Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport (32978 Views)

Kwankwaso In A Cockpit With Students He Sponsored Years Ago Turned Pilot-photo / Pictures Of Peter Obi Interacting With Engineers Of The Power Plant In Egypt / Buhari Interacting With Soldiers At Katsina Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by Digitron: 7:57pm On Feb 17, 2023
Peter Obi interacting with some student today at MMA

179 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by Rexymania(m): 8:00pm On Feb 17, 2023
When you see an intelligent 🧠 person, you will know

551 Likes 46 Shares

Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by SmartPolician: 8:03pm On Feb 17, 2023
Since we missed Yemi Osinbajo, we cannot afford to miss Peter Obi!

Nigeria deserves an intelligent president who will work and educate the citizens!

Someone we all can be proud of, not some push-and-quench skit maker 😡😡

635 Likes 56 Shares

Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by Naijanascam: 8:04pm On Feb 17, 2023
Really PO is worth listening to........

386 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by Hezzyluv: 8:08pm On Feb 17, 2023
No be like one old man wey get rabies for both sides of mouth.

Lips come dey full with spit like person wey don snif white dust swallowed enough volum5 tables drink codien join.

270 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by obiekunie01: 8:11pm On Feb 17, 2023
see how they are so relaxed and comfortable with him.

like he is their father.

THE UNIVERSE HAS FINALLY HEARD OUR WAILING AND HAS SENT A SERVANT LEADER TO RESCUE THIS NATION.

HIS LEADERSHIP WILL PLACE THIS GREAT NATION IN ITS PROPER PLACE AMONG THE COMMITTE OF GREAT NATIONS.

We will be the true GIANT OF AFRICA!

five years from mow, NO NIGERIAN WILL WAN TO BUY A BELGIUM CAR . . . WE WILL BE ABLE TO AFFORD BRAND NEW ONES.

222 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by Yaribanzaonic: 8:12pm On Feb 17, 2023
So if Yemi Osibanjo was on the Ballot...you will support him to be president??

I need to understand something..

Where is the equity and fairness, in not ,allowing the SE a shot at the presidency??

As everybody stepped down for Yoruba after June 12...so IGBOs dont deserve a reserved shot at the presidency??

Abeg answer me this question..abeg

PS: why you abandon the discuss after 1 very dumb response? You see una ehh..you see the way you guys are ehhh...No shakings Sha...

SmartPolician:
Since we missed Yemi Osinbajo, we cannot afford to miss Peter Obi!

Nigeria deserves an intelligent president who will educate the citizens!

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by Psalmistproject: 8:17pm On Feb 17, 2023
OBI is the chosen one!

115 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by atdscentofwater: 8:18pm On Feb 17, 2023
hmmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by kay1one(m): 8:19pm On Feb 17, 2023
Excellence personified

97 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by TOYNEX(f): 8:19pm On Feb 17, 2023
The future is bright.

81 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by Jestin: 8:19pm On Feb 17, 2023
When kizz Daniel was shouting
No sleep , no sleep, wake up
Collect your money .
We thought he was joking but
Where is our money ?
No money at the bank , no money at the pos

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:19pm On Feb 17, 2023
Good!

Devil wan tempt me this week. I have a contract job to deliver for a client in Lagos starting Wednesday but I'm not sure I can finish on Friday to come back East to vote on Saturday. Profit is not less than 200k but I can't because of 200k and disenfranchise myself.

Its either the client wait or let another person do the biogas work.

On Obi Datti I Stan

127 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by FactBoyz: 8:19pm On Feb 17, 2023
grin

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by SenatePresdo(m): 8:19pm On Feb 17, 2023
Can Tinubu even address Agberos and urchins in English without Gazelleing and Bulaving? Talk of more students..

No wonder he ran away when NBA invited him cheesy wink
Praktikals:
The topic of this thread should be: Peter Obi labouring in vain

As we all can see, Tinubu is the one that has Laboured in Vain.
He slaved away for Buhari for 8 solid years, and now Buhari has rejected him.

