Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Tinubu Holds Town Hall Meeting With Market Women In Abuja (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Holds Town Hall Meeting With Market Women In Abuja (Video) (19194 Views)

Pictures As Bola Tinubu Holds Town Hall Meeting With Youths / Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students In Rivers State (Pictures) / Pictures As Tinubu Holds Town Hall Meeting With Miners In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Holds Town Hall Meeting With Market Women In Abuja (Video) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 17, 2023
Obi went to meet them in the market. 😀😀😀😀

He knows they won’t turn up if he invited them
Re: Tinubu Holds Town Hall Meeting With Market Women In Abuja (Video) by Bishop4real: 10:36pm On Feb 17, 2023
CYBERSOLDIERSre:
Why is Tinubu wasting his time begging Igbo's for Votes?

Tinubu said he doesn't need People of south east and south south before, why is he begging them now?

Pride indeed goes before a fall.

When did he say that? Can you provide link?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Holds Town Hall Meeting With Market Women In Abuja (Video) by Johnthesuccess: 10:44pm On Feb 17, 2023
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

Tinubu said he doesn't need People of south east and south south before, why is he begging them now?

E be like say you dey dream. Does Abuja belongs to igbos? Foolish cheastbeters.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Holds Town Hall Meeting With Market Women In Abuja (Video) by Princesaha: 10:46pm On Feb 17, 2023
Diligent1:
Tinubu, you will win this coming election by God's grace because you are the most qualified candidate among the contestants.
Tinubu, you have feelings for the masses despite their religion or where they come from.
I know you will reunite Nigerians back and our country will be great.
Almighty God will see you through.
You see why most of you Idiotas from that part of the West are senseless. Were you not the one begging for money just two weeks ago to start a small business since you could not secure a job even after graduating as an accountant. Due to tribalism, you are still supporting the people that put you in this mess. Thank God I didn't help you that day cos I nearly asked for your account number. Now I know better. Continue mumuing ok. If not for other sensible people, I would have wished for Tinubu to win this election so that you experience more hardship and gnashing of teeth. Ewu Ikorodu!!!
Re: Tinubu Holds Town Hall Meeting With Market Women In Abuja (Video) by Swallowurspit(m): 10:46pm On Feb 17, 2023
YungMillionaire:
Imagine all the obstacles Tinubu's enemies are throwing at him left, right and center. Imagine if after all the attacks he ends up winning next Saturday. Then, we have no choice than to crown him the greatest politician in the history of Africa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Holds Town Hall Meeting With Market Women In Abuja (Video) by Espelbengz(m): 10:49pm On Feb 17, 2023
Next President of Nigeria 💪🏿💪🏿💪🏿
Re: Tinubu Holds Town Hall Meeting With Market Women In Abuja (Video) by redcliff: 10:58pm On Feb 17, 2023
A townhall, different from Market women
Re: Tinubu Holds Town Hall Meeting With Market Women In Abuja (Video) by zeusdgrt(m): 11:07pm On Feb 17, 2023
KingKO22:

🤣🤣🤣

You think all your propaganda will get to Asiwaju 🤣🤣

Asiwaju is unstoppable

Only pathetic fools will think he can bring Jagaban down
Even the religious propaganda couldn't weight him down
Stop crying we understand ur pain
Re: Tinubu Holds Town Hall Meeting With Market Women In Abuja (Video) by MasterTeeUSA: 11:21pm On Feb 17, 2023
HE NEVER SAID THAT. STOP THE FAKE NEWS AND LIES.

