Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) (48736 Views)

Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns / Grazing Routes: FG Driving Nigeria To Anarchy - Gani Adams / 2019 Debate: Keyamo Slams Peter Obi For Lying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Agonglo17: 9:32pm On Feb 17, 2023
Busy76:

https://thisweekng.com/2023/02/naira-swap-policy-your-action-can-lead-to-anarchy-festus-keyamo-slams-buhari-on-national-tv-video/

Na today Buhari dey disobey supreme court abi judiciary? So because this one no favour am e get mind to publicly criticise his boss, instead of resigning first

Shango kill this Keyamo bastard, e no go better for am

2 Likes

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by TheChameleon: 9:32pm On Feb 17, 2023
Buhari allowed the cabal to deceive him.

He was the first to suffer from a military (IBB) and civilian coup by Saraki.

Tinubu saved him from Bukola's merciless flogging despite Buhari forming neutral not knowing the coup would affect him.

Now Governors.... his former minister are taking turns to just openly insult him.

N3TRAL:
Like I said earlier, Buhari lost the war before he even started. No one gives two fvcks about him again.

To the high ranking members of APC, myself inclusive, we've already delivered Tinubu as our new president. We're waiting for his swearing on the 29th of May.

The only people still supporting Buhari in APC today are those that can't deliver their polling unit. Bashir Ahmad couldn't even clinch a primaries ticket. AGF, Malami couldn't get Governorship ticket. Buhari himself couldn't stop Jagaban from winning the primaries despite his envy.

Even Aisha Buhari is not supporting Buhari at the moment.

Buhari has less than 3 months to fvck off Aso Rock grin.

To the big political players, he technically has one week. All they need to do is deliver Tinubu next week and Buhari's orders will be equivalent to an order made by Obasanjo or Goodluck Jonathan.

To be honest, no APC governor gives a fvck about the dictator at the moment.
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by PeterObi4LP: 9:33pm On Feb 17, 2023
N3TRAL:

Tinubu's cap can defeat Obidîot.

Obidîot is not in the race.

Even your spirit is shock at your comment. We all know this election is between Peter Obi and Atiku. Tinubu ti lule

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by mowapa(m): 9:33pm On Feb 17, 2023
Buhari has become a lame duck president...everyone in his party/cabinet is now a critique..
This temperament to stomach such dissenting voices is good for our democracy
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by irianan: 9:34pm On Feb 17, 2023
Chief Abdul-Ganiyu "Gani" Oyesola Fawehinmi, GCON, SAN Will be shaking in his grave right now seeing the level of moral bankruptcy and human betrayal of his then apprentice has become. A shame!

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Treadway: 9:36pm On Feb 17, 2023
Okealaaye:

So you think that what Kanu, Dasuki, etc. did was in the interest of Nigeria?
lol.. disobedience is disobedience! Heck even the EFCC chairman has given the judiciary the middle finger, after the phantom court conviction delivered on him.

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Walai(m): 9:36pm On Feb 17, 2023
Wow! This is a real eye opener.
More reason why we should be extra careful in who we give this enormous powers.
But in my opinion I think Nigeria is not yet ripe enough for this Presidential system.

Why can't we adopt the President as head as head of state, Prime Minister as head of government and 6 Deputy prime Ministers from the six geopolitical zones.
The power in Abuja is too concentrated

Brendaniel:

That is why it surprises me why our past presidents don't use this power to Favour the citizens, instead they use executive orders to punish the citizens like border closure and so on, Nigeria president is one of the most powerful in the world in terms of powers conferred on him to exercise in his country.

In some other countries the power is divided into 2 or 3, that is why you have president and prime minister in some countries or president and head of state or maybe the 3 at the same time.

In Nigeria our president is using the 2 or 3 powers at the same time.

President, commander in chief of the armed forces and Grand commander federal republic of Nigeria (GCFR)

Means he is president of Nigeria, then commander in chief of the armed forces, that is he is the only 5 star general in Nigeria and commands all the armed forces chiefs, when the soldiers see him all they see is a 5 star general walking up to them not just as a president as the civilians see him, he can wear any of the armed forces 5 star general cloth(Army, Navy or Air force), the only thing is he will look undemocratic, that is why they don't like doing it and it might put fear in the country and to the international community like UN.

Then finally he is the grand commander federal republic of Nigeria(GCFR), I think only the queen used to have that position before Nigeria gained indepedence, only a democratically elected president can attain that in Nigeria, it is the highest title any Nigerian can have as a Nigerian citizen in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Yankee101: 9:37pm On Feb 17, 2023
Fire him even if it's one day remaining

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Brendaniel: 9:38pm On Feb 17, 2023
Walai:
Wow! This is a real eye opener.
More reason why we should be extra careful in who we give this enormous powers.
But in my opinion I think Nigeria is not yet ripe enough for this Presidential system.

Why can't we adopt the President as head as head of state, Prime Minister as head of government and 6 Deputy prime Ministers from the six geopolitical zones.
The power in Abuja is too concentrated

That's is what we should every region should work for....

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by etrange: 9:38pm On Feb 17, 2023
Brendaniel:

He can do that to you as a citizen with a reason.

