Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,718 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport (32982 Views)

Kwankwaso In A Cockpit With Students He Sponsored Years Ago Turned Pilot-photo / Pictures Of Peter Obi Interacting With Engineers Of The Power Plant In Egypt / Buhari Interacting With Soldiers At Katsina Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by goodmike7: 9:28pm On Feb 17, 2023
he don lie give those innocent kids tire.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by Obitroy(m): 9:29pm On Feb 17, 2023
[quote author=Digitron post=120996782]Peter Obi interacting with some student today at MMA

Is time we grow up on this forum for a minute when u see a person the will take the destiny of our country to the next level I believe is the right person..now push tribalism away as an igob guy if they was no Obi and is between Atiku and yemi really I will happily vote in yemi una hear me but luckily among those to old cargoes and intelligent man is among them vote the right person push tribalism away is for the future of our kids
Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by bayelsaowei(m): 9:31pm On Feb 17, 2023
SmartPolician:
Since we missed Yemi Osinbajo, we cannot afford to miss Peter Obi!

Nigeria deserves an intelligent president who will work and educate the citizens!

Someone we all can be proud of, not some push-and-quench skit maker 😡😡
grin
Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by HardMirror(m): 9:35pm On Feb 17, 2023
Sermwell:

This is what makes the difference between Obi and other candidates! Others are interested in voters only, but Obi considers every Nigerian as important!
hehehe. Some of you are so gullible. He did that so that you will see him as someone who wants the best for everyone. Those kids just want their flight, but mr obi aka Mr "I too know" must invade their space to lecture them on what they are not interested in so he can upload picx for mumus like you.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by rottenegg: 9:36pm On Feb 17, 2023
All of you shouting here on NL, do you have your voter's card ready? I'm sure for every 10 big mouths here, only 2 will have voter's card.
Useless vagabonds on NL.
Election day, they will be at home cooking indomie.
Spits!!!
Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by kingmaster2009: 9:37pm On Feb 17, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
See pains...IGBO people pass una.

Na just rants you dey exhibit for here.

[b]You cant stand an IGBO man in any level.

You are a coward and that is why, people now understand the true definition of agbado idiocy.

You rant like a bytch in heat. Stop ranting and coordinate problem with IGBO people...let them show you bustards workings.

Fulani dey fear IGBOs sef...and you Fulani slaves wan confront IGBOs...Una DIE more...and brutally...spits[/b]

You say I cannot stand a Nyamiri man in any level...is it those ones that sell gala and soft drink on Third mainland bridge ...part of the Nyamiri people you are talking about? Or those ones that are in every brothel across the country ...or those ones used as Baby factory ...or those ones Tinubu will still share 500 naira for on Election day....

Nyamiri people with their chest-beater atitude ...You better go chop...is like the hunger wey dey catch don dey after your brain...come collect money go chop....

Hungry beast
Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by HardMirror(m): 9:38pm On Feb 17, 2023
SmartPolician:

If you had followed this administration closely like I did, you would have noticed that Osinbajo made some positive impacts the few moments Buhari transmitted power to him.

Just like the deputy governor, the office of the Vice President of Nigeria is useless, if the president is active. That's why many people don't even know the names of their deputy governors.

That said, drop this debate because this man is not in this race. Saturday is just a few days away; that should be the concern of every Nigerian now.

PS: I won't reply you again (this means that I won't bother to read your response).
you deserve your name. Lots of sense made. After saturday, we will rest from all this obidients.
Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by Yaribanzaonic: 9:40pm On Feb 17, 2023
You are in pains..ogbeni.

Stop talking like a girl with menstrual cramps.

Yeh yeh yeh..

Start the action and stop barking foolishly.

DOGS THAT BITE DONT BARK.. cheesy

kingmaster2009:

You say I cannot stand a Nyamiri man in any level...is it those ones that sell gala and soft drink on Third mainland bridge ...part of the Nyamiri people you are talking about? Or those ones that are in every brothel across the country ...or those ones used as Baby factory ...or those ones Tinubu will still share 500 naira for on Election day....

Nyamiri people with their chest-beater atitude ...You better go chop...is like the hunger wey dey catch don dey after your brain...come collect money go chop....

Hungry beast
Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by HardMirror(m): 9:40pm On Feb 17, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
See pains...IGBO people pass una.

Na just rants you dey exhibit for here.

You cant stand an IGBO man in any level.

You are a coward and that is why, people now understand the true definition of agbado idiocy.

You rant like a bytch in heat. Stop ranting and coordinate problem with IGBO people...let them show you bustards workings.

Fulani dey fear IGBOs sef...and you Fulani slaves wan confront IGBOs...Una DIE more...and brutally...spits

lol. Oya go and make obi president and let us rest abeg.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by Bigheart042(m): 9:46pm On Feb 17, 2023
Hezzyluv:
No be like one old man wey get rabies for both sides of mouth.

Lips come dey full with spit like person wey don snif white dust swallowed enough volum5 tables drink codien join.