CYBERSOLDIERSre:

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Holds Town Hall Meeting With Market Women In Abuja (Video) by shinealight(m): 12:40am On Feb 18, 2023
Ajehkpako4naija:
who is Tinubu? That dementia sick old bastard that can't coordinate during national anthem. He raised his walking stick up and oshiomohle was ashamed of the blablu adnomality

Look who’s talking! undecided undecided
It’s not “adnormality” but abnormality. Your own dementia is already far advanced even before reaching the age of 30.
I pity you as your case progresses and matures into something indescribable! grin grin
Re: Tinubu Holds Town Hall Meeting With Market Women In Abuja (Video) by Ezeanya798: 1:26am On Feb 18, 2023
So many norms are changing...OBidients are truly ready to salvage Nigeria
ChuckD187: As e dey sweet us, e dey pain them.....as e dey pain them...e dey sweet us

Re: Tinubu Holds Town Hall Meeting With Market Women In Abuja (Video) by JAGS001(m): 2:56am On Feb 18, 2023
See crowds abeg in a market women townhall meeting with BAT inec should just declare Asiwaju the election already won, a town hall different from hullabaloo holdings by others 😂😂
Re: Tinubu Holds Town Hall Meeting With Market Women In Abuja (Video) by aggresor07: 3:22am On Feb 18, 2023
Melezenawii:
Tinubu Town Hall Meeting With Abuja Market Women

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMJ0kfqoaMQ
igbos can insult Tinubu, call him unprintable names , say so many bad things about him, but one thing for sure is they CAN'T STOP him from becoming the PRESIDENT of Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Holds Town Hall Meeting With Market Women In Abuja (Video) by Fearyourcreator: 5:18am On Feb 18, 2023
YungMillionaire:
Imagine all the obstacles Tinubu's enemies are throwing at him left, right and center. Imagine if after all the attacks he ends up winning next Saturday. Then, we have no choice than to crown him the greatest politician in the history of Africa.
I tell you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Holds Town Hall Meeting With Market Women In Abuja (Video) by Diligent1(f): 6:18am On Feb 18, 2023
Princesaha:

You see why most of you Idiotas from that part of the West are senseless. Were you not the one begging for money just two weeks ago to start a small business since you could not secure a job even after graduating as an accountant. Due to tribalism, you are still supporting the people that put you in this mess. Thank God I didn't help you that day cos I nearly asked for your account number. Now I know better. Continue mumuing ok. If not for other sensible people, I would have wished for Tinubu to win this election so that you experience more hardship and gnashing of teeth. Ewu Ikorodu!!!
That is the more reason I will vote for Tinubu because he will create jobs for the youths, he has done it in Lagos.
Tinubu created LAWMA, LASTMA, LAMATA, RRS etc which employed thousands of youths regardless of your tribe and religion.
I cannot vote for someone whose doctors went on strike for 13 months during his administration risking the lives of his people and which might have made some people to die.He also sacked people working in public office who are not from his state
It is only a wicked hard heartened person that can do that and we don't want that as a president in Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Holds Town Hall Meeting With Market Women In Abuja (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 6:34am On Feb 18, 2023
Make una collect him money

My crush just posted a new picture right now, abeg help me spell ‘’gojos’’ as in ‘‘you look gojos"
Re: Tinubu Holds Town Hall Meeting With Market Women In Abuja (Video) by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 7:00am On Feb 18, 2023
shinealight:

Look who’s talking! undecided undecided
It’s not “adnormality” but abnormality. Your own dementia is already far advanced even before reaching the age of 30.
I pity you as your case progresses and matures into something indescribable! grin grin
Your fatherrrrr, keep masturbating on Tinubu's pics, bunch of pricks, next week you all will wail bitterly and flea from nairaland to another forum meant for failures like u. Enemies of Nigeria. Imbecilesssss
Re: Tinubu Holds Town Hall Meeting With Market Women In Abuja (Video) by dstranger: 7:07am On Feb 18, 2023
Peter Obi is your next president.. Sorry if you don't like it hug transformer. Nigerians are wiser now. No Muslim Muslim ticket will see the light of day.
Diligent1:
Tinubu, you will win this coming election by God's grace because you are the most qualified candidate among the contestants.
Tinubu, you have feelings for the masses despite their religion or where they come from.
I know you will reunite Nigerians back and our country will be great.
Almighty God will see you through.
Re: Tinubu Holds Town Hall Meeting With Market Women In Abuja (Video) by dstranger: 7:09am On Feb 18, 2023
Don't mind them..suffering and smiling bigots😂
Princesaha:

