Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,384 members, 7,812,132 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? (18636 Views)

Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America / The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu / Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by expertman(m): 3:47pm On Oct 15, 2012
Guys,

I have been reading comments on Nl and other forums and I have noticed that so many people just dislike Senator Bola Tinubu. I am not a supporter of the senator and I have no interest in promoting him but I just want an objective argument for the widespread criticism. Let's not mention that he was corrupt as a governor because we all know that EVERY single one of our governors are corrupt but I can tell you that I know what Lagos looked like before Bola Tinubu became governor and I know what Lagos looks like today. How come the rest of the other governors who stole money from their people cannot achieve what Bola Tinubu has achieved in the southwest with ACN? He set the stage for Gov. Fashola and look at Lagos now under his watch. I don't get it, what is the "Bad Belle" about?

11 Likes

Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by GhostFaceKiller: 3:51pm On Oct 15, 2012
that face

3 Likes

Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by UncleJJ(m): 3:58pm On Oct 15, 2012
shocked
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by expertman(m): 4:10pm On Oct 15, 2012
lols
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by PointB: 4:12pm On Oct 15, 2012
Let me state a few people who hate Tinubu.
1. HID Awololo
2. Pastor Tunde Bakare
3. Late Gani Fawehinm
4. Nuhu Ribadu

I know there are more. Perhaps others will add to the list. They don't like him for various reasons;

Gani believe Tinubu is a certificate forger and pursued this until his death. Pastor Tunde Bakare claimed that Tinubu is a bastard and an usurper who is trying to steal the Yoruba leadership. Nuhu Ribadu confirmed that Tinubu's criminality is of international proportion.

As for the ordinary man on the street, Tinubu is a big fraud, and clog in the will of progress. A thief in corridor of power. Some call him Emperor Tinubu, but majority call him Tinubu.

Assignment:
Go to google and type: Tinubu is

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by alaoeri: 4:14pm On Oct 15, 2012
No tribe in Nigeria that have a commanding leader like Tinubu, the only person commanding south west which OBJ can't, his hatred is just mere jealous. Accusing him of been corrupt which other leader or former political office holder ain't corrupt in Nigeria. Am not Tinubu fan but they are beefing bcuz of his political prowess.

13 Likes

Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by Lucy001(f): 4:16pm On Oct 15, 2012
Reasons are that the man is a threat to the Pdp lead government, perhaps if he is allowed to go the way he is heading, he might end up taking over frm the pdp; my thought!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by Mobinga: 4:17pm On Oct 15, 2012
expertman:
How come the rest of the other governors who stole money from their people cannot achieve what Bola Tinubu has achieved in the southwest with ACN?

I have to laugh. What did he achieve?

expertman:
He set the stage for Gov. Fashola and look at Lagos now under his watch. I don't get it, what is the "Bad Belle" about?

What stage are you talking about?

What positive stuff Fashola has done is solely credited to Fashola's regime and not to Tinubu's.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by jaso1(m): 4:26pm On Oct 15, 2012
That criticism on amiable and most respected politician in all ramifications as far as this country is concern is baseless and orchestrated by enemy of progress. This man has done tremendously well in liberating Nigerians. He was the first to break monopoly of NEPA, he brought back efficient tax with its objective materialize, he brought back free education in the SW, he introduce free medical health to the pregnant, he introduced free glasses etc. All this are basic need Nigerians are yelling for and this is what can bring developmental that will see Nigeria realizing her vision 2020. Instead of these set of nincompoops queue behind him they are busy with denigration; this is absolute madness.
The progress we are recording in SW can be directly attributed to him. Recently one of our senator from eastern part of the country in the name of Chukwumerije paid a visit to Osun and to what he found amazing and a wakeup call to other governors pointed it out that the efforts of Aregbesola in education sector of the state should be adopted and replicates all over the country, he ask all governor from other parties to drop egotism and embrace good governance, having known the efforts of Tinubu in making sure that Osun people voice speaks through the votes by eliminating those who have caged and impoverishing there people. I can cant it on and on but leave the rest for logical people to comment.
When his blessesed memory Gani fawehimin contested for presidency he could not garner 20,000 votes and this was the work of these criminals forcefully placing themselves on us but now we see somebody who’s saying let people choose who to govern them and some dreaded brains pickup hanger and started tagging him names. The man cannot be kill like those in the past, he’s a treat to critics father’s looter, they have no hidden place again they will end up in jail and we’re almost there.

