Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) (48737 Views)

Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns / Grazing Routes: FG Driving Nigeria To Anarchy - Gani Adams / 2019 Debate: Keyamo Slams Peter Obi For Lying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Tochi3(m): 8:49pm On Feb 17, 2023
N3TRAL:
Like I said earlier, Buhari lost the war before he even started. No one gives two fvcks about him again.

To the high ranking members of APC, myself inclusive, we've already delivered Tinubu as our new president. We're waiting for his swearing on the 29th of May.

The only people still supporting Buhari in APC today are those that can't deliver their polling unit. Bashir Ahmad couldn't even clinch a primaries ticket. AGF, Malami couldn't get Governorship ticket. Buhari himself couldn't stop Jagaban from winning the primaries despite his envy.

Even Aisha Buhari is not supporting Buhari at the moment.

Buhari has less than 3 months to fvck off Aso Rock grin.

To the big political players, he technically has one week. All they need to do is deliver Tinubu next week and Buhari's orders will be equivalent to an order made by Obasanjo or Goodluck Jonathan.

To be honest, no APC governor gives a fvck about the dictator.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 17, 2023
Buksaylor:

How can they invite your advice,they know you're a dunce.What kind of advice can you give?

Keyamo is the dunce and you're the brainy one, right?

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by gentlesmithugo(m): 8:49pm On Feb 17, 2023
N3TRAL:
Like I said earlier, Buhari lost the war before he even started. No one gives two fvcks about him again.

To the high ranking members of APC, myself inclusive, we've already delivered Tinubu as our new president. We're waiting for his swearing on the 29th of May.

The only people still supporting Buhari in APC today are those that can't deliver their polling unit. Bashir Ahmad couldn't even clinch a primaries ticket. AGF, Malami couldn't get Governorship ticket. Buhari himself couldn't stop Jagaban from winning the primaries despite his envy.

To the big political players, he technically has one week. All they need to do is deliver Tinubu next week and Buhari's orders will be equivalent to an order made by Obasanjo or Goodluck Jonathan.

To be honest, no APC governor gives a fvck about the dictator.
cry cry baby

3 Likes

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Robinmido(m): 8:49pm On Feb 17, 2023
Una never see anything
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by iwaeda: 8:49pm On Feb 17, 2023

4 Likes

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Malory: 8:49pm On Feb 17, 2023
Patriotsleague:

Over 10million Nigerians voted Buhari, in an election. If you are a zombie 10million Nigerians are not. Only a fool can be forced or cajoled to vote who they don't want to vote for. Talks like this makes reasonable people disassociate themselves from labor. Hear yourself, don't you think you sound dumb?

Is Tinubu now a sorcerer that enchanted all Nigerians that voted Buhari. Stop talking like a dumb kid
Sharap. Tinubu is the national leader of the satanic APC.

2 Likes

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Brendaniel: 8:49pm On Feb 17, 2023
Walai:
Is this true?

True, I read it in a part of the constitution, a section of the president's powers....
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by shuttox: 8:49pm On Feb 17, 2023
Okealaaye:

You Eboes are always quick to abuse! Like you're the only perfect people in Nigeria!

Don't cry cry
Murife don't run

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by einsteine(m): 8:50pm On Feb 17, 2023
Oya resign then.

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by IpobAntidote: 8:50pm On Feb 17, 2023
Malory:
Tinubu brought APC to power.

Mumu man, na only Tinubu's vote that got Buhari elected. Pls borrow or buy some sense.
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by ariesbull: 8:50pm On Feb 17, 2023
Busy76:

https://thisweekng.com/2023/02/naira-swap-policy-your-action-can-lead-to-anarchy-festus-keyamo-slams-buhari-on-national-tv-video/
Buhari action isn't in violation...Buhari is the number one person and he has the right to determine what is good for the country

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 17, 2023
Jalinspy:
When buhari was busy disobeying court orders in the case of Daduki, el zazaki, nnamdi kanu, etc it was not invitation to anarchy. But as buhari is showing tinubu shege now, it has turned to invitation to anarchy. I wish DSS will go after una one by one, fools.

So you think that what Kanu, Dasuki, etc. did was in the interest of Nigeria?
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by sterlingD(m): 8:51pm On Feb 17, 2023
Me l am not understanding this government again.The more you see the less you understand. Na wao

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Malory: 8:51pm On Feb 17, 2023
IpobAntidote:

Mumu man, na only Tinubu's vote that got Buhari elected. Pls borrow or buy some sense.
Sharap. Tinubu is the national leader of the satanic APC.

