again. Haters
What is the deceit here? Are you unhappy that there are detribalized omoluabi Yorubas who are voting Peter Obi based on his track records, integrity, capacity and competence?
Everyone cannot be blinded by ethnic and religious sentiments, not at this point in time. Thank you.
Re: Will You Be Voting On Election Day? by Solocoin: 11:05am On Feb 18, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Sorry about that.
You can still encourage others to vote the candidate you believe has what it takes to bail our country out of her present predicaments.
Thank you so much🙏🙏
I'm doing that and my prefer candidate is Obi
Re: Will You Be Voting On Election Day? by FreedomfromtheT: 11:06am On Feb 18, 2023
Solocoin:

Thank you so much🙏🙏
I'm doing that and my prefer candidate is Obi
You are welcome.
Re: Will You Be Voting On Election Day? by Aldol: 11:18am On Feb 18, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
What is the deceit here? Are you unhappy that there are detribalized omoluabi Yorubas who are voting Peter Obi based on his track records, integrity, capacity and competence?
Everyone cannot be blinded by ethnic and religious sentiments, not at this point in time. Thank you.
Nonsense it's tribalism if I support my candidate but it's not tribalism if you support your candidate? Why do you take everyone for fools. What has your Obi done in Anambra that can match Tinubu's achievements? Obi a known failure that you packaged is what you want us to vote for just because you want Nigerians to suffer. Since Nigerians suffering gives you people joy and goose dimples.Obi is a failure, stop gaslighting the gullible ones.
To the undecided voters, see the failure in this 2012 thread they are repackaging

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

https://www.nairaland.com/934734/peter-obi-killing-anambra-state
Re: Will You Be Voting On Election Day? by motayoayinde: 11:25am On Feb 18, 2023
frank14011991:
I am from kano state, I am voting for tinubu in my polling unit in kano after my subhi prayer I will match down to the polling unit

INSHA ALLAH
Re: Will You Be Voting On Election Day? by FreedomfromtheT: 11:39am On Feb 18, 2023
Aldol:

Nonsense it's tribalism if I support my candidate but it's not tribalism if you support your candidate? Why do you take everyone for fools. What has your Obi done in Anambra that can match Tinubu's achievements? Obi a known failure that you packaged is what you want us to vote for just because you want Nigerians to suffer. Since Nigerians suffering gives you people joy and goose dimples.Obi is a failure, stop gaslighting the gullible ones.
To the undecided voters, see the failure in this 2012 thread they are repackaging

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

https://www.nairaland.com/934734/peter-obi-killing-anambra-state
Sir, you are entitled to your opinion and choice. The Omoluabis who desire a better Nigeria and are thus voting Peter Obi are also entitled to their opinion and choice. Thank you.
Re: Will You Be Voting On Election Day? by Aldol: 11:45am On Feb 18, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Sir, you are entitled to your opinion and choice. The Omoluabis who desire a better Nigeria and are thus voting Peter Obi are also entitled to their opinion and choice. Thank you.
You are as well entitled to your opinion , stop forcing obi down our throat. The Yorubas voting Obi is their choice and they have a right to it. Allow others to have a right to their choice pls. You can continue abusing Tinubu and mocking him too ,it's your choice but don't force me against my choice
Re: Will You Be Voting On Election Day? by Exclusive101: 11:49am On Feb 18, 2023
You are being deceived by Igbo hate on Tinubu. Many christians in igboland will vote Tinubu talk more Yoruba christians. Have you not seen Yoruba pastors telling their congregation to vote Bola Tinubu. Now add that to Christian party loyalist in addition to Muslims too telling their congregation whom to vote.

qawiyy:

but I think majority of redeemers like you are voting Peter obi in protest against tinubu's Muslim Muslim ticket.

Re: Will You Be Voting On Election Day? by Exclusive101: 11:53am On Feb 18, 2023
Will your question change my stand on voting Bola Tinubu ? Did you know when I made the decision to vote Tinubu if he ever contest.

I will only vote against Tinubu if Fashola Umahi Amechi Obiano Akpabio contest against him not a former governor
1. Who can not pay WAEC fee
2. Increased tuition by over 300%
3. Watch doctor n lecturer go on year long strike
4. Was caught red handed looting 250 million naira to his warehouse.
5. Looted to build himself malls in Abuja n PH
6. Looted million of dollars into his daughter Gabrielle Pandora account.
7. Turn Anambra into a Killin den where citizen are beheaded every Monday Dora Akuyuli's husband head comes to mind.