Abeg make una pity this man small...
Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by Yaribanzaonic: 9:51pm On Feb 17, 2023
In the formation of APC...are you forgetting that ANPP was a part of the set up?

Ogbonnaya Onu was the leader that collapsed his ANPP structure into the same basket with CPC and ACN. So don't make it seem as if ACN was the only Yoruba brand as at that time. There was SDP also being chaired by a Yoruba person...and they didn't work with ACN then.

So when trying to justify this obvious anomaly understand that you made Atiku enter the race. If the IGBOs were in the ballot in APC..the PDP would have chosen Peter OBI easily.

It's the NONSENSE scam called southern unity that exposed the true intent of the Yoruba. It wasn't for equity..it was for greedy power appropriation. This narrative is being supported by most Yoruba members of APC..like Abike Dabiri and co. Who feel IGBOs should subject themselves to their useless political calculations.

I love as things played out..because now.. people see you for what you rep.

Thank you

LibertyRep:

This is your question Why cant IGBO people be allowed to Rule..

I do not understand what you mean by not allowing any Igbo people to rule. I do not know of anytime any person was denied the right to contest the presidential election because he/she is of Igbo extraction? Even Late Ikemba contested elections.
Perhaps you are expecting every other persons to step down and unanimously adopt Igbo candidates in their parties. This, my brother, will require some high level negotiations, maneouvering, lots of give and take and not through Nzogbu Nzogbu brand of politics ( apologies to Gov Soludo)

My opinion is that Igbo invested heavily in PDP ( instead of APGA), it's therefore shocking that they allowed someone else robbed them of that party's ticket. It will be hypocritical to expect those that laboured and built APC to such status easily ' gift ' their ticket to someone from a region that has shown disdain to the party.

Finally, Obasanjo contested the PDP primaries and the elections proper, he was not dashed the power. Ditto for Osinbajo.

I wish gbo will build APGA into a big brand and a negotiations platform, just like Yorubas build ACN.
Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by Babalola0920: 9:52pm On Feb 17, 2023
SmartPolician:

Nigeria deserves an intelligent president who will work and educate the citizens!

We know from the start is RELIGION and tribalism agenda none would work JAGABAN all the way

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by Winnersunited: 9:59pm On Feb 17, 2023
Praktikals:
The topic of this thread should be: Peter Obi labouring in vain
I know you wished, your child were among there listening to Peter Obi on how to develop his/her future.
Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by Shikini: 10:00pm On Feb 17, 2023
Great
Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by Abokilongthing: 10:00pm On Feb 17, 2023
Praktikals:
The topic of this thread should be: Peter Obi labouring in vain

Mugu
Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by Rajidnoble(m): 10:08pm On Feb 17, 2023
Interacting with Rich kids🥴
Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by nigerianoakman: 10:12pm On Feb 17, 2023
Such humility in a leader.
He is addressing them standing
Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by shimolv: 10:13pm On Feb 17, 2023
Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by Franking: 10:17pm On Feb 17, 2023
My kind of president.
Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by Tommmy(m): 10:33pm On Feb 17, 2023
Yorubas will teach ipobians politics 101...7 more days to go.😁

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by onuman: 10:39pm On Feb 17, 2023
SmartPolician:

They tossed away brilliant Osinbajo and brought an octogenarian Tinubu now suffering dementia and raises his hands with staff when the national anthem is being played. Adams Oshiomhole has the duty of telling Tinubu to bring down his hands, and that it's not Wakanda anthem that was being played.
Tinubu wants to further ruin the lives of 220 million people in Nigeria before bowing out.

Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by prophetfire: 10:42pm On Feb 17, 2023
SmartPolician:

grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by 1Dray(m): 10:58pm On Feb 17, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
So if Yemi Osibanjo was on the Ballot...you will support him to be president??

I need to understand something..

Where is the equity and fairness, in not ,allowing the SE a shot at the presidency??

As everybody stepped down for Yoruba after June 12...so IGBOs dont deserve a reserved shot at the presidency??

Abeg answer me this question..abeg

PS: why you abandon the discuss after 1 very dumb response? You see una ehh..you see the way you guys are ehhh...No shakings Sha...

Please die this kind of statements, we don't need it at this time. You ain't doing Obi any good with this kind of outburst. Hope you're aware that Obi can not win this election with just SE vote, or even plus SS. We need the SW on board too. You need to give them a sense of belonging to wholeheartedly and fully join. I don't know how to explain this to you, but if you're smart enough you will understand what I'm trying to tell you without me having to say another word. Thanks.
Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by Benrosaria(m): 11:04pm On Feb 17, 2023
rippa:

So after all these, u will still not vote him?
Who curse u?

ain't no vote for anybody
Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by LibertyRep: 11:05pm On Feb 17, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
In the formation of APC...are you forgetting that ANPP was a part of the set up?