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Whois(m): 8:51pm On Feb 17, 2023
The recent event proves Nigerians obey their president, not courts or their state governor

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by HandsomeBlack: 8:51pm On Feb 17, 2023
So there's enough wailing to go round?
Once upon a time, well meaning Nigerians were complaining about Buhari's people (and some times illegal) policies but they called us wailing wailers because they are direct beneficiaries of those obnoxious policies.
There's an African adage that when you see a goat eating your neighbour's crop on his farm, if you fail to chase away the goat because it's not your farm, it will surely get to your farm when it finishes with your neighbour's farm.

3 Likes

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by onatisi(m): 8:51pm On Feb 17, 2023
lolz , it is damm funny how all tinubu campaign team members and APC members are openly challenging and condemning buhari . definitely, this policy is hurting them

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 17, 2023
ariesbull:
Buhari action isn't in violation...Buhari is the number one person and he has the right to determine what is good for the country

See baby toddler without wisdom, knowledge and understanding!
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by descartes400: 8:52pm On Feb 17, 2023
slimjohn2k5:
El-Rufai has been disobeying Supreme court
Court release Nnamdi Kanu and the court was disobeyed, he was never released
Why is Supreme Court disobedience now an issue

Can you give instances of El-Rufai disobedience of Supreme Court judgement?
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Walai(m): 8:52pm On Feb 17, 2023
The power too much be that

Brendaniel:

True, I read it in a part of the constitution, a section of the president's powers....
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Lunja: 8:52pm On Feb 17, 2023
https://twitter.com/AaJessehalliday/status/1626624248935481355?s=20

MikoB:
I just dey laffff because Buhari is just damn stupid! it's obvious Tinubu has never been his choice, but why did Buhari allowwd him to emerge still baffles me, he was so aloofed during the primary and did not support someone like Osinbajo that has been loyal to him from time, is it now that he wants to stop Tinubu, I can bet it that is either Tinubu emerges as the president or the country will likely go down in aches with Atiku, because it's going to be tough for a fulani to replace another Fulani, this film will be long, I swear.....
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Masterito(m): 8:52pm On Feb 17, 2023
Lost which wat? Are you okay? I am not sure you understand the kind of power Buhari holds.
N3TRAL:

To be honest, no APC governor gives a fvck about the dictator at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by IpobAntidote: 8:52pm On Feb 17, 2023
Patriotsleague:

Over 10million Nigerians voted Buhari, in an election. If you are a zombie 10million Nigerians are not. Only a fool can be forced or cajoled to vote who they don't want to vote for. Talks like this makes reasonable people disassociate themselves from labor. Hear yourself, don't you think you sound dumb?

Is Tinubu now a sorcerer that enchanted all Nigerians that voted Buhari. Stop talking like a dumb kid

The confirmation of the dumbness and gullibility of these fools is now so apparent. They are so dumb, it's sickening.
The only thing that they can think of is Tinubu, anything else is too complicated for their tiny little brains.
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Advocate500: 8:53pm On Feb 17, 2023
N3TRAL:

cry me a river.

3 Likes

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Onuoha1234(m): 8:53pm On Feb 17, 2023
The height of party indescipline. It is up to APC to act against him.He deserves to be thrown out of FEC so that he can be forced to return to his native E ffurun.
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 17, 2023
Truthfulguy10:
My joy is that everyone is feeling it

Confirmed sadist spotted.
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Softmirror: 8:53pm On Feb 17, 2023
Malory:
Tinubu brought APC to power.

AND WILL STILL SUSTAIN THE POWER BY THE GRACE OF GOD.
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by gentlesmithugo(m): 8:53pm On Feb 17, 2023
How the table has quickly changed is still very shocking to me.the people that use to criticize buhari before are now happy with buhari and the people that use to be happy with buhari before are the one criticizing him.whats really happening?

4 Likes

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by itsRhamzy: 8:53pm On Feb 17, 2023
Brendaniel:
You guys will soon know how powerful a president in Nigeria is, someone that can remove your citizenship status without a court order and grant freedom to a criminal convicted by the supreme court.

leave those foøls make Dem dey play

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by BOYS2MEN: 8:54pm On Feb 17, 2023
Don't you sound stupid? Try read wetin u type..u go see say u stupid Sha!!!
N3TRAL:

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by ariesbull: 8:54pm On Feb 17, 2023
Okealaaye:

See baby toddler without wisdom, knowledge and understanding!

Yoruba urchin and online noise making ... If you are not okay with the situation enter street protest or shut the fûck up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Governor Oshiomhole And Wife Iara / Ex-NIMASA Boss, Patrick Akpobolokemi In Court Today - Pictured / Dino Melaye Looks Sporty In White Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.