Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Frauding In The Name Of Helping. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Frauding In The Name Of Helping. (447 Views)

Drugs Now Hidden In Onions, Becareful When Helping Anyone To Carry Stuff / How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. / Lady Recounts How 2 Male Beggars Asked For Her Breast Milk After Helping Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frauding In The Name Of Helping. by Kafk: 3:17pm On Apr 21, 2023
Good day fellow Nigerians, I still wonder how I was scammed by a fellow Nigerian in the name of helping me with some spiritual cleansing. It happened that I was In a depression and huge financial difficulties and this woman, though approached me through Facebook, contacted me that she can help me with some prayers and spiritual cleansing. At first I thought it was a church thing but later I discovered that it was through this voodoo things but them I have already fallen in sending her money to do some prayers. At the long run I lost over 300k to this fraudster named [0082421648] Oshodi Hellen oluwaseyi Access bank with her account number, from Ekiti. I know I cannot get back the money from here but to advise anybody both abroad and home to be careful with all this dubious people that promises heaven and earth. I believe she used charm to collect that money from me because normally with my experience I wouldn't have fell into such cheap fraud. Don't give in to people you don't know that contact you through social media.

Re: Frauding In The Name Of Helping. by yomi007k(m): 3:57pm On Apr 21, 2023
You were in financial difficulties and u sent N300k to some fake spiritulists.

Why didn't you drop the money as part of the finanacial problem?

You self no be realistic person.

1 Like

Re: Frauding In The Name Of Helping. by Lifewasgood: 1:44am On Apr 22, 2023
She didn't jazz you, she rather played on your vulnerability and desperation.
Next time take things slow.
Re: Frauding In The Name Of Helping. by ibechris(m): 2:51am On Apr 22, 2023
Africa una too like fetishism and yet u guys claimed to be Muslims and Christians.

How does this concern us wey never near juju House before?

(1) (Reply)

Thief In LAGOS / Man arrested for planning to sell son for N20m / GUNMEN Attack Lagos Bound GUO Bus, Killed Driver, Kidnap Passengers Except A Tee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.