Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,925 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

How To Deal With A Difficult Boss (arrogant And Stubborn) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How To Deal With A Difficult Boss (arrogant And Stubborn) (446 Views)

Couple Kill Their 'Stubborn' 28-Year-Old Son In Imo (Photos) / Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video / FRSC Officer Climbs A Car In Nasarawa To Stop Stubborn Driver. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Deal With A Difficult Boss (arrogant And Stubborn) by FuckYourFather(f): 8:39pm On Feb 17, 2023
I work in a law firm in ikeja, The manager is a stubborn woman, very arrogant as well.
Manner of talking and approach is very bad, company that is not your own, only when the owner comes she begins eye service.
At times money for transportation for official trips always come from our purse, including high pos charges incase of cash transaction

ive talked to her about it but she arrogantly said there's nothing she can do about it, that's the way things are, am thinking of taking things up with her.

but i need advice what do i do?
Re: How To Deal With A Difficult Boss (arrogant And Stubborn) by flexxyworld(m): 9:20pm On Feb 17, 2023
FuckYourFather:
I work in a law firm in ikeja, The manager is a stubborn woman, very arrogant as well.
Manner of talking and approach is very bad, company that is not your own, only when the owner comes she begins eye service.
At times money for transportation for official trips always come from our purse, including high pos charges incase of cash transaction

ive talked to her about it but she arrogantly said there's nothing she can do about it, that's the way things are, am thinking of taking things up with her.

have you found an alternative? just keep looking out and endure some more, those kind of battles, there aint middle grounds, so you either win or lose. So if you winning lucky you, but if you lose then its only gonna get more hot for you that you may need to jump. However, you can find a good time when shes excited, rub her ego, 'beg'/Plead that she considers your plight with all humility. I hope it works for you accordinging too your faith
Re: How To Deal With A Difficult Boss (arrogant And Stubborn) by Pat081: 9:57pm On Feb 17, 2023
Sorry to ask you this question is the owner too stubborn and arrogant too If they are the same that is problem but if not talk to the owner about her
FuckYourFather:

(1) (Reply)

Frauding In The Name Of Helping. / Man Kidnaps, Kills Brother’s Two Sons In Ogun / Courts Sentence 31 Yahoo Boys To Prison In Enugu, Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.