11 Likes

Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by redsun(m): 4:27pm On Oct 15, 2012
Only corrupt minds love corrupt people.Tinubu is corrupt,like every other nigerian politician,but he is a big fish,with loads of magas as followers.Magas that have been schooled to think that there are small and big crimes.The small crimes like picpockets are for small people that can to to jail or even be killed,but the big crimes are for politicians that cant neither be touched nor jailed.Cool crimes.

That is why rational people hate him.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by Mobinga: 4:51pm On Oct 15, 2012
PointB:
Assignment:
Go to google and type: Tinubu is

LMFAO . . hahahaha grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by Aderostock(m): 5:21pm On Oct 15, 2012
Tinubu is my mentor! He is an excellent leader, without him there would be governors like Fayemi, Fasola, Aregbesola, Ajimobi and Oshiomole. Infact, he is greatest opposition leader ever had. Majority of non-yoruba hate him. We love him so much

7 Likes

Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by docokwy(m): 5:30pm On Oct 15, 2012
Aderostock: Tinubu is my mentor! He is an excellent leader, without him there would be governors like Fayemi, Fasola, Aregbesola, Ajimobi and Oshiomole. Infact, he is greatest opposition leader ever had. Majority of non-yoruba hate him. We love him so much

Awo's wife hates him. Do you love Awo? If so, you should join Awo's wife in hating Tinubu. Tinubu is worth hating, he is a monster.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by Aderostock(m): 6:05pm On Oct 15, 2012
docokwy:

Awo's wife hates him. Do you love Awo? If so, you should join Awo's wife in hating Tinubu. Tinubu is worth hating, he is a monster.
You have no right to speak for the people of southwest. Tinubu is a leader par excellence

4 Likes

Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by GhostFaceKiller: 6:09pm On Oct 15, 2012
jas_o: That criticism on amiable and most respected politician in all ramifications as far as this country is concern is baseless and orchestrated by enemy of progress. This man has done tremendously well in liberating Nigerians. He was the first to break monopoly of NEPA, he brought back efficient tax with its objective materialize, he brought back free education in the SW, he introduce free medical health to the pregnant, he introduced free glasses etc. All this are basic need Nigerians are yelling for and this is what can bring developmental that will see Nigeria realizing her vision 2020. Instead of these set of nincompoops queue behind him they are busy with denigration; this is absolute madness.
The progress we are recording in SW can be directly attributed to him. Recently one of our senator from eastern part of the country in the name of Chukwumerije paid a visit to Osun and to what he found amazing and a wakeup call to other governors pointed it out that the efforts of Aregbesola in education sector of the state should be adopted and replicates all over the country, he ask all governor from other parties to drop egotism and embrace good governance, having known the efforts of Tinubu in making sure that Osun people voice speaks through the votes by eliminating those who have caged and impoverishing there people. I can cant it on and on but leave the rest for logical people to comment.
When his blessesed memory Gani fawehimin contested for presidency he could not garner 20,000 votes and this was the work of these criminals forcefully placing themselves on us but now we see somebody who’s saying let people choose who to govern them and some dreaded brains pickup hanger and started tagging him names. The man cannot be kill like those in the past, he’s a treat to critics father’s looter, they have no hidden place again they will end up in jail and we’re almost there.

Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by docokwy(m): 6:20pm On Oct 15, 2012
Aderostock:
You have no right to speak for the people of southwest. Tinubu is a leader par excellence

But Awo's wife hates him, true or false? Or do you want to lie? We know they were fighting each other recently. He is a leader of thugs.
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by Afam4eva(m): 6:27pm On Oct 15, 2012
Why did the Mods have to add "Internet" on the frontpage. You guys just know how to twist people's threads and make them sound dumb.
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by Siga: 6:28pm On Oct 15, 2012
Na only on top internet? undecided
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by ubest1(m): 6:30pm On Oct 15, 2012
because he is a political arm-robber
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by malele(m): 6:32pm On Oct 15, 2012
he is a criminal
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by dahdah: 6:35pm On Oct 15, 2012
Do u mean Bola Tinubu ?
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by dridowu: 6:39pm On Oct 15, 2012
The truth is always bitter. I think they need dos dat will tell them lies. JAGABAN BABA AGBA.........................m...........EKO ONI BAJE
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by kenlash1(m): 6:42pm On Oct 15, 2012
I ve bn trying to phantom y ppl hate dis man, those that dnt knw him say they hate him, wat is ur reason for hating him? Wen we ve worse ppl like OBJ and dia likes, I'm nt a yoruba or a lagosian but I admire his doggedness, he fights every fight to d finish. He has his flaws as a politician but for pulling d SW togeda again is a feat only a politician of his calibre can achieve nd there are pretty few like him. My own personal opinion.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by dayokanu(m): 6:42pm On Oct 15, 2012
They are simply jealous of his success in the SouthWest

He single handedly kicked out the PDP from the region.