Nope. There's no provision for the president to deprive you of your citizenship if you're originally Nigerian. I know the law is crazy, but it's not that crazy. He can't just wake up and make a fellow Nigerian country-less for any reason. That's because even though he's the president, he's as much Nigerian as myself and, therefore, can't kick me out of my own country.

Read the Nigerian constitution chapter 3, section 30.

2 Likes

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Manofnaija: 9:39pm On Feb 17, 2023
Jozibrainz99:
I haven't heard anybody from the other parties coming online to make noise....
There is something going on that we will all find out soon. May be before or after the election.

What is going on is that APC is causing distractions to enable them perfect their rigging plans. They know that most Nigerians have rejected them.
We will be here arguing for and against naira redesign, while they are busy blocking the loopholes. The new naira notes are already in their private strong rooms.
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Brendaniel: 9:39pm On Feb 17, 2023
etrange:

Nope. There's no provision for the president to deprive you of your citizenship if you're originally Nigerian. I know the law is crazy, but it's not that crazy. He can't just wake up and make a fellow Nigerian country-less for any reason. That's because even though he's the president, he's as much Nigerian as myself and, therefore, can't kick me out of my own country.

Read the Nigerian constitution chapter 3, section 30.

I think it is only in case of treasonable charges...

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by winner37(m): 9:40pm On Feb 17, 2023
Bravo 👏 to Buhari for the idea of redesigning the Notes it's making some senseless people realized the tyrant they were eulogizing is paying them back evily with a very high currency.

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 17, 2023
N3TRAL:
Like I said earlier, Buhari lost the war before he even started. No one gives two fvcks about him again.

To the high ranking members of APC, myself inclusive, we've already delivered Tinubu as our new president. We're waiting for his swearing on the 29th of May.

The only people still supporting Buhari in APC today are those that can't deliver their polling unit. Bashir Ahmad couldn't even clinch a primaries ticket. AGF, Malami couldn't get Governorship ticket. Buhari himself couldn't stop Jagaban from winning the primaries despite his envy.

To the big political players, he technically has one week. All they need to do is deliver Tinubu next week and Buhari's orders will be equivalent to an order made by Obasanjo or Goodluck Jonathan.

Bro, how can they give a fxk about a Party leader who wants to ruin the Party for literally thousands of direct stakeholders, send APC into opposition, to gift PDP a presidency it does not deserve, and then cost many their political careers they worked hard for?

All this after so many worked to make Buhari President and respectfully continued to back him to enjoy two terms in office.

Many trusted Buhari as the leader of the APC and never expected him to turn his destructiveness on them and their ruling Party since most have shown him nothing but respect, loyalty and support.

That is a cardinal sin never before witnessed in Nigeria. The Governors will fight Buhari to a standstill and win because they will have the extra motivation of overcoming a vindictive, callous and outgoing President who wants to destroy a ruling Party and everyone connected to it, after he has used APC to gain his life's ambition, all to destroy one man alone.

The whole saga is even more condemnable when said man gave everything to help Buhari become President.

Who, other than the usual champion sadists of Nigeria, backs the act of paying back the kindness and benevolence of others with treachery, sabotage and wickedness?

3 Likes

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 17, 2023
Manofnaija:

What is going on is that APC is causing distractions to enable them perfect their rigging plans. They know that most Nigerians have rejected them.
We will be here arguing for and against naira redesign, while they are busy blocking the loopholes. The new naira notes are already in their private strong rooms.

Hmmmm....
U are not far from the truth bro

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by erospecial: 9:41pm On Feb 17, 2023
APC is the demon and satan no man has ever seen.
Buhari rubbished the judiciary by arrest of justices, removal of Onnoghen, nepotistic appointments, detention of MNK yet APC applauded and called him allah in human.
What do they think has changed now?
Buhari has done only one good thing in 8yrs and that is this naira redesign and monetary policy.
APC should die!
Nigerians cry of hunger, high cost of commodities, unemployment but APC kept praising Buhari and abused the same suffering people of ingratitude to their angelic govt.
APC must die!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Igbojew: 9:42pm On Feb 17, 2023
Okealaaye:

You Eboes are always quick to abuse! Like you're the only perfect people in Nigeria!
yes Igbos are perfect tribe in Nigeria cos they always sees what other Nigerians fail to see because of hatred they have against Igbos.We all knows how Igbos warned Nigerians about Buhari and impeding doom but Nigerians got blinded because of hatred they have against Igbos and sane thing is playing again in the person of Tinubu and some tribes especially are blindly support Tinubu because of tribalism and religion but God forbid Tinubu wining president because Buhari disaster will be child's play where Tinubu is...................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by ChiefSupplier55(m): 9:42pm On Feb 17, 2023
Apc is a confuse party with a lot of confuse people

PDAPC confuse people everywhere

check out my signature and contact me

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by erospecial: 9:43pm On Feb 17, 2023
Dsalvo:

Bro, how can they give a fxk about a Party leader who wants to ruin the Party for literally thousands of direct stakeholders, send APC into opposition, to gift PDP a presidency it does not deserve, and then cost many their political careers they worked hard for?