Re: Tinubu Holds Town Hall Meeting With Market Women In Abuja (Video) by Cajal(m): 7:39am On Feb 18, 2023
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

Abuja is south South/ South East
Olodo
Re: Tinubu Holds Town Hall Meeting With Market Women In Abuja (Video) by Cajal(m): 7:41am On Feb 18, 2023
OnyeAshuaUru:
Is he still campaigning?
I thought that he has come to the realization that there's no way to Aso Rock for a rotten character like him.
Insinuation
Asiwaju is the in coming president
Re: Tinubu Holds Town Hall Meeting With Market Women In Abuja (Video) by JAGS001(m): 8:04am On Feb 18, 2023
socialmediaman:
Have they done wakanda anthem? That's his favorite part grin
wakanda forever always win the battle😁😁😜
Re: Tinubu Holds Town Hall Meeting With Market Women In Abuja (Video) by Abuventure: 8:57am On Feb 18, 2023
I hope this town hall meeting will be different from balablu...
Re: Tinubu Holds Town Hall Meeting With Market Women In Abuja (Video) by Diligent1(f): 9:13am On Feb 18, 2023
Princesaha:

It is not about tribe, during the APC primary election, I was praying Tinubu or Ameachi should win because I have seen their performance.
I am not against an Igbo man, if you are good and kind people will support you.
I have been helped by igbo and I have also helped some in my own little way. An igbo man came to me at market yesterday and told me he needed transport fare, out of the little I have, I gave him something.
I will do it millions time if have the capability.
Re: Tinubu Holds Town Hall Meeting With Market Women In Abuja (Video) by kcbaba007: 11:22am On Feb 18, 2023
KingKO22:

🤣🤣🤣

You think all your propaganda will get to Asiwaju 🤣🤣

Asiwaju is unstoppable

Only pathetic fools will think he can bring Jagaban down
Even the religious propaganda couldn't weight him down

Ode king....

King of all ode

Shioooor
Re: Tinubu Holds Town Hall Meeting With Market Women In Abuja (Video) by ObidenceNeckpre: 1:00pm On Feb 18, 2023
in deed this b afra e gbo nonentities are cursed , imagine this werye below which of Tinubu programme, news release , rally or meeting did u hear that from him.
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

Re: Tinubu Holds Town Hall Meeting With Market Women In Abuja (Video) by ObidenceNeckpre: 1:08pm On Feb 18, 2023
surley many of you criminal oriented e gbo nonentities are cursed. Mr social media millionaire, note that even the rich beg money within themselves. Looking for job challenge after graduation has always been an issue long be4 Buhari/APC came to power and will continue to be as long as graduates always look for white colar job rather start up and grown their own business from the scratch. Mr helper oloshi, You are not God , there are millions out their helping without making noise, stupid bast add forming rich on social media

Note this for Good , Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next/incoming Nigeria president come may 29, 2023 by the votes of majority sensible and patriotic Nigerians and God Almighty. not u b afra fuls who suddenly dump una b afra we stand and love Nigeria overnight
Princesaha:

Re: Tinubu Holds Town Hall Meeting With Market Women In Abuja (Video) by shinealight(m): 1:27pm On Feb 18, 2023
Ajehkpako4naija:
Your fatherrrrr, keep masturbating on Tinubu's pics, bunch of pricks, next week you all will wail bitterly and flea from nairaland to another forum meant for failures like u. Enemies of Nigeria. Imbecilesssss

Another mannerless juvenile delinquent fresh from the Village. Your parents and grandparents obviously taught you Nothing about decent public discussion before shipping you out of your miserable cocoon in the village. Bloody Nincompoop!! undecided undecided
Re: Tinubu Holds Town Hall Meeting With Market Women In Abuja (Video) by ike007(m): 4:41pm On Feb 18, 2023
AmotekunSW:

The way you slap your mother every morning.

No the way i slap yours every morning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidency Drags Senate To Supreme Court Over Magu, Others / You’ve Failed The North, ACF, 17 Arewa Groups Tell Buhari, Northern Politicians / Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.