FreedomfromtheT:
I know you are not a slave to Muslims, are you?
Re: Will You Be Voting On Election Day? by FreedomfromtheT: 1:53pm On Feb 18, 2023
Exclusive101:
Will your question change my stand on voting Bola Tinubu ? Did you know when I made the decision to vote Tinubu if he ever contest.

I will only vote against Tinubu if Fashola Umahi Amechi Obiano Akpabio contest against him not a former governor
1. Who can not pay WAEC fee
2. Increased tuition by over 300%
3. Watch doctor n lecturer go on year long strike
4. Was caught red handed looting 250 million naira to his warehouse.
5. Looted to build himself malls in Abuja n PH
6. Looted million of dollars into his daughter Gabrielle Pandora account.
7. Turn Anambra into a Killin den where citizen are beheaded every Monday Dora Akuyuli's husband head comes to mind.

You are entitled to your opinions and wild accusations. It doesn't change the minds of Omoluabis from voting for Peter Obi next week Saturday or any other day the presidential election holds. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Will You Be Voting On Election Day? by FreedomfromtheT: 2:00pm On Feb 18, 2023
Exclusive101:
You are being deceived by Igbo hate on Tinubu. Many christians in igboland will vote Tinubu talk more Yoruba christians. Have you not seen Yoruba pastors telling their congregation to vote Bola Tinubu. Now add that to Christian party loyalist in addition to Muslims too telling their congregation whom to vote.

Those who hate Muslim/Muslim ticket are not necessarily Tinubu's haters. People would still hate the ticket irrespective who the candidates are. Those opposed to M/M are not from a particular ethnic group. A lot of Nigerians, Yorubas inclusive, want religious balance in Nigeria and detest anything that will make their faith suffer marginalization.

1 Like

Re: Will You Be Voting On Election Day? by sunboy(m): 2:09pm On Feb 18, 2023
viyon02:
check your mental health

You’re the one to check your mental health for harassing fellow citizens about their choice of candidate in a democratic regime.
Re: Will You Be Voting On Election Day? by FreedomfromtheT: 2:24pm On Feb 18, 2023
sunboy:

You’re the one to check your mental health for harassing fellow citizens about their choice of candidate in a democratic regime.
Everyone is entitled to their choice.
Re: Will You Be Voting On Election Day? by Triplerg: 2:24pm On Feb 18, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Ok. Which state are you based?
Abuja, but will be voting in Plateau
Re: Will You Be Voting On Election Day? by FreedomfromtheT: 2:25pm On Feb 18, 2023
qawiyy:

Re: Will You Be Voting On Election Day? by FreedomfromtheT: 2:26pm On Feb 18, 2023
Triplerg:
Abuja, but will be voting in Plateau
Ok.
Re: Will You Be Voting On Election Day? by sunboy(m): 2:28pm On Feb 18, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Everyone is entitled to their choice.

Good you know that. So stop harassing people on the internet because of their choice.

Ire o
Re: Will You Be Voting On Election Day? by FreedomfromtheT: 2:29pm On Feb 18, 2023
sunboy:

Good you know that. So stop harassing people on the internet because of their choice.

Ire o
Please who is harassing you because of your choice?
Re: Will You Be Voting On Election Day? by Bahamas95(m): 3:59pm On Feb 18, 2023
Lionnation:
why waste the vote, instead if giving it a more sinsible and reasonable candidate amongst the the 3
I said I don't trust any of the three.
Re: Will You Be Voting On Election Day? by Exclusive101: 5:08pm On Feb 18, 2023
So who ask you for this tutorial ? Your brain can not decipher that my comment goes to the majority of those it is addressed to n not necessarily the minority among them.

If you poll a thousand people among Igbo Yoruba Hausa the most like against MM ticket is who my comment is addressed to.

FreedomfromtheT:
Those who hate Muslim/Muslim ticket are not necessarily Tinubu's haters. People would still hate the ticket irrespective who the candidates are. Those opposed to M/M are not from a particular ethnic group. A lot of Nigerians, Yorubas inclusive, want religious balance in Nigeria and detest anything that will make their faith suffer marginalization.
Re: Will You Be Voting On Election Day? by FreedomfromtheT: 12:37pm On Feb 19, 2023
Bahamas95:
I said I don't trust any of the three.
Which of the candidates then do you trust? Who are you voting for?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, The President-Elect : Are These Possible? / Peter Obi Became Emotional And Cried Again In Enugu..what A Man With Empathy / APC Win Majority Of Governorship Seat In The South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.