All this after so many worked to make Buhari Paresident and respectfully continued to back him to enjoy two terms in office.

Many trusted Buhari as the leader of the APC and never expected him to turn his destructiveness on them and their ruling Party since most have shown him nothing but respect, loyalty and support.

That is a cardinal sin never before witnessed in Nigeria. The Governors will fight Buhari to a standstill and win because they will have the extra motivation of overcoming a vindictive, callous and outgoing President who wants to destroy a ruling Party and everyone connected to it, after he has used APC to gain his life's ambition, all to destroy one man alone.

The whole saga is even more condemnable when said man gave everything to help Buhari become President.

Who, other than the usual sadists of Nigeria, backs the act of paying back the kindness and benevolence of others with treachery, sabotage and wickedness?
It will not go well with all APC sympathisers

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Kukutenla: 9:45pm On Feb 17, 2023
N3TRAL:

See wailing of an "high ranking" member

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Jite24(m): 9:45pm On Feb 17, 2023
I pity u Mr kayemo....confused people,confused govt

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Morphinne: 9:45pm On Feb 17, 2023
Smithkafors:
Una never serious. Where una dey when ASUU dey on strike.

PO for president
I thought you had sense until I got to @bolded and the ending remark that followed grin
Same Obidiòt whose government witnessed an 8-month-long ASUU strike and another 13 months doctors strike is what you’re proffering as a solution to ending ASUU strike if I call you by your surname name now people would say I’m wicked grin
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Fidelarinze9(m): 9:46pm On Feb 17, 2023
N3TRAL:

He is still in charge of the institusions of the state and security apparatuses, it will be unwise to attack him frontally in a country where rule of law does not really apply. Not that I care though.
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Fidelarinze9(m): 9:48pm On Feb 17, 2023
Morphinne:

I thought you had sense until I got to @bolded and the ending remark that followed grin
Same Obidiòt whose government witnessed an 8-month-long ASUU strike and another 13 months doctors strike is what you’re proffering as a solution to ending ASUU strike if I call you by your surname name now people would say I’m wicked grin
Tinubu will not be president, stop insulting people for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by shugamummy: 9:49pm On Feb 17, 2023
Deliver him using DHL to London Hospital or deliver his parcel of coke via street peddling??

N3TRAL:

2 Likes

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by amuwo1980: 9:49pm On Feb 17, 2023
This tables turns so fast , night and day of longest knives , laughter wan kill me , why don’t buhari sack this ppl and let them form another nadeco , I will help track them down anywhere they are in the world and take the law into my hands
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Agadinaagwuofe: 9:49pm On Feb 17, 2023
MikoB:
I just dey laffff because Buhari is just damn stupid! it's obvious Tinubu has never been his choice, but why did Buhari allow him to emerge still baffles me, he was so aloofed during the primary and did not support someone like Osinbajo that has been loyal to him from time, is it now that he wants to stop Tinubu? I can bet it that is either Tinubu emerges as the president or the country will likely go down in aches with Atiku, because it's going to be tough for a fulani to replace another Fulani, this film will be long, I swear.....

I don't think anything will happen if another fulani enter due to inability of the south to organize themselves, is it the yorubas and igbos that never get along politically will fight in one front. As long as it is seen that to a great extent the election was free and fair everyone will go back to their business irrespective of who won, Buhari is APC and the governors are APC, he was arm twisted in the primaries because of his inability to decide early enough, the primaries was actually what brought about the policy, he noticed many people were induced financially and decided to stop it. The drama is thickening but in all one thing will be outcome, it is the destruction of the party mechanism.

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by amuwo1980: 9:50pm On Feb 17, 2023
Morphinne:

You are the senseless one here , don’t worry they are about to deploy troops to hot beds and this shoot at sight

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by oluwaseyi0: 9:50pm On Feb 17, 2023
Brendaniel:

He can do that to you as a citizen with a reason.

Impossible for Nigerian by birth only naturalized citizens can be forced to go back to their former country

When he strip you of your citizen by birth is he now saying your father is no longer your father or your mother land is longer your land

Which country will you now belong to, or automatically you are meant to become countryless because of a president order

No individual can become countryless irrespective of their crime
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Ritchiee: 9:51pm On Feb 17, 2023
Betanaija42moro:
APC government and madness

May God forbid anything like APC president again.
You have another cry coming when Tinubu is sworn in as the president of Nigeria this 2023 after the elections
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Brendaniel: 9:52pm On Feb 17, 2023
oluwaseyi0:

Impossible for Nigerian by birth only naturalized citizens can be forced to go back to their former country

When he strip you of your citizen by birth is he now saying your father is no longer your father or your mother land is longer your land

Which country will you now belong to, or automatically you are meant to become countryless because of a president order

No individual can become countryless irrespective of their crime

Yeah I think only for naturalized citizens....
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Jack500: 9:54pm On Feb 17, 2023
Brendaniel:

The same law/constitution gave him the powers to do that...

That's not true

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Chukwuemeka Ezeife Arrives Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, Barred From Entering / Governor Oshiomhole And Wife Iara / Ex-NIMASA Boss, Patrick Akpobolokemi In Court Today - Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.