Ogbonnaya Onu was the leader that collapsed his ANPP structure into the same basket with CPC and ACN. So don't make it seem as if ACN was the only Yoruba brand as at that time. There was SDP also being chaired by a Yoruba person...and they didn't work with ACN then.

So when trying to justify this obvious anomaly understand that you made Atiku enter the race. If the IGBOs were in the ballot in APC..the PDP would have chosen Peter OBI easily.

It's the NONSENSE scam called southern unity that exposed the true intent of the Yoruba. It wasn't for equity..it was for greedy power appropriation. This narrative is being supported by most Yoruba members of APC..like Abike Dabiri and co. Who feel IGBOs should subject themselves to their useless political calculations.

I love as things played out..because now.. people see you for what you rep.

Thank you

There hasn't ever been anything southern unity, except, maybe in 2011 when GEJ was majorly supported as a Southern project.

Don't make it look like the fault is solely for the Yorubas.

If there was a southern unity, Ekweme wouldn't have hotly contested the PDP primaries against Obj in 1998.

Even at that Obasanjo wasn't the candidate of the Yorubas. It was clearly Olu Falae. Was Falae supported by the Igbos? Clearly no! Where was the southern unity? Maybe if Onu's APP had cooperated, Falae would have won the elections.

As at the point of forming APC, ACN has 6 Govs and many other members of the NASS and state assemblies. Same cannot be said of Onu's ANPP. So if we consider what parties are bringing unto the table, you will agree that ACN has a clear advantage. The East even showed clear disdain for APC. How would the party then throw it's ticket into a hostile region? How's that Yorubas' fault?

PDP had its primaries first where Atiku went away with the ticket. How's that the fault of the Yorubas? No prominent Igbo person gave him a hot contest.

There's nothing like Southern unity even right from Awo and Zik time, and the blame should be mutual. I do not think a tribe should be singled out for blame.

Even in 1993, Abiola, the Yoruba candidate, was defeated in all Eastern states, except Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by ghiloman28(m): 11:16pm On Feb 17, 2023
No you are human from marine. Dey play
Naijanascam:

Are you really a human?
Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by Naijanascam: 11:21pm On Feb 17, 2023
ghiloman28:
No you are human from marine. Dey play

You are really disgusting
Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by obi58: 11:29pm On Feb 17, 2023
Naijanascam:
Really PO is worth listening to........

Unlike some gazelle gagaraga pundits grin
Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by shonepa(m): 12:19am On Feb 18, 2023
He was not the only one present, Obidients with their usual no nonsense.

quote author=Rexymania post=120996824]When you see an intelligent 🧠 person, you will know [/quote]
Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by ISellBeer: 12:22am On Feb 18, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
So if Yemi Osibanjo was on the Ballot...you will support him to be president??

I need to understand something..

Where is the equity and fairness, in not ,allowing the SE a shot at the presidency??

As everybody stepped down for Yoruba after June 12...so IGBOs dont deserve a reserved shot at the presidency??

Abeg answer me this question..abeg

PS: why you abandon the discuss after 1 very dumb response? You see una ehh..you see the way you guys are ehhh...No shakings Sha...

I am from Enugu State

Firstly
Prof Yemi had won APC primaries, this obedient movement would not have gotten to this extent, but for the fact that APC fronted Tinubu and PDP mounted Atiku; Peter Obi is the best option amongst them all. That's why we are shouting Obi.

Secondly
Try to replace Obi with Ikpeazu or Ugwuanyi as LP presidential candidate, I will vote Atiku.

For me It is not about party or slot/turn but about competency.
Yemi could not do much because he is the vice-president, there was a time Buhari traveled and handed power to Yemi, next thing Yemi swung into action and sacked one guy like that that was messing up.

I don't care which region is the president, what I need is competency.

Put Sanusi and Ikpeazu and you will see ibos vote for Sanusi.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by Blaze14k: 12:31am On Feb 18, 2023
Okealaaye:

Obi is intelligent with Third Class in philosophy after so many years? If Obi is intelligent what do you call Kingsley Moghalu, Pat Utomi, Chris Ngige, Chimaroke Nnamani and other great Igbo elites to whom Peter Obi cannot hold a candle?

Oga if you are rating intelligence based on grade, how about warran buffet, mark zuckerberg, bill gate and elon musk. What would u say about these ppl?
Re: Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport by Blaze14k: 12:33am On Feb 18, 2023
Okealaaye:

You and who are the "we" that missed Osinbajo? The same Osinbajo you Eboes maligned for SEVEN years? The same Osinbajo you Eboes called Mere Commissioner for SEVEN years? If APC had elected Osinbajo vice presidential candidate Eboes wouldn't have voted for him against even their worst enemies,
just because anything Yoruba gnaws at their innards. God punish all dissimulators.

Oga wetin be eboes?😂😂😂

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldiers Shoot At Shiites In Abuja, 6 People Reported Dead - Politics Nigeria / Ekweremadu Visits Scene Of Enugu Accident; Mourns Victims (Photos) / 2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.