What level of labouring in vain is that one? A townhall different from Labouring in vain? grin

67 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by Praktikals(m): 8:19pm On Feb 17, 2023
The topic of this thread should be: Peter Obi labouring in vain

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by Benrosaria(m): 8:19pm On Feb 17, 2023
all these for nothing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by Coolbreeze1988(m): 8:19pm On Feb 17, 2023
The Incoming President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria, HE Peter Obi Gregory. He is different from the microphone licking old man.

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by HardMirror(m): 8:19pm On Feb 17, 2023
You can tell that the students are not interested. He is forcing himself on them. All politicians are the same. All for the camera.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by Okiton: 8:20pm On Feb 17, 2023
cheesy
Urchins behold ur president

My president

Your president

Our president

May God in his infinite mercies bless us all

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by LibertyRep: 8:20pm On Feb 17, 2023
kingmaster2009:

Idiot....
Nyamiri people are crying fairness, Equaity, and Justice as if they believe in it....when Aguyo Ironsi Hijacked power in 1965, does he have anything called Fainess, Equaity, and Justice...
If you don't know history ...go and read how your dead brother Aguyi Ironsi messed up the country in just few months of ruling...

Oni kuure Omo Nyamiri

The truth has to be said someday and the record put straight.

It's a lie that the Yorubas enjoyed any special privilege in 1999.
Alex Ekweme keenly contested the PDP primaries with Obasanjo and would have defeated him if not for the backing of the North and the ex-military Generals.

Ogbonaya Onu also of Igbo tribe contested the presidential election under APP.

If the APP had worked with Falae's AD ( the candidate of the Yoruba) Falae could have won the election.

So basically, it's LIE that others stepped down for the Yoruba to compensate them for June 12.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by Tony4000: 8:20pm On Feb 17, 2023
Obi wins, we all win, Vote Obi/Datti

24 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by SmartPolician: 8:20pm On Feb 17, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
So if Yemi Osibanjo was on the Ballot...you will support him to be president??

I need to understand something..

Where is the equity and fairness in not allowing the SE a shot at the presidency??

As everybody stepped down for Yoruba after June 12...so IGBOs dont deserve an unreserved shot at the presidency??

Abeg answer me this question..abeg

If Yemi Osinbajo was on the ballot, bros, just know that he would be declared the president before noon on Saturday. Where fairness, equity and justice would matter is at the party level - who gets the party's ticket. Ordinary Nigerians just go to the polls and vote for who they like.

For instance, you cannot tell northerners to vote for Obi ahead of their Atiku Abubukar because of equity and fairness. Nobody will listen to you. Instead, you use strong argument to explain to them why choosing Obi over Atiku is in their own interest. That's where campaigns come in.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by MaliCampus: 8:20pm On Feb 17, 2023
If it was Tinubu, you'd see bodyguards everywhere. Don't know what he's doing with all does bodyguards.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by kingmaster2009: 8:21pm On Feb 17, 2023
Digitron:
Peter Obi interacting with some students today at MMA

Waste of time

None of these students is qualified to vote....they are less than 18/years and more so, they cannot vote...

He is looking for every platform in Lagos state ...
I can bet my two balls that he is in Lagos state right now....he cannot leave Lagos state...

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by valicious1(m): 8:21pm On Feb 17, 2023
He later proceeded to take a quick nap as he awaited his boarding announcement .

God bless Peter Obi

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by Praktikals(m): 8:21pm On Feb 17, 2023
He should not give the his lamba spirit o. Im too lie

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by Skyfornia(m): 8:21pm On Feb 17, 2023
You must be mentally unstable for you not to support Peter Gregory Obi

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by DMerciful(m): 8:21pm On Feb 17, 2023
Nigeria needs Peter Obi at a time like this

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by Klington: 8:21pm On Feb 17, 2023
Standing presidentially, not one baba blu, the grand master of urchins that stands in italics.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by bonechamberlain(m): 8:21pm On Feb 17, 2023
If Nigeria miss this opportunity, in our life time we would never experience good leadership. Maybe until the next 50 years.

17 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nicholas Ukachukwu: Real Story On Demolition Of Igbo Man Property In Abuja– Wike / Jonathan Missing As APC Lists 23 Presidential Hopefuls For Screening / Peter Obi And Wike Hug In Rivers State Yesterday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.