No other person has been able to do that in the whole country

Asiwaju Tinubu. Carry go

8 Likes

Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by Cultured(m): 6:43pm On Oct 15, 2012
expertman: Guys,

I have been reading comments on Nl and other forums and I have noticed that so many people just dislike Senator Bola Tinubu. I am not a supporter of the senator and I have no interest in promoting him but I just want an objective argument for the widespread criticism. Let's not mention that he was corrupt as a governor because we all know that EVERY single one of our governors are corrupt but I can tell you that I know what Lagos looked like before Bola Tinubu became governor and I know what Lagos looks like today. How come the rest of the other governors who stole money from their people cannot achieve what Bola Tinubu has achieved in the southwest with ACN? He set the stage for Gov. Fashola and look at Lagos now under his watch. I don't get it, what is the "Bad Belle" about?

From my own perspective , it is the average people and the opposition that hates him , you know, to every average person out there , "any successful person" is an evil doer . And don't be surprised to know that his opposition open critics are his greatest admires in secret .

4 Likes

Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by samallaydyce: 6:44pm On Oct 15, 2012
The tinubu i saw today at the ACN rally in akure does not look like one who has many haters,you need to see the way the crowds were chating his songs and praises,he may not be perfect but one thing we should ask those that are castigating him,just a simple question....Are You clean from scandals?

8 Likes

Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by Princessaleeza: 6:45pm On Oct 15, 2012
docokwy:

when did she discuss dat wit u dat she hates him.continue 2 hate him cos he doesn't even no u exist.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by nduchucks: 6:45pm On Oct 15, 2012
It is time to speak: Look at the madness going on in Yoruba land. Slowpoke, nincompoop, people without family background causing problem because of money, ill gotten wealth. If a town or settlement is at peace, the bastard there is yet to grow up. If you are a bastard, there is nothing you can do to cover up with money. Where is your father’s compound? A bastard pretending to be a patriot. We are proud of our heritage because we have goodly heritage. There are those who call themselves nobles who are under the influence of Jezebel. Until they drink kainkain, they cannot function. They pretend to be larger than life.........Pastor Tunde Bakare on Tinubu

Other people hate him because of his reputation of being a 419er in the US before he was "rehabilitated". Others still hate him because of his anti Awolowo stance.

But ndu_chucks believes that the man is a genius who took advantage of opportunites before him to enrich himself. The Yorubas can do better than picking Tinubu as their leader, in my opinion.
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by Profidada: 6:47pm On Oct 15, 2012
My problem with him is his constant attack to the pdp while claiming to be a saint. I get mad when a politician is trying to deceive nigerians. Tinubu is not different from other corrupt politicians in the country. The last presidential election was a typical example. After attacking the pdp they made a u turn, dump their candidate and voted for the party they crucified. Thanks to the kaduna state chairman that blew the whistle, most nigerians knew that money exchange hands between tinubu and gej.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by Princessaleeza: 6:48pm On Oct 15, 2012
Cultured:

From my own perspective , it is the average people and the opposition that hates him , you know, to every average person out there , "any successful person" is an evil doer . And don't be surprised to know that his opposition open critics are his greatest admires in secret .
abi o,majority of them re praying 2 be like him.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 15, 2012
Because he probably behaves like a modern day tout.
Re: Why Do People Hate Bola Tinubu? by Maxymilliano(m): 6:49pm On Oct 15, 2012
The guy is just a rogue in human skin, his definiton of Democracy is grab, grab and grab and thats why the ACN as symbolized by Tinubu is always quick to cry wolf and make noise just to distract the attention of the populace from taking more than a cursory look at his stranglehold on Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Assault On Disarmed Bandits Unacceptable – NAF / Blackout, Cash Crunch Ground APC Headquarters - The Sun / Dogara Deducts Lawmaker's Salaries - Jibrin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.